Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen One (Female Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:12 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Coming over to it, after the thing was dead. He went to slowly touch the sphere. unpon touching it , it flew around and was going faster and faster. it went in and slammed in to his chest. The orb stuck out about half way as all of a sudden he fainted. During that time all of the worlds knowledge on magic started passing over his eyes and eh started remembering alot of things.
ashe waited til he awoke carring him to continue the journey til he woke then she let him down "feeling better and to answer your question es it will happen again 2 more to collect "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Coming over to it, after the thing was dead. He went to slowly touch the sphere. unpon touching it , it flew around and was going faster and faster. it went in and slammed in to his chest. The orb stuck out about half way as all of a sudden he fainted. During that time all of the worlds knowledge on magic started passing over his eyes and eh started remembering alot of things.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:04 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
Pulling out another one he notched it and let it fly. Seeing as how she shoted it from shooting more flame, he got the seocnd eye and started shooting more and more arrows They all in all like the titan said hit it in non fatal spots, but it was more then enough damage to weaken it down to the point where it could be killed by her with the finishing. While at the sametime, the huge snake started to lgiht up. All of it's wounds was startingt o heal. It had to bet he scared treaure, the knowledge of all magic. They would need to pull it out of it's body to stop it from abusing the magic power it gained.
when the time was right she slised it brain then sliced it half inluding the heart and exposed the treasure "get it only the choosen one must touch it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 am

Pulling out another one he notched it and let it fly. Seeing as how she shoted it from shooting more flame, he got the seocnd eye and started shooting more and more arrows They all in all like the titan said hit it in non fatal spots, but it was more then enough damage to weaken it down to the point where it could be killed by her with the finishing. While at the sametime, the huge snake started to lgiht up. All of it's wounds was startingt o heal. It had to bet he scared treaure, the knowledge of all magic. They would need to pull it out of it's body to stop it from abusing the magic power it gained.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
She must have ignored the titan. As she could delivered the final blow but only after it was weaken. In other words she was there to protect the chosen one, not to show him up. Pull out the arrows, for the first time in his life he notched and arrow then sent it flying. Even thought he aimed for the chest, it flew up and hit the eye oft he beat, and made it churned and roar. From it's mouth it spewed out flames. Ash couldn't believe it as he dodged.
she didnt forget in mid leap she made her connection and after it fired its flame she yelled "no more of that " she said for she didnt want him to become nothing but ash. she might had misssed beheading but did manage something she blocked the jaws so the creature didnt eat ash "well that works" she said sitting on it head "go on weaken it i will keep its mouth blocked til then so it dont have you for its lunch" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 pm

She must have ignored the titan. As she could delivered the final blow but only after it was weaken. In other words she was there to protect the chosen one, not to show him up. Pull out the arrows, for the first time in his life he notched and arrow then sent it flying. Even thought he aimed for the chest, it flew up and hit the eye oft he beat, and made it churned and roar. From it's mouth it spewed out flames. Ash couldn't believe it as he dodged.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:51 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" I see.. you seem like one great high Elf." They was already passing through the forest, and coming out at the lake. Yet it was quiet too quiet for comfort at least. Picking up a rock, he bean to get closer to the water as he took the rock and tossed it in but nothing happen. " Maybe its gone away." He told ehr while turned around but the huge monster appeared.

(The monster is like a snake, a huge snake with the fangs the size of the average adult male. To put the titans on turn, lets sat it is about the height of a Brontosaurus so if you stretch it out, I wanted it to be that big over there heads.)
"if that was a compliment i dont get it" she said as they neared the lake and when he turned to say the monster was gone she yelled "pay attention or we wioll need another chosen one" she then jumped in the air to try to behead the thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 pm

" I see.. you seem like one great high Elf." They was already passing through the forest, and coming out at the lake. Yet it was quiet too quiet for comfort at least. Picking up a rock, he bean to get closer to the water as he took the rock and tossed it in but nothing happen. " Maybe its gone away." He told ehr while turned around but the huge monster appeared.

(The monster is like a snake, a huge snake with the fangs the size of the average adult male. To put the titans on turn, lets sat it is about the height of a Brontosaurus so if you stretch it out, I wanted it to be that big over there heads.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" I understand that it is important, but the titan basically said that we need to work as a team. I figured if we at least talk about ourselves, then it would betterhelp us work together to defeat this oncoming evil snake that stole his treasure. Silwen, me myself, my name is Apollo, just and average teen or use to be."
"im an elf a high elf and Iriro is the dark elf as u already discovered" she said to him but still hid some facts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:59 pm

" I understand that it is important, but the titan basically said that we need to work as a team. I figured if we at least talk about ourselves, then it would betterhelp us work together to defeat this oncoming evil snake that stole his treasure. Silwen, me myself, my name is Apollo, just and average teen or use to be."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:13 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Nodding to her, he himself was abit nerous about this, but was still trying to fight off the exitement that was coming from him as well. " SO umm.. talk about yourself? you done nothing but asked me questions..."
"i ask cause its important" she said. "however i will tell you yhis the name of the dark elf you met is Iriro, I am called Silwen" she said "that is all you need to know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Nodding to her, he himself was abit nerous about this, but was still trying to fight off the exitement that was coming from him as well. " SO umm.. talk about yourself... you done nothing but asked me questions..."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:26 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
The titan dropped her a sword. " His arrows, are never miss, but they can never aim for a fatal spot such as the heart or the brain. While that sword can cause fatal wounds to the heart and the brain with weither you know how to fight or not, unless it is weaked down, it won't be able to do fatal damage. In other ways you must work together." Thte titan spoke as he disapppeared in to thin air.

