Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chosen One (Female Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:40 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
Inside of himself, he was watching and learning even much more. He was currnetly at the moment, learning all of the methos that coudlb e used to kill anyone with anything. From the strongest spells to using a grain of rice.. With these two orbs alone. He could have been a god and concoured the world. having what the Drow wanted. it wouldn't be surpisingly if she had showned up and tried seducing him away from the evlen queen.
hmm she is making this too easy...) soon as the high elf was asleep beside him the dark elf stole him away from his queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Inside of himself, he was watching and learning even much more. He was currnetly at the moment, learning all of the methos that coudlb e used to kill anyone with anything. From the strongest spells to using a grain of rice.. With these two orbs alone. He could have been a god and concoured the world. having what the Drow wanted. it wouldn't be surpisingly if she had showned up and tried seducing him away from the evlen queen.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
Ash's body mvoed abit, but other then that nothing. At least they could be sure that he was alive now. That many things could and would happen. if they waited.
She knew they couldnt wait they had to find the titan of harmony so lifting him to her back she moved onward as he rested and accepted what ever power the secont orb gave to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 am

Ash's body mvoed abit, but other then that nothing. At least they could be sure that he was alive now. That many things could and would happen. if they waited.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:55 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
He was drained after continus magical spells adn when he took the orb. A blacklash of energy smacked them both. he went flying in one direction and she in the other. it stuck in his body but he was out cold.
she groaned ökay wasnt expecting that"she said and dusted herself off then wen to him to see if he was alright her heart going out to him when she saw him unconcious äsh... ash wake up can you hear me oh please please wake up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 am

He was drained after continus magical spells adn when he took the orb. A blacklash of energy smacked them both. he went flying in one direction and she in the other. it stuck in his body but he was out cold.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:57 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" When I say you can mvoe you move, when I say you can't you can't. Sercert arm, spell of ultimate binding!" he yeleld as pure light whips appeared and grabbed all of him and forced him down to the ground. " I got him down. "Quick before heuses some kind of power that can stop us. Deal a blow to him so we can get the orb from his body!" he called to her once he had it stopped.
ïm on it"she said and made the final blow like withthe other thing they faught removing his head and releasing the orb she didnt know what it would do to him so she told him to be careful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 pm

" When I say you can mvoe you move, when I say you can't you can't. Sercert arm, spell of ultimate binding!" he yeleld as pure light whips appeared and grabbed all of him and forced him down to the ground. " I got him down. "Quick before heuses some kind of power that can stop us. Deal a blow to him so we can get the orb from his body!" he called to her once he had it stopped.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
he started chanting all kinds of magic spells. The first one made her feel stronger, the next one made her feel lighter, and the last one made her feel faster. He had put speed charms, attack charms, and jumping charms on her. He then started using even stronger magic which would take some time.
she attacked it defencively keeping it from attacking him as he casted his next barrage of spells
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:52 am

he started chanting all kinds of magic spells. The first one made her feel stronger, the next one made her feel lighter, and the last one made her feel faster. He had put speed charms, attack charms, and jumping charms on her. He then started using even stronger magic which would take some time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:37 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
" Ummm.." He took out the bow and arrows and held them up as he was more then ready to attack and fight. Not scared of anything or anyone at this moment. " Youa re gonna back me up again right?"
she raised her sword "im shall do my best"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:11 am

" Ummm.." He took out the bow and arrows and held them up as he was more then ready to attack and fight. Not scared of anything or anyone at this moment. " Youa re gonna back me up again right?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:56 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
' i see..." He looked up and saw destruction facing down on them. " Umm.. I think we found it." All of a sudden destruction started talking. " harmoney gone... destruction... regin supreme... distry everything...." It already lost it's mind.
"thwen you got to fight it distroy it to bring backk peace unless you know another way of getting its treasure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 pm

' i see..." He looked up and saw destruction facing down on them. " Umm.. I think we found it." All of a sudden destruction started talking. " harmoney gone... destruction... regin supreme... distry everything...." It already lost it's mind.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
"maybe, butt he titan of desturction might already be in her clutches. After all the first titan said something about that right?" ALl of ausdden, more huge stomping could be felt. it was that of a titan. but this one had already lost it's mind now that the harmoney was gone.
"he said the weakest and since this titan is here and harmony isnt we better try distruction cause i think its harmany she captured "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 pm

"maybe, butt he titan of desturction might already be in her clutches. After all the first titan said something about that right?" ALl of ausdden, more huge stomping could be felt. it was that of a titan. but this one had already lost it's mind now that the harmoney was gone.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:16 pm

blackrosedragon wrote:
" if I had to guess. I say the power would be alb eot communicate with animals. To become one with nature. but to put it in a more powerful level. being able to freely communicate wiht all life of the planet. That is true harmoney? is my guess right?"
"sounds good" she sid smiling at how close he was now thast you guessed that after this theres onemore and with the power of harmony you might find a peacefull way to fight the last one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 pm

" if I had to guess. I say the power would be alb eot communicate with animals. To become one with nature. but to put it in a more powerful level. being able to freely communicate wiht all life of the planet. That is true harmoney? is my guess right?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:59 pm

the titan of peace, salvation and harmony, the second is the titan of magic and third the titan of distruction together they keep the balance if onwe was to e killed anachy would ensue"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we will know when oyu take his or her trial" she said and led him to the palace of peace where the titan lived
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 pm

" Your more then welcome. So if I rmeember correctly, we go after harmony. COnsidering, what happen before will ahppen agian. what kind fo power will harmony give me?" He asked and had everything set up by time she was ready to explain.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
( I believe one was of harmony, and the last I don't remember we would ahve to check the older post.) using the magic he aquired during the journy to make setting up camp for them a breeze. Of course he wanted to pratice his new powers, and he just wanted to do magic anyways, so anything that neeeded to be done, he offer to use it with the magic.
titan of harmony, titan of magic and the other i forgot)

she thanked him and let him do some things like start the fire with magic but knew not to become depenent on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:14 pm

( I believe one was of harmony, and the last I don't remember we would ahve to check the older post.) using the magic he aquired during the journy to make setting up camp for them a breeze. Of course he wanted to pratice his new powers, and he just wanted to do magic anyways, so anything that neeeded to be done, he offer to use it with the magic.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 am

blackrosedragon wrote:
Holding her hand it was a new experience for him. Him being this close with a female that wasn't family.
whats the next titen i forgot) she stayed with him til nightfall when she had to let go so they clould set up camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am

Holding her hand it was a new experience for him. Him being this close with a female that wasn't family.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 am

she jodded in agreement and went to te second titan holding his hand the entre way and smiled glad he didnt ask much and wondered how he felt bout her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen One (Female Mature)   The Chosen One (Female Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chosen One (Female Mature)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next