Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:19 pm

she never seen his horns never seen him really as his dragon form she figured he was just a black dude who was misshpapen but then she only got a glance at him when they met then been so upset she didnt look at him if it wasnt nessisary "ok dunno why but go ahead" she said and he saw even now she didnt look at him but had been gazing out the window while waiting for the attendant to finish the paperwork once she signed her name after the attendant had everything he needed to rent them the place and had left she said "you can shower first sounds like you need it" she said and went o the front where she left her suitcase then went into the main bedroom and began to unpack
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:58 am

Samuel sighed setting his head back on the couch only to realize he accidentally pierced the couch with his horns, "Dammit." He spoke lightly and jerked his head back up, "Might want to invest in puncture proof fabric." He spoke trying to lighten the mood somewhat.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:55 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel let out a small sigh, "I don't mind. I can't just have you off like that." He said to her which he then set himself down on the couch, "We can talk about it in a bit. I just want to sit down without being in a smelly bus for an entire day." He spoke stretching his back while he set himself down.
she sat on a chair "yeah i guess i can understand that" aoi replied
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:27 am

Samuel let out a small sigh, "I don't mind. I can't just have you off like that." He said to her which he then set himself down on the couch, "We can talk about it in a bit. I just want to sit down without being in a smelly bus for an entire day." He spoke stretching his back while he set himself down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:21 am

Samuel sighed hearing the way that Aoi spoke then he rubbed the back of his neck, "You can stay here if you want." He said to her which he then walked back to her, "I'm going to have a rough time getting work the next few weeks and I pretty much got enough money to cover the first month." He said to her which he looked to the side, "How about we share the rent? I'll sleep on the couch and you take the main room." He said to her looking out the window leading outside
"you sure you want that you dint seem to like me too much i dont want to stay where i would be unwelcomed " she said to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:57 am

Samuel sighed hearing the way that Aoi spoke then he rubbed the back of his neck, "You can stay here if you want." He said to her which he then walked back to her, "I'm going to have a rough time getting work the next few weeks and I pretty much got enough money to cover the first month." He said to her which he looked to the side, "How about we share the rent? I'll sleep on the couch and you take the main room." He said to her looking out the window leading outside
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:49 am

she sighed "i dont know " she began "i guess if you really need it then i guess there is one way i can let you have it and not go to the shelter though i dont like the idea but i guess i can go back and live with mom again tell her the apartment was taken when i got there and hen listen to her rambling and i told you so" she sighed again "good luck sam, i wont fight a losing battle nor do i want to fight so i guess i will leave, have a nice life" she then went to take her name off the listing and left leaving the dragon alone with the attendent in the cold lonely empty apartment
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:12 am

Samuel was silent for a moment when he was inside of the apartment. He made his way through everything, mostly behind Aoi when they checked out the rooms. He then looked down then he spoke, "Well I like it too. And I'm not going to pass this up after spending ten years in a prison." He spoke jabbing his thumb into his chest. He could see right there it was going to be an impasse, "So. How are we going to work this out?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

she also looked aound true as he noted it wasnt fancy like the ritz but for the money it costed she wasnt expecting muchit had the basic  a roof a stove fridge and even central air for heating and cooling she pretended sam wasnt there as she examined the room it wasnt easy since he had emence presace but she managed "i like it" she said but even if she hated she would lie long as it had a roof and she didnt have to share with 100 ppl like at the shelter "i'll take it its better then the shelter would be" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:04 pm

The attendant opened the door to the apartment and then he stepped out of the way, "It's fairly straight forward. One bedroom, a living room with basic furniture and a fully functional kitchen. I'll let you go ahead and look inside to see how you like it." He spoke wanting to get away from the two as soon as he could.

Samuel stepped through first and looked around. Sure it wasn't the taj mahal, but for the price it would work well enough for him. That could obviously change with Aoi's attitude towards him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:43 pm

although the animosity was so thick you could feel it in the air Aoi tried to calm herseld down and make the best of things but the poor attendent found he was in a pickle how could he give it to one and not the other  he knew no matter which one got the place the other would be upset then he recalled the words aoi had asked him 'but one of us can rent it or do we both have to?' *hitias* 'both of them...' he repeated to himself now there was an idea so he decided to give the place to both of them maybe his devil side was tring to play matchmaker or maybe he felt they fought like they was married or maybe something else entirely but in any case he would be out of making the choice of who got the place all he had to do was work it into the paperwork where they bot rented the space then he could leave and be free of this conflick 'they can work things out together that way they both got a place and i get the credit... let them compte all they want they wont beable to gewt ut of the lease without the signature of the other if i work it like that they will have to work things out... '
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:31 pm

That elevator ride felt like the longest ride the three of them had ever taken. The atmosphere around them could almost choke the attendant with the two competing for their place in an apartment. Even after the ride finished, the atmosphere continued to thicken as they all made their way to their competing room.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:23 pm

she rubbed her templea after rubbing the bridge of her nose "well lets get it over-with then" she sighed and it showed samual she was willing to take anything and even put her fustration aside whatever it too to get the place for after she rubbed her temples she put on a smile and tried to look cheery even if she didn't fully feel it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 pm

The attendant sighed, "That is unfortunately so. So once the little tour is over you will have to come to a conclusion about who takes the room." He spoke feeling grim about this.

