Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:51 pm

koji nodded "i think i already did" he said

kagome just sighe d"dont explain its ok im here now next question is do you want to be pregnent i can give you a pill to stop the process (aka the morning after pill)

PAST:

kouga was able to easily follow rin to sess house and to her room where sango stood unare she stood in his way or thaat he would see it as if she was preventing him from his mate

rin didnt answer she just stared as she saw kouga enter the castle and head straight for where she was

the demoness growled she was not in the mood for sex and attacted him biting him then ran out of the cave letting him have it as she looked for a new home
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Rose blushed bright red realizing her mother could smeel koji all over her but that wasn’t the only thing her mother could sense. Rose said “i…I don’t know how it starte but we couldn’t stop.” She blushed

Inuyasha said “you will makea woman a very happy mate sometime. Just make sure she is the one like your mother is to me.”

Past:
Sango went after rin going to rins room and slowly knocking and open the door and went to her and said “what wrong rin talk to me.”

Kouga yawned waking up finding rin gone. He had a urge to find her. He sniffed the area finding the scent and fallowed it

Miroku saw this cave was deep and hoped he could find his way back toayame just thre thought of her turned him on. He was spo distracted he tripped on the sleeping demoness unaware it was another princess. miroku falling on top of her nude body she was able to feel mirokus need even if it was for ayame
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:46 pm

kagome tapped her nose "full demons have their ways of knowing these things " she said reminding her dauter she was no longer human anymore.          

koji blushed to the praise.          

PAST:                                      
twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 Rin_2810                      

rin ran past sango "i dunno " she said and ran to her room and hugged her sess doll for comfort.          

kouga would wake up alone the sent of his new mate leading to sesshoumaru's house.                    

the female in the cave was asleep and even if miroku woke her she remained quiet hoping the intruder would leave.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:35 am

rose was shocked her mother knew wondering if her and koji been that loud. she blushed having expected her mother to be pissed. she just said "how...." she didn't look at her mother

inuyasha helped koji strap it on and said "you have became a good man my son."

past:

koga had fallen asleep holding rin as he slept he had not been aware rin had left him carrying his pups.

miroku heard a noise and said "anyone here" he hadn't knew ayame sensed the female and had left miroku

sango thanked jaken and saw rin come through the door she looked frighten she ran to rin and said "what happen"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:07 am

kagome held her "i know you dont got to tell me i know" kagome said but didnt punish her after all it was done and she wouldnt force rose since the girl had made up her mind

"thanks dad" he said touched inuyasha gave him the sword that had kept his father in check all these years he sheathed it then strapped it to his belt

PAST:

rin rested with kouga as she waited for his knot to shrink onece seperate still scared at what happened she ran to the castle and the only family she knew her lord sesshoumaru

ayame didnt return she had smelt the other female and knew that she could not live in the cave instead she dug her own unoccupied den after catching a boar to eaat

jaken walked with her and said he did express his feelings if he hated or didnt want her around he would had told her to leave just allowing her to be here was enough to show he did care

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Rose ssaid “ill try I just love koji so much. Mom theres something I need to tell you.” She blushed

Inuyasha said “I have controlled my inner demon not that there isn’t a risk for me but you need it now more than me”

Past:
Koga held rin . rin was unaware just how special she just became. She didn’t just mate the prince of wolfs and carried the new royal line but she had now became the alpha female of the pack. Koga looked at rin love for his mate he rested as his pups began to form in rins womb koga was unaware rin had been fertile nor the fact that he just took her from sess

Miroku went deep into the cave wanting tio be sure aywame was safe unaware there was a second female in the cave

Sango thanked jaken as she ate tile she was full she went to explore the castle wishing sess showed his feelings alittle more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:00 pm

kagome held rose "im sure your father is doing everything he can for koji you just need to be there and help him through this tough time like i did with your father" kagome told her

"dont you need this dad?" koji asked as he gingerly accepted the blade from his father.

