Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 am

Inuyasha picked kagome up open the window and rushed out holding her close he had to get her to the hospital. Inuyasha was terrified.

_____past__________
Ipast inuyasha caressed her breasts gentle his other hand rubbing her clit inuyasha was in a daz as he prepare her for the mating she was about to get

Sango smiled and nodded and snuggled close to shippo resting as his family grew as the time passed

Miroku growled as he held his daughter she was so tight and welcoming he began thrusting slowly wanting his mate to enjoy the mating not realizing it was his daughter not ayame.

The male pup watched his sed being absord and felt happy he tried to get them ones stuck ion him off but they wouldn’t they seem to absorb into his own body
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:29 am

kagome stirred awake "inuyasha... i barely got any rest" she said wiping her eyes but she saw his concern and sighed "alright, lets go then" she said hoping the trip would ease his mind.

--------------past---------------------

soon both of them were naked and caressing each others bodies she looked so much like her mother it was almost like they were twins.

"maybe but for now i'm happy watching you fill out as they get closer to delivery" shippou replied.

she hissed and howled as he took her virginity as he slipped deeper he felt her walls hold him tight

as he came and spred his seed which was quite strong over her eggs they seemed to asorb the white compound then as they found a place against the wall of ayame's womb began to take shape and form even the ones stuck to him began to change to look like smaller versions of him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Inuyasha grew extrememly worried. Inuyasah said “kagome wake up we need to take you to the doctors now.”

--------------------------Past---------------------
Past inuyasha hadn’t ever thought of his daughter growing up to be someones mate. She had been so innocent her laughter and excitement. He held her hugging her close after some exciting training when he felt her getign closer and he hugged her closer he felt his member stiffening hard he blushed as he could feel her undressing him exploring his body hi moaned to her touch he had smel a humans heat but not that of a part demon. He was trying to resist the urge to ravage his daughter bu it was way to hard his hands already slinding off her kimono

Sango took a minute loving the feeling of shippos rubbing. She said “if you desire the feeling maybe the fox magic can do something.”

Miroku could tell the difference in his sleep he pushed deeper into his daughter taking her virbinity unaware she was in heat and was so mature already.

The son moaned and howled in his mother as he pushed against all the eggs and began climaxing in the womb splattering all the eggs against his mothers wall and some seem to stick onto him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 pm

what possibly scared him most while his beloved kagome slept was how pale she was and how heavily her breathing was it reminded him of the last days before his first mate in the past died.

[fuedal era - past]

one day though the editable happened it started innocent enough her hugging him then her heat hit and she pressed against him more like a lover then his own child her scent filling his nose as she held him close to her in desire.

shippou nodded and kept rubbing her belly where their young grew and developed.

his daughter moaned to the feel of him sliding into her her voice sounding so much like her mother it was hard to tell the difference.

ayame moaned more waking and massaged her clit more in desire turning her on unaware her son was inside her rubbing against her eggs and womb wall the CTION CAUSING HIS SHAFT TO SWELL AND TIGHTEN WITH NEED AND DESIRE AND A STRANGE PRESSURE BUILDING INSIDE HIS SWOLEN BALLS AS HIS SEED FILLED THEM REAY TO FILL HIS MOTHERS EGG FILLED WOMB

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 pm

inuyasha kissed kagome as she slept. Inuyasha knew his past mates knew about kagome but he loved them all he watched over kagome as she slept.

(past)
Past Inuyasha had raise his daughter stronge he never thought about his daughter growing up and entering her own heat wanting to know a mans touch his touch

Sango smiled and said ‘it is beyond being able tio describe you have to experience it.”

Mriroku was still dreaming as his shaft pressed against her entrance he moved alittle as his shaft slipped in her alittle.

The male did realize he was matign the eggs as his swollen member pressing against the eggs ayame could feel like she was geitng mated by a strong male like her mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kagome nods and rests on the bed looking weak but healthy he knew she had worried for him while he was gone all this time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{PAST}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after inu's mate passed he was left alone with his daughter who grew and soon became curious about everything; including her body and his and where children came from.

shippou smiled and pressed his hand to her belly "i bet it is beyond description" he said to her.

his maturing child pressed her developing body against him as he held her close his re-hardened shaft pressing against her virgin entrance.

they squshed under him engulfing him as he went from playing to mating against them

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Inuyasha kissed kagome back and said “its not what I wish that matters but what you wish. Anyway rest we will take you to the doctor tomarrow.” He tried to hide his worry.

(PAST)

Sango laughed and said “you will be the best father. I can sense it. I wish you could feel how it feels with our young growing and moving inside me.”

mrioku moaned as his daughter cleaned his member he held his daughter who seemed to be maturing fast and addicted to her father for some reason mirokus member was hardening again sensing ayames heat from afar

the male pup felt weird as the several ball seem to float around him he played around with them feeling his body feeling weird he began moving his body against a pile of the eggs.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:04 pm

"i know" she said "but i am young and strong but tell you what after i give birth if you still want me to be like you just so i dont die too soon i will accept" she said then kissed him sealing the promise not knowing his first mate died during childbirth

{PAST}

"i know hun but if you worry your lovely face will get all wrinkly" he teased then smiled "i know i love you and them too its now my turn to be a father so i will be the best one i can be"

the female pup drank all he gave her then licked him clean.

