Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:08 am

koji went to the restroom and seeing that plan fail returned after taking enugh time to use the facilities "whats next?' he asked her.

inuyasha gave him a hug "mmm maybe ou want to mate again is that it?" inuyasha asked taking down the rosery "if so i can sate you til rose gets home."

past:

kuro gasped as he did that  and whimpered feeling him enter her ass.

"i do i didn't want to lose it " Jaken said and took it from the rock he had sat it it on then put it on not knowing what it would do to him."see mistress, i like it"

he disappeared into the air but he was just a flea after all and a minor character at that if anything he possibly just bit her then kept her from being alone and lonely something she was once again now she had shaken him off her and sent him flying.  He returned as soon as he could and found her laying in bed he hopped between her legs and landed on her clit 'oh whats this?' he asked himself as he walked on it tickling it unaware what that would do to sango

Sessoumaru did not return anytime soon a fight had occurred on his land and he went to break it up or at least get them off his territory.

rin woke the next day and coaxed koaga back to ayame certain the she-wolf was beside herself with worry.  

akemi kissed him back "thats your climax welling up inside you neo dont be scared let it go inside me' she said hoping this time he release his seed and it would ease her heat
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:57 am

Kagome smiled and said “of course sweet its just right through there ill wait right here.” She saw in a chair watching koji in roses body kagome tried to contain her urges

Rose looked at her father she said in a good mimic of kojis voice “im okay dad I guess im just not that into it today. I feel ….well off.” She smiled hoping she was convincing

Past:

Miroku said “ill think ill join you.” He fallowed watching her from behind he unrobed and surprised her by thrusting his member into her

Shippo said “it feels so good.” She blushed seeing jaken join her though his toad like body wasn’t to pleasing to see but she would never say that. she saw he didn’t put her gift on and said “you didn’t like my gift.”

Sangp said “sure keep thinking . I know you are hear for a reason your just not telling me.” she dryed off shakking herself sending him flying

Koga nuzzled her in his sleep as time slowly passed rin got bigger with pups and the one pregnanted inside her

Neo liked to be praised he was the runt after all so he got picked on a lot but as akemi and her sister was experiencing he wasn’t a runt in some areas. Neo moaned his knot began swelling as he could feel his climax building he moaned and said “I feel like I need to go potty. He kept his thrusting unable to stop as he kissed akemi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:38 am

koji looked around and got the lay of of everything then in the best impression of rose's voice he asked mom where the bathrooms were? an innocent question or so he hoped.

inuyasha kept teaching or trying to but it seemed 'koji' wasnt interested today so he took his son aside and asked 'koji' what was wrong?

PAST:

kuro ate with him then went to wash up flustered and highly aroused and horny and frustrated cause she did not know what to do about it and being near miroku was NOT helping.

jaken blinked a bit to the gift a bit surprised and shocked "thanks" he said when shippou turned her back on him he put te pendent on a rock then disrobed and got in unable to avoid the temptation to be with her even if it was for a little while.

"i'll think of something..." myoga said to her as he sat on her shoulder keeping his powers secret for now.

rin sighed and curled beside him til he woke up again.

akemi nodded "yes neo it feels good your doing good" she said in praise moaning to his strong hard fast thrusts as they brought her climax closer to its peak.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:56 am

I hate self roleplaying try to stay away from it so yes I do understand)

Kagome was unaware that rose and kojis little trick. She was taking koji through the building showing koji around not that they didn’t know their way around after all they spent most there life around the inu tower. Kagome was wearing a business suit but even with it on kagome seem to be glowing with beauty. She took koji in a office e on the top floor and said “this is your office mine is the main one this is where we will work.”

Rose watched her father as he talked she really didn’t pay attention to him but acted like she was. she hoped her parents didn’t find out about this trick only other bad thing was koji had to leave the sword to be more convincing she hoped he could stay in control she watched her father who looked very handsome like them all his father sported a small swollen belly signs of the pups inside

Past:

Miroku thanked her and pulled her in his lap and ate and fed her holding her close feeling that she was hot unaware she was very aroused

Shippo had a thought. Her magic was acting up but she went to her cloths and pulled out a pendent and enchanted it she said “here a gift.” She then entered the spring once again sighing to the heat she watched jaken the pendent was enchanted to change jaken to a different breed of demon and could alter his gender when jaken chose. Shippo was unaware though once jaken changed his demon breed that he would never be his toad self again

Sango said “how can you protect me “ she sighed forgetign that myoga could control other demons who weren’t that smart

Koga continued to rub her belly unaware it soothed the pup to sleep. he soon fell asleep.

