Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Ichigo was unaware of what kisuke was worring about. Ichigo moaned as he began moving faster inside her feeling himself going deeper than before. He tried aiming for the spot that gave her the most pleasure. Ichigo felt her hands on his stopping at her hips he leaned down and kissed along her neck moaning. Ichigo felt like he was in heaven. He knew he would die to protect her if he had to. Ichigo was unaware that the man kisuke was thinking about had a lot to deal with his lose memorys
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:21 pm

The shop owner didn't care if they where in each other's arms, but he knew the longer were, the more likely THAT man would find out what was happening. He didn't want Ichigo to end up fighting THAT man, as he would be defeated in seconds.

Maiya sat up a little, using the strength of her legs to keep herself upright. She lifted her hands and reached behind her, stopping his hands just on her hips, shifting hard back against his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Ichigo smirked as he could tell he caught her off guard and surprised. He saw the look she gave nd blushed thinking how sexy she looked. He held her hips thrusting slow to tease her while running his hand along her sides. He felt like he couldn’t get enough of her and wondered if this was why kisuke want ted to have him leave. He didn’t care though he wouldn’t let anything stop him from beign with her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:09 pm

When he said that, a smile came to her face and she felt warm inside, her face breaking out into a blush. She yelped when she found herself on her hands and knees with no warning, a gasp and a moan following after he pushed into her. Her fingers curled into the sheets, and she gave him a sexy look oer her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Ichigo gasped and felt like she was gonna choke on all his juices coming out of him. He panted unaware she let him win. He he could still feel himself very hard. He smirked as she fished and got up and said “your so amazing.” He put her on her hands and knees taking no time before pushing his cock into her holding her hips as he entered her fully. Her insides were so hot and wet and she ws a perfect fit for him like they were made for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Maiya could feel his release coming, or more like she sensed it, so she was careful to take a breath before he did so, knowing she was going drink and clean up every drop. She 'mmmm'd to the taste of him, and told herself that she would forever pretended that she let him win. She knew she could have lasted, but she wanted to give him a little victory over her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Ichigo moaned as she seemed to be more eager to taste him. He fought the urge to release his climax determained to win this one. As he held his own he felt her climax wash over him. His tongue worked in over time to gather all her juices up. Her sweet taste. He groaned as he couldn’t fight it as he thrusted deep into her mouth and exploded inside groaning as it felt so good to release
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Maiya laughed inside her head, feeling him thrust up into her mouth as she continued to work on him. Her body gave little tremors as her pleasure continued to rise, but she was determined to win. Nearing the end, she decided to give him a little victory, and let herself fall over the edge of climax.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Ichigo moaned as she got more eager with her licking and sucking. She was so good at this it was hard to believe he was her first.” He thrusted up into mer mouth alittle more already feeling the pressure building he began doubling his effort wanting to bring her to a climax before she brought him to one
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Upon waking up that morning, he had sent Tessai and the kids out shopping, for so much that it would leave them out of the shop/house for most of the day. Meanwhile, he had taken his breakfast into the front waiting room, where he put in some music and turned it up loud.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

She loved the feeling she was getting, and she started to use her tongue as well as her mouth, experimenting to find places that he enjoyed, by pressing her tongue against those little areas.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Ichigo loved how she reacted so thrusted his tongue fast he then stoped letign his fingers continue to push against that sensitive spot while her playfully licked and nibbled on the swollen nub it was easy to see ichigo hadn’t thought about anything other than her he didn’t carr that they were so loud the whole store could hear
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:25 pm

She felt herself shift her hips when his fingers found that sweet spot, the feeling of that constant motion sending jolts of electricity shooting down her spine. For all she cared, her training could wait until she was sated. She didn't feel the pressing need for it right now anyways.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Ichigo felt the same way. He felt like he would have sex with her as many times as he could. Sex was so addicting but they wouldn’t be able to stay in bed all day after all they both forgot she was suppose to be training. Ichigo moved his fingers in a circle motion finding a sweet spot that got her attention and kept at it as did his tingue.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:44 pm

