Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 pm

her face flushed red both to his size then darkened to his words "really..." she whispered moving her hands to his hips. she kept them there a while then tucked her thumbs under the hem "it might help if we remove these" she whispered "you can remove mine if it will help you feel less embaresssed" she added her voice so low it was hard to hear as she helped his pants fall to the floor her hands remained on his hips her gaze on his face wondering what he would do now that he was nude.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

If Samuel had the capacity to blush when she saw what he was hiding his face would have been after to glow in the dark, "I'll admit that there is a fair attraction with you." He said to her wondering what she was about to do now that she saw what he was packing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:36 pm

she moved her hands to unbutton his pants hoping hat helped him gazing a moment to his hand then back to his face "samual... are you attracted to me?" she asked thogh if she lowered her gaze she would had gotten her answer as her eyes roamed there breifly she blushed to his emense size and thought 'god he is so big'
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Samuel kept repeating in his head, 'please don't feel that' when he could feel how tight the pants he had worn were now that she had been so close to him, "Maybe a little better." He spoke with one of his hands seeming to wander to Aoi's hip when things seemed to heat more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Aoi swallowed gulping she nodded unable to stop her tongue from licking he lip "d-do you feel any b-better?" she asked but something told her the tightness he felt more likely came from his newly made pants though roomy she failed to estimate for his full hard on erection which seemed to be pressing against the fabric demanding freedom
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Aoi's eyes gazing at the muscles formed on his body after both the experiments as well as the time taken into working on his body while he waited for his time to be up, "Do you-" He paused trying to not sound like a creep, "Do you like what you see?" He asked her feeling nervous about how close she was to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"up to you i just want to help here lets at least try it" she said and slowly opened his shirt her eyes unwillingly marveled at his mucled chest as he said she was female and no matter how she dressed like a man she would never change what she was and she knew it"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Samuel wasn't sure what to say after her comment about undressing to make himself feel better, "I don't know if that would work all that well." He spoke. His mind drifted to what she would think if she saw him right now without anything to cover him in his current state
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm

she sat down again as he explained "and the swelling hurts feels good or is what makes you hot?" she asked him ass he looked to him "what do you think would help" she thne gulped "if undressing would help, you can" she added shyly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Samuel had a hard time coming up with the words for the way that he was feeling at this point, "You might want to give me a minute to find the words. But in a way, I kind of like it...In a way." He spoke scratching the space between his eyes, "And it kind of swells a bit when I'm close to you." He spoke feeling nervous at talking about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel didn't feel much better even after Aoi had closed the window, then again it was just something to break the tension only for it to get somewhat worse, "N-not really." He spoke feeling nervous about the fact that Aoi had gotten as close as she did, "I'm not sick. Just." He paused looking Aoi in the eye, "I just feel odd."
"tell me about it explain your odd feelings if you can, maybe i can help if not then i will just keep you company until you feel better" she said the look in her eyes genuine that she wanted to help
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Samuel didn't feel much better even after Aoi had closed the window, then again it was just something to break the tension only for it to get somewhat worse, "N-not really." He spoke feeling nervous about the fact that Aoi had gotten as close as she did, "I'm not sick. Just." He paused looking Aoi in the eye, "I just feel odd."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 pm

nodding to his words she then answered his question "it's warm, but not uncomfortable are you too warm?" she asked remembering he was in essance a lizard of sorts and like lizards and snakes was possibly cold blooded meaning he got his heat from outside sources like the sun she got up and closed the curtian blocking ou the sun then went back to him and instead of sitting beside him stood in front of him and asked him "is that better?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 am

Samuel was having a hell of a time trying to guess the everything that was going on in front of him. His lack of time in the outside world keeping him from knowing many of the characters she had attempted to immitate, "Don't be sorry. We can't have all the same things in our heads." He spoke attempting to joke with her. It was then that he realized how close the two suddenly were to one another, "Um?" He started unsure of what to say, "Is it getting warm in here by chance?" He asked scratching his neck like was attempting to grab a nonexistent collar.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:12 am

