Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Inuyasha moaned moving faster going deeper inuyasha kissed her rubbing her breasts lightly

Kira said “ill let you set me a appointment up.” She smiled thought she was nervous

=============past===============
Jaken said “I dunno my lord. I was out looking for rin like you told me. something spooked the horse I fell in then I remember waking up in a bed. I got up looking for you I found you and……” she stop blushing as she remember her master making love to her.

Roku gasped as ayame grabbed his member. Ne felt his member grow more he licked mommy feeling werid again/ he said “mommy can we play that game again.” he blushed talking about when he was mating mommy

Miroku found her ready. He pulled his member out and said ‘come my sweet im ready for you.” Her laid back and waited for her to come get the seed her heat so desired.

Inos mom whos name was haku moans grew louder her clit tighten around shippos member taking him deep into her womb her insides extrememly hot begging shippo to give his seed. She was to into the mating to think her instincts were in full force.

Sango said ‘im sorry this is all new to me. I want to be a good mate for you.” She blushed and nuzzled koga and lick him lovingly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 am

kagome moaned and held him as he helped her ride him.    

ryuu nodded "i will set you up with a gyn unless you already have one."

past:    

sess fisted his hand to fight the urge "where did you fall?" he asked.  

ayame nodded to him smiling  a little as she reached up to cup his hard member.  

midori hissed and pushed against his hand the smell of her comming heat filling his nostrils a warning if she wasnt taken soon he would miss her gesteraation period.

shippo held her hips and thrusted eyes closed in pleasure her voice sounded odd but he put that out of his mind and groaned as his knot swelled he pushed deep it swelled more tying them together making certin his seed entered her ready womb.  

kouga held her "dont worry so much i am the lpha if they dont like you tough they will have to deal with it " he said a he rubbed her side true she was no kagome but he was hers as she was his he knew nothing would change that nor will it change that she carried his young.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:31 am

inuyasha mmed as his instincts took over and he began to move faster in kagome wanting her to feel what being part demon was all about

kira laughed and nodded she said “maybe I should seea doctor just so we know what to expect

===========past===============
Roku smiled and said “you think so. You think they like me. I wish I knew how it felt.” He smiled and blushed hearing mommy moan made his member stiffen some

Sango said “well I do hope I can help.” She blushed hoping not to cause problems. She really antedto be a good mate but was nervous she screw up especially since it felt like he was comparing her to others he almost had

Miroku asmiled watching sora not wanting to wake her he said “my my someones rather wet.” He laughed nibbling her neck pushing his finger into her wanting to make her heat strong and have her begging for him

Jake sank back into the water and gasped as her master had a reactiong to his looks and said “I dunno I was thrown from my horse then I woke up here like this.” He looked down not sure what her master would think unaware that sess seeing jaken like this and adding in there bond make sess itch for a major mating session

Inos mom said one word “huh!” then she yelled out in pleasure and shock as shippo filled her insides with his massive member and his full ball sack with seed ready to satisfy her heat. Inos mom gripped the ground she couldn’t resist the young fox was relentless in his mating
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:05 am

kagome hissed and stilled allowing the feeling to rush through her.

"we wil find a place" he said as they returned home.

past:

"it feels odd, but kinda good " she said and moaned as he rubbed and licked her the children oved in reply "i think they like you" she said.

"they might be displeased but my last almost mate was a human so i think they can overlook this they know i been offputting and know thats due to lonelyness maybe with you i can soften some" he said.

midorui nodded like sora she too had been resting from the delivery she moaned as he rubbed her and arched to him in responce.

"you can stay just keep quiet for a while" sess said after a moment and opened his eyes he then blinked "what happened to you jaken ?" he asked suddenly shocked.

thinking it was ino he moved behind her and impaled her with his shaft "looks like someone needs more attention" he said as he thrusted into her groaning as her swollen walls hugged him and drew him deeper into her body.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Inuyasha moaned and thrusted up slightly moving with his mate letting her take in the whole sensation

Kira smiled when he reutnred with a food truck full. She blushed and said “where we gonna put all that.” she blushed as seeing all the food made her kinda hot.