PAST:

Rin stopped tryng to escape as she did his body just held her as his seed took root and his orgasum had shook her womb and insides eeleasing her first eggs to be fertilized and attach to begin to grow and devolop inside her

aayme hadnt made any perment decision but she would stay here for now after all she had no where else to go as he left to check the perimiter she marked the cave then went out hunting hungry again for more red meat

jaken told her that his lord was often like that going off alone and not to be sad about it he gave her as much as she could eat caring for her as he would sesshoumaru
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Rose said “ I can protect myself if I need to. Now kojis scared snd I dunno what to do. Dhe held her tummy soflty unaware she wasn’t just scared for herself but the unborn pups koji fathered

Inuyasha went to a cabnit and open it were he had tetseiga and took it out kissing the blade lightly he went to koji and said “here its time you have it. hopefully it will keep the bloodlust at basy. Side effects may be differes so no guarantee it will work. Take good care of it”

Past:

Koga groaned as his seed continued to fill rin koga marking rin as his property as nothing but the strongest took root in rin. Rin was now responsible for a pack of wolf pups inside her koga held rin as his knot made sure none of his seed escaped her

Miroku fallowed once at the cave he said “shall we. Once inside miroku started a fire and told her to relax he would explore to make sure everything was safe and sacure miroku didn’t know she had decided this was gonna be there home

Sango blushed as she was seated as she saw sess leave her ears somewhat lowered wondering why he left her but her thoughts drifted to food as it was brought out
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:45 pm

"i mean i dont think he meant to do harm he just wanted to protect you from that man" her mom replied.

koji never knew what became of his uncle it was a very sensitive subject speaking of his fathers relatives.

PAST:

Rin moaned and cried out as e filled her his strong seeds traveled up her bith canal to her empty uterus where sonme got stuch while others the strongest swimmers of the bunch headed up her falopian tubes to her overs filled with untouched eggs since rin never had her period yet both her overies were full and kougas seed had traveled up both her tubes for maximum fertilation

ayame held on to her libido until she got to the den insticts urging her on as if she was aware of the pups in her and knew they would need protection from the elements.

SESS got up and took her hand leading her back to the dining table telling jaken to feed her til she was full he then went to his room alone
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Inuyasha looked down unsure what he could do do koji he kiss his head and said " we will think of something I don't want you to be like your uncle"

Rose said " what do you mean he wasn't himself" she was so confused

Past:

Koga moaned as Rin tryed to get away but all it did was made koga more arouses as his thrust gre short and hard soon koga howled in trump has he shot his string full blooded demon seed into Rin

Miroku said " of course I'm coming " he smiled ayame began to feel arouse by how romantic and charming her mate was

Sango said " oh" she briefly looked down and the her mood changed and said" in hungry again" she blushed unaware she wasn't just eating for herself anymore

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:02 pm

"what can i do i dont want to keep craving blood" koji asked as he hugged his father.        

"he wasnt himself hun" kagome told rose and remembered inuyasha had the same problem when his demon blood took over before he was given the sword toseal away the demon blood

PAST:

rin made an odd moan and sqeel as his knot swelled and tyed them together trapping him inside of her scared she tried to get away unaware this only stimulated the wolf prince more.

ayame nodded and pointd to a cave up on the mountain "i am going there if you want to follow you may" she said.

sess held her and said "nothig" which was the truth he hardly thought of anything much noways
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Inuyasha growled as he wasn't happy he killed a human no matter how muched he deserved it he looked at koji and said " you have had a taste of blood my son I never wanted that now you will always urge for more but I'm proud you protected your sister" he hugged koji unaware koji and rise were hiding that they mated

Rose calmed and said " mom I never seen koji like that it was like he wanted that guy to suffer"

Past:

Koga contiuned to thrust his movement grew faster and harder soon rins squirming did no good as koga a knot swelled enough to tie them to gather

Miroku dressed and fallowed ayame he said " were we going" he didn't know she planned to carry his pups and start a new pack unaware he and her already did he said " wow this place is big"

Sango kisses sess and nuzzles him she asked him what he was thinking
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:46 pm

koji kicked the floor and after a while he told his father everything except mating his sister but he told him how he felt like he needed to protect her when the human male grabbed her like he did

kagome rubbed rose's back to comfort her she was glad koji protected rose but upset that he had hurt someone

