Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:46 am

Kira calmed down in his embrace. She nuzzled him he smeel ed so sweet he reminded her or something or someone but it was hard to remember what it was exactly. Kira said “im sorry I snapped at you this is all knew to me. plus im alittle scared.”

The doctor knew there was a chance herdna could alter again into a full demon if kagome wasn’t careful but he figured she knew the risk. He brought her in food knowing she be hungry after the change and her pups as well.

Inuyasha nuzzled kagomes hand sleeping away inuyasha was dreaming of when kagome and him first met.
============past=============

Sango was very scared but was shocked to find a toad demon. Then she realize he was talking to someone else. She looked around her heat getting to the point almost that not many could resist

Miroku didn’t know what was going on with her all he knew was he was taking her deep fast and hard. He moaned reaching up grasping a breast

Roku found her slit getting wet and he blushed wondering why it was doing that do hr continued to lick it thinking he was grooming her he even spread her lip to kick deeper.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 am

present:
he held her "sorry, i did not mean it to sound like you would be unfaithful" he said to her he nuzzled her never telling her now or in the past what he really was but he knew he loved her and would do anything for her and the child she carried in her womb.

kagome listened and nodded to the words the doctor spoke she just hoped she didn't have her mate out of control part she seen him when he was in 'that' state and didn't like it.

past:

daughter, sango sensed a very strong powerful demon approaching and knew this feeling was the reason the others had ran away but she was disappointed when she saw a toad youkai appear carrying a sick and seeming to be on the lookout for something when he spied her he smiled then turned "this way sir this is where the smell comes from it appears to be this hanyou that has awoken you from your nap" he said.

midori moaned and arched to him taking her father deeper inside her as if hungry for more what she didn't know was her child woke up with all the commotion and had went to the entrance of the womb to investigate.

ayame hissed and opened more allowing him to lick inside her entrance where he had come out of not to long ago.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Kira said “because I wouldn’t sleep with any other olus I be to embarrass to. It not in my instincts.” She looked down feeling if something like that would of happen she wouldn’t be able to live with herself. She sighed scared of the fate she was in for thinking like her mother she die in child birth unawre her child or the man before her wasn’t human but a demon in disguise.

The dr nodded and sad “it will take time to get used to. You are in all out puropose like yourhusband here a half demon.” The doctor assumed they were married seeing how close they were. He continued to say “you will find you have new strength senses everything will be new. You will have demon instincts.”

=======past======

Sango was a bit shocked when all the males fled even the beaten and battered ones. She looked around getting scared.

Roku ground along his mothers slit he then began licking her slit grooming it unaware he was just turning his mother on

Miroku held her hips thrusting hard and deep in her like he was a alpha wolf he growled moaning in pleasure
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:53 pm

sounds good)

he rose his hands in defence "just asked i wasnt insunuating anythign but how was i to know i was the only one you had sex with" he said making a point that until then he had just reason to ask for all he knew she could been raped after they made love.

kagome gave inuyasha a stoke on the head then looked to the dr and told him the same thing she said to inuyasah.

~~ past ~~

one by one each man won and was beaten by someone stronger then all of a sudden the remaining men ran away as if something had scared them away from winning the lovely hanyou demon princess.

ayame spread her legs giving him full access to her slit.

midori moaned as he entered her again and took her from behind like an animal.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:06 pm

(I sunno was thinking maybe they were childhood friends. But inuyasha moved so much they got separated )

Kira growled at the question as if thinking he was thinking she was some slut or something. she said “of course it is.”

Inuyasha murmered “kagome……!!!!” in his sleep. the doctor came in and said “well I see you took to the change well. He wouldn’t let any of us near til you changed. So tell me how do you feel.”

