Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo RP (Female Needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Taboo RP (Female Needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo RP (Female Needed)   Taboo RP (Female Needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 am

If your interested, this is what I have in mind. Backstory: without her knowledge, a young woman fell in love and married a handsome vampire male, to whom she'd birthed two children. A human boy and a vampire girl. When she had learn of herself marring a vampire and had bared a vampire child, the wife became enraged with disgust so thusly came a brutal divorce, as it was agreed that the son is to with his mother and the daughter is to be with her father. However it was difficult separating the two siblings because they share a deed bonded with each other and refused to be separated, so at that the both the brother and sister were forced to have their memories erased. The brother had forgotten everything about his sister, but his sister remembers everything about her brother, no matter how many times she's had her memories erased. In the RP the two siblings reunion when meeting each other in high school and become roommates. This makes an interesting role-play considering that the sister is trying to help her brother regained his last memories, while the brother learned she is a vampire and tries to keep her secret while keeping this secret from her. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Taboo RP (Female Needed)   Taboo RP (Female Needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

-holds up a british flag-

MOO!

LOLZ

Anyways, vampire sister, huh?
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Taboo RP (Female Needed)   Taboo RP (Female Needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm working on new role play for a brother and sister taboo thread, needing someone to play a sister character. But a special kind if sister who is a vampire and doesn't know she is a vampire. If your interested post me here and I'll give you more details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo RP (Female Needed)   Taboo RP (Female Needed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo RP (Female Needed)
Page 1 of 1