Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 pm

it was helping and eventually kagome was able to focus and and finally was in control enough to go home. as the days past, she let in more new sights, sounds and smells and she did it slowly so not to get overwhelmed again.    

ryuu stroked her hair and marveled in her beauty as shje came for him their juices pooling and mixing beneath them.  

past:

ayame smiled and knew even when she hunted she often missed a kill so she didn't expect him to do it especially on the first try, so she just encouraged him and said no matter what he did she would love him. ayame then took him out of the cave on his first hunt.  

shippou just stared at her dumbfounded and unsure what to think he smiled weakly and asked "what was that for?"  

kouga rubbed his head after literally bumping into sango the second "sorry" he said and helped her up.  

sess smiled and hugged her "i am glad your back" he said then raised a brow as ah-UN brought back 'jaken" "oh dear what have we here' he said and the beast kneeled and with rin's help they got 'jaken' to bed  sess allowed the woman who seemed familiar to rest as he took rin back to his chambers. He didn't see or smell the fox anymore and assumed she left for greener pastures. He silently wished her well on her journey then his thoughts returned to the present and his new mate to be rin the female who had grown under his guidance and who now was a woman and before dawn would become his first mate he didn't know that during the night after he had fell asleep that the female jaken would wake up and rape him taking his beloved lord as his mate in his new feminine body.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 am

Inuyasha watched her hopeing this methiod worked.

Kira arched and yelled out as she orgasmed against him as he climaxed himself she panted

=============past=========

Roku nodded and said “my will try mommy. Me want to be the best hunter for mommy.” He smiled at her paying close attention for instruction.

Ino broke the kiss blushing just standing there she felt a fool for doing that but she couldn’t help it. Ino didn’t look at shippo

As koga walked he ran into sango who had elft sess side because he had seem so focused on the other to pay attention to her her heat demanded to be relieved so she need someone she felt would be a strong mate but worthy

Rin approached sess and bowed and said “sorry it took me so long my lord.” Jaken laid on au hons back unaware of her new body but sess washis scent was just as intoxicating as rins.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:47 am

present:

scent wasnt the only issue kagome was also assulted with sounds and sights she decided to take his advice though and focus on one thing and the thing she chose was him she took deep breths and concentrated filtering out all sound but his voice all scent but his annd only him at least for now.    

he moaned and thrusted against her first slow and sensual letting her feel every moment when his orgasum begin to build he thrusted hard and fast until he came inside her again.  

past:

"you are too small but we can move up to somethng bigger then bugs if you wish" she said "i can hunt myself but come lets see if you can catch a rabbit" she replied.  

most foxes and mostly all kitsune was tricky they loved pranking the humans but shippo was different after all he was raised by a human after his father passed kagome had a huge influance in his life and he knew he would love her like the mother he never had.  

kouga had not gone far he just ran to get away from her before he did something he regretted he slowed when he was alone and sighed no more would he go after images of the past he knew even if they looked like kagome they wasnt or ever could replace her he sighed decding on taking a wolf mate when he got home.  

au-un helped jaken out of the water after he had calmed down and carried him and the staff home hoping his owner could help wondering waht would appen when the two met in this way after all jaken worship sess maybe now he could have his lord in way he never could before.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Inuyasha told her to take deep breaths to find one scent to focus on and tune the rest of it out for now

Kira gaspedas he thrusted deeper into her wet sheath. She moaned and kissed him pushing against him wanting to have more attention from him she never felt so close to anyone before.

=============past============

Ino blushed as he was so close and said “I dunno just how it sounds Ship-po.” She looked at himshe blushed as he seemed very cute. She didn’t see what her mom was talking about. She also didn’t understand why they said foxes were tricky. She felt weird shippo was practically press against her. Ino looked into his eyes and they seem to draw her in as she kissed him

/Roku said “why cant roku catch big stuff mommy. Roku want to do it for mommy.” He smiled at her sweetly his tail waving making him look alittle older and very handsome to her

Rin sighed when koga left her. She was worried about him he seem so lonely. Rin ran into jaken . rin blushed as she was nude and took a spare kimono from the horse she then asked jaken to go after koga and check on him rin then returned to the castle her scent telling sess she was close so he didn’t have to worry and that her scent was faint but like sango she was ready for breeding. Sango didn’t leave sess side