PAST:

rin squirmed as she got a little scared to his swelling knot his motions though made her moan with need as if she needed this

ayame soon got up and dressed and waited for him to do the same after they was dressed she began leading him to an empty den unable to go to kouga or go home she decided to start a new pack with her newly forced mate even if it it was all just an accident

sess laid with her and rubbed her back.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Inuyasha sighted picked up the phone and called someone after five minutes he hung up and said " your lucky I have connections anyway koji tell me what happen what provoked you. Your usually so gentle"

Rose hugged kagome crying against her telling her what happen as kagome listen she could smell rose scent was different kagome realized her daughter might be pregnant but she couldn't confirm it til a taste was taken

Past:
Kago was very gentle as he thrusted his knot slowly swelling in Rin koga moaned as rins body was so tight and warm like she was made for him

Miroku didn't know ayame a laws for mating all he knew was the he loved her he didn't know other would try to be his mate now that he had a wolf princess as his mate and baring his young

Sango didn't know sess would want other mates all she knew was she was his unaware of the strong young inside her that sess knew was very special and strong even stronger than him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 am

"i.. i think i killed someone" he said still hanging his head

kagome followed her daughter to get her side of the story

PAST:

rin gasped as he moved inher his cock filling her passage all the way to the knot

ayame nuzzled his neck a klittle total stangers now mated though he was not bound by her laws and could take other women if he chose

sango ddint know all inu's took mates his father had 2 his mom and inuyasha's mom he was sure his mom hadn't mated anyone else but he wasnt sure for inu's had no rules when it came to mating except him if she had stayed human he would ignored her only human he was attacted to was rin but since she was now his kind he was more drawn to her as if he knew their pups would be powerful

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:12 am

Inuyasha said “well explain your self what did you do koji. “

Rose was gonna speak up but knew her father wasn’t talking to her so she just ran to her room and slammed her door her emotions everywhere kagome was the only one to tell roses scent was different

Past:
Koga moaned as he filled rin with his massive member he blushed seeing the aked rin he heard her yelp looking concerned witch was new for rin never seeing kogas care about anyone soon koga began to move slowly

Miroku saw he weirded her out and looked down and said nothing. He just hugged her genty his body pressed against hers

Sango mmed laying with sess full of his seed and new created pups unaware he was allowed to take more than one mate unlike for her she wouldn’t be allowed to mate anyone but him both were unaware his beloved rin was now becoming a mate of koga
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

koji looked down seeing his dad was angry

kagome waited for them to explain

PAST:

rin gasped as he he pushed into her and yelped in pain when he broke her hymen

she wasnt sure bout wearing something that belonged to someone dead but said nothing and wore them anyway at least for now

sess just held her but unlike a wolf or fox he had no bounds to her and if he desired he could always mate another
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Inuyasha immediately covered kagome and himself and said “what the hell happen.”

Rose had been a bit shaken up not really knowing why she couldn’t push the guy away but was happy koji saved her though wondered why he went so far to kill the guy unaware koji wasn’t just protecting her but her unborn pups

Past:

Koga blushed slightly as she stroked his pony tell there faces so close as he licked every burise on her face kogas member soon getting to large for his loin cloth and it poped out slapping rins slit the tip entering her.kogas instinct was taking over as he had clean rins face his stoped at her lips gently kissing her as he pushed hiss hips forward pushing his massive demonic member into rins small body

Miroku laughed and said “my parents gave them to me when they dies and now I am giving them to you as they are special and you are special to me to.” He blushed it was a romantic gesture though was sure ayame didn’t quite get it. he took the necklace and put it around ayames neck

Sango yelled out as she orgasmed for the first time biting sess as herekleased she gasped miling his seed witch immediately began attacking her eggs sango immediately felt a connection beyond anything she ever felt and knew he felt the same way. She kissed her mate as a litter of full blooded inus began to take form inside her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 am

koji ever his fathers son growled and in a rage killed the dude then after he was ripped apart he grabbed his sister and ran for home covered in the guys blood

kagome opened for him her slit wet with desire but they didnt get to go much further as koji burst in smelling of human blood