======past===========

Sango was a bit scared watching the ment fight as her heat did nothing but get strong the scent of the kitsume princess calling to all contenders to fight for the right to be her king

Miroku mmed feeling her warm juices falling on to his member. He said “mmm my my you came before I put it in , that’s okay.” He pushed the tip ion pulling her down and bent her on her knees doggy style and begant to thrust

Roku smiled and contiunedf making each nippl perky up befor groom further down to her slit area.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

(  {Why did he seem so familiar to her?}  you tell me, i just created him so kira could have a mate)

the dr smiled as she said that and squeezed her hand "its mine, isnt it?" he asked.  

kagome smiled and took one of the blankets on her bed and covered him up.  

~~past~~

"She's mine" a burly wolf said as he attacked a fox by punching him in he face "your wrong" a inu replied as he attacked the wolf by head butting him the fox got up and was going to hit the dog but was thrown back away by two new contenders one a raccoon demon who was the one who threw the fox and the other a cat demon who joined the raccoon in fighting the dog and wolf for the affection of the woman {sango II} who watched then earnestly.    

midori hissed "i-i'm gonna" she said then before she finished her words she spilled her orgasum all over him.  

ayame arched and murred as he licked her nipples holding back newly made with milk produced for the new young growing inside her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Kira blushed and took his hand. Why did he seem so familiar to her. She said in a whisper “im pregnant”

Inuyasha didn’t hear everything as he had fallen asleep holding her hand. It was easy to see he was devoted to kagome now by his actions with staying with her

====past======

Sango didn’t want anyone to fight and wonder why they fought she was unaware she was the prize

Miroku mmed and said “:that’s my girl.” Hecontiuned picking her up and smacking her slit with his member to tease her more

Roku licked her finding her nippls licking them grooming each one he wanted to please his mom as much as possible he was still learning
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:41 pm

"whats wrong kira?" he asked as he stpped back afraid he hurt her somehow.

"i-i dont know i feel okay i suppose but yet i feel a bit funny" she says and noticed his tired ness "you dont look good you should sleep" she said "i will be fine now thatthe procedure is over" she adds.

[past]

her heat soon attracted many males a few whop even began fighting to have her.

midori nodded arching as he kept it up feeling a new orgasum begin to build inside her.

ayame turned leaning into his grooming her belly filled with his young though he was but bearly a babe himself.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Inuyasha looking tired said “how are you feeling my love.”

Kira worked til it was lunch. She blushed when he cornered her she said “ugh…. Hi” she nuzzled him loving the feeling of him against her. She was nervous wanting to tell him she was pregnant but was scared to after all she barely knew him yet she felt like she knew everything about him

------past------

Sango roamed the forest her heat getign ever so stronger

Miroku mmed and said “does it feel good my sweet.”he moved his finger none stope inside her

Roku began grooming mommyhe wanted to take care of her be better than daddy but he wasn’t quite sure how
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:42 pm

kagome woke on th third day .

the dr did his job until lunch when he corned his beloved kira "i missed you" he said and hugged her.

~{PAST}~

he didnt want to evict her but it was their way of life he loved her and did this because he loved her he stayed at he den the rest of the day then he too left it too many memories.

midori arched hissing as her climax grew.

ayame kept lickign until he was clean .

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Inuyasha refused to sleep or eat not leaving kagome side for one second je wat ched over her and hoped everything went find

Kira heart jumped and she blushed as she saw him. She quickly turned and walked away trying to avoid him for the time not sure what to say her instincts wanted her to go to him but she was fight it.

-----Past_------

Sango was shocked by her fathers Ears lowered as she didn’t want to fight her father so retreated out the den not going far from it though her fathers rejection hurt

Miroku nibble don her neck playfully as his fingers moved fastrter

Roku moaned and said {mommy that feels good.” He blushed as it was making his member stiffen.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:18 am

kagome slept through it all.

kira found the dr she mated when she went to work the next day.

