Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

He toook her request as though she didn't want him to cum too early and wanted herself to come first. He stopped thrusting for a bit to reduce his need to shoot off inside of her. He decided the best thing to do was to stop slamming her and start tasting. So he pulled out of the lover and lowered his head to her glistening lips. He rested his hands on her stomach and eagerly slid tongue into her folds.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm

as he said he was about to come se imeditly kissed him when she was done with that she shook her head "don't, dont cum and dont stop i dont want this to end, least not right now"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

He felt himself go into her pussy. It was incredibly wet and warm. If he had not gasped, he could have bust a nut right then and there. He grabbed her breasts to feel them. They felt incredibly firm sexy. He reached to her shoulders and pulled her body down on top of his own and instinctively began thrusting as deep as he could go inside her pussy. He felt this was a setup; that she was showering on purpose to attract attention. He didn't bother asking. They continued to swap in and out of various positions until they were in missionary. He was getting close to going off inside her body and he prior noticed there was no birth control around the house at all. Then he realized they didn't need it because her husband was clipped many years ago. However, here he was. An 18 year old kid, who was obviously fertile, about to unload inside of the fertile, married pussy of a 30 year old woman. "Damn you feel so fucking good, I think I'm about to -" He was not allowed to finish his sentence.

Last edited by BloodToxinSplitter on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 pm

she was naked already she took off her bra and pantries before showering and he removed her robe from her earlier as he stripped she watched and when he was done anfd had his erection up like a pole she moved then impailed herself onto it like a pro "feel them if you think they are fake" she said after telling him everything on her was natural and she didnt shave often she didnt have to shave often if she shaved at all
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm

He figured that there was enough kissing and they should get down to the actual natural process. He slowly walked her into the bedroom and let go of her, so that he fell back and landed sitting on the bed. Now was a perfect time to get undress and to closely examine each other before taking the plunge. He was an 18 year old better than average built man with brown hair and attractive green eyes. Particularly where it mattered right now, he was packing a relatively stable 6 inches but thick enough to fill a girl up pretty good. He was also just an inch or so above 6 feet tall and was about the same height as his friend's mom.

He now had his soon to be first sexual partner in front of him and he closely looked her up and down for a few seconds before and hopefully during her undressing. She was wearing a snow white robe and undreneath were a pair of purple-red bra and panties. She looked incredibly sexy for her age, even better than some of the girls of his own age group. This lady was a real woman. Unlike the girls he had seen while he was in high school, this lady had curves; the sexiest curves he had ever seen. She was a short red-head with brown eyes. He had a very good liking to red hair, especially if it waa all natural. The most interesting thing was her beasts. They were very large since most of the women around town were flat chested as a wooden fence. This lady was probably originally from another town, state, or country even to have such a beautiful body. On top of all of that, she had flawless shaved legs and arms, that or she was naturally hairless everywhere except her head. (the latter of which is true btw XD)

Chris undid his shirt and pants, down to where he was only in his boxers with an obvious erection. He looked back up at her breasts and cautiously reached both hands out as if he wanted to grab them. "So tell me, what's your real name and how big are those beautiful breasts? Curious too if they are natural or not." He didn't like all the girls going and getting various surgeries to look beautiful. He prefered natural woman over anything else and this lady was everything he could ask for. The only thing he was ignoring was the fact she was married to someone else for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
As soon as he felt her tongue on his teeth, he readily accepted her into his mouth. He even took it a step further and slid his tongue into her mouth as well. There were times he would keep his tongue in her mouth and let her tongue explore his mouth and other times her tongue would stop and allow the same.

she paused then kissed down his neck
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm

As soon as he felt her tongue on his teeth, he readily accepted her into his mouth. He even took it a step further and slid his tongue into her mouth as well. There were times he would keep his tongue in her mouth and let her tongue explore his mouth and other times her tongue would stop and allow the same.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:58 pm

she kissed deeply and even got bold enough to add some tongue unsure if he liked it that way she rubbed his teeth first to request entrance
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