============past========
Roku smiled and said “does it feel funny mommy.” He blushed as he rubbed his belly he was excited and proud not really knowing why but it was because he deep down knew he put them in mommy roku licked mommys belly as if saying hi

Sango mmmed to kogas rubbing smiling hoping to make him proud with a huge pack. She said “it want disrespect your clan that im a fox princess will it. I want to give you everything.”

Miroku let sora rested she seemed very attached to him. He kissed her on the head as she rested. He got up and went to midori and kissed her rubbing her slit and said “you feeling better my love.”

Jaken bowed and said “my apologize my lord I will leave.” Jaken felt stupid these feeling were so knew to her. She began to get out the hot spring though she really wanted to stay.

Inos mom was sniffing the ground her butt in the air her slit exposed as shippo saw when he arrived the scent unbareable and needed attention
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:07 pm

kagome made soft sounds to each movement aware of every thing she felt.

he woke a while later and saw she had ete everything so he went shopping for more making sure to buy enough for 10 dragons remembering his mom had a litter of 5 eggs once.

past:

ayame smiled after a moment and nodded she then took his paw and let him feel his siblings/children move around inside her.

kouga nodded returning her kiss and rubbed her belly wondering if any of his seed took root in her womb.

sora slept at mirokus side their daughter growing inside her making her belly extend as the days past once rested and healed from the delivery midoris body began to make ready for her next heat cycle.

sess noddedraising a brow to the kiss but hs bond made him not fight it it was soft and comforting but still he was a lord who liked his solitude and made that clear with his words. "yes i am, please dont disturb me if its not important" he said relaxing in the water his eyes still closed in bliss in the moment.

shippou huntd a while then smelled the sweat scent and followed it though he knew he needed to hunt the call of the heat was also strong he figured one more round of mating hen he would hunt again for their dinner.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

inuyasha moaned as his mate began to move along his shaft. He held her hips helping guide her but letting her remain in control

kira woke the next day while he slept and went into the kitchen and began to eat everything insight that was food because she was so hungry

===========past=============
Miroku took care of his mat but also kept his new daughter close to protect her. He named her Sora

Roku looked at mommy and said “mommy okay.” He looked concern. He nuzzled her wanting her to feel better

Ino nodded and laid in the bed shippo had at his home when he went hunt. When he left she instantly missed him. Meanwhile shippo smelled the familiar scent of ino but it was actually her mother who risked a lot coming out in her heat to find her daughter who got to curious she had fallowed the scent unaware it was shippo she was going to, the sweet scent of inos moms heat and smelling like his new mate called to shippo

Sango said “no only one that wants me is you. I think you made it pretty clear I belong to you after all we did mate like all day. For example look how much seed you put in me.” she blushed her belly still pretty big from his seed. She went closre and kissed him and said “promise to stay with me always and not distance yourself from me.”

Jaken blushed deeply. His feeling were confusing but he knew she was in love with sess. Jaken undress taking off the kimono she stole from rins closet and sank into the water she walked to her lord and kissed him she said “is my lord relaxed.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Kagome didnt move for a moment making sure perhas that the young remained asleep before beginning to move up and down on her mate.    

he rubbed her belly and wondered pretty much the same but as long as it was healthy he didnt mind too much but he was still curious.  

past:

midori wondered what he would call their offspring  she rested as she healed from the birth in a few days she would be in heat again and ready to repeat the process.    

ayame nuzzled back and licked him she then winced to the kicks inside her streaching her uterus as the young grwew inside her her belly moved a little as the life inside her stirred.    

shippou blushed "we can but lets rest a bit from the last time and i will get you some food" he said as he grabbed a rabbit and began to skin it and prepare it for them to eat, he was also unaware for now of inos mom looking for her they both smelled simular so he first thought it was her he was smelling.    

kouga came over after givving one last look around the perimiter he then sat beside her "sorry but i had issues before long ago when i tried to take a mate i am just making sure i guess your not already wanted by someone before i relax i hope you understand" he said to her "its not that i dont want you im sorry i been so silent and stern it wasnt towards you i promise."  

jaken found sess lounging in the spring looking like a real bishounen after having his night with her he still smelled of sex his eyes closed in pleasure reminding jaken of their mating last night as rin slept.  

