Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen One (Female Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 am

" Ok then. Hopfully this one will give it to us without much of a fight." He truely was hoping for that and all. He would want to do many things to help these people.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Ok well then where do we go now?" She was his guide int his world and until he leanred more, he was just a carry on item. Or so he was thinking.
she thought it over then closed her eyes a moment and after opening them she said "we will go to the next titan and get his treasure then face the laast titan one you have all three we will plan our next move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm

" Ok well then where do we go now?" Shew as his guide int his world and until he leanred more, he was just a carry on item. Or so he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:08 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Appearing with her he was shocked and asked her. " What magic spell did you just use. I have knowledge of some teleportation spell, but there was no incantation so I have no clue what it was."
"its a special techique it was an emergancy" she said panting "no time for incantation so i used my runology" she told him "few elves know it in fact theres only one who knows it well"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Appearing with her he was shcoked and asked her. " What magic spell did you just use. I have knowledge of some teleportation spell, but there was no incantation so I have no clue what it was."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
"Two choices.. run or fight!" He yelled as the huge hammer which it was it's weapon came smashing down. Pushing her out of the way, it barely missed him,a nd the force of the shockwave sent him flying in to a tree. "GGGGARHHH!" He yelled and was laying in the tree caught up like a rag doll.
she went to him "i say fall back til we have a better plan" she said and using a device teleported them out of there and having them appear miles away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:25 pm

"Two choices.. run or fight!" He yelled as the huge hammer which it was it's weapon came smashing down. Pushing her out of the way, it barely missed him,a nd the force of the shockwave sent him flying in to a tree. "GGGGARHHH!" He yelled and was laying in the tree caught up like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Yet by time they returned it was already too late. It had turned in to nothing more then a huge ensarling beast of a monster. It just roared and bashed around like it was no one's problem. It It also looked like the weapons wouldn't work against there creator. So they when fighitng him, if they didn't run would have left him magic less, and making everything just normal. "Dammit."
"now what do we do?" she asked for this never happened before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Yet by time they returned it was already too late. It had turned in to nothing more then a huge ensarling beast of a monster. It just roared and bashed around like it was no one's problem. It It also looked like the weapons wouldn't work against there creator. So they when fighitng him, if they didn't run would have left him magic less, and making everything just normal. "Dammit."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Blushing deeply he thought about it. " Women has always found me disgusting. That my hobbies was bad, and I had no strength, and that nothing about me altogether was appealing. So anything like that.... I had to do myself...." He didn't know why he was telling this women this.

"then they were fools or blind" she told him bluntly "to not wanting to know the real you and the adventure and bravery in your soul" she said as they neared the titens home to return what he wanted before fighting the captured and turned one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:28 am

Blushing deeply he thought about it. " Women has always found me disgusting. That my hobbies was bad, and I had no strength, and that nothing about em al together was appealing. So anything like that.... I had to do myself...." He didn't know why he was telling this women this.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Nothing just thinking about a guy's romance. I also don't think I would want to go home anyimte soon. back home, I was a no body, and here I am actually needed. I don't want to go back to the old way."
"then i hope you get to stay for your sake as well as our queen for if cmbining is what i thinki it is and it leaves behind a life your leaving would e a bad thing for im sure the queen will insist the joining be lifebond but you musnt have another romance im sorry to wsay one thing i do know is you must be a virgin when you begome one with the queen or she wont sing "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am

" Nothing just thinking about a guy's romance. I also don't think I would want to go home anyimte soon. back home, I was a no body, and here I am actually needed. I don't want to go back to the old way."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
"Wow.... you memorized that whole thing... it must be really important to you. That or I as the chosen one must be really important to you." He spoke and went off in to a male lala land. " Maybe she always wanted to be with the hero. Is this one of those destined meetings.. maybe I will get my first time soon." Putting his hand up to hsi mouth, he started laughing.

"very important ash and no even if you wasnt the hero i would still had helped you home" she said leaving out the fact that it would had been her royal duty to help him no matter if he was the hero or not "whats funny?" she suddenly asked after she heard him laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 pm

"Wow.... you memorized that whole thing... it must be really important to you. That or I as the chosen one must be really important to you." He spoke and went off in to a male lala land. " Maybe she always wanted to be with the hero. Is this one of those destined meetings.. maybe I will get my first time soon." Putting his hand up to hsi mouth, he started laughing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
"The question is would the queen accept me forever & ever, the procery or whatever means?"
she looked to him tring to understand his question "i dont know the profacy dont say what will happen after you fill it you could be sent home away from here you could stay it really dont say it just says 'Climb to the shrine to right what is wrong, Merge the your life with the queen's And the world will be healed by the Queen's song.' it dont say what will happen after the world is healed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 pm

"The question si would the queen accept me for everyever the procery or whatever means?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:54 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" So tell me, what will happen after I defeat this great evil. Will I win the queen's heart, become super srong, go back to my own world, or stay here and continue doing whatever I want?"
"i dont know" she said "but the script says that you must become one with the queen" she said "or something like that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 pm

" So tell me, what will happen after I defeat this great evil. Will I win the queen's heart, become super srong, go back to my own world, or stay here and continue doing whatever I want?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:04 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" I hope so." After walking a good distance he stopped nad noticed something over head. It seemed like some huge floating thing. It's size was too large. But all of a sudden it disappeared, almost like some kind of cloaking magic.
she just kept going he was the only one that seen it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:43 pm

" I hope so." After walking a good distance he stopped nad noticed something over head. It seemed like some huge floating thing. It's size was too large. But all of a sudden it disappeared, almost like some kind of cloaking magic.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
(In a nutshell. he access the knowledge of magic from the sphere in his chest to heal all of his wounds, tehn he put his hand on her chest, and healed any wounds she took from anything latly.)

" Umm.. it is nothing... but I think I aqicured the ability to use magic I think. Do you think this is what the titan ment?"
"its possible" she said and noticed their wounds were healed "well that will come in handy esp in the upcomming battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:38 pm

(In a nutshell. he access the knowledge of magic from the sphere in his chest to heal all of his wounds, tehn he put his hand on her chest, and healed any wounds she took from anything latly.)

" Umm.. it is nothing... but I think I aqicured the ability to use magic I think. Do you think this is what the titan ment?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" gaaah...!" he yelled after he woke. The pain only attacking him then and there. ".... It will happen again..." he spoke and all of a sudden, put his hand to his chest. A strong energy of light appeared from his hand and he healed himself, then reaching over, he put his hand on her chest, between the breast, and started healing energies. He wasn't himself at the moment.
she looked to him a bit concerned "are you alright?" she asked (ok what happened?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 pm

" gaaah...!" he yelled after he woke. The pain only attacking him then and there. ".... It will happen again..." he spoke and all of a sudden, put his hand to his chest. A strong energy of light appeared from his hand and he healed himself, then reaching over, he put his hand on her chest, between the breast, and started healing energies. He wasn't himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One (Female Mature)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next