He let her take him into her arms to caress. He looked over for a second to see her bedroom was right next to the bathroom. Chris was very shy about touching a beautiful lady like her. He started by loosening her robe so he could get his hands around her body. Next, he started open mouth kissing her body starting with her nipples and working up her chest, shoulders, neck and then he got to her mouth. Before he kissed her, he said "You'll be my first kiss and my first lover, don't worry if I'm not up to your expectations." He then made his first kiss with her, which was actually better than expected from a first timer like himself.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 am

"We'll start here but the real fun will be in the bedroom. I found you here all naked and wanting, so I might as well take you for myself and only myself. Secretly, he was a virgin and wanted the first time to be a very enjoyable one.
she nodded removed the camera from hs hand made sure it was off then pulled him into her arms after tossing it aside and began caressing im
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"We'll start here but the real fun will be in the bedroom. I found you here all naked and wanting, so I might as well take you for myself and only myself. Secretly, he was a virgin and wanted the first time to be a very enjoyable one.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm

He turned off the flip. As the affair would continue, he could easily record him fucking her for mass publicity if her husband was no longer a problem. "So my dear, where shall we start?"

hmm well where would you like to start here the bed maybe go to the living room and hope for a gangbang on my ass" she asked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

He turned off the flip. As the affair would continue, he could easily record him fucking her for mass publicity if her husband was no longer a problem. "So my dear, where shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 am

He didn't turn off the flip and kept it recording. "When the other guys were talking about you be this sexy, I thought they were joking. I guess they don't know the whole story about what I just saw. Please don't get mad at me, I'll do anything for you." He said the word anything with a little seduction in the tone of the word. Like a cougar on the prowl, a woman like her and in her current position; alone with no husband and sexually deprived, one would think she would be very pleased a young man would be willing to doanything
"then why not stop that thing and come here to the woman who can make your dreams and fantases a reality" she purred answering his animal lust with her own like a bitch in heat she desired meat and would take it whenever she could but she wasnt a dumb blonde and didnt want evidance of the affair unless of course she kept the tape and put it under lock and key
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:56 am

He didn't turn off the flip and kept it recording. "When the other guys were talking about you be this sexy, I thought they were joking. I guess they don't know the whole story about what I just saw. Please don't get mad at me, I'll do anything for you." He said the word anything with a little seduction in the tone of the word. Like a cougar on the prowl, a woman like her and in her current position; alone with no husband and sexually deprived, one would think she would be very pleased a young man would be willing to doanything
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm

He didn't know what to think. She wasn't screaming at the top of her lungs for him to get out and shut it off. He spoke hesitantly fearing he was in danger of her wrath or her husband's. "I'm so sorry about that. But yeah. . . I got you from when you stepped out to when you put on your robe." He thought he was in danger but what he did not realize was that this woman was going to be without a love partner for a year and a half. On top of that, this woman has a very high sex drive. Contraception was also not a thing for her since she had her husband get clipped, but she secretly wanted another baby. He did not know he would satisfy this woman's fantasies.. "Let me just erase -"

(she stops him from erasing and shoudl give those who will inevitably see her video a little background information. now would be a good time for the information i asked for in the previous ooc, rest of the scene is yours)
so i suck at being desciptive you knew this before we started)

She stilled his hand "no" she said but allowed him to turn it off "tell me did you like what you saw" the fiesty fire haired woman in the fair skin asked her body hot from the shower and the sex deprivitation
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm

He didn't know what to think. She wasn't screaming at the top of her lungs for him to get out and shut it off. He spoke hesitantly fearing he was in danger of her wrath or her husband's. "I'm so sorry about that. But yeah. . . I got you from when you stepped out to when you put on your robe." He thought he was in danger but what he did not realize was that this woman was going to be without a love partner for a year and a half. On top of that, this woman has a very high sex drive. Contraception was also not a thing for her since she had her husband get clipped, but she secretly wanted another baby. He did not know he would satisfy this woman's fantasies.. "Let me just erase -"