Samuel groaned and then grabbed his snout, "Great. Just the thing to start my day off with a bang." He spoke with some irritation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 pm

The attendant sighed and then he shook his head, "No I'm not sick either." He spoke then he opened the book to show what was shown, "Your apartment was double booked for this appointment. Either by my error or my assistant." He spoke before walking to the elevator with the two possible cantidates that looked to be at each other's throats about this.
she saw this and gasped "so this means we got to see it together but one of us can rent it or do we both have to" she asked not liking where this was going
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:22 pm

The attendant sighed and then he shook his head, "No I'm not sick either." He spoke then he opened the book to show what was shown, "Your apartment was double booked for this appointment. Either by my error or my assistant." He spoke before walking to the elevator with the two possible cantidates that looked to be at each other's throats about this.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:16 pm

(That's his current body, I just have difficulty with drawing his human state and with clothes)

Samuel looked to Aoi then he groaned, "NO. I am not sick." He said to her crossing his arms over his chest, "I don't get sick very easy." He said to her rubbing between his eyes, "I'm seeing this tour through. Like it or not." He said to Aoi in a quiet manner to not cause too much of a disturbance with the attendant
she looked to him "i was asking the attendent if he was sick not you he hasnt lookeed good since after looking at that paper and he still dont look well" she said to samual "but good to know you dont get sick " she replied muttering under her breath bout not catching his stupidness
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:12 pm

(That's his current body, I just have difficulty with drawing his human state and with clothes)

Samuel looked to Aoi then he groaned, "NO. I am not sick." He said to her crossing his arms over his chest, "I don't get sick very easy." He said to her rubbing between his eyes, "I'm seeing this tour through. Like it or not." He said to Aoi in a quiet manner to not cause too much of a disturbance with the attendant
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:24 pm

(got one of him in his human form or least what he looks like now...?)

Aoi thinking he meant her instantly followed the attendent remarking gently on his look "whats wrong sir you dont loook so well if your sick we can just forget the tour and i will sign thee agreement" she said unsure what the problem was or why the attendent look the way he did but didnt want to drag this out if the guy was sick besides the sooner she signed the paper the sooner she could move in

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 am

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 Tumblr11

Samuel curled his lip after hearing what her initial plan was, sarcastic or not. He looked to the attendant then nodded, "Appointment under Samuel Westwood." He spoke in a direct tone to the attendant.

A look of panic seemed to cross the attendant's face after seeing the name paired onto the same room, "Um...Yes. Right away." He spoke with a nervous tone after seeing that he double booked the apartment. He then sighed and turned, "If you follow me. I'll take you up." He spoke with a look on his face almost saying 'kill me now'

(I hope it looks alright. I drew it out myself.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:23 am

"plan.." she began then said "yes, my plan is to rent this apartment then move in and i can shake hands with guys its just i am not real happy at the moment" the woman said to make up an excuess for her behavor then stood when the attendent greeted them "i have an apointment under the name of AOI
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:57 am

Samuel chuckled seeing the nervous expression on her face just from the simple action of shaking her hand, "You aren't too used to shaking hand with guys are you?" He asked joking with her before finally releasing her hand, "When we head up there. Any idea about the plan?" He asked her before finally seeing an attendant coming to greet them, some surpise when it was found there were two people instead of one as was expected.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:50 am

"yeah same here" she replied "homeless or shelter if i dont get this place" she told him as she shook his hand staring at the scales a moment longer then needd then relized she was staring looked away it was so cute how she did it like just shaking hands with him made her embaressed or perhaps uncomfortable since she hid her face it was hard to tell which
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 am

He chuckled lightly hearing that the two of them were after the same spot, "Well then. It looks like they ended up giving us the same appointment it seems." He added in with an amused tone, "Samuel by the way. Samuel Westwood. Ex-marine and currently homeless. " He spoke lowering a hand down to shake his scale covered hand with hers.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 am

at close to 6 feet she could pass for the advage guy  she nodded to his question "you too i guess" she remarked unlike him she had no animal sences nor could feel his strong presence he was there that she knew and it also annoyerd her cause with his looks  it was obvious beween the two of them who would get the place and she hated him for it hated he was there and wished at the moment he would leave and look elsewhere for a place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next