Neo gasped and moaned as he was pushed deeper into the sisters neo thrust were strong and deep slowly getting faster the heat making neo feel good. Neo licked akemi as he was enjoying this game. He felt odd though. He maoned and said “me do good.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:19 am

ooc: that was sorta the plan we can switch back after koji has fun with mom since he has the opportunity to remove rosary to mate her i just didn't want to do a self-roleplay hope you understand)

IC:

past:

when she was done she served him unaware he already ate with the others.

jaken stayed but still gave her privacy "thank you im glad you like it i wont leave if that is your desire mistress' he said and stayed close trying to resist the urge to join her.

myoga crossed his for arms nodding wisely "i understand, don't fret i will protect you until he returns" he said trying to sound brave.

rin smiled and snuggled against him loving the feel of his rubbing her belly.

akemi moaned and held him pushing him deeper 'neo.... nice name" she said softly gasping as she arched while pushing him in, trying to take him as deep as possible
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:58 am

I dunno how you want to do this part sincethem switching would be putting us with the sme charactors unless we switch temporary)

Past:

miroku fallowed to help blushing as he watch her trying to resiste her urges. Miroku heloed the best he could though he felt she was hididng something from him

shippo said “you don’t have to leave. I enjoy the company to talk with anyway. It get lonely beign by my self.” She undressed and sank into the water. Something told her the toad had something planned

sango said “well I do miss him but I know hes protecting us. I guess im getign nervous its getting closer to time.”

Koga kissed her nuzzling her back lovingly unaware of his unofficial mate inside rin. He rubbed rins belly happly

The pup licked akemi whoe like her sister was tight and hot. The pup began to thrust slowly hoping he was doing it right. He never felt like this before. He said “my name is neo.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:15 am

koji moaned and before they left that morning he had mated her again this was alsolong before the day they decided to trick their parents

kagome nodded the time of learning went pretty smooth though however one day rose and koji decided to switch jobs and koji went with mom dressed as rose while rose stayed with dad dressed as koji both wearing a rosery so they could be the opposite sex and trick their parents

PAST:

she looked away totally aware of her arousal and afraid to mention it it "nothing" she said and went to make him breakfast.

"it is master's prtivite osen he often comes here after his patrol to relax an d unwind please use at your leasure mistress i assure you will find it very soothing'he said and turned to give her the privacy needed to undress and get in the water.

"you seemed troubled, are you worried young one?' he asked her "if it is seshoumaru, you need not fret so much he is early paroling the border and will return as soon as he is done"

rin nuzzled kouga after he came licking him as if thanking him for all the pups he was going to give her and the unknown pup inside her.

akemi licked, nuzzled and comforted the pup letting him know that the pain was only minor and momentarily 'please continue and please tell me your name" she requested
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:39 pm

The next day came and the plan was set koji would stay home learn how to run the company from inuyasha and rose was to go with kagome to learn how to run the business from the company HQ. inuyasah woke the falloweign morning kissing kagome and said “morning beautiful nervous about yur first day taking rose to learn at the Cpmpany.”

Rose nuzzled koji in her sleep she had been extrememly nervous about going to work under her mom but excited to. As she slept her body rubbed up agaisnt kojis rose also had been haviogn very vivd dreams of her mom matign her over and over again witch was making her shy around her mom

Past:
Miroku smiled and said “why so shy.” He smiled at her thinking like the others she was very beautiful. He was unaware just his prensence made her aroused

Shippo listened and fallowed jaken said “where you taking me.” she fallowed the toad seemed excited some. She saw this place was like a maze and felt if it hadn’t been for the toad she get lost easly. She entered the room and saw the spring. She said “wow I didn’t know there was a spring here. “ she looked at it closely leaning close to the edge and said “what is this room.”