(she stops him from erasing and shoudl give those who will inevitably see her video a little background information. now would be a good time for the information i asked for in the previous ooc, rest of the scene is yours)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

(time for a little character background information, such as name age height hair color marriage length breasts etc. Any information to set her apart from the rest of the women out there of her age. I'm making it so she's no longer 30 so you can specify her age. Her son's age is irrelevant to the story.)
ooc she looks like she dioes in the picture below let me know if you cant see it i dont mind if she is 30 his friend is probally close to his own age 17-19)

As she turned to the camera she blushed a bit then smiled warmly and went to the record light "well now hello" she said to Chris "did you get any good pictures?" she asked him her breasts plainly visable at the top of her robe
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 pm

He kept recording. He had it on the entire time from when she stepped out of the shower butt naked to when she put her robe on. He never thought his friend's mom looked this good, let alone completely naked. A thought came to his mind. Damn she's sexy. Wait, where the hell is her husband? He's a lucky bastard to have this lady as his wife. Man, what could I do to get a piece of that body? He was standing in the hallway looking straight at her as the door was blatently opened for someone to hear her in the shower. If she turned her head a bit to the right, she'd see him holding his flip with the recording light on. He wondered what it took to get some woman like that, and unware at the time, he had already done enough to get this lovely housewife's attention and maybe even her company for the night.

(time for a little character background information, such as name age height hair color marriage length breasts etc. Any information to set her apart from the rest of the women out there of her age. I'm making it so she's no longer 30 so you can specify her age. Her son's age is irrelevant to the story.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 pm

He had a Flip mino in his pocket to record whoever was in the shower, in case it was one of the guys he was going to bust and post it on Youtube. He heard the water turn off and he turned on his device to capture whoever was stepping out.. One he saw who he was recording, he didn't want to put the camera down nor did he want run away. It was his friend's mom and she was fully naked, wet, and sexy as ever.

Shwe didnt notice the flip and even if she di it would just had made her do more then dry off eroticly she then wrapped a robe around her to keep her warm and wondered if anyone heard her yet or if she should shower again
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:38 pm

He had a Flip mino in his pocket to record whoever was in the shower, in case it was one of the guys he was going to bust and post it on Youtube. He heard the water turn off and he turned on his device to capture whoever was stepping out.. One he saw who he was recording, he didn't want to put the camera down nor did he want run away. It was his friend's mom and she was fully naked, wet, and sexy as ever.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 Milf4butch-754687

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Christopher Rockle was a 18 year old teenager. His friend's mom opened up the house to let the friends do whatever they wanted. So they talked, wrestled, and all of the sorta guy things like that. They played video games to the point of were everyone was asleep at around 2 am. Chris was still playing, trying and practicing on how to beat "Hot for Teacher" on Expert difficulty in Guitar Hero World Tour. He got bored and tried to fall asleep but suddenly heard the shower running in the bathroom down the hall. He looked around, thinking that maybe one of his friends got up to take one, but at 2 in the morning, it was very unlikely. He got up from laying on the floor to see who was up at this hour.

(Ok, the person taking a shower is the friend's mom. Her husband went away on a business trip and won't be back for a year and a half. The friend's mom has been with her husband for a few years .. Ever since her husband left, she's let her son(doesn't matter the name) bring his friends over every weekend. She has been deprived of her love life and every night that her son brought over his friends to stay the night, she goes to take a shower to try and see if anyone awake will notice. She wants a young blooded man to sleep with her, as she fears the year and a half away from her husband will make her go insane. She's supposed to be very enticing and sexually persuasive through her body. I need someone to play the friend's mom(can be named whatever you want) and start off seeing that Chris is awake. She knows who he is, since she's seen him at the house many times before.)

Last edited by BloodToxinSplitter on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9