"alright" she said and began with charades but that didnt last for she only knew so many movies tv or books and most of her book knowledges was romance novels and she didnt think he would know many movies so after a while she just sat beside him "guess that was a bad idea" she said and sighed "guess i should had thought about what you said bout being locked up for ten years i'm sorry samual " she said unaware what her close proximity was doing to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 am

Samuel peeked an eye over at Aoi then he shrugged his shoulders, "I've been stuck in a eight foot cube for the last ten years. I don't care what I do at this point." He spoke with a small chuckle, "You go ahead and start off with whatever. I'll just follow along" He added in.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Samuel scratched the scales on the back of his head with the notice of what they did not have installed since they had just barely popped into the apartment, "I have not a single clue what to do. After getting out of that cell I was left with next to nothing. That little pack that I had my clothes in and my wallet are pretty much all I have left." He spoke trying to think of an activity just to attempt to pass some time.
"then lets just play a game that dont take anything like charades or somethign what games do you like" she asked "charades, truth or dare, something simple like simon says or something else" she asked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Samuel scratched the scales on the back of his head with the notice of what they did not have installed since they had just barely popped into the apartment, "I have not a single clue what to do. After getting out of that cell I was left with next to nothing. That little pack that I had my clothes in and my wallet are pretty much all I have left." He spoke trying to think of an activity just to attempt to pass some time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 pm

"well its still early and friday we got the weekend i think we should hit the fabric shop tomorrow when we got more time to get everything but as for right now like you said its too early to sleep but its too late to shop the stores are closed i dont know what to do the cable gets installed tomorrow and same with the phone and i didnt bring alot of books cause i had to fit my clothes and essentials" she replied "we could play some games but what bout you what do you want to do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Samuel sighed hearing her explain that she was going to get some materials so that he had something to wear, "Once I can find someone in this miserable town that can make my size, you won't have to worry too much about this." He said to her which he gently tugged on his pants feeling the room that was made in the modification, "So what do we do from here? Too early to go to sleep and you said yourself that you work Monday." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:43 pm

While he was appreciating the fact that she was doing a favor for him, he was hoping that she would back away just a bit so that she wouldn't trigger anything that the two may not be ready for, "Thanks." He spoke scratching the back of his head in a way to try not to have anything come up while her face was so close. He was already feeling like barely anything would trigger the response with her so close to him.
"your welcome" she said and tied it then backed away for his comfort "tomorrow we get some denim aand whatever marteral you want for shirt then over the weekend i will make you a couple pairs of work clothes " she said "after that tho your going to be on your own a bit i start my jobs on monday"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:01 am

While he was appreciating the fact that she was doing a favor for him, he was hoping that she would back away just a bit so that she wouldn't trigger anything that the two may not be ready for, "Thanks." He spoke scratching the back of his head in a way to try not to have anything come up while her face was so close. He was already feeling like barely anything would trigger the response with her so close to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:46 pm

"guess you need a belt i think i can make amakeshift one" she said and dug in her bag she then tied two trash bags together and wrapped it around his waist then after putting them through the holes where the normal belt would go tied it in the front but not to tight "better" she asked looking in a very compromising position as she finished tieing the bag inches above his shaft
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Samuel took the pair of pants offered to him then slipped them on after he shut the door once again. The door opened slowly again, the dragon slipping from the room with a small sigh, "It's good to feel clothes that don't feel like a python's trying to kill you." He spoke adjusting the waist to fit properly so the pants would not sag.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Samuel waited inside of the bathroom until he was sure she was out of sight. It wasn't like she could see anything private anyway, his genitals were sunk into his body for protection. Just a part of the new things that he had to get used to, "Can I come out now? I don't like being cramped in the bathroom." He stated knocking on the door to get out.
she opened the door a bit head turned and gave him the pants she fixed "sure here i hope they fit better" she said then closed the door leaving him to change while she went to clean up the dinner plates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next