Sango said “nothings wrong why do you ask.” She thought this flee was getign annoying but something told her he was here for a reason

Kouga howled as he thrusted forward hard and began to release with rin rin felt another orgasm hit her as the pup orgasmed both feeling the effects. As koga filled and pregnanted the pup. Koga panted holding rin who now was pregnant and held a pregnant pup inside her womb traped til she birthed and she pup birthed its litter

The fox pup moaned as akemi began teaching him and soon he felt akemi push him inside her she found he was quite big for a pup she felt like she was losing her virginity once again unaware she was feeling exactly what kai was as the pup had entere her to. The pup heard a noise from akemi and whimoered thinking he hurt her as his member throbbed inside the hot sheaths of the sisters
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:06 pm

indeed their litters were large but not too big and only inuyasha, koji and rose possibly had 8 with kagome having the smallest litter of possibly 4 or so since she had only been mated and pregnated by her mate if she been pregnated by allof them then her litter would been the largest of the four of them.

koji looked relieved and kept caressing her.

PAST:

kuro blushed shyly to his words "oh well i guess thats natural" she said in reply.

"anywhere you like mistress" he said then remembering how much she loved sess thought of something and said "follow me one more time please i think i got something that might please you" he said and staff in hand lead her down a corridor through a door once through and pass the arch she saw a secret spring.

myoga as usual acted innocent of course and said nothing was going on. then he saw her actions concerned he turned to her and asked her "whats wrong?"

rin could feel the pup moving in her withering in pleasure from the mating she was reciving it hightened her own and soon she came unaware when kouga came he would fill the pup and not her.

akemi guided him every step of the way though his first mating with her which of course was unsucessfull since he was a novice but she hoped teaching him would help him in future matings she would keep tring til this feeling of being in heat went away which thanks to kai would not be anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Inuyasha nuzzled kagome as they rested. He rubbed kagomes belly gently unaware all of them had full wombs with large litters

Rose told him no that the young was sage unaware her mothers young out numbered kojis she snuggled close feeling tired from the events of today

Past:

Miroku said “yes I miss her but I want to be here with you for a bit. I cant get any of my mates out my mind.” He hugged her gently caring unaware though forced she was one who couldn’t get the mating miroku gave her out of her mind it made her horny all the itme.

Shippo said “its okay you don’t have to thank me. you deserve it.” she smiled if he hadn’t been such a toad she would think jaken be a good guy. She said “so where to next” she smiled eagerly unaware the toad was falling for her

Sango frowned and said “with you it aint ever just a snack. So whats going on.” She looked at the flee alittle made he drank her blood. She rubbed her belly as she wondered what her mate was doing .

Kouga growled as he went full force thrusting harder deeper into rin and the pup making the pleasure so intense for both koga was unaware of the pup moving in rin whimoering to the pleasure koga was unsure how much longer he could last

Kai moved in her sister rubbing her own clit feeling so hot being inside akemi made her sisters heat more intense for both and making kai very fertile. Meanwhile the fox slowly approached and saw akemi motion for him to come he did gasping as she rubbed against him he was nervous as he was feeling really weird his member hardening into a large bulky rob his balls swelling he gasped and moaned as akemi rubbed it and lead him to her slit his member rubbed against it moaning the pup was unsure what to do
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:11 pm

kagome nuzzled him her body humming from her last mating and her womb full of children from mating inuyasha and rose.

koji kissed her and told her he was glad she was protected he then asked if she thought the o\young might been harmed during the attack.

past:

kuro turned to hum blushed shyly "its fine i know its been heckic and im sure you rather see shiro more then me anyway " she said.

unknown to both chiro or shiro was still hunting with the others she had caught a good boar and was brining it home for he pregnated mates in the previous hunting party.

jaken nodded and thanked her again for her praise he didnt get it often and it made him blush.

