Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen One (Female Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:58 pm

He regardless was surpised by these turn of events and was kissing back deeply. He didn't know or care for anything else at the moment, it was only her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 am

She nodded nad transported them to palace kissing him deeply as she did showing her emotions which was also unlocked when he said the words she longed to hear

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:29 am

"Now you must take me to this great place so we can return the harmony." Inhaling and smiling, he seemed so much ready so much so that he coudl do almost anything and go anywhere no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:40 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
She was lucky he fell for her. But wouldn't that have been dangerous if she was already married. To have a king or a person she loved before even his birth or arrival to that dimension.

lucky for him she wasn't and more-so it was forbidden until the legend ended she wasn't allowed to love anyone until the legend was complete and peace returned it was her immortal duty to wait for the chosen one

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:21 am

She was lucky he fell for her. But wouldn't that have been dangerous if she was already married. To have a king or a persons he loved before even his birth or arrivalt o that deminsion.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:56 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
Watching the display, he started chanting some words. The healing and the harmony waking inside of him. He quietly but surely waited until the last orb took it's effect, balancing him out while everything else was going on. But from the dead body of the drow came a baby. During the time he had his eyes closed but when he opened them he told her. " The women has been reborn by my power, no longer the hand of evil. She shall be raised by your people in to a strong women."
the queen nodded taking he infant then him into her arms she had tio remain a mistery she needed him to fall in love withher and not because of her title or the legend when he no longer cared it broke the spell she placed on herself reveiling her true form nad realeasing her powers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Watching the display, he started chanting some words. The healing and the harmony waking inside of him. He quietly but surely waited until the last orb took it's effect, balancing him out while everything else was going on. But from the dead body of the drow came a baby. During the time he had his eyes closed but when he opened them he told her. " The women has been reborn by my power, no longer the hand of evil. She shall be raised by your people in to a strong women."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 pm

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 Elfqueenofshannarawp

she fought valently his words touching her heart her hand glowed and she killed the evil woman with her powers. after killing her enemy she appeared before him as he knelt to her power and her now known status as queen "but my sweet boy i am your queen" she said as she handed him the last orb.

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 Oils-Homage_tothe_Elven_Queen

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:00 am

He honestly listened to her, and listened good. " But... why would I want to be near the queen. You are the one I honestly got to hang around. I rather be bound to you." he was still so obivous to the fact while watching them fight. His hand itching to jump in as well. Oh how he really wanted to go and rip someone apart,t hen again they was both women, he couldn't just go mad and attack them both neither could he let them fight it out. Even if it was a lie though, if she told him that she was thequeen, or that she needed and wanted him to stay.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
(don't remember must have been half asleep when i typed that.)
He smiled somewhat but he looked at her. "... I am glad to see you." he went on and then looked between the high elf and the drow, he was completly beside himself and didn't know who to fight. He jumped back from them both and closed his eyes. Pointing to the drow, he told his companion. " She promised me that I could stay in this world if I side with her, I do not want to leave no matter what, and if you can't promise me that much....."
The high elf kept fighting the evil drow "evil lies she woldnt be able to keep that promise she wants yer power she dont care what she says to get it i wish i could promise you will always be here but its not for me to say it is to what happens when the legend is complete but i will tell you this... i believe the legend and if it wants you to combine your life with the queen then i beleive that means your life will e bound to her she wont ever be far from you so if you did go back she would go with you now please help me or the legend will not be filled until another one answers the call and ends up fighting you please ash dont you go mad on me too"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:54 pm

(don't remember must have been half asleep when i typed that.)
He smiled somewhat but he looked at her. "... I am glad to see you." he went on and then looked between the high elf and the drow, he was completly beside himself and didn't know who to fight. He jumped back from them both and closed his eyes. Pointing to the drow, he told his companion. " She promised me that I could stay in this world if I side with her, I do not want to leave no matter what, and if you can't promise me that much....."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Really, but without me, you will never get your hands on boht treasures, so wouldn't that mean that all you done had been a complete bust." He countered back to her waiting for the arrivla of the one that he had feelings for whiled eciing to take the evil route. This women was in front of him and she was offering him alot, more then the offers he was gettinga s he relaly waned to stay here, if it ment going evil he didn't mind. All for the one he liked he would turn evil for her.
eciing??) she smiled evilly "i could alway kill you and take the treasures that way and without the third treasure you cant finish the legend" she said "you will not harm him" the other woman said then commenced battle together they fought good vs evil the winner gaining the final treasure

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

" Really, but without me, you will never get your hands on boht treasures, so wouldn't that mean that all you done had been a complete bust." He countered back to her waiting for the arrivla of the one that he had feelings for whiled eciing to take the evil route. This women was in front of him and she was offering him alot, more then the offers he was gettinga s he relaly waned to stay here, if it ment going evil he didn't mind. All for the one he liked he would turn evil for her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
(I understand, I was trying to decide what to make him do next before posting.)

