Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen One (Female Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 am

" Really.. near but far.... and what do you mean by titans?" He asked thinking about the greek mytholgoy back on his own world. KNowing them to be monsterously tall, and the parents to gods, but he also thought about many other forms of titans in story, huge monsterous things regardless. He just couldn't fanthom.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:56 pm

["she will always be with you and you shall find her at the end of your journey she is near yet hidden from you" she said mysterously "but first we must find out why the titans are in jeapordy"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:33 pm

" Not really, I had just came to the world and I didn't understand what was going on, and when I did, my bad habit of compeltly ignoring things until they are done with happen again and I lost focus. So where do I go to find the queen?" He asked with genuine radiance of a good heart shining behind him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:26 pm

"yes you will haavre to find the queen mentioned in the legend and im sure you will e put through many trials but tewll me did you know what the drow was planning?" she asked him

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 pm

" So it really is like my games, cool. I can't wait to get the magical items and go on my journey." Ash was talking to himself while playing semi-attention to the queen. " So where do I go now and what do I do? Shouldn't I got and me some great and wonderful being. Some kind of king, ro a queen or something? Or shoudln't I do some kind of trail, or something?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:31 pm

"ah then she brought you here but being of true heart she cant use you as you are the legeend" she said then told him what the legend was what she didnt tell him was she was the queen in the legend only that he was the ash that was mentioned

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:26 pm

" I don't understand iy myself, but I think a Drow summoned me here, as to what she didn't really say. ALl I know i s that I was summon... and my name it is Ash."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:20 pm

"good" she said "now what are you doing here, how did you get here and who are you"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Once again he looked up and stared, even with his new eyes, which he couldn't believe he had. The fact wa that he still had them and he was looking at this person in an interesting way. " I.. think..."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:43 pm

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 Header10

"are youm okay?" a kind voice asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:56 am

He was still confused as to what was happening around him adn before he knew it he was gone again. " Ahhhh!" He yelled all the while being sent to another space. Not knowing what or win or where he was going. He really couldn't understand the situation and then once again he was tossed out of the portal and landed face first agaisnt the ground, sliding across it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 am

"if you aeere then you arent ment to be here for i want distruction not salvation " she said shaking her head "you wont do guess my gifts are wasted on the likes of you" he was then sucked through another portal as she sent him away knowing she had to maybe do the dead herself shes the one who will go after the titans or gods or whatever she ment to send an innocent but now knew that wouldnt work

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:02 am

" Desire....." He spoke and noticed his vision getting hazy and fuzzy. Taking off the glasses, he could see much better now, and was easyly thrown off by this. " What, I don't need my glasses now.. this can't be real.." He put them back on, and once again the glasses hurt his eyes. Finally he looked back to the women. He was a game geek, so the first thing he said was this. " Wow, you must be a drow.... dark elf.... does this mean I am some kind of hero or something?" He was enticed in it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:29 am

"my name isnt important, you are in another world brought here by a portal, i have a task for you, complete it and you can have anything you desire"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:00 am

OOC:Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning,
Lest these Titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the Forest's Great Queen shall arise to quell the fighting,
Alone her song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.
O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three.
Their treasures combined, tame the beast of the sky.
From the trio of islands, ancient treasures shall you take,
For between life and death, o the diff'rence you'll make.
Climb to the shrine to right what is wrong, Merge the your life with the queen's
And the world will be healed by the Queen's song.

Ok what mines basically mean, if you look at the third line, the queen is the guardian of the forest, and she sings a song to try and stop everything,but like in th emovie it isn't enough, the treasures is my sercert, but when I put in the next to the last line about mering, it could be marriage, or a melding of mines, but i thought that having two characters get married, why the world is being distoried behind them, like huge tornados, tsunamis, and the whole nine yards going on. But anyways those are my changes to it.

also I created the thread.
IC: now that he could understand he told her again what he said before. " Who are you, where am I, and how did I get here." he was much mroe calmer now then he was before. This place looking so much different then what he was use to.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:39 pm

she casted a languange spell then said "repeat that please i didnt understand you"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:34 pm

OOC: Yes, and would you like me to explain my changes to the word so that you could understand it better?

IC: Looking up to the beautiful yet cold women. He didn't understand a single word she was saying at first. Yet when he talked back to the women. All that came from his mouth was nonesense. ' Who are you, where am I, why am I here, andw hat was with all that light!" He looked kind of young to be an hero.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 pm

u can if you want so my queen brought him here and he now huntd the 'titans and the mtsterous treasure ok i can work with that)

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 Night_Elf_Female

He then saw a evil looking woman probally the being who brought him here. "i have a task for you to complete" she said coldly "accomplish it and you may have anything you so desire"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Ok my dude is a geek who by strange twist is pulled to another world all together As he is the chosen one, by legend, it can be either the queen which has to be either elven or something else, nothing human brings him or just the world itself wraps him there, which is how he comes to being there. After they find out he is the chosne one(by your choice) That is where we follow the basic plot, but using all kinds of horrific monsters. All the three titans could be more like earth bound gods, since the guy is trying to find these monsters, and weaken them to kill them and steal there power. As to what the treasures are thesmelf, for this thread I want to keep sercert. Also would you mind starting the pokemon thread? Or would you rahter I do it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm

[i didnt know nor did i know where u was going with this and tell me where he is and where i shjould have my character? mind tellling me and id love to do one with you]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:09 pm

OOC: this thread isn't about pokemon, I just took the plot of the movie, because I figured it would be a good one to do with a guy being sent to another world to save it. If you want to do a pokemon based thread we could do that
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 pm

ok so then why the high school referance why not make him more of an obsessive trainer as u seen no one goes to school in the anime and i dont know where he ended up )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:58 pm

OOC: ok umm this will be the first time the world is in peril, and we can follow the movie to a point, saying this guy is going around tryingt o distory the harmony, not capture the gods, but weaken them so he can kill them and steal there power for himself. but this is dealing with a whole differentt hing, the only connection to the movie is the plot.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 pm

where are u confused?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 pm

ok i'm confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One (Female Mature)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next