Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

koji returned her kiss and caressed her sides "it was very thoughtful" he said as he moved to cup her breasts.

kagome gasped as he rammed his shaft into her and gripped the table the cake a distinctive disaster on the floor.

past:  

"your safe" he said when she had begun screaming he left her but ah un took the woman and had followed him to the castle when she stopped her howling he put her in one of the rooms in his castle and checked on her often to see how she was fairing

ayame broke the accident kiss and had moaned from him fully entering her howling when he popped her cherry and now was whimpering  unable to seperate she lowered back onto his shaft taking him to the hilt
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Rose mmed and began nuzzling him back and said “I wanted to give you something special you would always remember.” She blushed as the nuzzling felt good she closed her eyes as the nuzzling was a turn on as soon there lips gently met both unaware that rose was about to give her brother something else special he would never forget.

Inuyasha growled as kagom unrobed him and he ripped ogg her cloths losing control as he pushed everything even the cake off the table bending her over it and giving kagome what she desired as he shoved his massive dmon shaft into her

Past:
Sango drank the water he gaver her as he cared for her sango scream of pain at night as her body transformed and fought the posion a week passed sango wound was healed but she was still weak from her bodys changes witch she was unaware of but before sess he had saw sangos body change and soon he could sense a aura of a full blood female inu before him witch was a beauty sango woke up and said groaning “where am i.”

Miroku was also rubbing his head and gasped feeling his member being engulfed into something tight wet and hot. He moaned as his member twitched and fully grew and felt the person pull gently he sat up making his member move inside fully entering ayamestaking her virginity as his he blushed as he sat up was about to ask if she was okay and sorry about the situation there lips had accidently met
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:15 pm

~PRESENT~

koji smiled and hugged her holding her close "thanks rose i love it thank you" he said and unknowingly began nuzzling her lovingly

kagome removed his kimono slowly and pressed against him desiring him inside her overwhelming her and removing all inhibitions

~PAST~

Sess stayed near sango brought her water and with the help of rin cared for the woman until she seemed to recover from the poison he shook his head wondering how she got poisoned in the first place

ayame groaned from the collision "oh my head" she said rubbing it as she slowly moved then gasped as the movement to sit thusted something hard inside her "eek" she cried out and tried to get off miroku but because she was a virgin she was stuck tight and if she forced it her maiden head and insides would be ripped and badly damaged
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Rose was excited for koji to see her present sheknew what her brother like after all they been very close since they been born she watched him closely as she saw his eyes light up when he saw the super rare collectible anime figure he been wanting but it had been super expensive. Rose had token a small job and had saved up just to get it for him. She put her head on his shoulders hoping he liked it unaware her heat was steadkly getting stronger

Inuyasha growled pushing kagome against a door and kissed her. He said “I can never deny you though this will be your first being in your full demon form.” She could feel his erection pressing against her through his kimono. He rubbed her breast through her clothing

Past:

As sess found sango he saw she was injured very badly and he could smell a magic posion was insango witch wasn’t killing her it was changing her. The posion was ment to change the victum from human to demon. The posion would seek the demons aura closest to her that was the strongest and change her slowly into that breed of demon. Sango was unaware of this posions effect and she was barely regaining consciousness sess just sensed he needto care for sango.

Miroku had stopped to bath in a near by stream when he saw a boar run past through it and bam! Someone raninto him he was fully nude and someone had ran straight into him knocking them both down now that person was on top and miroku said “oh that hurt.” He blushed feeling something squishing in his hand he blushed realizing it had been a woman who was on top of him in a rsatherawkard and romantic way. If ayame sat up any way his member would accidently penetrate her as it was erect and was pressing between her thighs all this was accidently
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm

~PRESENT~

koji nodded and opened it wondering what it was for the moment her gift took his mond off his body reaction to her

"i'm sure" she replied waiting til he got down then hugged and caressed him

~PAST~

sess was near the stream giving ah-un some water when he saw sango fel he didnt know what to do for her but he didnt leave her instead he helped her with the assistance and insistance of little rin by his side

ayame was hunting kouga had refused her advances again so she took out her fustrations by hunting down boars
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Rose blushed when koji hugged her. She hugged him backpushing him closer to her heated body that called to him. She came into kojis room and closed the door. She went to him and took his hand and sat on his bed and said “thanks go on open your present. It was hard to find but I know you wanted it to add to your collection.” She smiled sweting wondering why her brother was acting so weirdly

Inuyasha got down from the ladder and said “more kids are you sure my love.” He stepped forward and kissed her gently his member becoming erect in his cloths smelling the combination of her first heat and roses.