Meanwhile jaken took a short cut to cut koga off he grumbled about doing this telling himself he tell sess everything. Once ahead he waited by a spring as the horse grazed beside it though jakens luck the horse got spoke and knocked him off the horse landing in the spring witch seem magic the staff of two head landing inside with the females head landing in the spring with jaken the spring seem to change jaken he was no longer looking like a toad he looked like a ravishing raven haired woman floating in the water unconscious as koga would pass
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 am

kagome wasnt sure how he could help she was having an overload of sensation it too all her power to keep from passing out.

ryuu groaned as he thrusted deep into her body feeling her hug his shaft and draw it in more it felt so good he firmly agreed with her words.

past:

"how so?" he asked now standing inches from her using all his demon strenth to keep from raping her.

she shook her head "no hun save the bugs for when food is scarce" she said "i will get the bigger stuff until your older" she replied releasing the one he caught and kissed him for thinking of her.

"i wont i will fetch them myself if i must" he said on a growl of fustration wondering was was taking them he could not even concentrate on sango or her heat when he was upset,

"thanks" kouga said and gently picked her up "i dont deserve it though" he said and carried her home when he was within walking distance of the catle he nuzzled her then set her down "go on return home" he said kissing her forehead then before he lost what control he had left he ran into the woods his shards gone but he was still fast much faster then her he knew he did the right thing and that esed any pain he felt.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Inuyasha held her supported her as she adjusted he helped in anyway he could

Kira moaned as gasped arching into him as he thrusted into her wet sheath. She said “oh fuck…..” this was much better than the first time

======past========

Ino blushed as he got closer and said “I dunno it just sounds funny.” She smiled at shippo unaware of how cute it made her look

Roku said “so roku need to catch many for mommy right .” he saw one and chased it and caught it and gave it to mommy

Rin stopped him turning to face him. She looked into kogas eyes her scent very overwhelming. She could see the loneliness in his eyes. She reached up and rubbed his cheek she said “I want you to know I forgive you. I have for a while now.” Rin knew she should get back to sess but she couldn’t leave koga alone he seem lonely. She didn’t want to leave him alone at the moment.

Sango went to him after eating her heat still very strong. She took his hand and said “come one she will be okay and so will be your toad you cant stand here and worry yourself.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 pm

it took a while for kagome to get used to her new sences she leaned against inuyasha for support as her body slowly adjusted.

ryuu lifted her helping her by supporting her rump with his hands as he guided his shaft into her moist heat.

past:

"whats funny about it?" shippou asked as he approached her.

"i know it dont taste good but they are high in protien and when times are hard or when kills are scarce it will save you from starvation" ayame replied she knew he would have to eat a fair share of bugs but he would not have to live off them.

he had forgotten his wolves had distroyed her home and nearly killed her when he remembered he stopped wondering if she hated him for what his kind di to her he felt her shaking and sighed "i'll take you back" he said

he looked away from sango to hide his embaressment he led her to the pantry and got her some food then waited at the entrance for rin and jaken he remmebered his promise to rin and he knew she was near breading age every night he would sleep with her caress her and he would mark her often he knew tonight he would need to mark her again and tonight he would also mate her fox or no fox he was a demon who kept his word but being a dog he could have more then one mate his dad did after all.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Inuyasha fallowed close remember the doctor told him to stay close to kagome cause the first few times being in public could be overwhelming to her new senses.

Kira was kissing him hard gasping as he pressed against him she lifted one leg wrapping it around him

===============past=============

Ino examined shippo blushing he smelled good and he was quite hjandsome she didn’t see why her mom feared her going out. She said “shippo huh that’s a weird name.” she smiled herscent to shippo seem taunting to him

Roku said “beetles are food mommy.” She looked at it and ate it like mommy told him to and made a funny face doing it.