"just.. uh.. getting a snack" he said. "sorry if i startled you" he added.

rin begged for more as she kissed him taking him as deep as possible into her unknowingly he was deep in the pup as well and would inpregnete it when he came in her during this mating.

akami hissed as she tied to releive herself of the horney feeling to no avail she rubbed the ground around the area and whimpered she saw the fox approch and allowed it near her soom rubbing against him seeking releif only he could provide.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:20 pm

inuyasha smiled and said “okay good we can tell them in the morning.” He kissed her holding her close unaware what kagome and rose had done

rose got in bed andsnuggled and said “I missed you so much to” she then told him about the pervert and that mom protected her. rose left out the dream she thought she had of her mom mating her

past:

miroku walked up behind kupo and hugged her and said “im sorry I haven’t visited.”

Shippo listened and said “for being the only servant you do a really good job.”

Sango looked at the flee and said ‘what the hell myoga. What are you doing here”

Rin could feel the pups heat inside her making rin crave the sex as koga thrusted faster and deeper koga kissed rin hungrly

Kai whimpered as she entered her sisters womb stuck inside her and in heat. She noticed akamis womb was full with orbs attached to her wall she saw it was pups. Meanwhile a small yet brave fox peaked out a bush having heard a noise near a den he started he saw akami she smelled good and it made him feel weird he cautiously approached
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:35 am

kagome nodded to his plan liking it course there was one thing all of them was going to protect above all else and that was their pups.

koji nodded and made room for her in the bed "of course i missed you come join me you look tired" he said.

past:

the last one he did find the last one to take him and only cause the others forced her to do it.

"aye mistreess but this place built long ago" he replied "but i do what i can to keep it tidy for my lords sake" he said

flat myoga floated doawn into her hand "ahh... so fresh" he murred referring to her blood.

rin gasped and moved with him wanting no needing more as if needing him to come into both of them.

akami turned when kai rammed into her but before she could attack she felt her sibling licking her and forcing her way into her folds akami moaned and opened for her as her sibling entered her delving into her deeper and deeper until she was in her womb however all this licking and moving up her cnal and entering her womb turned on akami and now she was horny but her sister had vanished and she was still wanting more so she played with herself in the open her scnt spreading to all the animals and letting them know she wanted sex and didnt care if they wasnt a wolf
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Inuyasha said “good if I was there I probably would have killed him.” He was happy kagome protected rose. Inuyasha was unaware just how protective kagome was of rose even more now. Inuyasha said “we got a lot of planning ahead. We gonna have a lot of little ones running around. We also got work I was thinking of home schooling koji that way I can groom him to take over the company one day. I also thought you might take on rose at the company teach her everything you know after all you know how to handle the board and all the other stuff.”

Rose yawned and smiled and said “did you miss me. im sorry we were gone so long me and mom went van shopping for when our pups get here”

Past:

Miroku was alittle upset he didn’t find her hoping she was okay he decided to come back later he went to the last one kuro.

Shippo fallowed seeing the toad blush. She fallowed and said “wow this place is so big. So you do all this work by your self its impressive.

Sango swatted her neck and said “what the hell.” She looked at the flee

I know) koga moaned as he thrust faster unaware the pup inside rin was meing mated also the pup moved inside rin though to rin it just added to the pleasure

Kai fallowed her sister he hunger for her sister was strong but she also felt strange she raand and once again bumping into her sisters fods but this time kai growled and began licking her very hungrly and fiercly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:09 pm

"i protected her from him he never had his way with her" she said adding a bit of truth to to the lie to help her feel better about it even if it didn't help much.

koji shook off his thoughts of inuyasha and said "oh not much just waiting for you to come home."

past:

this time miroku failed to find his mate; for chiro was on another hunt for food with another hunting party half of them unattached males.

jaken blushed as he noticed her attention to him and began to tour.

as she browsed; sango felt a small sting on her neck (myoga the flea)

rin moaned as he kept moving inside her (your the pup)

akami wasnt aware of kai's need and left herwith the kill to go hunt for new prey
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Inuyasha listened and just said “oh okay. I hope you showed that pervert.” He kissed kagome unaware kagome just lied to him

Rose yawned seeing she was still dressed and home she wondered if what she had felt had been real. She blushed thinking about her mom. She saw koji and said “hey what have you been up to.” She was unaware koji pregnancy and the fact that koji couldn’t get his father out his mind fully