{PAST}

shippou sighed then told her it was because he was mated to her mom he knew this was his bigest job and knew he would have to force her to leave though it broke his heart he chased her evicting her from the den this was not a fight between father and daughter but 2 foxes fighting for possesion of their territory winner would keep the den the loser would have to leave.

midori kept moaning in pleasure to his touch.

ayame kept grooming him being very gentle with his genttles.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 pm

inuyasha stayed with her as she rest and the transformation took shape. Kagomes body grew stronger and shapely her hair grew longer her ears grew pointed her teeth grew to fangs she grewa tail other changes continued inuyasha paced some nervously

Kira gasped and said “no no this cant be happening. “ she grew worried as she came to realize she had been in heat. She said “I got to go.” She grabbed what remained of her cloth blushing she ran out the house to her own to dress she then went to the store and grabbed every test she could and went home and took all the test gasping as all them showed positive she grew worried and scared she then realized she didn’t know the guys name nor where he lived to tell him he was a father.

--------past-------------

Sango blushed to her dads words and took a bold chance na\and kissed him and looked away nervously and said “why cant daddy be my mate.”

Miroku said “no its your turn to be with me my sweet.” He kissed her deeply as he pushed his fingers slowly in her moving them slow and in a circle just to tease her

Roku mmed and laid on his back his member expose and thickening to his mothers grooming turning him on
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 pm

kagome did as was told and stayed there all night naked under the doctors special care.

he covered her in a nearby blanket then held her "we made love you wild thing you raping me wanting me to take you i always had a crush on you but i thoght we could not be anyhting to each other but now we can and i couldnt be happier."

{PAST}

he smiled at her and gently hugged her back then separated from her "its time to move on my child you are in heat so you must leave and find a mate" he said.

midori moaned as he did that her body instantly getting wet "but i am pregnent so isnt it her turn" she whimpered but hoped he didnt stop cause what he did felt good.

ayame nodded and cleaned roku thoroughly.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Inuyasha stayed by kagomes side as the doctor told her to undress and lay on the table. The doctor then told her the process would put her to sleep when she would awake she be like inuyasha but the demonsside might feral alittle so she have to be in observation for 24 inuyasha knew kagome would experience things she never would as human

Kira gasped and almost fell out of the bed noticing she was nude she covered herself up and said “what exactly happen.” She was bright red

Past___________

Sango wondered why her father cut sparing short fallowing inside and hugged him and said “whats wrong Daddy.” Sango didn’t realize she was pushing her very sexy body against shippos back

Miroku pushed two fingers in her slit and said “she is and so are you so I have to satisfy you both.”

Roku finished and said “mommyu give me bath.” He blushed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:23 am

kagome went to the doctor on duty "lets get started" she said.

the dr whose name she didnt know smiled to her "your in my home" he said in reply to her question.

{PAST}

shippou tried to fight the enticement but ending up having to end the spar early and go inside telling her to practice without him

midori wasnt sure she was and something else bothered her "me? what about mom?" she asked "isnt she your mate"

ayame held him as he nused but due to her pregnancy her milk supply would soon end to save milk for the next litter

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 am

Inuyasah waited patiently. He heard the door open and stood and said “so what did you decide.” He looked at her nervous and hope she made the decision for herself

Kira snuggled in her mats arms unaware she had been moved and taken to his home. Kira groaned waking the next morning feeling sore and not quite remembering what happen. She looked around and said “where am i?”

----------Past_-----------
Sango trained hard under her father as they spared shippo smell her fist heat

miroku held her close letting her eat but he teased her by having his finger play with her slit miroku said :’I hope your prepared to have many litters my love.”

Roku woke the next morning hungry so she took ayames breat and began nursing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 am

when kagome finally decided to join hr mste in his life she went to tell im the good news.

he took her to his home and let her sleep as long as she needed it.