" If.. I am to do what you say. I want complete power and complete control over everything." He went on as he was still trying to make up some time and decide what is going to happen. " I also must find my friend who disappear." He was talking about the queen. " I also want her as well."
"your freind is probaly on the way here to rescue you i will give you complete control under me for without me you wont get the final treasure then again it would be best if you never got it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm

(I understand, I was trying to decide what to make him do next before posting.)

" If.. I am to do what you say. I want complete power and complete control over everything." He went on as he was still trying to make up some time and decide what is going to happen. " I also must find my friend who disappear." He was talking about the queen. " I also want her as well."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:39 pm

i still need an ic post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Well the way I see it is, if he decides against her, then the thread would come to an end as soon as he saves the world. So maybe their could be some added missing text that talked about him turning evil, and she has to turn him back good. So maybe he will go with her, enslaved the one he has feelings for, the good queen. She pities him but after a while shows feelings and resolves hereslf to turn him back good.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:00 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
(Well I was thinking two things, one he does turn evil and takes the place and helps rule, while using the queen, his love as a toy, and one day overt hrows the evil queen with her, or have him use her, have sex with her, planet his seed, and drop her off to the side. Stelaing the titan's power from her and letting her go off in the aybss while he bes with the one he loves.)
and whih one does he love not much emotion has developed between them has there? anyway i await your choice on what your gonna do)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:41 pm

(Well I was thinking two things, one he does turn evil and takes the place and helps rule, while using the queen, his love as a toy, and one day overt hrows the evil queen with her, or have him use her, have sex with her, planet his seed, and drop her off to the side. Stelaing the titan's power from her and letting her go off in the aybss while he bes with the one he loves.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
OOC: i'm just about tempted for him to turn evil and enslave the rightful queen

IC: So I would basically be nothing but a toy, and ocne you have heirs. I will be useles to you." He basically tried to figure out her plan. The way she sid it left mcuh to be desrired. Yet his hornmones raging. So he wonder if he could use her back.
he have to find her first) she shook herhead "ner useless hun you will rule by my side dea that intrest you ?" she asked

meanwhile the good and true queen woke and found him gone and was on her way to save him before her evil counterpar turned him and she lost him forever 'hold on fight her im comming oh choosen one who has captured my heart'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC: i'm just about tempted for him to turn evil and enslave the rightful queen

IC: So I would basically be nothing but a toy, and ocne you have heirs. I will be useles to you." He basically tried to figure out her plan. The way she sid it left mcuh to be desrired. Yet his hornmones raging. So he wonder if he could use her back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:42 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" 3 down.... you killed the last one, but I got the power of two... why.. why would you go so far for power? What is there in a need to gain so much power?" He asked knowing that by the destruction orb in his chest. He couldn't easyly kill her if she said the correct death word and phrase.

"why else would anyone need power why else to rule supreme she said and turned to him "but even a queen must have a king to give her an heir and my power plus yours oh what shildren we can make what distruction we can do if it pleases us we will mold this place together"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:10 am

" 3 down.... you killed the last one, but I got the power of two... why.. why would you go so far for power? What is there in a need to gain so much power?" He asked knowing that by the destruction orb in his chest. He couldn't easyly kill her if she said the correct death word and phrase.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
(How so?)

He didn't even know until it was too late in the morning when he woke and she was goine. Figuring she had gone off for bathing ro something, he waited around an hour before he got worried and started running around looking for her.
im ment my evil char) "we meet again" a familier voice said as she came to him "welcom back titan master 2 down one to go but that one is dead" she said "now you can choose to join me or lose what you hold most dear to you"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:51 am

(How so?)

He didn't even know until it was too late in the morning when he woke and she was goine. Figuring she had gone off for bathing ro something, he waited around an hour before he got worried and started running around looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One (Female Mature)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next