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 27911-20100803202559
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am

Inuyasha mmed as he felt his mates surround his member. He pushed into her slowly going fully deep in her moaning holding her close kagome was on top so she had most the control

Kira slept as she slept her belly grew slightly her son would be small enough to birth when the time comes the question was would the dragon side take more dominance than his inu side

============past=============

Miroku held his daughter and his mate unaware of his pup inside his daughter but he notice she was growing to maturity fast

Roku nodded and said “yes mommy.e understand kitty bad. Roku want let kitty hurt mommy” roku smiled but ayame knew roku would do anything to protect his mommy/mate. Roku went to mommy and nuzzled her wanting to be her everything.

Ino smiled at shippo as he guided her to his home once home she said “can we do what we did earlier it felt so good.” She blushed at the request she gave him but she wanted to make shippo happy. She was unaware her mom went looking for her

Sango stomach growled. She said “koga come sit with me. if anything happens I can protect myself. I want you to be beside me.” she looked down wondering if he really wanted her as a mate.

Jaken was sore when she woke gasping as she walked. When she arrived in her room she passed the mirror. He saw something and rushed back to the mirror and jumped back almost falling she blushed deeply as she saw her nude body the smell of sex on her. Jake gulped as she realized what she did. She hopedher lord didn’t kill her. Jaken examines himself jaken realized he was still a demon but more powerful he was just like sess. She sighed. She went looking for sess needing to explain somehow she blushed realing her and sess had mated and een bond . she hoped her lord wouldn’t kill her especially after finding out that they were soul bonded pretty much make jaken his wife and rin just a mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:00 pm

her brother also fell asleep soon after once they were settled kagome sighed in releif then gently and carefully aided inuyasha into her being careful so not to wake the young.

Ryuu rubbed her he was happy but he hoped their young would either be born small so it didnt kill her or she laid the eggs he firtilized then they would keep them warm until they hatched which was how most reptiles had their young including his kind.

past:

midori panted from the delivery while the child woke and hugged her father their own child slowly deloping inside her midori's daughter body seeming to grow even as she laid against him.

ayame didnt speak until they was far away she then put him down "that was a competitor and any animal you see or smell that gives you a bad feeling go the other way cause competitors dont mind hunting us and that cat could had killed both of us" she told him.

shippou didn't know she was still living with her mom but she seemed old enough to him to be on her own so he smiled and wrapped an arm around her glad she said yes he didnt know her mom had gotten worried and had come out looing for ino.

kouga wasnt aware what she was thinking and kept going during the tough terrain he carried her he didn't stop though until he was back to his den. kouga sat near the entrance guarding it and her from all who would dare approach.

when dawn broke sess woke and left the bed to wash while he was in the shower jaken decided to return to his/her rooom only when the toad pass in front of a mirror did he relize he was a she and the smell of sex told him his dream was not a dream after all.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Inuyasha held her sensing her nervousness. He picked her up so she straddled him rubbing her slit with his member letting her chose to lead him in or not in the womb the sister nuzzled him and fell asleep in her bothers arms mommys rubbing soothed her

Kira dreamed of being pregnant going into labor and giant dragon coming from her it was scary but happy.

========past===========

Mirou helped his mate through the birthing siing his beautiful daughter unaware in her was another pup growing he kissed his mated petting his daughter

Roku was confused when mommy picked him up immediately and ran away. He wondered if he did something wrong he said “whats wrong mommy.

