Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 am

kagome placed her hands there and blushed nodding slowly "hai, i am" she said

*past*

he gave her more groaning at the feeling of her tightness and how her walls rubbed him milking him as if demanding his seed

finally he found he hunted alone more and more until one day she didnt leave the den at all and when he returned he found her nursing their litter

they ate for days it wasnt til the boar was half gone when she decided to tell him she was heavy with child
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 am

the future inuyasha put his hand on her belly and stopped and looked at kagome and said "kagome your pregnant."

past:

sango was shocke dat shippos boldness as she was placed on hands and knees and took from behind. she gasped and said "mmm shippo more."

miroku soon started to bring more kills home as he grew in skill in hunting. he cooked for her and helped with preperations for there children. he just hoped none would be cursed

inuyasha was out hunting when she would leaarn she was pregnant again. soon inuyasha returned with a large boar fit to feed them several days.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 am

soon kagome was naked for him her bulge of a belly bared for his eyes

*past*
shippou went to her whispering "nothing" then stripped her and moved behind her and took her from behind

ayame ate the food he brought her the rabbits were bearly a snack the boars were better as were the deer as time got closer to the birth

she woke and smiled glad inuyasha was still with her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm

future inuyasha kissed kagome deeply holding her close hid body was way more built and he radiated power. he begaqn string her of her cloths

past:

for a while miroku was only able to get rabbits for her but soon was geting skilled at hunting and would start dragging in a deer. miroku showed ayame his love by everyday trying to be better for her

samgo blushed and said "then what are you waiting for ." she kissed him deeply holding him to his promise

inuyashahad indeed left but returned with fresh meat for her. he made her a meal fior her and kissed her gently to wake her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 pm

kagome was shocked but releived and held him closing her eyes as they kissed bodyis pressed intimitly to each other

*past*

she nodded but his test soon came as she had to stop hunting to make a den and prepaare it for the arrivals while she was doing this it was his job to hunt her food for her til their young was weaned and strong enough to be in the den alone

he kissed her "then i will mate you very soundly so there is no doubt in your mind you have my kits inside you" shippou siad.

she smiled and held inuyasha the rest of the night expecting him to be gone the next day
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:40 am

the future inuyasha sighed as he entered the room and went right to her and kissed her deeply saying nothing.

past:

miroku rubbed her belly and said "i still cant believe it my love." he kissed her as he wondered how many she carried. he said "i know its been rough but i love you so much and i promise to always take care of you." though in truth she knew he couldnt as he was only human

sango laughed and said "its possible but we want know for a while plus mating want hurt them if i am already.

inuyasha held her for a while kissing her and assuring her he wasnt leaving and he would never lead her side
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 am

he found kagome in bed sighing softly then he saw her get up to eat then look outside as he hid he heard her ask the night where he was

*Past*

their children grew fast due to her demon blood and in 3 months time she looked like she was already 5 months along

"yes but you know our past mating might have you with young now" he said rubbing her belly "if so i dont want to hurt them"

she held him to he as if wanting to keep her against her forever
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

the inu in the shadows went to her window looking in .

past:

miroku wouldnt leave ayame for anythign knowing she needed him." he held her as his children grew more and more

sango blushed and said "good that will invovle alot of matign you ready for that." she smiled at him

inuyasha smiled as he constantly filled his mate and pregnanting her once again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am

he knew she was alone now that her human classmate had left his eears told him she was alone in her room

*past*
ayame held him glad she had someone beside her

shippo blushed a bit too "then we will make it so" he said

inuyasha's woman howled her pleasures for him as they made love again that night
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:17 pm

the inu contiuned to watch kagome from the shadows wanting to comfort her.

past:
inuyasha moaned growling as he thrusted hard into his fertikle mate. inuyasha would remind the village why they craved him with her screams of pleasure

sango blushed and kisse dhim and said "i wouldnt mind givign you a family shippo."

miroku didnt leav eher side rubbign her sides kissing her giving word sof encouragement
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 pm

kagome thanked him and after she finished studing for the test she and he went their seperate ways and she went back inside alone to cry unsure of what to do

* she kissed him as he did and hissed when he entered her again a satisfaction both dreamed of but was out of reach til then consumed them

shippo nuzzled her he wasnt sure about a family but it was too late he could not undo what had been done

ayame didnt know why she wept and held him as if needing him right then needing support
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:42 pm

hoshi nodded and kissed her deeply and said "of course i will give you time." he kissed her unaware of inuyasha and unaware of kagome being pregnant with inuyasha child. hoshi got up to dress. not far out side a shadowry figure with dog ears watched through her window

past:
inuyasha smiled happy to please her. he kissed her deeply as he could smell her fertiliy and he undressed her determained to make her his again

sango said "no i never thoguht about it. though im dsre im not pregnsnt. plus even if i was as long as im careful it should be fine." she snuggled with him wondering if shippo did want children unaware she was already pregnant and shippo could sense it

miroku wondered why she was upset unaware it was her beign with his young that caused it. he kissed her hilding her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 am

"i dont know its just i like you but ..." she trailed off it was possible that her mate would stay in the past he did say he would return but she wasnt sure "can you give me time to think on it" she asked him "its just so sudden"

*past*

she was glad he agreed and kissed him back holding him to her like she would never let go

shippo kissed her and took her to bed "i know but for now for the next 5-7 months take it easy" he said "we mated and its possible you are with child havent you even thought about that?" he asked

ayame was usually easy to cheer up until her 'condition' got the best of her and for hours on end she would weep
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 pm

hoshi said "why dont you think you can't. i can take care of you. i will always stay at your side.

