Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:50 pm

inuyasha said "okay fine but you got to explain the rosary to rose." he sighed not like having to do this and knew this meant a lot of pups but he knew this way koji would be able to understand what truly happens with both genders.

rose look at the sword. she still felt at fault it was because the guy was attempting to grab her that koji attacked. if she didn't insist in going out it might of not happened. she hugged koji tighter and said "im sorry I am happy I did share our birthday togather. I didn't think we would conceive pups on our birthday. " she blused

past
miroku ran his hand along her back gently and mmed to her nuzzling as she smelt so good. he hoped he could give her everything she ever wanted

sango gasped as sess began trhsuting but didn't stop as he unloaded she began to drink his seed she then licked him clean blushing as she saw him desiring more because his member was still erect she looked at him to see what he wanted

koga held rin and rubbed her belly that was quite filled. he didn't quite hear her as he kissed gently along her neck where he had marked her. he said "what did you say my love." he was unaware rin was thinking of children
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 am

kagome sighed "alright but you better explain it i did it with rose" she said.

"no its my fault i got angry and was unable to hold back dad said the sword would help how i dunno yet" he said and held her "this was a good birthday please dont think you ruined it" he added.

past:

ayame nodded and hugged him back nuzzling him affectionately; showing her love to him even if she never said it.

sess moaned and arched thrusting into her as he neared his climax, he groaned and filled her mouth when he finally came.

rin held him to her as he filled her body again and said "if the last time didn't get me with child surly this time most likely did"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Inuyasha said “if it get the point across ill do what needs to be done. I think waiting wouldn’t do anything he want understand. “

Rose looked at the sword and said “he gave it to you. Its my fault you killed that guy. I ruined our birthday.” She looked down

Past:
Miroku was alittle let down she didn’t tell him she loved him but was unaware she did in her own way. He kissed her and said “im glad hopefully that want be any time soon.”

Sango growled happly as he approved as she went back sucking on his member this time with hunger. She wanted to taste her mate wanting to please him. Wanting his love.

Koga groaned and moaned loudly as he thrust short but fierce and soon koga released a massive amount of seed into rin. This time there love making was full of passion. Koga had not notice that rin carried his royal blood line in her womb. Also both was unaware about the minor changes to rins body as it was accomidating for the large litter she would bare
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

"let her have the pups and wean them after they are older we can let him go through it unless you want to buy food and take care of 3 pregnant people" she asked him.

koji saw where she was looking and said "t was dad's, he gave it to me because of what i did to that boy" he said "its his tetsusauga" he said.

past:

ayame blushed "we are life-mates " she said "you wont lose me until one of us dies" she added.

"you did... nothing... wrong..." he groaned "feels strange, but good" he told her as she returned to licking him moaning to the sensation.

as he filled her all the way to the hilt and past the small knot rin moaned in pleasure as his member filled her insides the connection intimite between them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Inuyasha said “so what do you think we should do. I agree koji needs to support his pups and his mater but rose is gonna be dealing with a lot to I think koji should go through it so he could understand.”

Rose held koji and said “koji whats this” she felt the sword then looked to koji for a explanation

Past:
Miroku broke the kiss and said “I thought I lost you. Ayame im in love with you.” Miroku still unaware of his pups held ayame hoping she knew he ment is words.

Sango stoped as sess jerked some and said “did I do something wrong.” Her ears lowered as she gently resumed her licking hoping she wasn’t hurting him

Koga kept his thrusting up as his knot fully tied them together. His member preparing to fill her once again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 pm

"thats part of parent hood" she said "and it ok to not know its how we all lern" kagome said and hugged him.

koji held her he was scared and had the same questions he sniffled and she felt the sword his father gave him press against her as he held her.

PAST:

ayame made soft sounds to miroku's kisses.

sess gasped and jerked as she licked and sucked his sensitive cock.

rin cried out this time in pleasure not in pain.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 am

inuyasha saud “I just dunno what to do.”