Ino smiled and went to shippo and kissed him and said “of course I will live with you.” She knew her mom might not like it but she didn’t want to leave shippo.

Sango fallowed and blushed listening to him and said “you names nice to very strong.” She falllowed beginig to wonder if koga liked her cause he barely talked to her

Jaken moanes grew louder as her amaster got more animal like in his thrusting yelling out as she orgasmed hard taking him deeper gasping as she felt her lord shoot something into her it was warm and it felt good it also make jaken feel full. Jaken laid ontp of her lord marking himbeing part demon made him want to so she marked sess her mate as sess did her witch soul bonded them witch was much more than jus this mating with rin.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 pm

kagome approched him rubbing her belly to calm the kids then took him into her embrace wanting him inside her in this new form but was scared a little at what mating might hold. inside her the brother caressed his inu sibling he didn't want her scared of him his expression was apologetic as if to say he was sorry for scaring her.

ryuu smiled caressing her hair on her forehead and tucked it behind her ear "i love you too kira" he said and cuddled with her while she rested. he hoped tomorrow would be better.

past:

midori howled as her labor pain begain she whimpered and thrashed as she went through the labor the cotractions pushing her daughter out she licked herself as the pup was born she then cleaned her pup and made sure it breathed.

ayame picked him up in her mouth and ran from the lion it was one of their competitors in the quest for food and when hunmgry they often killed young wolves if they found any without the pack to protect them and ayame was without her pack so even she was prey.

shippou nodded but wouldnt force her he knew that no matter where she was she would always be his mate.

"home" he replied in reply to her first question then said "kouga" he stopped to get his barings then looked to her "its a nice name."he said unsure what to really say it was obvious this wolf wasn't a chatter while he traveled.

of course sess didnt stop if anything he thrusted harder and deeper into her groaning to the feel of her he cupped her breats as his orgasm began to build inside him his knot swelled as they filled with his seed to push into her as he came which would be soon he groaned as his knot tyed them together his seed entering her as he thrusted into her one last time with a loud howl he came.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 pm

InuyAH udressed abd sat infront of her letting her take the sight in and testing to see if her instincts kicke din to take what she desired. In the womb the sister looked at her brother oddly she was just friten by what had been poking her but it did make her feel odd

Kira snuggled everything being so much on her she murmured “I love you .” he heart truly beonged to him she wanted everything to go right and romantic treated like she was a princess with a proposel and all but her fears had always stop that from happening

==========past=======
Miroku kissed his mate unaware he pupped his pup.also unaware that once his mate was rested and heal her body would go into heat immediately so mother and daughter would be pup together. Mitoku pulled out just as he did sent her into labor

Roku took all the info in like a sponge knowing the dos and donts of hunting. He then saw a mountain lion not far and said “what about that mommy.”

Ino blushed and said “are you sure.” She blushed at the offer not sure how her mother would feel but she didn’t want to leave shippo. Plus she wanted to do more of what they just got done doing

Sango dressed her cloths tight from all kogas seed. She fallowed koga and said “where we going.” She fallowed and said “what your name my names sango after my mother.”

Jaken gasped and moaned wincing as her lord took her virginity it hurt but it soon felt better. She said “yes my lord….oh god don’t stop.” She moaned pushing against her lords thrust he felt so hot her insides tightening as sess member felt so massive.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm

kagome gasped to the movement in her womb as well as the kiss. the brother looked dumbfouded he couldnt talk but his expression showed what he felt.

he sighed and scooped her up "i know that i know that now but back then i was afraid if you knew what i was you would fear me" he said unsure if she could hear him he instantly returned to his human form and carried her to the bed to rest.

past: midori his as she felt him pump into her she didnt know her child took most of the seed and would be born already pupped with miroku's next mate.