Past:
Sango had been out hunting for demons main the remains of narakus allies. Oneday while defeating one she got injured and poisoned she was walking through the wood holding her sides trying to make it back to her camp but the posion was over whelmingly strong and she passed out

Miroku having finally gotten rid of his pesty curse of the wind tunnel went back to his perverted schemeing ways after being turned away by sango he weas leaving town throwing a bag of coin he conned a wealthy man ojut off. He sighed as he looked to the sky wondering what today held for him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:05 am

okay)

"i really needed that" koji said as she ripped it off grumbling then sighed and hugged her "happy birthday sis" he then took the gift and backed away hoping distance would aid his desire for her  

kagome went to him "humn while our kids celebrate can we try to make more?" she asked

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Rose told kagome that inuyasah was in the study finishing up the decorations for the party. When her mother left she waited for koji to open his door she was feeling weird urges she never felt but just tried to ignore it. when koji open the door she miled and said ‘take that stupid mask off no ones sick.” She reached up and yanked it off and said “there is the birthday boys beautiful smile.” She was unaware of the reason for the mask. She handed koji the gift and said “here I know it’s a bit before the poarty but I wanted to give you your present first.’ She blushed wondering why koji was looking at her so weirdly

Inuyasha was standing on a chair hanging streamers when kagome entered the room.

I say lets do the past over. maybe miroku/ayame again and sango/ sess might be interesting what you think)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:16 am

"i'm fine where is your father?" she asked her feeling the need of her mate neeeding something like a hard to reach itch needing scratched and she needed him to sate the itch.

koji opened his door and let his sister in he had on a mask over his mouth and nose like one wears during colds and such

"its okay kira i am here with you" he said as they went into they entered the clinic and she was checked by one of the best obstetrician in the office.

PAST:

kouga shook his head "what is tag?" he asked her.

sora gasped again as he did that her orgasum on the edge of breaching.

sess held her hips groaning in pleasure as he pounded her taking her like the animal he was driving deep into her body with every thrust.

ayame smiled sated from the mating she made a new suggestion to give her time to rest before her body aleerted him to mate her again "how bout you play some other games or go out and explore for a bit"

"no, i mean i dont know i just met both of you and i dont know what my feelings are at the moment but i dont dislike either of you so please dont be sad" shippou said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Time would past and soon koji would be born and rose and koji would grow to there teen inuyasha and kagome hadn’t had anymore children yet kagomes body seem to still be changing on koji birthday kagome would enter her first heat as a demon and so would rose. Inuyasha was finishing the last few details of kojis birthday when kagome would feel her heat starting

Rose knocked on kojis door and said “koji you there.” She held a present for him she saw kagome and said “mom you okay.”

As they arrived at the dr kira grew nervous and scared and said “I dunno if I can do this im scared.”

=======past========

Roku smiled when ayame licked him and he nuzzle dher and said “so what now mommy.”

Sango stopped seeing koga just staring at her and said “have you never played tag.” She explained it to him

Ino shrugged and said “it was a mistake. I forgive you. Unless you like my mom more than me.” her ear lowered kinda scared though bothwere unaware that inos mother was pregnant and so was ino

Miroku sense the auro inside her but was confused by it unsure how it happen. Miroku moaned as he thrusted faster. He kissed her hard and passionately his member hiting her gspot

Rin said “just take thing slowly. Fallow your heart.” She moaned as he entered her and began to let his demonic side take over in the sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 am

kagome felt the contractions normally she would gone to the hospital but in her new body she didnt dare so she winced as she went through her labor deliving their demon daughter first it would still be a few more months before her sibling was born though

ryuu nodded and soon they arrived at the dr

PAST:

ayame smiled and licked roku for his help.

this game was new to kouga so he stared at her as if unsure what to do.

shippo stopped her from doing that and nodded "i did something wrong" he said "thinking she was you i mated your mother" he said looking very remorse "i-i'm sorry."

sora arched back calling out to him for more her gasps of pleasure filling his ears as her sweet scent filled his nose telling him he had a child with her just like her mother before her.

sess sighed and groaned as he inpailed her again "i know he worships me i know that rin i guess i lived alone too long i dont know how to act around a mate let alone more then one i dont know how father did it " he sighed as he thrusted into her welcoming body letting it and the sex take away all his worries

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am

Soon a month passed inuyasah helped kagome learn her new demoness body. As kagome woke and inuyasha was in the shower she could feel the start of contraction inside rose saw like she nuzzled koji and began to fallow the light

Kira said “well im glad im not alone in being nervous. I just want to see the doc and get it over with so I don’t have to worry.