Rose said “you think I do what if I do something wrong. What if im a bad mother. What if I fail you and them” she looked down just many of the questions that rose had

Past:
Miroku kissed deepen lightly holding ayame close having missed her

Sango smiled when she made it to his member witch she saw was erect. She blush knowing it wouldn’t be if she didn’t excite him. She smiled and eagerly began licking the ttip before slowly taking it in her mouth

Koga moaned as his member went deeper soon his knot began to grow hiting all her pleasure points
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:06 pm

kagome finished taking care of his hands "i understand how you feel" she said.

"i'm scared too i dunno how to take care of a baby let alone a litter" koji replied.

PAST:

ayame closed her eyes to his kiss.

sess watched her as she took what she wanted from him.

rin spread her legs taking him as deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 pm

inuyasha said “I agree but rose will be going through so much. I think its only fair he experience it to. I dunno I never wanted this for them so young.” He looked at his hand not realizing he had hurt himself so much

Rose nodded and said “I know its gonna be hard. I lie if I wouldnt say I wasn’t alittle scared.”

Past:
Miroku smiled and ran his hand through her hair to her cheek and brought her face to his and kissed her lightly

Sango was panting as he licked her clean when sess was done she pushed him back on his back before kissing down his chest to his member

Koga moaned to the tightness as he fully entered her and slowly moved this time was defiantly different for them both as they both wanted it and there feeling were stronger towards each other
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:49 am

kagome instantly took him to the sink washed his wounds and bandaged his hands "if that will make things better i would but then thy both be pupped no i think they should see wht its like as a couple we got the shed we can convert to a home for them we will be close in case they need help but we wont interfere with their lives which means koji must not only keep his studies up but he must work to support rose buy groceries and pay us rent."

"as do i but it sounds like things are not going to be easy from now on" koji said as he strained to hear their parents conversation.

PAST:

ayame kissed it nodding to his thanks.

sess drank her juices then licked her clean.

rin rin moane to his kisses and gasped as she felt him enter her tight pussy this time though her hymen wsnt in his way so it was easier for both of them this time around
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 am

Inuyasha growled and said “so you knew. Your right there isn’t much we can do. I would never let her lose the pups. I could never do that even to you. Rose is gonna go through so much and koji want. I think we should make them use the rosarys that way koji could feel the same things rose does.”inuyasah was trying to stay calm witch was hard if kagome looked down she would see inuyasha claws digging into his palms his fist were so bald up

Rose looked down and sighed . she went to koji wanting to be held and said “I don’t regret it. I love oyu koji.”

Past:
Miroku revealed his wound witch seem to be healing nicely the infection had healed out. Miroku said “thank you for staying with me”

Sango moans grew louder. She grew wetter and tighter. She gripped the bed and arched as she howled as she orgasmed

Koga blushed seeing rin expose herself. He could sense her desire. She got ontop of her small body. He was so in the mood the word “I love you” came out his mouth as he pushed his member slowly into her while she hungrly kissed along her neck to her breast were he teased her nipples with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 am

"and what would that be, huh? i already discussed it with her if she keeps her grades up she gets to keep them that is all i can do i already offered the morning after pill and i don't believe in abortion i rather raise them myself before that or adopt them out if that was an option but we full demons in a world of humans there isnt much choice here my love" kagome said loudly unaware her children could hear them.

koji shook his head "dad is going to flip and be pissed when he finds that out" he said unsure of what else to say then their sensitive hearing heard bits and pieces of the argument of their parents.

PAST:

ayame held him close as he held her in his lap "its alright im glad your better" she said "how's your wound?" she asked as he kissed her.

sesshoumaru delved deeper his persistent tongue demanding a taste of her sweet nectar.

rin made a soft sound and opened for him laying back exposing her naked slit for his invasion.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:34 pm

inuyasha stopped in there room as kagome said her peace. Inuyasha knew koji and rose mated but not that she was pupped. He growled angrly. Balling hios fist trying to hold his anger he said “they are not ready. There should be a punishment for this.”

Rose could see kojis face full of different emotions. Rose said “mom comfirmed it.”