"well if you don't mind a terrible smell you can try for that, it don't got quills but it can still protect itself i would not recommended it if you rely on your nose." ayame replied teaching him everything about every creature including their enemies the next one she growled in fustration remembering attacking one when she was a youth "thats an armidillo its curles up and its skin is thick and cant be penitrated its another animal we avoid its easy to catch thats not the problem its not easy to kill and if even if you did i douibt it be easy to eat with that rough hide" she told him.

"would you like to live with me?" shippo asked something in him not wanting her to leave, maybe he feared if she left she would die like his human mate.

kouga kissed her then got up and dressed then after she dressed he took her home.

sess moaned to the lick thinking it was rin "cant sleep?" he asked drowsily then as he felt his shaft be postioned to a wet entrance he groaned as he thrusted upward into his servent pusing his huge shaft in deeper taking her virginity in one smooth motion "so tight" sess said on a new groan of pleasure he thrusted hard and deep taking his new mate.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:51 pm

inuyasha kissed kagome and said “im glad. We can continued if you want.” Hkissed aloing her neck his fingers tracing her nipples through er cloths in the womb the sister looked at her brother feeling something odd rubbing against her back she moved away from her brother unWare kagome coukld feel how active her pups were

kira growled before he changed and said “don’t you get it you idiot. I did it because I love you.” She sighed as she had just confess her love to the crush she had had through childhood. She watched as he lowedred the hood then reveal his dragon form. It was a lot to take in and ontop of all the other stuff kira fainted

=============past==========

She soon got her wish as miroku thrusted being the alpha he was and soon thrusted deep into b9oth his girls and began to climax

Roku looked at it and said “it looks funny mommy. Roku promise not to hunt it if mommy say so. What about that.” he pointed to a skunk. He nuzzled mommy trying to learn as much as possible for her

Ino smiled at shippo she had been unaware that shippo pup kits in her and that she had marked him because they booth been into the mating both had been unaware. Ino said “so I better get home will I see you again.” she blushed feeling a connection with shippo hoping he didn’t live far.

Sango laid against koga not even knowing his name but she knew she could sense she was everything to him

Jaken didn’t know what was coming over her. She looked for her lords chamberes rin having always been deep sleep was out cold. Jaken licked her lips as she saw her lord jaken went to the bed crawled under the covers. She blushed seeing his member she gave it a few licks before crawling up her body rubbing against her lords he body smelled of a strong heat to sess. Jaken soon made it to the top she saw his face sleeping before she grabbed his member stroking it aligning it with her slit jaken gasped as she lead it inside her warm wet slit.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

"it felt amazing better then before" she told him smiling to him in a way she never smiled before. her brother held her he didnt know why his crotch felt weird he rubbed it against her to see if that helped it feel better what he didnt know is he was hard for his sibling and his desire to mate was taking over.

"you did not need to protect me i would take whatever time we had together yes id be sad when you died but like i said i knew it would not happen due to my strong blood" he said then to her words of him smeling human he sighed "its part of my disguise " he said and dropped his cloak hiding his dragon scent "like you i was afraid afraid, afraid you would be scared of what i was and never want to be with me" he said finally dropping all his power hiding what he was from her he was huge and she was like a babe to his size it made her wonder what their children would be like he looked down he had not meant to make it sound like an obligation he was just stating how it must be fate he was trying to be romantic but did a poor job at it.

past:

midori moaned and arched taking him deeper begging him to fill her.

ayame smiled at his determination and licked him back she wanted him again but there was still much he needed to know and the next animal was a prime example it was a porkupine and ayame poointed to it "never hunt that animal hun it might be big and sure the meat might be good but killing it thats hard it has sharp spines for protection and they hurt so promise you will never hunt it no matter how hungry you are"

shippou held her as he emptied his seed into her fertile womb he sighed content then after his knot deflated he gently pulled out unaware he had given her his offspring.

kouga held her as the next day dawned he rubbed her belly full with his growing pups.