Past
Miroku was surprised she called him alpha. He kissed her unaware all his mates saw him as the aloha. Though miroku was busy with all his mates he still made time with ayme as he made sure she knew she was his first. He made sure she was feed well matter of facter miroku barely slept. Miroku held akane as she soon feel to sleep he joined her for a power nap before reluctantly leaving to check his next mate chairo

Shippo turned to jaken and smiled sweetly and said “I would love a tour. Im sure you’re a wonderful tour guide.” She smiled as she looked at jaken

Sango hummed to her self as she browsed through her gasrden

Koga thrusted slow as he held rin showing her how much he loved her gasped as he felt himself moving it felt like he had entered a second hole unaware it was the pup that had crawled into rin who was now sporting not just male biut female parts

Kai ate but seeing her sister hungry refused to eat much not wanting to get in trouble she then whimpered as she wanted to taste her sister more and she was indeed entering her heat but no males were close tot hem
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:16 pm

kagome held her mate, husband, and lover tightly in her arms "we went shopping and while shopping for a car a pervert scared rose and i comforted her" she said it wasn't a lie but she hoped he would take it for the explanation for the transfer of scent somehow the thought of him knowing she had sex with rose did set well with her.

koji smiled back at her "welcome back" he said.

PAST:

akane kissed him as he rocked in her whispering softly the word "alpha" to him.

"mistress would you like if if i gave you a tour?" the toad asked he knew no one really liked him even his lord but he still remained is if wanting to be liked even once by someone.

sess did not know what he would do with the women they seemed as persistent as jaken to be by his side.

rin moaned as he entered her again her body readapting to his size as he inserrted himself into her.

akami tried to allow herself to give her sister as much of the meal as he could but she needed it too for the growing pups insideher and knew the only way she could give her sibling the majoraty ofthe meal was to leavwe and catch another she already assumed her sister would enter her heat soon and knew it would atteract males she hoped a strong one like kouga would take her, then she could rise from the last omega but no matter if she did someone else would take her pkace.

meanwhile back at the den ayame continued to rest and eat and grow.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Inuyasha asked what happen with rose. He could smell rose all over kagome but wanted to see what she told. He kissed kagome and held her wanting to show her she was deffinatly his number one

Koji found rose who was smiling in her sleep koji was unaware he hadn’t been dreaming nor that rose had been with there mother

Past:
Miroku rocked his hips milking his seed into her kissing her back as he added to the pups she wouold have and like the other the bond of love grew stronger

Shippo nodded to jaken and sighed as she returned to eating she missed sess she sighed and got up and decided to explore the castle

Sango sighed as sess escorted her out but didn’t argue she kissed him gently before walking off to the garden

Koga mmed and pushed forward into his rinholding her close

Kais ears lowered scared she be caught. But she did like here sister said and began eating but as she ate she was still hungry soon akami would relize that if she had gone into heat her sister would soon do the same to
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:28 pm

kagome nodded and understood.

hours later koji woke during the night he had rolled and tossedand loss the rosery and woke as a male so he thought everything had been just a bad dream.

Past:

akane howled as she came with him kissing him as he filled her womb and gave her more pups like he had the others in the hunting party.

"you can ride him tomorrow miss shippou" jaken said as he saw her look wistfully to ah un and thought that a ride on the beast might please her.

sess gave her the brush and sat nearby letting her have a turn while he watched when she was done he had her return to jaken "the next bit is messy and not for women" he said as he escorted her out before closing the door behind her and leaving her alone while he cleaned the bedding.

rin moaned to kouga's movements.

akami moaned and turned and pushed Kai away "kai?" she auestioned her then figured hr sister was hungery and being rlow on the eating order she remembered what it had been like she took the boar and gave half to her sister "eat it quickly before we are discovered" she said unaware kai rather have her nectar hen the boar right now.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:58 am

Inuyasha said “you will always be number one in my heart. i…I cant say I don’t have feelings for our son but I love you more I do know that”

Past:

Like hotaru miroku thrust got harder and deeper as she rode him his member hiting her womb as she would release more eggs he would give her what she desire groaning as he climaxed

Shippo smiled at thanked jaken as she ate she then helped clean up she watched out side the window as sess and sango seemed so happy as they talked by ahun brushing him