============past==========

Roku tried and help mommy clean herself

Sango nodded and said “yep fully belly and feeling good. She nuzzled him she said “tag your it.” she gave his member alittle bit of stroking just tto tease him before getign off and running away playfully

Ino kissed shippo and sensed something was on his mind when they enter there room. She said “something wrong.” She smiled at shippo as she got on her knees and began licking his member

Miroku moaned as he soon felt himself fully plunged into sora. He growled pushing her agaisn a smooth rock wall under a waterfall in the spring and began thrusting hard into her

Rin blushed and said “I will always desire you and so will jaken. Hes always had a crush on you my lord.” She blushed knowing she shouldn’t tell jakens secret crush unaware jaken and sess were mate and no matter how much he fighted the feeling he loved jaken rin kissed sess wanting to make him happy. She reach under his robes and began to gently stroke him but if sess told her to stop she would
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:57 am

kagome nodded holding him to her and resting against him. inside her and still awake koji was snuggled with rose he was glad things calmed down it seemed scary for a while there.

ryuu nods slowly "yes i am but i want to be brave for you but i know no matter how brave i act it dont change how i truely feel."

past:

ayame smiled to the lick they remained tied together for an hour then on she seperated from him and cleaned her genitals.

kouga seemed shocked by this but recovered and held her as she licked him "feeling better i see" he mused.

shippou nodded to her request and left her mom in the room taking his mate back to their room to sate her desire to mate again.

sora made a soft sound "more" she begged as she rocked against him mimicking thrusts hoping to get him to go deeper and sate her urges for him.

he held rin and shook his head "no it is not bad i am pleased to hear you say you desire my attention being a daiyōkai i get respect or fear but not many who desire me."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 am

Inuyasha smiled and said “just think soo we will be holding them in our arms.” he smiled loving both the pups

Kira said “I know cant help but be nervous. Your nervous to aren’t you.”

============past================

Roku licked ayame back loving her so much. He continued to feel his seed pumping into her henuzzled her

Miroku moaned softly and said “we shouldn’t…your mother…” miroku wanted to resist but it was so hard to with her pressing his member and stroking it . he could feel his daughter put his member at her entrance miroku pushed forward alittle bit his member entered her some

Ino nodded and kissed shippo and said “why don’t we let her rest.” She blushed and said “how about we go do what we did earlier.” She blushed

Sango ate all she could her tails wagged. She smiled as she watch him finish then pounced on him licking his face clean nuzzling him feeling frisky and playful

Rin kissed him back and smiled as he rubbed her belly and said “I love you my lord.” She blushed and said “is it bad my lord that im turned on needing your attention.” She blushed and looked down
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 pm

kagome smiled and breathed softly as she relaxed to his rubbing of her belly.

he rubbed her belly "then worse comes to worse when they are devoloped enough to survive outside of the womb we can do a c-section then they can be out before they get to big " he replied he smiled happy for the children she said she had and tried not to show his fear for her safety.

past:

ayame felt him pumping his seed into her and licked him as a reward for another successful mating.

sora nodded and stroked his member "i just need you" she replied as she pressed agaist him in a effort to take him into her

"then she will be happy to see you when she wakes up" he said smiling and sat with her as they waited for ino's mother to awaken.

kouga made sure she got most of the meal as he ate at her side he also left her the best parts while he went after the harder to get areas (example she got the belly while he went to the neck and head )

"rin i didnt go far and i never left the castle " he kissed her for the young she carried knowing they was his "and even if i do go i am always with you" he said rubbing her belly where his children developed inside her.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Inuyasha smiled and said koji and rose it is then .” he smiled at her rubbing her belly

Kira relaxed alittle knowing these facts. She said “I havde a feeling though thatim gonna be different. I have a feeling there is at least three inside me

=======past-========

Sango didn’t need to be told twice as she begasn to dig in telling koiga to join her

Miroku turned his member hitting her belly slightly and he said “is everything okay little one.” He smiled st her unaware of her urges

Roku howled as he gave his mother her wish as his seed began pouring into her in waves

Ino didn’t seemed scared she just nodded and said “she must have been looking for me and got tired.” She smiled at shippo unaware shippo had mated her mother also and now both bared his kits

Rin found sess roaming the halls smiling as she ran to him and kissed him and said “there you are….. I have missed you my lord.” Like jaken sess could sense rins pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm

"sounds nice, but hoshi is what some call miroku it means monk i dont want to give our child a complex." she thought a few moments then asked "how bout koji?"