{PAST}

shippou nodded and taught her everything he learned by being with his group of friends sango, miroku, kagome and yes even inuyasha.

midori murred loving his touch.

ayame soon fell asleep by his side.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Inuyasha sat by the tree where him and kagome first met waiting

Kira marked him and passed out from the mating not realizing what happen when she would awake she would panic most likely

------past----------
Sango tail wagged and said “daddy you can teach me anything you know and may have learned from her that will be fine with me. after all daddys a strong warrior like you told me in those storys.” She smiled as she grew older she had a crush on her father

Miroku nodded and said “okay.” He kissed her deeply. As she ate he held her running his hand softly over her sensitive spots

Roku snuggled and slept all night holding mommy close as shis seed spread inside her to her eggs that remained and took root. Roku nuzzled mommy in his sleep unaware that he made pups with ayame.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 pm

kagome took to her room and wrote pros and cons then sat looking at her list as if it would help her decide.

he thrusted deepinto her and howled as his own hidden demon came out his nals leaving marks on her skin as he poured his strong seed into her and since he was a demon his blood would help her survive.

{PAST}

shippou looked sad "i dont know how i can teach you everything i know but to learn your mothers ways you must go to her peope but long ago her village was wiped out i dunno if anyone besides her survived."

midori shook her head as she ate "no i dont want to name it til i know what it " she replied.

they cuddled together the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Inuyasha knew there was only a week left in the month and would let kagome be with her thoughts not wanting to influence her

KLira moaned arching back howling as she climaxed hard her womb open full of eggs waiting for his seed. The poor dr didn’t know what he was getign into

----------past-------
The kit was like shippo in a lot of way but had her mother warrior spririt. She also inherited her mothers name. sango asked shippo to teacher her how to be like her mother used to be and how to be strong.

Miroku smiled feeling his pup was active. He said “I think our pups saying hi to us both.” Mirokusaid “have you thought about a name for him or her.” He rubbed her belly he picked some fruit and feed it to his amte.

Roku panted laying against mommy and blushed as mommy belly was so big he didn’t realize it was because of all his seed he put in her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:54 pm

kagome wasnt too sure so she was glad there was more time for her to think it over and said she would get back to the dr before the end of the month.

the dr. with kira held her hips as he moved faster holding back his climax til she came.

~{PAST}~

he nuzzled his precious child and raised her alone.

midori nuzzled him after they broke the kiss then felt another kick as her active daughter got jealous.

ayame came with him howling his name .
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 am

Inuyasha said “you sure my love the doctor said”we had to the end of the month to decide.” He knew though that was a lot of time. He watched kagome

Kiras moans grew louder as she could feel her very first climax rising to its peak. Her insides were tight and wet and hotter as her heat was reaching it peak’

-----past------
When shippo found sango dead he had found that sango gave her life to brith there last pup a Femakle kitsume who looked like sango in many ways but was a kitsume who was special because she had nine tailes

Miroku kissed back with passion he didn’t know the curse his daughters have that they were bond to miroku and each doomed to not only share miroku but bare him children.

Roku let go of mommys breast thrusting deep and howled as he climaxed ayames milk dripping from his mouth
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 pm

how much time?)

kagome used as much time to think but as time ran out she sighed and decided to do it.

the dr. moaned her name and thrusted deeper as his balls swelled reading his seed to enter her body.

~{PAST}~

shippou made love to her even when she was old even after she gave her last litter he would mate her forever if he could but he was not taught how to extend the life of a mortal so like inuyasha and inu tesho one day he found his human mate dead.

midori kissed him back kissed him as her father and as her lover happy about having his child but what she didnt know was her child would be a girl.

ayame arched taking him deeper and held him to her breast as he nursed calling out his name as her orgasum built and spilt all over him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Kira moaned as the Dr began to move. She moaned her claws lessened there grip as the pain faded. Kira moaned rocking her hips wanting more the pleasure was feeling amazing she never felt like this.

Inuyasha and kagome found that they didn’t have much time at aall to decide.. inuyasha tried to be supportive but it was easy to see he was scared of losing kagome

------past-------
It was always on sango mind as she would get older and shippo remain young and spry. She would have many children with shippo

Miroku smiled as he said “im so happy to.” He kissed her

Roku suckled on mommy ayames breast nursing hungrly as he thrusted rather dominate like though he didn’t know it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next