Past:

She found miroku was improving miroku pulled her into his lap seeing she needed his reassurance he said “im sorry I worried you.” He kissed along her neck.

Sango woke and moaned as she pushed against his snout as she got wetter and tighter around his snout her nipples becoming erect.

Koga groeled pleasurablely as he rubbed his shaft against her slit as he kissed along her neck. He wanted to give her what she wanted
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm

kagome frowned. she was spending a special moment with her child and didn't like the interruption "yes i know but i'm sure she could sence them" she said "i senced hers" she added unare that was exactly what inuyasha was wanting to talk about.

koji stood shocked then pleased then worried and said "are you sure?"

PAST:

Ayame smiled glad he felt better and checked his temperature to be safe.

Sess kept it up and moved his hands to massage her breasts.

Rin purred as he kissed her deeper and touched herself to relieve some of the horny-ness
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Inuyasha sorta laughed and said “well I dought she be able to feel them as we just got done mating a few hours ago. Im sorry to interrupt but we need to talk.” He took kagomes hand and lead her away leaving rose with koji

Rose was kinda nervous beign alone with koji but she was so nervous she vlurted out “im pregnant”

Past:

Miroku said “its kinda fuzzy I don’t remember I just remember making sure you were safe in the cave then woke up with you. Im fine know.” He hugged her close apologizing for worrying her he kissed her feeling better.

Koga was abuit surprised as he kissed her deeper as he unrobed her fully this time rin could feel his member stiffening just making her need growing

Sango gasped and moaned in her sleep spreading her legs for her mate her clit wettening weting his snout her nipples slowly perking up as she was getting aroused
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 pm

"hun i was tyring to let rose feel our young move now you spoiled it" she said.

koji waited hiding for now behind his dad.

past:

"i dunno you got sick and nearly died, but i dunno how" she said and it showed she was glad he was alive.

rin kissed back he was till naked and rubbed her horny body against him.

sess smiled slightly then licked her clit and began eating her out pushing his muzzle into her entrance as deep as it would go.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Rose nodded realizing she had a lot to learn about being a mother. She rubbed her mothers belly not feeling anything but could sense her siblings. She heard the door open and her father enter

Inuyasha walked into the bedroom seeing his daughter and mate were having a conversation she looked at kagome and said “we need to talk”

Past:

Miroku smiled and said “hey…what happen.” He looke dayame seeing she had been worrying and evidently crying some.

Sango mmed as sess rubbed her belly and licked it. she laid flat for him ses could sess at least his pups were gonna be strong unaware they would indeed be strong even stronger than him oneday

Koga nodded and said “then I want leave you ever. He nuzzled her before slowly kissing her sharing the first passionate kiss with her it was easy to see he wanted her happy like rin he was unaware of his pups already growing rapidly in her small body. Thoughhaving pups growing fast in her was making her body sensitive and very horny
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:30 pm

'no its not bad its natural you want to protect them " she said and nodded and let her daughter feel her siblings moving inside of her "yes i will and yes i will protect them at all cost" kagome said.

koji fallowed his dad unaware of what to do now.

PAST:

the first thing miroku saw was his mate ayame who had not left his side.

sess rubbed her belly and licked it hoping they would grow to be like him.

rin listened then said "no dont leave i know it was an accident and i dont blame you for what happened" she said easing his mand and making him happy she wanted him to stay both unaware she was carring his next generation rowing fast inside of her small form
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Rose said “good. The thought of someone taking my pups it makes me angry. Is that bad. I promise I will try and do my best. Mom what about you. Your having pups to I can sense it.” she blushed unaware they had gotten pregnant at the same time.

Inuyasha went lookingfor his mate calming some but wondered how kagome would take the news let alone how they would punish them.

Past:
It took miroku a while to recover but soon he woke up dazed and confused

Koga said “oh…well I didn’t mean for it to happen. I don’t regret it though. I feel so connected with you I could never hurt you and if anyone tried I would kill them. If you want me to leave I will. I just want you to be happy to feel like you make me feel.”