Rin blushed it did feel good. She didn’t want to anger thw wolf scared she might share the fate her parents did. She nodded to him. Though rin hada small mating mark of sess it was barely noticeable as he and rin hadn’t sealed the bond by sex. Srin remember sess determained to wait for rin to reach breeding age to become full mate. Koga could smell his actions making her aroused witch made her scent all the more harder to resist

Sango said “don’t worry im sure your toad will find your friend.” Come.” She smiled as she took his hand and lead him inside. She said “you know your quite cute when your worried.” She kissed him on his cheek
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Kagome nodded dressed and stood and slowly walked with him outside once she did she was taken aback by the hightened awareness of her nose and the smells around her which til now was masked with 'hospital' smell.

ryuu growled a little to this and removed her clothes as well til they was both naked his body pressing to her as if to make them one being.
past:

"shippou" he said softly transfixed by this creature as she approched without the slightest fear.

"good job now i know your full but i want you to eat it" she told him"you must learn food is never wasted." she added.

"do you like that?" kouga asked softly using everything in his power to resist taking her as he should had done to kagome all those years ago.

midori made a wish on the star then fell asleep in her fathers embrace her child moved inside her until she got comfotable and she too fell asleep.

the inu lord nodded to her remark and kept walking he looked around hoping to see jaken, rin and ah-un "where are they" he asked as they entered the courtyard with no sign of the 3 he seemed very concerned about tem even though he rarely showed any emotions at all. rin had done that in the years they been together he even had taken her as his mate once he cared deeply for her and thus was able to show emotions more easily sometimes without relizing it sango didnt know he had mated rin but even if she did her heat would still demand to be sated so unknowing of the past she continued to woo the great lord and it was slowly having an impact
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:41 am

InuyasHa nodded and said “its okay my love I think maybe you need some fresh air. He handed her cloths to her and smiled hopeing getting out of the medical room kagome would feel alittle better

Kira giggle as he rubbed her body leaning into him. It was like this man knew everything about her she ripped his shirt off feeling his bare chest

++++++++past+++++++++++

Sango wondered who this rin was sess kept talking about but shrugged it off she would ask the toad but he had left. she gasped as she saw the castle as they got closer and said “wow its so big.”

Rin didn’t move she was scared some but being with sess she learned to hid her emotions. Rin gasped as she felt koga caress her breast. She wondered what the wolf demon had in mind. Rin was unaware she wasn’t leaving this cave til koga had her as his mate and he pup her

As she looked to the sky she saw a shoting star. Miroku rubbed her belly in his sleep dreaming of his family

Roku looked at the beetle curiously. He growled and leaped for it missing it as it flew around the cave. Roku chased it before finally catching it and bring it to mommy

The raccoon looked at shippo blushing she went closer andexamined him her sweet scent filling shipos nose. She said “my names Ino: whats yours.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:05 am

kagome nodded "i'm alright sorry i guess i am still feeling the effects of the change maybe i need to rest more but im not tired and i cant sleep" she said.

he kissed her back his hands roaming her body taking all the spots remembered from youth that she liked being touched and touched her there again.

past:

since sess already told jaken to get rin he didnt hear his servnt excuse himself "that may be somewhat true but still i enjoy privacy and being alone if you dont believe me you can ask jaken or rin when we meet them at home"

kouga smiled and caressed her arm then moved to her breast and lightly caressed her nipple.

midori let him rest and looked to the sky.

ayame found a bug like a beatle or something in the cave crawling at his feet "catch it" she said and jestured to the bug knowing this lesson will be good when food was hard to come by.

shippou blinked as the raccon came out of hiding "hi" he replied back like some dummy and not the smart fox he was raised to be.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:25 am

Inuyasha kissed her and said “are you okay my love you not as talkative as yiou usually are.” He smiled nlushing some kagome was quite sexy in her new form

Kira growled and nuzzled him and said “well fine.” She pout playfully ad she pine dhim to the wall kissing him hard her body ached for his attention.

==========Past========

Jaken escused himself form his master presence telling him he fetch rin and meet them at the castle later leaving the two alone.

Sango sighed and fallowed she said “well you are demon so you are techn iacally a animal.” She laughed as she walked noticing his castle really wasn’t that far away. She subvonciously took his hand in hers

Rin was blushing the whole time especially when he held her so close he was warm sso she shifted alittle closre she blushed to his words and said v”thank you.” Her movements and answer seem to give koga what he wanted

Roku nodded as he ate then sat ready to be taught how to hunt.

Miroku rest regaining energy

The raccon was nervous and came out blushing she said “hi….”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:09 am

kagome gave a light nod she didnt know the risks not all of them but maybe if she did she might had chickened out of the procedure.  

"maybe" he said and teased her by adding "and that is that your very beautiful demon " he said.  

past:  
midori rested against im glad the child had settled down within her.  

shippou sighed he then smelt a strange scent and looked around "who's there?" he asked out into the darkness.  

ayame was out hunting and returned with food for them she let him eat and told him today she would teach him to hunt she knew a rabbit was too uch but she was sure he could catch a beetle.    

kouga smiled to her and when he got her to  a lone cave he put her put her down to build them a fire he then held her to him to keep her warm "your very lovely " he said to her in his attept to woo her to be his.  

"your attractive enough" he said as he made his way slowly behind jaken knowing she wasnt far behind was a sign she was determined and like jaken persistent "i dont mate in the woods like an animal if you want me then be pateint until we reach my castle"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Inuyasha said “oh its okay my love we knew the risks. You’re here that’s all that matter and your quite sexy.”

Kira blushed and said “I want complain.” She laughed stepping close to kiss him. The said “is there something you know that I don’t.” she blushed knowing it was a stupid question but damn it this feeling of him eing familiar was bugging her

============past===========

Roku snuggled against her belly as if senseing his children roku woke the next day refreshed

Rin yelped as she was grabbed from behind and ran off with she held onto koga scared at first but seeing it was koga wondered what was going on she was nude in the wolf leader arms her body dripping with water making it all the more taunting

Miroku was pleased to see that smile. He would keep his mate happy ir mates. He soother her as they rested]

The female raccoon got close hiding behind a tree meer feet from shippo as she had snapped a stick. She gulped nervously. She remember her mother telling her not to go far from the den because with this season everyones heats were starting and hers was no exception she was scared but also curious about the fox demon he seem sad and lonely

Sango said “if you want to call me foxy I want mind.” She laughed blushing and said “so sess that a cool name a sexy one to. She blushed as she said “anyone woman be lucky to have you. I bet you don’t even find me attractive.. if you id you would of shown me by now.” She smirked challenging him to mate her her heart was racing it wasn’t her heat though it was brign down her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 pm

"sorry i worried you" kagome said hanging her head.

ryuu entered and thanked her as he removed his coat and hung it up "now" he said turning to her "shall we continue where we left off this afternoon?" he asked.

past:

ayame curled around him and smiled to her thoughts tomorrow she would begin training him.

kouga looked around then like he did to kagome years ago he raced into the water scooped up rin and ran off with her.

midori nodded and smiled "yeah your right how silly of me" she replied.

shippou didnt know he was being followed and sat on a stump near his mates village wondering what to do now.

sess coughed at the words she used his cheeks felt funny he never blushed before so this fox was slowly teaching him something new "you may call me lord sesshoumaru or just lord like jaken if you like" he said shall i call you sango or do you prefer another name perhaps something like 'foxy'?" he said.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Inuyasha said “of course I would never leave you. I was worried the whole time. Im just glad you are okay.”

Kira kissed him back and said “im happy you came.” She blushed as she had missed him she said “please come in make yourself at home”

==============past=============

Roku snuggle against his mommy ayame could see roku had hug potential to be a great leader and mate with her guidance

Miroku laughed and said “of course it like me silly im its father and your its mother. She likes us both.”

Rin wasn’t paying ttention still washing herself very exposed for koga to take avantage.rins scent grew stronger the closer he got his mind telling him to take her to claim her pup her before the mutt got a chance

Sango blushed and nodded as the toad seem to walk off in a sour mood. She said “my names sango II I was named after my mother. May I ask yours or shall I call you sexy inu.” She giggled and blushed

As shippo walked he was being fallowed by a female raccoon demon who had seen him and was curious but she tried to stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:15 pm

kagome smiled and soon sat up in bed "thanks for staying with me through this" she said.

ryuu arrived promply at 8 like they agreed snd kissed her warmly.

past:

ayame put her hand on her belly and rubbed it gently.

midori nodded "it likes you" she whispered almost knowingly.

kouga inhaled her sent and came towards her as if it lured him out of hiding and was vbrining him to her

"i will be fine jaken" he said to his first servent. then turned to her "very well but may i ask your name sweet kitsune ?"

far away shippou walked alone he missed his mate missed his child and he wished he didnt send her away
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Kira was excited about tonight as she went through work witch seem to take forever hen once off she went home and washed up and dressed in preparation for there date she waited for his arrivel

Inuyasha smiled at her when she woke up. He rubbed her cheek and said “your so beautiful.” He leanedown to kiss her gently he wondered what she was in the mood to do in her knew form.