PAST:

she closed her eyes thinking he was going to kill her again but when he licked her wound she gingerly opened them her clothes askew forgotten as she watched him warily but when he didnt hurt her she began to relax and moved to touch his ponytail unaware of his growing arousal between her legs

ayame sniffed the odd thing he put on her and asked what it was

sess held her and after she came he thrusted hard into her and filled her at last with his seed sating her hungry heat
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 pm

rose stoped and smiled and said “oh koji its so lovely thank you for bring me.” then men didn’t seem scared of koji a muscular dude came up and pushed koji into the wather and said “hey babe what are you doing hanging out with this scrawny idiot.” Rose said “hey leave koji alone and me to. The guy said grabbing rose by the wrist “come on doll you know you want to upgrade”. He winked at rose

inuyasha moved his fingers faster feeling kagoe getign turned on he used hius thumb to flickher swollen nub

past:
koga anger seem to subside as he was shaken by the collision. Koga saw her back away alittle frighten and saw a bruise on her head and crawled forward and began licking it like she was a hurt puphe had though rin was a wolf not many humans came in his territory rin could feel kogas arousel as the onlything blocking kogas member at the moment from rubbing against rins slit was his loin cloth

when ayame return miroku had set some flowers on her bed and took her hand even though wolves didn’t were much jewelery he gave ayame a necklace that had rins on it that belonged to his parents. Something special. He then kissed her lightly layin down in bed wih her holding her unaware of her desire.

Sango moved on sess moaning as her speed picked up as she felt her hunger grow for his seed as her heat was beign to get very strong maing sess crave to give sango a large llitter of pups
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 pm

koji smiled seeing how much she liked the place as they ran he glared at all the men protecting what was his.

kagome moaned as her desire ignited again for him.

PAST:

ayame returned and made a bed near her new mate.

rin saw he was mad and backed away even though her body tingled from the contact.

sess helped her rock allowing her be the domite one for now as if sencing she needed this from him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Rose smiled and said “oh wow koji its so beautiful here.” She laughed taking his hand and running to the water and along the shore line as they slowed koji could see a lot of guys checking his sister out

Inuyasha pushed his fingers deepr and whispered “that’s the point.” He laughed and nibbled along her neck pulling her nipple

Past:
Koga was abit dazzed his massive body prevent rin from moving much other that koga licked his lips mming to th softness of her breast as she tried to move making her hand squeeze her breast koga removed his hand blushing a bit pissed but turned on

Miroku finished setign up camp leaving her to her privacy as ayame washed she couldn’t get miroku off her mind the more she thought about him the more she desired him again

Snago moaned as sess never had to say he loved her he showed her in manyways. She didn’t know she would soon be number one in sess heart. She moaned rocking her hips taking sess deep as he moved and began to move inside her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:05 pm

koji smiled and after the meal was done he took her to the ocean

kagome murred "i cant your distracting me"

PAST:  

rin gasped to this and slowly got up "sorry" she said flustered

ayame finished her meal then went to wash up at the river.        

sess snuggled and cupped her breasts he never said such words to anyone even rin but he showed his love to sango by making her his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm

rose blushed and said “I love the ocen okay I like that idea.’ She ate her meal feeling quite hungry. She couldn’t believe her birthday turned out to be so special. She just was unaware how special it really was.

inuyasha smirked and said “don’t forget to keep icing the cake.” He pinched her nipple and slowly pushed a finger into her knowing he was making it hard to think.

Past:
Koga had gotten distracted with his thoughts and just the feeling of feeling free when he ran into rin falling ontop off her his lips connecting to hers tin had also felt her kimono slip open and kogas hand on her bare breast all a accident

Miroku drank his broth and just sat quietly not sure what to say to woman before him he would usually ask such a beauty if she bare him a child but for some reason he couldn’t bring himself to ask her unaware she already bared him many children

Sango gasped as she sank more on his member yelping lightly as her hymen broke trying to hide the little bit off pain soo sess was fully inside her a perfect fit she blushed and sawa change in sess a hunger form in him as sess sensed he found his perfect mate. Sango had broke the kiss and the words “I love you” escaped her mouth something she hadn’t felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm

koji was unaware she had become pupped from their mating "how about we go to the ocean" koji asked after he ate his meal.

kagome opened for him moaning as he massaged her there.

PAST:

rin saw something running towards her she tried to avoid it but moved to late and ended up colliding into the alpha wolf.

ayame ate his and drank the broth as her young developed inside her still swollen belly.

sess moaned and held her as she lowered herself onto his shaft it entered her and upon breaking her hymen pushed on to fill her completely as if they had been made for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: