Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 am

He continued to thrust deep inside of her body, making sure every thrust hit her cervix hard.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He thought about it and then stopped thinking about it. "Nevermind it sweetie. We'll deal with it, if it comes. What I do know is that I'm gonna knock you up. That is, if tonight's your most fertile time. Is it my love?" He wondered if tonight was a peak night to make her pregnant. He knew she had to have been tracking it, even if she wasn't getting sex while she was mourning.

she nodded "if my calculations are on the nose it should be" she said to him dismissing his question for now
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm

He thought about it and then stopped thinking about it. "Nevermind it sweetie. We'll deal with it, if it comes. What I do know is that I'm gonna knock you up. That is, if tonight's your most fertile time. Is it my love?" He wondered if tonight was a peak night to make her pregnant. He knew she had to have been tracking it, even if she wasn't getting sex while she was mourning.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am

"Well she came to me and said she wants to get pregnant, but only by me. What do we do about that if I get you pregnant first?"
she still didnt understand the question but shrugged "what do you suggest?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

"Well she came to me and said she wants to get pregnant, but only by me. What do we do about that if I get you pregnant first?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 pm

He did pose the question to her, "Your daughter wants my baby too, what do we do about that if I get you pregnant?"

"what do you mean" she asked him as thier baby/love- making began
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

He kissed her in a deep and romantic manner. Their time away from one another and perhaps the death of her husband, rekindled their love for one another. Now that their love was no longer sin, the two of them once again wanted the same thing. Melody and Chris now both wanted a baby more than anything, and after Meldoy talked about it, they both were hoping for a boy.

He felt her pussy with his fingers and on the outside it looked completely dry, but on the inside, she was completely soaked and warm. He used a little of her juices ot lubricate himself and then he entered his lover for the first time in months.
He did pose the question to her, "Your daughter wants my baby too, what do we do about that if I get you pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 am

He removed his clothes and crawled on top of the bed to be with his lover. He surveyed the lovely Meldoy to take in what he had all to himself now. Her beautiful breasts were as large and firm as ever. Her body was that of a Playboy model. Chris would not have been surprised if she had posed for the magazine as he was there on several occasions when they came over to the house and asked her if she wanted to. The cougar of a woman was in perfect body condition and this was probably to impress him after it had been so long since the two last had sex.

she waited for him and held him to her once she was able it had been a long time, too long and it was her fault still she had needed the time to morn and thanked him for giving it to her tonight they would come together in extasy and create new life on the old bed in which they laid upon
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 am

He removed his clothes and crawled on top of the bed to be with his lover. He surveyed the lovely Meldoy to take in what he had all to himself now. Her beautiful breasts were as large and firm as ever. Her body was that of a Playboy model. Chris would not have been surprised if she had posed for the magazine as he was there on several occasions when they came over to the house and asked her if she wanted to. The cougar of a woman was in perfect body condition and this was probably to impress him after it had been so long since the two last had sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Once Emiko left the room, Chris focused his attention to Melody. "This will be our first time since your husband's passing. After months of trying, I hope tonight is the night I make your dreams come true."
"i hope so too" melody said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Once Emiko left the room, Chris focused his attention to Melody. "This will be our first time since your husband's passing. After months of trying, I hope tonight is the night I make your dreams come true."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:34 pm

"If she's okay with you staying here that's fine, but I think it should be special for just the two of us. Of course Emiko, I'm not leaving you out." He kissed Emiko deeply then said "Don't worry about it sweetie. I'll take care of you nice and good once I finish my promise to your mom."

"alright" emiko said and hugged them both then got up and left "i'll see you later..." she said and shut the door leaving melody and chris alone
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 pm

"If she's okay with you staying here that's fine, but I think it should be special for just the two of us. Of course Emiko, I'm not leaving you out." He kissed Emiko deeply then said "Don't worry about it sweetie. I'll take care of you nice and good once I finish my promise to your mom."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 am

He was surprised to see his two beauties naked before him. "It looks like you two are back in action. Melody, you and me are going to have sex for the first time in a while and now it's morally sound." He came closer to Melody who was looking especially beautiful for this occasional. "We almost did it last time we had sex, so I'll make sure you get pregnant this time." He kissed Meldoy and looked over at Emiko. "And I haven't forgotten about you sweetie. You'll get a baby soon. Your mom deserves it more though. After that last time me and her had sex, I think I owe her one."