"then it will be a small litter maybe one or 2 no more and it will grow more like a human it wont even be able to transform until its puberty" he said as he caressed her belly he hoped his words helped her calm down.

past:

kouga nodded beeming "eat up" he said "you eat for more then one now" he added.

sora nodded and hugged him from behind pressing her devoloping breasts into his back "its me daddy" she replied her belly slightly bulged from the pup growing inside her.

ayame hissed arching agaist him feeling her climax breaking through she told him to cum with her she didnt care at that moment her fate would be tied to him all she wanted was to feel him fill her again with his seed.
shippou looked away "ah, so that's why she smelt like you" he whispered under his breath." he then looked to her "its ok she's alive" he told her hoping he didnt put that look of nerviousness and fear in her eyes.

sess wondered the halls letting everything sink in letting every change wash over and through his being somehow he also senced changing jaken back wasnt going to be easy it might even be impossible he stalled on that thought a moment he didnt know what he do if it was impossible he guessed in time he could adapt after all he did adapt to them beingg with him and he eventually adapted to them staying with him this too with time could be adaptable but he swore he wouldnt mate jaken ever agian he owed his loyalty to his first mate and that mate was rin

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Inuyasha held his mate resting with her he rubbed her belly he said “what you think rose for a girl and hoshi for a boy.” He smiled thinking of names

Kira nodded and said “I have a feeling it want be eggs.” She blushed as if sensing her pup movement

============past----------------

Sango blushed and said “all this is for me.” she licked her lips at she was hungry but also she was very impressed by koga it was a rather turn on for her

Roku moaned as his mom took him deeper his member brushed against his moms occupied womb. Roku growled as if telling his mom she was his and only his as he hit pleasure points that miroku never did roku could feel his climax rising but he wanted to hear mommy ask for it

Miroku was washing he turned hearing someone enter after him blushing as he saw sora and said “sora is that you. He blushed seeing her beauty miroku was unaware of soras beign pups by him

Ino rubbed her eyes still alittle sleepy she said “huh. She saw her mother and grew nervous unaware shippo had taken her mother and pregnanted her to. Ino blushed and said ‘that my mom.”

Jaken went to her chamber and sat there looking out the window thinking it was new to her toi but something told her it was ment to be and that there was no way back she decided to give sess time no matter how much she missed him. Meanwhile rin hummed to herself as she bathed she wondered if she was successful in her and sess mating.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:45 pm

kagome smiled sated from the mating.  

ryuu "dont be odds are if anyhting you will lay eggs soon and if it is a live birth it will not be a big litter and the children wont get too big in you so dont worry" he told her.  

past:  

kouga smiled to her and later went hunting brining back a huge boar for her to eat.  

ayame moaned and arched taking him to her core.    

midori slept while sora went to join miroku in the bath.  

shippou nodded and kept staring at the other woman "ino, do yopu know her?" he asked gestering to the sleeping female at his feet.

sess liked jaken but for some reson even he could not fathom he missed the male toad having jaken as a woman was a new experience and sess disliked new things it wasnt his style.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Inuyasha held his mate he rubbed her belly as the daughter calmed now that mommy and daddy stoped mating

Kira nodded and said “ill be find just nervous what we might find out

=============past=============

Sango cleaned up the den did anything to make koga happy and entertained

Miroku held his mate til she was sleeping then left to wash unaware sora woke in her new mature body he belly slightly showing her baby bump she was wanting to feel her daddys touch and do anything to get it

Haku murmered “must find ino” she curled in a ball sleeping soundly. Ino yawned looking up she said “shippo is that you.”

Jaken wondered why her master didn’t like her in this form she was still a demon just transinded like he was jaken wanted her mates approvael and love especially since they were soul bound something sess would never be able to have with rin with her being human. Rin woke feeling sore from the mating and still unaware of what was going on went to the stream to bath

rooku thrusted faster and harder into his mom ayame was unaware the roku would never want anyone else but her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 am

kagome hissed to the feel of his seed filling her then held her belly as her child kicked again she decided after that they would not mate til the two were born. the boy stirred at his sisters displeasure and rubbed her back to calm her down.

ryuu was holding her "bad dream?" he asked "do you want to talk about it?" he added his face filled with concern.

past:

kouga just held her and kept watch for any enemys as well as the return of his pack.