Ayame rubbed her belly feeling him extend her womb as he made it inside and cleaned her walls which contracted a little as her overies released their eggs surrounding the young male pup they fell against the walls he had cleaned and made ready for their arrival; there they waited as if expecting something important
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Inuyasah didn’t want to admit it but kagomes thoughts were true. Out of all the mate he had have kagome was one he didn’t want to see die. The thought scared him. He rubbed kagomes belly and said in a low voice “I don’t want to see you die.”

-----------past---------
Sango kissed him and said “I cant help but worry. I love you shippo. Our kits love you.”

Miroku moaned thrusting in her maw and soon she got his seed to fill her mouth and belly.

The male pup entered the womb and began licking her womb wall moving around in her womb
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:55 pm

kagome held him close she understood and knew he possibly only wanted to change her so unlike his other mates he would not have to see her age and die while he remained young and healthy

*******************PAST**************************************

shippou told her he would be fine and not to worry

as if expecting his special milk she returned to suckling it her paws pressing gently to his balls massaging them as she sucked on his shaft waiting for his milk to enter her maw and fill her belly

ayame arched as he entered her core cleaning up all her liquid from her last orgasum as he went deeper she massaged her nub her legs spread for him as he made his way up her passage to her womb now empty and waiting
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Inuyasha nodded and understood. He kissed kagome and said “I just wanted to see that’s all.”

__________Past_______________

Sango wished she knew what to do to cheer up her mate

Mrioku moaned his member throbbing in his daughters mought telling her not much longer she would get a special treat.

The male pup like the taste in mommys passage and began going deeper to taste the sweetness more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:11 am

kagome shook her head she liked herself for who she was

*********************** PAST ********************

she grew and lived her short life giving birth to their children and passing away after the last one was born from hemorrhaging

shippo thanked her as he returned her hug

the female pup licked the precum then returned to sucking him

ayame hissed and opened her legs more whispering her lovers name as the pup shipped back inside her warm passage the liquid here rich and tasted a little like the fluid her nub had
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Inuyasha kissed her and said “if you want I can make you a demon like me only if you want though. If you do you can live as long as I do. We can stay together with our family forever.” He rubbed her belly

--------past-----------

Past Inuyasha held her she could feel that inuyasha would watch over her and take care of her if she did so she could be at ease

Sango held shippo kissing him back deeply and comfort him feeling his sadness

Miroku moaned as his member got fully erect giving the pup a taste of pre cum miroku kept dreaming of ayame as the female pup was getign more addicted to his member

The male pup continued to suck harder on mommys nub as his paws continued to stroke and spread mommy ayames slip his small lbody pushing into her

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:40 pm

"what do you mean" kagome asked him

**past****************

she looked scared to that but rested and tried to put it out of her mind

shippou nodded sadly and kissed her

the female pup kept sucking wanting more of daddys milk

ayame moaned and hissed as she felt him spred her pussy open exposing her entrance
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Future Inuyasha was like kagome no different though it did hurt to hear she had been with another in his absence though he understood he hated he couldn’t get back to her but he knew his love for her was stronger than ever. He kissed her and said “well I have made it back to you and I am no one elses but yours.if you wish my love I can make you like me now so we can be together forever.

(past)

Inuyasha rubbed her belly and said “you know its possible fo you to carry many pups inside you.” He smiled as he took her to bed so she could rest

Sango said “I think your father would be proud of the man you become.” She kissed him lightly

The male pup pushed against mommys ayames nub sucking hungrly his hands rubbing her slit trign to stay balanced
Miroku moane din his sleep his member growing he was dreaming ayame was doing this to him unaware it was his daughter who loved the taste of mirokus shaft
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:50 pm

kagome didnt like what he had done but she was no different and told him she also had saught comfort with her frined the one that had a serious crush on her so she didnt blame inuyasha and hoped he have the same understanding with her

*past*

she didnt care if they was married she was just happy to be with him

he nodded and held her close he knew her term would be shorter then her normal human one but he estimated five months til he would see his young

ayame moaned in her sleep arching towards her son as he suckled her

the child miroku held waited til daddy fell asleep then once again began licking te tip of his shaft
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:11 am

Future inuyasha ran his hand through her hair holding her close. He was scared what would happen if he told kagome but knew he had no choice. He told her when he went back to the past that he had pbeen able to cross back he had tried many times through the generations. So he grew lonely so through the years he found mates and had children many times though he loved them all he was always thinking of her. He sighed watching her hoping she didn’t hate him and she understood.

(past}
Inuyasha kissed his mate deeper running his hand over her gorgeous pregnant body. Hedecided he would find them a priest or priestess who could marry them.

