Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen One (Female Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Chosen One (Female Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
(but i still think my idea of them , the children, being born with the orbs in their body is better.)
alright we can do that)

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:30 pm

(but i still think my idea of them , the children, being born with the orbs in their body is better.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:52 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Well.. I just really don't know..... it is your choice." (lol we already finished my idea for this thread, you want to end this one?)
alrighjt least til we think of something else besides they go off and rase a family maybe his child saves another world or bring theres back together like what kiara did with the lions)

"dont matter to me" she said "i just now want to be with you and raise a family" she said so that is exactly what they did

the end.... or is it....?

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm

" Well.. I just really don't know..... it is your choice." (lol we already finished my idea for this thread, you want to end this one?)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:52 am

"maybe now it will be but we can go back if you want i just want you happy"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:06 am

" I though his fnatasy landw as a mix of everything. Like in all the stories." He sounded abit disappointed at this new revlationtion that just occured.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:35 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" I thought you was only the queen for the elven people not for the whole world."
she sighed "i am the elven queen the planet has nothing but elves now that the titans are with you" she said

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:00 pm

" I thought you was only the queen for the elven people not for the whole world."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" So you never left the forest or village you was in? I don't mean leaving this world, rather then we just goignt o a city that doesn't know you."
"the entire world knows heir queen in her true form" she told him "the other was a form i was given"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 am

" So you never left the forest or village you was in? I don't mean leaving this world, rather then we just goignt o a city that doesn't know you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 am

she shook her head "i never been off my world how would i" she said

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:20 am

" Well then to say the least do you know of a place yet?" He didn't understand where or when they were now.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:22 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" I mean, i ahve notihng to wish for at all. Since everything I got and everything I need, has been here since I came." He explained to her.
she blushed knowing he ment her and gave him a hug filled with joy and love "thats soo sweet"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:54 am

" I mean, i ahve notihng to wish for at all. Since everything I got and everything I need, has been here since I came." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
" No actually, I ahven't sued my wish yet. I am kind of scared to. As wishes usually backfire unless you say everything in a way that it couldn't be taken for in another way.
She nodded in understanding "tsake your time tehn hun" she said

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 pm

" No actually, I ahven't sued my wish yet. I am kind of scared to. As wishes usually backfire unless you say everything in a way that it couldn't be taken for in another way.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" it is just that little voice in my head saying that it wouldnt' be right. I don't want to go back, and I think you deserve a right to live a life with no one depending on you but a small family. butt hat is really selfish of me huh?"

"so you made your wish for me?" she asked "thats sweet but not thouhgt out was it" she said hugging him "its ok elves arre resocefull i wasnt the first queen i wont be the last"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:11 pm

" it is just that little voice in my head saying that it wouldnt' be right. I don't want to go back, and I think you deserve a right to live a life with no one depending on you but a small family. butt hat is really selfish of me huh?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:44 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
He nodded to her. " Still, I remember reading that elven people live for twice, or even more of a human lifespan, so won't ti be too hard to just start living without you?"
"it will be very hard almost impossible unless a new queen takes the throne why do you wish to go back?" she asked him

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:48 pm

He nodded to her. " Still, I remember reading that elven people live for twice, or even more of a human lifespan, so won't ti be too hard to just start living without you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
He went on with her, and looked for a land. " I know that was a selfish wish, but can you really leave your people like that? You are the queen are you not?"
"yes im the queen and there will be disaray without me and the titans but its time they found their own way its ok the wish might not had worked if i didnt want it to my wish tho was to always be with you no matter where we are"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 pm

He went on with her, and looked for a land. " I know that was a selfish wish, but can you really leave your people like that? You are the queen are you not?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Well...." he thought about it. " Well I guess, then we can go and find a place jsut for us then. Not here not there... I like it here, but the perfect place for us, let's go and find it."
she nodded and took him far from bot lands where they can begin to find the one place that they belong

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:49 pm

" Well...." he thought about it. " Well I guess, then we can go and find a place jsut for us then. Not here not there... I like it here, but the perfect place for us, let's go and find it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
He regardless was surpised by these turn of events and was kissing back deeply. He didn't know or care for anything else at the moment, it was only her.
she smiled and held him to her "i am sorry i surprised you but i thought you should know where i stand i want you to stay and be my king but if you want to go home i will send us there" she told him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One (Female Mature)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next