midori came 5 tiles total before passing out filled with his seed as she rested they saught out her eggs to fertilize and make her have more pups.

ayame moaned to his thusting and his taste her tail swished to his words if he liked the game so much with her then when he found a mate she new he would enjoy that too.

shippou looked confused then sniffed his mate was pupped so who was this who smelled like his mate? he put the other female down puzzled as he tried to figure out the solution to this riddle.

sess groan to the scent of the pregnancy but he would still figure out something maybe wait until jaken gave birth til then he could put up with both humans but jaken knew the sooner he was a demon the happier they both would be.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Inuyasha moaned as his mate pretty much ordered him to climax. He growled holding it in as long as he could before thrusting deep and he howled as he climaxed filling her insides with seed expanding her belly more. Meanwhile the daughter in the womb felt something hit her outside the womb and she kicked not liking being woke up

Kira soon fell asleep against ryuu the day had been long and filled with all kinds of emotion it had been draining. She snuggled dreaming of being pregnant and the pup/dragon being so big that she couldn’t hold it and she ended up exploding as the pup got birthed she woke with a jult looking around seeing it was morning.

==============past==============

Sango was glad he had faith in her being a mother she was scared and nervous she disappoint him some how.

Ayame had found rokus member ewas slightly bigger as her boy was growing. Roku thrusted slowly moaning and said “I like this game mommy.” He licked her letting her taste herself on his tongue

Miroku moaned as she let him have control. He smiled as she climaxed and he seemed to know when her heat was at her strongest when he did she felt him enter her womb filling it with his seed he mated with her several more time til she was to tired to continue.

Haku laid against shippo tired unaware he was carrying her away to his den that held ino her daughter that held shippos young also.as he enter the den he saw ino resting in the bed

Jaken felt alittle rejected. He wouldn’t mind going back to normal but he like being so close to her master. She watched him get out and cover up as he walked by jaken he could sense things weren’t so simple as he could smell and even sense the pup inside jaken forming
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 pm

"then cum my love" kagome said on a moan of pleasure holding her belly hoping their mating didnt disturb the young inside her but suspected they would wake up on the next orgasm she had.

ryuu held her and rubbed her back.

past:

"yeah" kouga replied as he rubbed her back.

ayame quivered to his tonge against her slit as he licked her she had hoped for more but before she could complain about him stopping he pressed his shaft agaist her entrance and pushed up into her again she moaned in pleasure as her beloved boy took her again.

midori moaned as she reliqushed control to him her sounds of their mating ecoing in her ears as he moved in her hard and fast bringing her climax to itd peak.

shippou howled as he came filling her with his strong seed he remained tied until his seed met with her eggs then he slipped out of her and carried her to his den.

sess made a noise like a cough and got out and covered up "i think i'd prefer you as yuo were maybe the spring can reverse it we will try for everyones sake" he said then left to do his rounds he woul not let anything disturb his routine.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:23 am

Inuyasha moaned as hne said “oh god kagome im so close.” He could feel his climax buikld almost ready to explode

Kira nodded and snuggled close to him alittle nervous and scared what they might find out

==============past=============
Miroku grasped her hips and began moving her slowly on him before speeding up he moaned she was so warm and still tight even though she just gave birth not long ago

Sango mmed and moaned softly to his caresses. She said “do you think I will make a good mother. I never knew mine.”

Roku watch mommy laid down and spread her legs seeing her glistening slit made his member grow fully he growled pleased he licke dit a few times his way of laying claim to his mommys slit before he climb up his tip of his member rubbing against her entrance. Before pushing into her moaning as roku filled his mom with his member

Haku yelled out as she orgasmed her body milking shippos seed as shippos seed took root now he had not only pregnanted ino his mate but her mother also. Haku laid on the ground spent from the mating

Jaken went to her lork and said “if my lord wish I will stay like this for him.” She blushed as she saw sess member stiffening
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:36 am

present:

kagome hissed to the sensation it caused.

he nodded "i'll call in the morning" he said.

past:

midori mounted him but during the agressive sex she grew submissive and begged for him to take her.

"i undersand" kouga relied and caressed her "your doing fine" he said.

ayame nodded and laid down on her back spreading her legs for him her moist wet heat glistening in the sunlight.

shippou kept thrusting groaning as he thrusted deep while he came his strong seed filling the womb of his mate's mother.

sesshoumaru listened intently "dont worry we will fix this that spring was cursed and i know who did it the same peron can undo it" he said certian jaken would be happy being normal again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next