Sango smiled at shippo and said “they are strong like there daddy.” She smiled snuggling up close to shippo she knew soon she would give birth she didn’t know how she knew but she could feel it

The male pup whimpered when mommy took him from her nub it had indeed tasted werid but very good better than milk. He had briefly sucked on her nipple before leaving it finding her nub again and attaching to it sucking harder miroku put his daughter ndown so she could relax unaware what hios son was doing. He leaned back yawning
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:38 am

kagome braced herself for his news

*past*

inuyasha mate kissed back nodding to him knowing teir love was forbidden

he put a hand on her belly "i feel them too" he said

ayame gasped and nipped his scruff moving him up to her nipple she knew blind as they was they would get confused after moving him she went back to sleep unaware he had returned to it cause it had tasted odd but good somehow better then the nipple he had nursed from

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue May 14, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:55 am

Future inuyasha held kagome close to him wondering what kagome would have a boy or girl. He knew kagome would need to know about the past as he knew they could run into one of his past children. He kissed her and rubbed her belly and said “I must tell you something. it might upset you.”

{past}
Miroku moaned but immediately picked up his daughter and petted her and said “not there my sweet girl.” He held her close tyrign to watch them hoping he could do alright. One of the sons went to mommy fight her slit he fallowed it finding her nub and thinking like his sister that it was a nipple so began to try and nurse from it

Sango never though she be so close to a demon let alone shippo. She never thought this sexy kitsume would be hers let alone give her children. She said “you children are moving I can feel them.” She blushed knowing that shippo was a prince in the kitsume world and his childrens where his heirs

Past inuyasha kissed his mate (just give her a name) and said “you are my first remember your special to me. of course I am happy. We must be careful though not many people will be happy about our union.” He rubbed her belly pullign her into a kiss wanting her to feel how special she was to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:26 am

"good " she said to him and held him close

[past]

ayame didnt know how scared he was she wasnt used to loving a human in fact the situation really had not hit home he even no longer acted human but human he still was with all the emotions and feelings that came with it while she slept the pups licked their daddy and one female went between his legs and began sucking on what she thought was a nipple she didnt know it happened to be his dick

shippo nuzzled her never dreaming this woman would be his mate he always believed she would be with the monk

inuyasha's mate whose name i dunno hung her head "your not human so i thought you would leave me if you knew i was having your child" she admitted to him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm

future inuyasha rubbed her belly. he never knew he could be happier. he had many mate through the past with many children but this was his happiest moment. he kissed kagome and said "well im going with you to the dr. im not ever leaving you again."

----------
past
----------

sango smiled and said "I don't have to hope so I know so." she mmed as he licked his mark. she never knew the man of her dreams had been the small fox she helped raised

miroku grew kinda nervous as she slept. he was scared he didn't know what to do. he watche dover them holding his pups

young inuyasha looked at her and said "yes really. why do you seem surprised." he kissed her deeply and said "we should celebrate"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:29 pm

"i dunno a while but not term" she said "im going to the dr tomorrow" she said then looked down "i dunno if anyone else knows i wanted to tell you first" she admitted

[past]

shippo smiled "i hope so" he said as he licked the mark he had made

ayame smiled to him "yeah but im beat you watch them a while i need a nap" she told him then laid down and fell asleep

she smiled "really?" she asked sounding sorta surprised
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 pm

future inuyasha smiled and said "how far along are you." he rubbed her belly feeling bad he hadn't been here for her. he said "im here know and im not leaving. your mom must not be happy that you are pregnant."

-------
Past
-------

sango moaned as shippo filled her once again with his seed and marked her again. she panted and said "your gonna be a amazing father."

miroku smiled as his daughter and sons they were so beautiful. he said "you did a good job they are healthy and that's all I could ask for."

young inuyasha atopped what he was doing and smiled and said "really" he grabbed her and hugged her and said "that's great news." he kissed her the thoughts of kagome were pushed to the back of his mind
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 am

"i dunno i think before you left in the well i didnt find out though til recently and i hoped you would come back so i could tell you, but you never did until now."

________
past
-----------

shippo kept it up til he orgasumed agian inside her nipping her as he did to mark her his.

ayame kissed him nodding "im alright and no one knows when it happens i'm sorry i tried to wait but they insisted on comming" she said as he checked them he say she gave birth to triplet girls and twin boys five in all and no sign yet of his curse but they were just born so maybe they was too young yet.

"i said i am pregnent" she repeated and watched him for his reaction
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm

future inuyasha was in shock and felt alittle guilty but didn't show it. he rubbed her belly and said "when...I didn't know" he wondered if she had been scared sense he left in the ewell and didn't return til now as his future self having had many children with other mates but she was always his heart and soul though she didn't know and wouldn't know about the past.

________
past
-----------

sango loved how shippo took charge and was dominating her. her belly bouncing to his thrusts sango moans growing louder

miroku walked into the den he was well built now stronger faster and a bit rougher. he set the buck he killed down and saw ayame had givien birth while he had gone on the hunt. he went to her and said "oh dear are you okay I didn't know . iu would of been here." he kissed her happy but sad he missed it he saw the pups and ran his hand over them happly he began looking to see if they were cursed

young inuyasha was eating when he heard his mate say something. he looked up and said "what you say my love."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next