Sango dreamed laying besided sess his strong pups growing witch sess couldn’t help get feeling she never thought he have
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:43 am

"good" kagome said "dont worry hun i dont want to steal them but i willl helpor raise them myself if it comes to that i raised you and yer brother you know i would give them all could i wont stop you from being mommy to thembut i dont want your education to be hindered or hindered as little as possible drop ots dont get the same oppertunities as graduates do"

koji nodded to his dad "i understand" he said.

PAST:

ayame kept doing her best caring for her mate knowing if he died she be doomed unable to claime a new mate until her pups were old enough to be on their own.

rin looked away "and what if it was you and what we did that had scared me" she asked for that was why she had ran away from him back to where she felt safe.

Sess let her sleep.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am

Inuyasha stopped he turned and hugged koji thinking about if koji got his daughter pregnant unaware he did. The thought that they both have to go through the school with a pup or pups would be hard especially for rose he said “I need to speak with your mother.”

Rose kinda growled as her mother made it seem like she didn’t have a choice if she kept the pup or pups. Rose sighed and said “of course mom I wouldn’t let my grades be effected.”

Past:

Miroku calmed ayame voice soothing him his fever slowly stabilizing

Sango laid against sess listening to his heart beat she looked up her tial waved she soon fell asleep today being abig day for her

Koga said softly “you don’t have to be scared. I will protect you. I will do anything for you.” He nuzzled her and lightly kissed her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:38 pm

feeling shuned koji ran to his dad and hugged his fathers back closing his eyes as if begging not to be hated

"you cant miss school rose you must stay in it as long as possible " kagome said "keep your grades up and i will let you keep the child"

PAST:                              

ayame told him she was here and got him to the cool stream and put him into it to cool his fever.              

sess looked to her  then sighed and drew her close letting her lay on his chest listening to his heartbeat.          

"sorry" she said as she looked up at him "i didnt mean to make you worry but i was scared and i didn't know what else to do"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Inuyasha hadn’t expected it so he just stood there in shock he had a feeling the deed was done he couldn’t do anything about it he just turned his back to his son and walked away not sure what to say

Rose was still in disbelief about learning she was pregnant with kojis pups she ran to her mother and took her hand and said “i…I don’t regret it.i love koji.” Rosde knew it be hard shew was still in school and being pregnant that was gonna be tough but the thought of losing kojis pups was to much.

Past:

Miroku was sweating as he laid there ayame bandaging him up miroku kept calling out for ayame as he was getting a fever

Sango watched the two he figure there was something she didn’t know but decided to give them some alone time so she went to sess and entered his room and crawled in bed with him needing his comfort

Koga was thankful sango left. Koga gently brushed hair out of rins face. He said “I….i was worried.” Koga looked away slightly it was hard for him to admit it. koga said “I woke up you were gone I was scared something happen to you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:17 am

"rose" koji said certian his father would be mad he closed his eyes not wanting to see the anger in his loving fathers eyes

"if you are unsure then maybe you should take it so you dont give birth 5 months from now or later regret your mating " kagome said and went to get the pill

Past:

ayame returned after she had passed the angry demoness who ran past her while hunting once there she dropped her boar she caught and growled then rippping her fabric she wrapped mirokus wound

rin nodded looked momentary to sango and watched her stop aside and away then looked back to kouga "i'm okay" she said still hugging the stuffed dog toy

sess was still in his room thinking aout everything thst hsppened

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Inuyasha said “oh yeah whos the lucky lady.” He smiled at his son

Rose said “pregnant im not pregnant I hsavent been in heat yet.” She was confused unaware she had been in heat and that was the reason she was pregnant. She was alittle scared seeing her mom was serious. She said “I dunno.”

Past:
Miroku held the area she bite him as he was bleeding. It wasn’t like he ment to trip on her his torch had gone out and the cavern had been dark. He thought it was ayame so went looking for her but eneded up passed out at thentrance ofr the cave bleeding out

Kouga growled and pushed passed sango and went to rin concern on his face for her he licked her and said “you okay.”

Sango was shocked by kouga but stepped out staying near if rin needed her she kinda missed sess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next