the inu lord smiled as he exited her after his knot hat deflated and kissed her as he rubbed her belly which was now slightly distended from his seed. sess held rin and soon fell asleep unaware his servent had came when they did but felt empty inside jaken's new desire to mate got 'him' out of bed and went to find his beloved lord to take 'him' as a mate.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Inuyasha smiled smelling his mates love juices. He kissed her and said “how did that make you feel my love. He was hard for her but wasn’t sure if she was ready for mating like this.. they hadn’t mated sense her transformation taking things slow til she was ready. In the womb the girl rested against her brother feeling close to him since marking him

Kira growled and snapped and said “what was I suppose to do. Disappoint you get pregnant and die leaving you. I did it to protect you from thast pain.” She turned her back to him as tears came down her face when he meantiong marrying him she would of love it if he would of done it with some romance and not like a obligation. Kira was shocked hearing the news he wasn’t a human. She was confused and turned tiping her eyes she said “then what are you . you look and smell human.”

=============past=============
Miroku moaned as it felt like his mate was tight like a virigin. He was unaware he was matign his unborn daughter and his mate. He moaned as both seem to be taking him in . miroku was happy unaware he was looked at as a alpha and was able to have many mates

Riokus tail wagged and said “me will catch something for mommy. Roku promise.”: he licked mommy ayame would find herself getign turne don by how manly her son was trying to be for her

Ino panted having orgasmed a second time from shippos mating . she said “that was amazing.” Ino felt shippo tyed to her and blushed as she also felt how fully her belly was of his seed witch took root shippo had found a mate. Ino was clueless that shippo just pupped her all she knew was this fox did something that made her feel good and she wanted to do it as ofter as she could

Sango and koga went at it for a fukll day sango eventually laid panting exhausted her belly looking huge fro”m all the seed sangos heat satisfied but not with one pup but a full litter

Rinlaid panting as sess finished his seed indeed taking root. She said “that was amazing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 am

kagome moaned and came in that moment the force shaking her womb but it didnt disturb the children who had been snuggling ever since the female inu had marked him. As the shaking subsided the male nuzzled his sister and mate wondering why he felt so funny between his legs.

"well i wanted to tell you the night i proposed the night you broke my heart by not even giving me the chance to tell you or ask you to be mine i guess since your with my child getting married is next and i doubt you will refuse, will you" he asked when she shook her head he continued "i am not human" he said knowing since she had inu features she would understand what he meant and hopefully back then would accept him he was glad she accepted him now even thinking he was human all these years.

past:

midori made soft pleasured sounds as he inserted his shaft into her feeling it go all the way to her core, and even further as he thrusted his shaft hit her cervix til it pushed through and with their daughter aligned as she was had taken mirokus shaft into her as well she hissed inside to the feeling of him mating them again this time beig the last time like this for after he ejaculated she would be born with special cargo as this mating would make her fully pupped.

ayame watched him then shook her head as the squirrel climed a tree "and that is why i never chase a squirrel" she said then patted his head "but your learning so an A for effort" she said.

shippou moaned she was so tight he held still til she adjusted then began to move slowly inside her holding her to him as he took her missionary thrusting into her until he orgasm-ed into her womb his knot tying them together as he filled her with his kitsune seed.

kouga grunted as he took her harder and faster til at last he came filling her with his wolf seed marking her as he came love or lust didnt matter they was now lifemates.

sess thrusted deep groaning as he took her her heat washing over him as he thrusted fast and hard a sweet pressure built inside until it exploded as he came filling his sweet rin making her his first mate and hoped his seed took root inside her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:36 am

Inuyasha quicken his pace with his finger. Leaning down to kiss down her neck hitting pleasure point she didn t know she had inuyasah was also unaware eof what the unborn pups were doing

Kira listen to his words blushing slightly. She said “why do you think you as my choice would change my fate.” She looked down still believeing she wouldn’t survive the birth of his child.

==============past============

Miroku smirked as his mate spread her legs he rubbed her belly as he thrusted up into her he smiled unaware of the curse on his daughters unaware of there need to be with him and the ability to mature to breeding age quickly

Roku nodded understanding and said “roku will try his best for mommy. Roku want let nothing waste.” Roku saw a squirrel and began to chase it

Ino gasped feeling shippos shaft enter her warm and tight sheath sucking himdeeper . ino was unaware she was in heat and that he r and shippo was become mates. Ino hissed as he broke her hymen she scratched his back holding him tight

Sango howled as he broke her hymen she dug her claws into him some hlding koga as he took her. She moaned and encouraged him as her heat demanded him to make a new pack with her. She strared into kogas eyes wondering if it was love or lust in his eyes

Rin moanes could be heard through the castle as sess took her. Rins body tightening around him taking him deeper her body begging for his seed to do what he has desired to do for so long. He would have rin bare the heir to his kingdom
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:57 am

kagome moaned and arched into her mate unaware of the events inside her as the boy held the girl to him hissing from the mark she made on him marking him as her future mate.

ryuu held her to him "i knew the story you told i dunno if i ever beleived it but even if i did i knew with me as your choice we could beat the curse i tried to tell you but you broke up before i could" he said "but fate must be fickle cause here we are together again and now mates and i am not ever letting you go" he told her.

past:

midori arched to him instanly spreading her legs for him as if her need for him to be in her grew as much as her belly had grown, midori was unaware her pup who had repositioned herself also experienced their mating but she knew that she would give birth real soon.

ayame dug a while but the rabbit was too deep and she soon came back empty handed "see we dont always get a meal when we hunt" she said "thats why every kill is used and nothing is ever wasted" she said.

shippou hissed as she wiggled and held her hips to hold her in place as he slowly inserted hism shaft into her moist heat.

kouga licked her neck where her quickened pulse beat just below the surface his shaft in her warmth he soon began to move taking her quck and hard as if his own desire to have her matched her need to have him.

sess nipped rin gntly as his thrust grew deeper and faster as if urgent to fill her with his strong demon seed.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:23 am

Inuyashas removed her pants and pushed two fingers into her moving them slowly knowing it wasn’t just her other sense theat were highten also she didn’t know how sex with demons were hot. The girl in kagomes womb smiled and licked her brother with her newly formed teeth marked him and snuggled in the womb the girl unaware she was now closer to her brother making there destinys intertwined

Kira listened and then looked down the memorys flooding back she said “ryuu…..” she remember them breaking up. She got up and turned her back and said “when did you come back.” She blushed and said “you mated me knowing the risks. Now I might die.” She looked down.”

===========past===========
Miroku woke up and had breakfast ready for his daughter who was now so big ready to pop. Miroku then went to her and rubbed her slit. Miroku was unaware of his pup in the womb got the experience of feeling mirokus mating each time her and his mate did it witch was often.

Roku watched ayame cheering her on as she chased it.

Ino was so in to the kiss whe she felt his foxhood she didn’t struggle. She wiggled alittle and gasped in the kiss when his fox hood touché dher warm entrance

Sango whimpered slightly as he entered her tight hole. She held onto koga as he seem to take control.

Jaken heard the noise tossing in bed subconsciously began playing with her own slit as rin moaned as sess began to move.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:41 pm

kagome gave a gasp of pleasure as he did that her folds instantly wetting for him. meanwhile inside her womb the boy who was kicked looked to the girl next to him rubbing the place she kicked him he would had punched her if she had been a boy but he senced something about her he didnt know what it was whatever it was it told im to be nice to this girl so he kissed her.

ryuu "i know that too but we met before my little inu" he said as he used the nicname he lovenly gave her on that long ago day a name he repeated during school once hoping she would remember but she didnt and they just nded up being friends and nothing more but he had never stopped loving her he just never thougth she would become his mate he heard once a story she told him about why she didnt want to mate and that they must break up it hurt him when she left the next day their relationship or possibly the end of it on hitias til he met her again in collage he intantly said hi but when she gave him the look that said she didnt remember him he just left it be.

past:  (you left out miroku)

midori had fell asleep in her fathers arms the start of their new family beginning with the next generation growing slowly within her. inside her womb her child had moved so her virgina was aligned with her mom's cervix she then fell asleep in her new and very compromising postion.  