past:

inuyasah agreed finally kissing her. inuyasah though was destine to go back to kagome but it ould be his future self right when she would find out she was pregnant

sango kissed him and said "why i always train. we can train togather." sango being human was unaware of the changes goign on inside her

miroku was happy with the days she was happy and wou;ld do anything to cheer her up when she was sad. to some he was a ideal mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:54 am

she caressed his cheek "i dont know if i can hoshi bu t dont be sad i wont forget you and i do care for you" she said

*past*

she held him and again asked him to stay telling him his 'kagome would be fine without him

he took her to sit down "you shouldnt do that" he said knowing pregnancies was hard on women

ayame would smile to him and be happy at times then other times she would be sad and cry emencly
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 am

hoshi groaned as he thrusted into kagome when she orgasm her insides squeezed and he couldnt stop from releasing inside her. he panted and said "i love you kagome. i always have.marry me."

past:

inuyasha was exhausted he was almost donw with repair. he undress and climbed in bed with her spooning close to rest but she could feel how much he wanted her

sango was happy when he returned and kissed him and said "want to train." shippo now could since his young growing inside her stronger than ever

miroku fallowe dher each day trying to cheer her up and make her happy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm

kagome felt a pressure build in her too the familier climax filling her insides ten rthe orgasum that came flodding her parner with her fluids

* past *

she wasnt tring to tease him she didnt know she was doing it. when night fell she headed to bed and laid down for some much needed rest....
------------------------------
shippou finished his meal then returned to sango.

ayame smiled faintly "thanks" she said and went inside her hanyou young already developing inside her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:08 pm

hoshi moaned as he began to feell a preasure building as he thrusted harder into kagome. hoshi was no inuyasha but he would definatly satisfy kagome itch that she needed scratching.

past.

inuyasha helped cleaning as his inner demon couldnt stand much more teasing from her though it was just need from his mate he was wanting

miroku knew they needed to stay somewhere she was comfortable and felt safe. he knew of a cave not far and took her to it and said "this can be our home i can build us a house inside here while we stay." he hope this would help her feel better

sango trained hard finding hse hadlots of strength and extra energy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:57 pm

kaagome moaned and archered taking him deeper holding his as as hoshi slpowly made love to her

*PAST*

she smiled and finished her meal then put the dishes in a bucket to wahs at the stram she then kissed him "glad you liked it" she said she felt her body hum for him felt need but didnt wnt another heartbreak

she nodded returning his kiss sighing as she knew she couldnt return home and couldnt live in the village she sighed again regretting what she had done he finally lost te farmers and sat eating his current kill needing to replenish his strenth
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:30 pm

hoshi blushed and pushed his emember into her and gasped to the warmness he began to move inside kagome

past:
inuyasha ate and said "mmm this is real good." he watched her geting hard even if she acted like kagomes mom he still needed her attention

sango go up feelign refreshed and trained unaware shippo was being protective of his pregnant mate

miroku felt stupid and said "so we are marryed in demon traditon." he smiled as he kissed her happly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:50 am

kagome kissed him again and moved til his shaft was at her entrance "follow your insticts hoshi" she whispered her body needing to be mated again that she almost raped him just to get what she wanted

*past*
she gave him the food then served herself and sat ascross from him and ate her meal

shippou kept hunting food was important he chased a hen to get he farmers attention on chasing him then lost them and hunted down a rabbit for his dinner

ayame regained control ofher laughing then explained that with wolves once they mated aka had sex they was married it was kinda a win win the sex was the cerimony
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

hoshi mmed and blushed at kagomes body. he thought she was as beautifula s a goddss. he said "im not sure what to do now its....its my first time.' he blushed deeply as his cock was between her thights as he held her naked body ontop of him.

past

Inuyasha said "thanks im starved." he still had a strong mating bond with her. he smell the food and sat down. there time was like they were married

sango rest comfortably. as shippo hunted he could see ment ehading in sangos direction to him they would look dangers but they were meer farmers

miroku said "what you mean my love." he looked at her trying to figure out the joke he missed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:54 pm

kagome undid his pants returnign his kisses as they kept going til they was both naked on the floor

*past*

she smiled to him as she said "dinner is almost ready" alot of her now reminded him more of kagomes mom

as she rested he kissed her then left to hunt for himself letting her sleep whilehe was away

ayame gafted "hahahahahhahahhaha we are alreay married then" she said laung so hard it hurt
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm

hoshi took off her top and undid her skrit kissing her back blushing as she was so forward. he was still avirgin and was nervous.

past:

inuyasha went looking for her missing her it wasnt like he was stalling. he missed her knoewing there needs for each other be unbearable and it was easy to see when they found each other

sango looked at the rabit and said "oh shippo that was nice." she ate it not realizing eshe didnt leave shippo any. she yawned as she said 'im gonna take a nape" she laid down to rest

mitroku explained the cereomony to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 pm

kagome moaned as he found her brest and kissed him deeper as he rubbed her breast turning her on even more
*past*
inuyasha didnt see his mate for a long time and it was apearent she was avoiding him on purpose

shippou heard her belly nd hunted her a rabbit he cooked it then gave it to her to eat

ayame gave a small nod then tilted her head "what is married?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next