Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"You're pussy is always soothing babe. Why not stick me up in there and let your juices cool me down?"

"sounds like a plan" she said and rubbed her pussy on the tip of his penis
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 pm

"You're pussy is always soothing babe. Why not stick me up in there and let your juices cool me down?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm

"it's okay baby. I'm amzed you managed to keep your composure as I was eating your pussy real good. Damn that thing is sweet and tasty. Did anybody have a clue what was going on?"
"i an glad you liked it and i doubt it" she said and kissed his pecks "so i should satisfy you now shouldnt i"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

"it's okay baby. I'm amzed you managed to keep your composure as I was eating your pussy real good. Damn that thing is sweet and tasty. Did anybody have a clue what was going on?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 am

He looked up from under the desk at her face. "How long as that meeting?" He looked at his watch, 4 hours had passed. "Damn, I was hard as a rock for about 3 of those hours. You're pussy tasted lovely. Wondered how long you were gonna keep your professional composure while I licked away at you're sexy folds."

"sorry i took so long shall we releive your sore shjaft and balls then my love" she asked cupping him where he was in the most pain
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 am

He looked up from under the desk at her face. "How long as that meeting?" He looked at his watch, 4 hours had passed. "Damn, I was hard as a rock for about 3 of those hours. You're pussy tasted lovely. Wondered how long you were gonna keep your professional composure while I licked away at you're sexy folds."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:34 pm

blah i hate talking to self even typing to self)

she talked to the others they dicussed the progress of the pregnancies the sexes if theuyy knew the names they came up with and who had baby showers already what presents they got and those who had noot had one what the hope for the meeting lasted 4 hours her moaning and wiggling then after they left she and he went hot and heavy
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Everything was perfectly okay with the baby. It was a healthy child that was not often seen. The two decided in the end to keep the sex of the baby secret for now.

After the hospital checkup, the two went back to the clinic, specifically her office. She was sitting in her executive chair, which was lowered enough that her legs and lower part of her body were beneath the desk. Alexei was underneath the desk where occasionally, he would be told to hide and pleasue her while she did normal clinic operations from the desk, such as paperwork or corporate emails. Right now, she and him were coordinating how this would go. Of course, this would lead to amazing sex afterward. Today she had a meeting with some of the nurses and wanted to discuss their pregnancies like most women do. In the meantime, Alexei would be under her desk with his head up her snatch keeping her sexually sated throughout the meeting. She seemed to talk much better while her pussy was being eaten out.

He had her sitting in the chair, looking out toward the door of her office. He got his body through her dress and used his hands around her sexy butt to take off her panties. Keeping his hands around her waist and his mouth locked onto her pussy, she would give him commands via fingertaps to her dress as to where he should focus.

(play a meeting scene whiel he's up her dress eating her out. have a little fun, talk about anything)>
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:54 pm

(they should be in the clinic and she kinda is to be helping him on how to perform the ultrasound on herself.)
more then likely a dr. is there showing him the ultra sound she like any woman cant do it on herself no matter her experience)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm

(they should be in the clinic and she kinda is to be helping him on how to perform the ultrasound on herself.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:56 pm

The nurses had sucessfully gotten pregnant from artificial insemination from their husbands. The pregnancies were all developing well, especially Alexei and his wife's child. Today was the day of his wife's first ultrasound, which she would have help him perform on her, to check their baby's beautiful health and whether to see if it was a boy or a gilr inside her.
syhe waited for him in the hospital when he arrived she went in undressed and got in the gown the dr came in with the equiptment then showed the couple their baby on the uncolored and fuzzy screen A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) Ultrasound2
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:13 pm

The nurses had sucessfully gotten pregnant from artificial insemination from their husbands. The pregnancies were all developing well, especially Alexei and his wife's child. Today was the day of his wife's first ultrasound, which she would have help him perform on her, to check their baby's beautiful health and whether to see if it was a boy or a gilr inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm

"Yes darling, you go help them out. I got you all to myself. Fruit from your chest is probably why you shoudl stay with me." So they declined the offer for ALexei to knock up the other nurses. Marriage was marriage and it was happy to be that way.

she did knock them up through artifitial insimation she made them all happy she stayed with him when she wasnt doing her job and togrether they mated and made each other happy
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:53 am

"Yes darling, you go help them out. I got you all to myself. Fruit from your chest is probably why you shoudl stay with me." So they declined the offer for ALexei to knock up the other nurses. Marriage was marriage and it was happy to be that way.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:03 pm

she nodded "they do and they cant its true but i want you to be for me and help me remain with child cause being baren is no fun" she said "but i will allow them any sperm from the baknk in retrospect " she said showing she was being nice while still being greedy she wanted to mate him day and night now 24-7 even while preggy for as long as they could anyway
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"Seems your nurses want babies but they're husbands can't get the job done. I have no problem giving them what they want as long as it's alright with you. I'd neve rdo anything like this without you allowing it because I'm faithful to you and your wishes always my sweet." He kissed his wife as the two were stuck like glue forever and he'd never leave or betray the wishes of his wife.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:45 pm

the boss whjen finished as the nurse wha t the trouble was as well she liked all her nurses and was there for everyone she knew they all had feelings for alex but he was now hers they was married and she hoped that chjanged things but if this woman wanted sperm she could grant that
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Just then, a knock on the door. The door opened to one of the nurses from before, who was not phased by her boss and previous lover making love on the desk. She wanted to ask the head doctor about something. The previuos girls who had all found out their men had gotten them pregnant, really had not and their men were infertile. She wanted to know of Alexei would be able to help them out. Alexei would never cheat on his wife, Cheating was lying and deceit. If everybody talked it over, then it would be common knowledge.

Alexei put his clothes back on after getting his wife to an orgasm, which the nurse at the door let them finish at least. "Oh, you like the show? Whatcha need hun?" He called all the ladies there "hun" or "sweetie" or "babe". He liked them all and either they were the nurses who had sex with him for real or heard the stories around the office.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm

He liked the feeling of her pussy again. Unchanged by the pregnancy at all. Before he thrusted heavily into her body, he asked. "From now until further notice, how does sex with no condoms, birth control, or pulling out sound for you?"

"sounds like you got our lives planned for pleasure for a long toime and i will accept it " she said ass he carrssed his sides smiling softly
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 pm

He liked the feeling of her pussy again. Unchanged by the pregnancy at all. Before he thrusted heavily into her body, he asked. "From now until further notice, how does sex with no condoms, birth control, or pulling out sound for you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 am

He took off what clothes he had and asked "Why not take those pretty panties off and sit right on top of your lover's pole?"
she nodded then stripped and went to him and sat on his lap allowing his shaft to enter her body
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 pm

He took off what clothes he had and asked "Why not take those pretty panties off and sit right on top of your lover's pole?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 am

He smirked. "I think you like the pleasure of possibility. The possibility every sexual encounter with me will knock you up in the end. How about we play along like you're not even pregnant? I hope it's always a safe day to cum inside you, even when it really isn't. "

she nodded in agreement "i'd like that my love" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

He smirked. "I think you like the pleasure of possibility. The possibility every sexual encounter with me will knock you up in the end. How about we play along like you're not even pregnant? I hope it's always a safe day to cum inside you, even when it really isn't. "
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

"You want a good few minutes of sex to make you feel good? Maybe because you're pregnant, you need it a bit more than usually."
"maybe" she said then smiled "yes yes i do" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)   A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Among Nurses (Female, Mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next