"i understand" emiko said "so do you want me to leave?" she asked as melody kisseed her man her morning over though still a little sad she hoped with the life they would create would help her forget the sadness and help her overcome this
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am

He was surprised to see his two beauties naked before him. "It looks like you two are back in action. Melody, you and me are going to have sex for the first time in a while and now it's morally sound." He came closer to Melody who was looking especially beautiful for this occasional. "We almost did it last time we had sex, so I'll make sure you get pregnant this time." He kissed Meldoy and looked over at Emiko. "And I haven't forgotten about you sweetie. You'll get a baby soon. Your mom deserves it more though. After that last time me and her had sex, I think I owe her one."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 pm

the female duo laid on the bed booth naked waiting for him both willing to pleasure him in the hopes of a pregnacy but both feared again it would fail and wondered if chris was even fertile
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 pm

He recalled their first sexual encounter as well. "Long as we keep having sex regularly and you stay off the pill, you should get pregnant soon my sweet."

About 3 months passed and the two girls had their mourning for Melody's husband. A letter came in the mail from her husband apologizing for not spending more time with her and he would have been happy if she got pregnant. The letter also said to Chris that if he loved Melody enough that he could take her should he not make it home safely. Chris would certainly take Melody but he still wanted to give her time to mourn.

Today was the day after the letter was read. Chris gave Melody her master bedroom space all for herself. Melody and Chris learned that her previous pregnancy test was a false positive and that Melody was not pregnant after all. It had been 3 months since she last had sex. Chris on the other hand was having sex with Emiko about 3-4 times a week trying to intentionally knock up Melody's daughter. After the most recent pregnancy test, Melody had caught Emiko trying to see if she was pregnant, which she still was not and Emiko was forced to tell her mom about her intetions. So today, Melody called Chris into her master bedroom and wondered what his now perfectly legal sex partners were going to have in store for him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

"Well, all we have to do is just have sex sweetie. I just came inside your pussy so I'm sure if your time of the month is near, you'll probably get pregnant like your mom."

emiko nodded to his words "when can we atart or have we' she asked recalling their first sex session
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:58 pm

"Well, all we have to do is just have sex sweetie. I just came inside your pussy so I'm sure if your time of the month is near, you'll probably get pregnant like your mom."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 am

(Melody is no longer in the story for the time being. scene with emiko will finish and then a time skip will take place if it's all right with you)
thats fine i can have her in morniong)

melody wept at the news and went into morning for her lost husband

emiko blinked then nodded "mom said she is pregnent i... i want that too bu t only with you" she said "show me chris what must i do, to have a baby with you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 pm

He was very happy Melody was now pregnant with his child. Chris became overjoyed that came inside of Emiko. He wanted to immediately pull out after releasing but he felt Emiko's hand instantly grab his shaft and it also felt as if her pussy was holding him inside her as well. He never felt a woman's pussy tug like that other than when Melody's own pussy made it feel like it was swallowing his seed into her womb. Emiko's technique at it seemed less stronger since she had not had sex but only 2 times so far in her life but it was effective. He looked down at the lovely Emiko and asked "Is there something you want from me sweetie?"

As Melody would call her husband, she would call but receive no answer. After several weeks of trying to call, she was alerted to that her husband died overseas.

(Melody is no longer in the story for the time being. scene with emiko will finish and then a time skip will take place if it's all right with you)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm

(i'll play him, death seems a litlte off. rewrite previous post)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 pm

melody nodded and went downstairs to give him a ring they had tried for ages for a son but all she could give him was emiko maybe this way she could give him a son if all worked out she might be able to give him more then that especially since chris and emiko hit it off so well.

Emiko kept moaning and begged him to not stop. "i want it i want it in me" she said she didn't remember if he came in her last time but if he did she hoped he do it again regardless of the consequences.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 pm

He was very excited upon hearing Melody was pregnant at last. He told Melody to call up her husband and tell him the news (husband is no longer a relevant character, he can die if you want). He then continued his intimacy with Emiko. He was on the edge of cumming and she could easily tell. If she wanted more than intimacy from Chris, now was the time to ask.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 am

He positioned himself inside of her pussy and began to thurst in and out of her. Chris gave her sweet pleasure for about 10 minutes before he heard a knock on Emiko's bedroom door. It would be Melody with the news of the pregnancy test. She was wearing her bra and panties around the house from now on, as only her daughter and Chris stayed in the house now. The results of the test would determine what Emiko would further desire from him.
emiko didnt want the intimacy to ed , didnt want to be disturbed but melody came in anyway excited with the neews and told them both so they could share in her happyness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next