( lol)
shje took the sword then made a sheath and a way to carry it against her back after that she said "well lets gget going"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 pm

The titan dropped her a sword. " His arrows, are never miss, but they can never aim for a fatal spot such as the heart or the brain. While that sword can cause fatal wounds to the heart and the brain with weither you know how to fight or not, unless it is weaked down, it won't be able to do fatal damage. In other ways you must work together." Thte titan spoke as he disapppeared in to thin air.

( lol)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:37 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
OOC: lol the midgar, is still nrose mythology, it is one of loki's son. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr. He tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so big that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail, and as a result he earned the alternate name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. )

Remebering something about it, he shouted. " Woah, you really want me to fight a snake the size of the world?!" The titan just stared. " it is a lake monster, at most at length it will be as high as myself." All of a sudden, set of bow and quiver of arrows appeared from the sky and landed infront fo him. " One of the holy relics for use, this should be enough for you. Miss companion do you two require a weapon?""
*has no clue what you just said* but a serpent okay...)

she nods and wonder if he give her arrows to or a sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:25 pm

OOC: lol the midgar, is still nrose mythology, it is one of loki's son. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr. He tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so big that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail, and as a result he earned the alternate name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. )

Remebering something about it, he shouted. " Woah, you really want me to fight a snake the size of the world?!" The titan just stared. " it is a lake monster, at most at length it will be as high as myself." All of a sudden, set of bow and arrows appeared from the sky and landed infront fo him. " One of the holy relics for use, this should be enough for you. Miss companion do you two require a weapon?""
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
(my bad, with so many names, sometimes it is easy to confuse. lol)

" The other two, Dawnbreak... has taken over watchergaze's domain. Since watchergaze the weakests of us all was captured by the evil women, since you was too late, Dawnbreak's out of control witht he haromny distoried.... and you must take his treasure by force... considering you don't die. Your test..." His voice boomed and kept on booming. " Your test, first O chosen one, go to the ocean edge and distory... kill the Migard, as it has stolen my treasure when it defeated me. in a duel. To have all the knowledge and use of the magic, go and get it back from the migard." (Do you know what the migard is?)
no clue closest thing i know is FF7 midgar a city lol) "i am not the choosen one he is" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:29 pm

(my bad, with so many names, sometimes it is easy to confuse. lol)

" The other two, Dawnbreak... has taken over watchergaze's domain. Since watchergaze the weakests of us all was captured by the evil women, since you was too late, Dawnbreak's out of control witht he haromny distoried.... and you must take his treasure by force... considering you don't die. Your test..." His voice boomed and kept on booming. " Your test, first O chosen one, go to the ocean edge and distory... kill the Migard, as it has stolen my treasure when it defeated me. in a duel. To have all the knowledge and use of the magic, go and get it back from the migard." (Do you know what the migard is?)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Out of no where, it appeared when they had came to the atar. It seemed like the evil drow hadn't touched this one yet. This monster was so frighting evil. It stood near 50ft tall, and it's hand was bigger then a house. " I am the Titan Stardusk. O chosen one and companion. Pass my trial, and tkae with you the treasures bestowed unpon you, within the timelimit, before, my power itself runs amok." The giant's voice boomed so loudly that it could have asyly caused ear damaged to the weak. Apollo listed and actually stood up brave infront of it despite his shaking legs. " I will pass your test! Name it !"
dont u mean ash?) "before we take the test i must ask thee stardusk where are the others?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Out of no where, it appeared when they had came to the atar. It seemed like the evil drow hadn't touched this one yet. This monster was so frighting evil. It stood near 50ft tall, and it's hand was bigger then a house. " I am the Titan Stardusk. O chosen one and companion. Pass my trial, and tkae with you the treasures bestowed unpon you, within the timelimit, before, my power itself runs amok." The giant's voice boomed so loudly that it could have asyly caused ear damaged to the weak. Apollo listed and actually stood up brave infront of it despite his shaking legs. " I will pass your test! Name it !"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
Walking with the woman, the first thing that came to mind was this. " Ok how long do we got until we reach the destinaiton in which we got to go next?" Yawning, he still wanted a weapon.
"not long" she told him honestly then said "we are here" she then looked for signs the titans have been destured. hostly she wasnt sure whatto look for but ws sure if they was out of place she would sence it unless there was a spell cloaking it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 am

Walking with the women, the first thing that came to mind was this. " Ok how long do we got until we reach the destinaiton in which we got to go next?" Yawning, he still wanted a weapon.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:44 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
" I.. think I remember something... I believe the drow.. wanted power... something about a legend I think... I can't be too sure jus yet. Most likely it will come bakc to me later on as I move around. So ummm... what is your name miss? Also why do you care so much as to help me on myquest?"
"lets just say i dont like the thought of what may come should the drow have her way and if she wants power she will definitly go after the titan of all magic" she saisd and with his hand in her began walking to te holy grounds where thre titans hid themselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:40 am

" I.. think I remember something... I believe the drow.. wanted power... something about a legend I think... I can't be too sure jus yet. Most likely it will come bakc to me later on as I move around. So ummm... what is your name miss? Also why do you care so much as to help me on myquest?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:35 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Really.. near but far.... and what do you mean by titans?" He asked thinking about the greek mytholgoy back on his own world. KNowing them to be monsterously tall, and the parents to gods, but he also thought about many other forms of titans in story, huge monsterous things regardless. He just couldn't fanthom.
"thay are the keepers of this relm 3 in all the titan of peace, salvation and harmony, the second is the titan of magic and the titan of distruction together they keep the balance if onwe was to e killed anachy would ensue" she said and he sonehow remembered the dark elf saying something bout salvatin and disstrusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One (Female Mature)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next