Sango laughed and said “I just thought I would come join you. I can help brush him down” she gave a snack to ahun it was kinda cute

Kai who was akamis twin sister who was also the omega now the only omega had fallowed her sister her ocen blue hair and her georgious golden eyes. She was playfully sneaking up on her sister when she tripped and fell forward right into her sisters slit smeeling the sweetness. Kai was unaware her sister was pupped let alone by koga. Kai like the sweetsmell and licked it finding juice seeping from the hole in her sister

Kogas member stiffen as they laid there rubbing against rins slit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:43 pm

"do you love koji as a lover and do you love her more then me?" kagome asked him.

past:

akane didnt stop wouldn't stop until she had her fill of him again.

jaken smiled kindly at shippou she was his lords mitstress and his mitrtess in retrospect he gave her more food and kept her company untl the others returned

sess was finishing up with the bath and was now brushing the huge 2 headed dragon when he saw sango "i am almost done you did not need to come" he said.

akami ate the newly killed boar from the belly first her but in the air exposing her backside nd slit as she ate.

rin also felt the movment inside her and smiled in joy knowing the pups that she held was his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Inuyashas ears lowered feeling kagomes sadness but he felt it was best to come out about it instead of trying to talk his way out. He sighed and held her wishing he knew how he could make it up to her

Past:

Moiroku moaned and said “so good don’t stop.” He moaned thrusting more up into her as she rode him he leaned up and kissed her

Sango finished and went to join sess in cleaning ahun. Shippo smiled at jaken seeing him scared though also had a feeming he didn’t like her like sango

The boar wreastled but soon fell to her the others running away in fear

The pup kicked alittle and saw the pups growing he also felt weird to his belly was growing to and made it impossible for him to leave at the moment koga mmed rubbing her belly as he felt the movement
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Kagome was resting and just nodded to him part of her sad but it happened and like when koji mated rose it could not be undone, she wept a little in frustration and sadness.

koji continued sleeping soundly.

past:

akane mmed as he massaged her breasts and moved with his thrusts taking instructions from him as he helped her be more dominate with him even though he would always rank higher then her.

sess gave her more food then kissed them both and said he had to clean ah-un and sent jaken back to make sure they were fed the small toad being too little to do such a huge task.

akami stalked tem and then ran towards them to kill the weakest one of the group for her meal.

as rin slept her body grew as the pups the two fathers gave her grew inside her crowding her womb and making t tight to live in.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Inuyasha woke yawning unaware kagome and rose were home. Inuyasha nuzzle dkoji and got up and made sure koji didn’t wake he smelled kagome and found her in there bedroom he sighed and went to her hugged her and said “alots happened today.” He blushed and hled her as he tod her what happen between him and koji

Past:

Miroku moaned and klept encouraging her as he lightly thrusted up. He kept complimenting her moaning as he saw her dominate side coming out more he held her hips one hand going to her breasts and rubbed them lightly

Sango watched jjaken leave and felt bad for the toad alitttle. She then resumed eating shippo finished and smiled cutely and said “more please.” She blushed as she leaned up and licked sess face clean

Koga slept soundly nuzzling rin holding her close a hand on her belly protectively unaware of the wolf pup and its pups inside rin

As akami hunted she found a bunch of boars gather together eating
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:05 pm

kagome washed them up redressed them then carried her daughter to the car she paid for the van and request it delivered then drove rose home and put her to bed. when they got home they found a femle koji sleeping next to inuyasha on the couch bed and rose saw that perhaps she might had gotten her wish or would had if she been awake to see it.

past:

akane gulped a little afraid but nodded and climbed on top of him and after another gulp for bravery took her hand and helped his shaft into her body.

sess let them eat as he made a plate for the weeping ignored toad "here jaken eat your food then go about your duties and dont forget to feed ah un" he said tententive to him for a long time jaken hugged huis lord and sess smiled something the cold western lord hardly ever did in the past. "yes master sesshoumaru"he said "i will get tot my tasks at once" he said and finished his meal quickly then went to feed ah un.

rin finished her meal then streaxhed and rubbed her full belly and wentto join her mate in bed needing a nap after all that happened.

Akami went looking for bucks or boars or some other big game to fill her belly with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next