She moaned against him to his inserting his fingers into her, and she jerked her hips slightly, feeling herself getting tighter on those fingers. They had just finished not even five minutes before, and already she had wanted to do it again. It was easy for her to understand now, why people liked to have sex so much.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Ichigo moaned as she continued her stroking. He rocked his hips alittle more. He pushed two fingers intoher moving them slow then fast and his tongue seem to move at a steady rythem as she stopped stroking he briefly stopped wondering if she gave up but only gasped as she took him fully in her mouth ichigo tried to focus on the attention he was giving her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:37 pm

"Suuure." She said with a purr as she took a moment to speak. She smirked when his hips moved, and she was going to go back to what she was doing, when she yet out a yelp of surprise at being turned around. Her hand moving on him, she glanced over her shoulder and then moaned softly to the feeling of his tongue on her super sensitive place. A shudder running down her spine, she removed her hand only to replace it with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Ichigo smirked and said “then it’s a bet. First one who gives or cant take anymore loses.” He gasped and thrusted into her hand. The feeling of her tongue and mout with her hand felt so good he had a thought two could play this game and pulled her legs around tile she was laying on top once again he smirked seeing how wet and swollen she was. he reach up and ran a finger alont her clit leaning up to gently run his tongue over her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:14 pm

She liked the sound of that moan, a smirk coming to pull on the corners of her lips, feeling the good satisfaction that it was her that was pulling such noises from him. "Bets are easier, I think. No chance for cheating in those." She moaned to the feeling of him squeezing her breasts that way. After a minute, an idea came to her mind, and she leaned down to give him a sweet kiss. She giggled under her breath and then shifted down the bed. Rubbing her hand along him for a moment, she leaned down and passed her tongue over the top of him, then taking just the head into her mouth, her hand still moving on him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Ichigo laughed and said “oh I agree cheating is bad.” He listened to her laugh thinking how cute and innocent it was. he said ‘then how about a bet. You win I will do any request within reason that you ask and if I win you do the same.” He smirked as he wasn’t planning on losing. A moan escaped him as she mover and took a hold of his hardness and began stroking him.. he squeezed her breast alittle more firmly
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:34 pm

"I never cheat. Not on purpose, anyways." She said with a snicker, raising up one hand to muffle her laughter. "Cheating bad. Battle, life, love. It is all wrong to cheat." Without moving much from the position she had been pulled into, she reached down and wrapped a hand around his hardness, tightening her hold just slightly for a minute, then she ran her hand along him slowly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Ichigo laughed and said ‘oh so true if you gave up to sso it defiantly wouldn’t be fun. I like the challenge. Though after today you might not walk right for a few days.” He smirked as he listened then laughed. He said “you want me to cheat….. I always win honorably. Though ic an see you might admit to cheating.” He smirked hearing hersigh. He was already hard it didn’t take much for her to turn him on. Ichigo rubbed her perky nipples with his thumb almost like they were like a game controller
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:02 pm

"I wouldn't want it any other way. If you gave up easily, it would be be no fun for me, now would it?" She said with a wide grin, poking him in the chest with a laugh. She let him up her on top of him, and she shuddered to the feeling of him running his hands along her sides. "Sounds like you just admitted to cheating at challenges... That is very sporting, now is it?" A light sigh left her lips when he started to play with her nipples.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Ichgo felt himself pushed back against the bed as she was on top. He listened as he stared up at her.he grinned and said “you will find I don’t give up easly and I never back down.” He playfully pulled her ontop off him and running his hands along her sides and said “you will find I always find a way to win. Though I sense you will defiantly give me a good challenge.” His hands traveling up to her breast his fingers circling her nipples teasing ly
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:30 pm

She made a mouse like noise when he squeezed her breast, and her eyes narrowed as a smirk came to her lips. "Oh, I know I can handle it. And you will learn very quickly that you do not challenge me to any kind of contest." She blinked, then moved quickly, to where she had him over on his back, her hair over her right shoulder with a grin on her face. "You can find yourself on the losing end, quite quickly."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Ichigo mmed to the feeling of her running her hands along his body. He listen squeezing her breast lightly. He laughed and said “oh a challenge is it. I think it just might be. I never back down from a challenge the question is do you think you can handle it also.” He smirked as he let one hand travel down her side running along her thigh
Back to top Go down

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next