"well you can try but not even mommy can catch them they are good but they are also fast" she said and saw one "watch mommy then you try on the next one" she said and raced after it but the rabbet saw her and ran to its warren  effectivly escaping the she-wolf.

shippo kissed her and rubbed his hands down her waist as he gently pressed his foxhood against her his shaft twitched and throbed in response to the action.

kouga growled in return to the feel of her agaist him  he moaned as she kissed him his shaft pressed lightly to her entrance which seemed to welcome the feeling as he gently pushed it into her.  

sess groaned and held still as she adjusted to his size then slowly he began to move in a slow thrusting  motion slurping sounds comming from their mating could be heard through the castle.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Inuyasha smiled and said “that’s wonderful.” He said “you know there are other sensations you haven’t felt yelt.” He reach lower and under her pants to rub her slit. Inuyasha daughter kicked hojos son playfully in the womb

Kira said ‘I know that. you worked in my department for as long as I could remember even went to medical school together. But yet I feel I know you from somewhere else. There is more your not telling me.” she nuzzled him. She wondered if he knew what mating her all intelled.

===========past=============

Roku thought about it and said “oh yeah me forgot. It was good. So roku catch rabbit for mommy.” He was excited to do this and wanted to make mommy proud and his instincts told him to provide for her

Ino blushed as she felt shippos lips on her she pushed herself against him as she was hungry to taste more dhe didn’t know what was coming over her but she was liking it

Sango growled ripping off his top as she kissed him hungrly here body demanding to be fulfilled. She ran her ands over his chest feeling every muscle he had

Rin gasped as sess laid her on the bed and he took over. She moaned as sess prepared her. She the gasped and yelled scratching his back as he entered her breaking her hymen officially making her his forever the mating mark glowed sealing her soul with his
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 pm

"i think i am getting the hang of it with time" she said smiling as he rubbed her belly waking the children and caused them to moved in response.

ryuu he sighed "my name is ryuu" he said stroking her hair but doubted even hearing his name would jog her memory.

past:
"yes they are" she said to him "you had some of it just yesterday remember" she said remembering when she shared her last kill after he drank what little milk she had left for him.

he smiled to her reply he inhaled as he breathed and lifted her chin to return a kiss to her she was right it felt right.

kouga gasped as she pressed him to the tree taking control of the situation it was a new experience for the alpha wolf but he had to admit feeling her body against him felt good his shaft stirred in response to the nearness of this fertile woman.

"its alright if your nervous" he said as he layed her next to him on the bed and kissed her taking it slow since it was her first time he kissed her neck and renewed his mark he then moved to her brest while his hands removed her clothes and stroked her entrance making sure she was wet and ready then gently guided his shaft into her womanhood.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Inuyasha entered kagomes meditation space that she used to help honing in her senses. He came uped behind her rubbing her belly he said “how is it coming my sweet.”

Kira blushed and snuggled as she felt his seed inside her it was quite a bit. She kissed him and said “who are you?” she blushed as she still tried to figure him out

===========past==============

Roku smiled and nuzzled mommy and fallowed her. He was curious about outside. He said “are rabbits good mommy.”

Ino said “I dunno. It just felt right.” She blushed as she looked at him her heat drifting around shippo calling to choose his new mate

Sango blushed and said “its okay.” As koga helped her up shehad been pressed against him. She blushed as she kissed koga pushing him against a tree. Her heat to unbareable her fox tails swaying in the air

Rin helped her lord move jaken into a room to rest. She blushed as sess to her to his chamber and she said “your ready my lord. Im nervous.” She blushed also unaware of what was to come for her lord and mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next