Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:46 pm

inuyasha's forest - keade's village
on his way back he passed keades village he saw many humans few men odd since last time he was here the village barely had a female now it seemed reversed here was more women then he could count while the men he could count on one hand alone

random forest not far from sango/miroku's village
as she fell kilala ran on towards the clearing leaving sango alone but she was a warrior so this didnt matter even when the shadows seemed to close in on her it didnt seem to matter but when she was in a hidden pit ten it mattered she was trapped captured by the very demons she been sent to kill

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:18 pm

inuyasha growled to himself inuyasha was unaware it really wasnt the fighting her yurned for. he sighed as he walked for a while geting frustrated and headed back towards the ewell thinking maybe it was a bad idea coming back.

sango did care about miroku but didnt know what he was to her. she shook her head. she said "that pervy monk. even know he destracts me. . sango was so much thinking about that she didnt see the tree branch to duck and got knocked off kirala.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 pm

things seemed quiet here too it was not going to be easy to find fights with naraku gone most demons returned to their homes or went into seclusion only few demons were still sighted two main ones were kouga when he hunted with his pack and once in a blue moon someone would see sesshoumaru but mot often he remained at his castle

miroku sighed as he nursed her slap sometimes it was how he knew she still cared for him she would possibly never know his feelings towards her not if he had any say in the matter

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

inuyashajunped out the well looking around. he stretched. he sniffed the fresh air. he hoped kagome would be fine with his trip back. he had to relieve the tension of not fighting. it was hard not to fight when it was in his blood. he knew after a few kills he head back to kagome unaare his presence would change things.

sango had just slapped miroku for the thousandth time it seem he been hiting on other woman constantly lately. she was riding kirala through the forest towards a rumored demon sighting hoping she get away from the pesky monk for a while.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

in he future kagome woke next to inuyasha hugging him with all her love she woke and kissed him softly smiling as she got up to begin her day their days had become peacefull since she returned home with him to her time a bit too peacefull for inuyasha who missed the battles his time had to offer one day he left and returned back to the past unaware it would chnge everythign and everyone all together

meanwhile in the past in sangos village sango was gettingused to living there with miroku who still did things to piss her off every so often only when he was away did things seem to mellow out though she still hunted demons with kirala her special kitty who never left her side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19