===========past============

Roku smile in his sleep as ayame felt the first time rokus pups moving around

Miroku laughed and said “I think he or she is just like there mother.” He held her and sang to her soothingly

Rin didn’t know she had company watching her seeing her very mature breast and when she bent over he got a clear view of her clit her sweet innocent scent reaching his nose as if taughting him to take her since he had been turned down so many time this time it was time to show his true alpha side

Jaken said “but my lord…..” he grumbled and began to walk off

Sango gasped as he picked her up blushing as her heat when he picked her up entered his nose stronger since she was so close. She shook her head and said “he made it clear he didn’t want me. he disappeared and want come back witch is fine because I found you. Well really you found me. anyway I believe you I want you to claim me. I want to be with you.” She blushed he could tell she was serious.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 pm

ryuu smiled "i wont forget" he said and watched her leave he then returned to his work.

kagome woke about an hour after he did and smiled to him as she looked him over.

past:

"yes" ayame replied "thank you roku" she said and kissed him before he fell asleep.

midori nodded "yes it is" she replied and sighed as his rubbing seemed to settle their child down some.

kouga was hunting nearby when he noticed rin he blushed hard for she looked alot like kagome he turned and hid but his curiousity got the best of him and eventually he peaked as she washed her body in the stream.

sess was taken aback by the kiss he sighed then looked to jaken "see rin home to the castle" he said to him after jaken left sess picked up the kitsune hanyou "your heat is speaking not your heart it isnt me you are pining for but your father how bout i take you home so you can claim him as your mate as your heart desires?" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Inuyasah smiled not aware of hojo child nore that his daughter was destined to mate her half brother. Inuyasha woke hours later and waited for his mat feeling well rested and happy.

Kira blushed still confused on who he was but felt alittle girly around him and it was a knew feeling she said “my place 8 pm don’t be late.” she blushed deeply as se ran from the room her tail wagging and her inu ears twitching

===========past===========

Roku smiled and saidv “so me did good.” He waged his tail nuzzling mommy and yawned as he laid down for a nap

Miroku rubbed her bellyh and said “you be good now okay.” He kissed her and said “our pup is very active.”

Sango blushed as he seemed like a real gentlemen he seemed to care. She fetlt her hear racing alittle. She said “what would satisfy me having someone like you to be at my side watching over me but also someone who would want me.” she blushed and said “I want you to claim me as your mate.” She blushed brightly she continued contrain herself as she ran to sess and kissed him square on the lips

Jaken murmered to himself about th e pesky woman

Meanwhile Rin had been waiting fro sess now a bloom mature young lady hummed to herself . she decided to take dip in the stream unaware it was the same stream a certain wolf demon was. Rin let her kimono slip off and sighed as she entered the stream.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:54 pm

kagome smiled in her sleep as his child and Hōjō's child grew inside her one a boy and one a girl neither parent knew but the effects on kagome would not pass to the child her friend had given her also neither of them knew Hōjō's child was destined to mate with the inuyasha offspring growing beside him.

ryuu stopped and pulled back breaking the kiss "we will continue after work but one thing i want to ask will it be my place or yours?"

past:
ayame smiled to him while panting "yes roku mommy is fine that just felt so good" she said then licked him in return whale she recoved from her orgasum her desire washing away her fatuge .

"as are you father" midori said nuzzling in him then yelped as she felt a hard kick from the jealous child liking what she has tasted and wanted no demanded more.

sessoumaru held his hand up stopping jaken "interesting" he whispered "and i think i am proving it any other male would had raped you by now however i am restraning to do that thus am already beating your heat, but if you need more proof then tell me what would satisfy you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Inuyasha held her closed as he got in bed with her and put a hand on her belly as he went back to sleep he was happy to see her in good health. He said as he dozed “I love you kagome.”

Kira med into the kiss returning it. The familiar feeling returned. She tried to remember but it was hard she had blocked out the memorys as it had hurt her when they separatedwhen they were children. She growled pleasurablly as they were beign watch by a few nurses who had been passing by

===========past=============

Miroku panted holding her unaware of his unborn daughter getting a brief taste of what was instore for her. He said “your amazing my love.”

Roku continued as he suddenly felt a splash of wetness enter his mouth he drank it livking every drop it tasted so good. He heard mommy panting and making noises and said “mommy okay?”

Sango listened to sess and nodded inderstanding why her father kicked her out. She was sadden though by it. She watched the inu lord blushing as he was quite charming. Sango listened and watched him as he walke don she ran into front of him thinking he was challenging her about her heat. She didn’t like anyone underestimating her. Though she did like the thought of not being alone. She said “prove it then that my heat is no challenge for you. That im no challenge for you. She looke defiant yet stubborn just like he was . sher looked into his eyes blushing slightly as she had pretty much asked sess to claim her as his life mate.

Jaken yelled “how dare you isolate little brat as something like that of my lord. He should strike you down for being so rude.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Kagome had fell asleep after she ate and was resting in the bed already her health seemed improved and he no longer would have to fear her following he same fate as his other mates.  

"you forgot huh well that's ok i can help you remember" he said and took her mouth just as he had all those years ago when they was young and in love before she moved away breaking his heart.  

past:    

midori  hissed as he filled her spilling against her cervix some of the seed seeping inside where her unborn daughter licked at it curious what this was.    

ayame moaned and arched as her ogasum came filling his mouth with her sweet nectar, she never explained  and he never asked it was like everything was done on autopilot as if they both knew what to do ayame knew she had experience but her son was learning everything for the first time.    

the youkai most knew as the demon lord of the west raised a brow at her words then said "you are in heat its no wonder you was chased from home im sure you resemble your mom your father must be poud and hurting to see her in your form he must had been going mad then when your heat began he knew he had to remove you before he mated with you" the youkai lord voice was soft and sounded almost kind to her "the others faught for you due the intensity of your scent it called to them but they knew only one could have you so they fought then ran when they noticed my scent the creatures know i am the lord of these lands and not many will challange me" he said "even your heat is no match for me" he boasted losing himself in a moment to her intoxicating scent and he sounded like he wanted to impress her he then made a fake cough as he gathered his sences again "if your lonely you may join us for as long as you need to my presence will also protect you as long as you are beside me." he said then passed her as he continued walking he had scounted to see what was here now he was heading back for ah-un and rin.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Inuyasha smiled feeling her hand striking his hair it felt good as he slept.  Inuyasha woke up hours later.  Opening his eyes he said “kagome….”

Kira mmed forgetting they were at work.  She nuzzled him she was so comfortable in his arms all the stress she had felt and her nerves seem to go away.  She looked at him and said” who are you?  Why do you seem so familiar?”  she bslushed unaware he had knew her long long ago when they were children and that kira shared her first kiss with

======past=====
Sango blushed as she saw the handsome man before her and said “I dunno I was kicked out of my fathers den so I was walking then a bunch of males came and they were all fighting to claim me as a mate but then they stopped and ran away. I was left alone again.” she looked down as she felt alone her body aching from her heat demanding someone to fullfil it. As the male stood before her he could sense she was strong maybe even worthy of him

Miroku mmed and moaned holding her close as he could feel his climax at its breaking point.  Miroku squeezed her breast hard as his matign seem to be pleasuring his mate and his unborn daughter. Miroku growled as he began to climax

Roku  mmed tot the taste as he moved his tongue faster tryign to groom his mom but she seem to be getting weter.it was also odd because his member was stiffening and he didn’t know why.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 am

kagome gave inuyasha head another caress then ate the food provided to her.  

"it's alright" he said "i'm strong i can take it" he adds holding her close somehow having the feel of nostalgia with her in his arms.  

past:

what she saw next was a buatiful man  who appeared behind the toad and stared at her  curiopusity satisfied of what had lured him here he spoke "what are you doing here?" she could tell he was a stong demon even though he appeared human, and was one of few able to resist her sweet unique smell.  

midori arched into his hand as she felt the tip of his shaft thrust deeper she knew it had hit home and was pounding against her cervix which was sealed her devoloping child growing on the other side.

ayame hissed and arched against his mouth as he licked her deeper god it felt so good she could feel another orgasum comming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next