Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 am

emiko watched a bit while melody cooed "with pleasure" she said and put him into her warm wet pussy she then used her other hand which moved to his ass to push him into her even deeper she then kissed and nibbled his ear "the rest is up to you hun"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

He took Emiko and sat her down in a nearby chair. He knew she would get more aroused as she would watch a much younger man have sex with her mother. He then kissed Melody very open tonuged and laid her gently down on the bed. He kissed her neck and shoulders as well, then went straight to her boobs to get her nice and loose. He had Melody on her back ready for missionary position and brought her hand toward his shaft. Her hand was around him with her fingertips on his nuts. He took his hand and with only two fingers, spread her beautiful pussy lips nice and wide. He turned his head back to Emiko and said "Now just watch and you'll see how good I can make your mom feel." He then turned back to Melody. "Will you do the honors my dear?", asking if she would be the one to put him inside of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

they both nodded
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 pm

"Hmm, I think I have a better idea. It'll go however your mom wants it to. Sweetie(Emiko), you don't need to help out with making love. Why don't you sit down on the chair over there and let me and your mom let nature take it's course. You can learn all you can from us having sex. Once I'm finished with her, you should be ready by then for me to take you into a woman. Does that sound good for the both of you? " Of course, he would be open for any idea Melody would have for wanting to do it, but his idea seemed perfect to get both missions accomplished.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He called out to Melody before she left the room. "Hey sweetie, come back here." He got up and caught Melody at the door with his mouth to her ear, whispering to her. "I think she's really nervous about it all. Why don't you stay and give her some confidence? You can help her if you like and she'll help you with me. So let's just have a threesome and I'll take care of you especiallly."

"i dont know how to help but if you think i can i;ll stay i never done this and so i dont know what im doing
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 am

He called out to Melody before she left the room. "Hey sweetie, come back here." He got up and caught Melody at the door with his mouth to her ear, whispering to her. "I think she's really nervous about it all. Why don't you stay and give her some confidence? You can help her if you like and she'll help you with me. So let's just have a threesome and I'll take care of you especiallly."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:06 pm

He went over to his lovely mistress Meldoy and whispered into her ear, "Mind if I take her first to prepare? And. . . .do you know if she's on the pill or not?" He wanted to know if it was possible for her to get pregnant from her first time of sex.
"i dont know if she is but go ahead we had our time so i refuse you time with er while you have fun imm going to take a bath and a nap" the mom said then left the room
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:08 pm

He went over to his lovely mistress Meldoy and whispered into her ear, "Mind if I take her first to prepare? And. . . .do you know if she's on the pill or not?" He wanted to know if it was possible for her to get pregnant from her first time of sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:05 pm

He looked up and down her body. Maybe taking her virginity might help in breaking her shyness? "Well, how do you want to do this? You want me to help you out first or help me get your mom pregnant?"
"i guess i can help you if you think i can waht do you want me to do?" she asked as the moms look reflected the same question
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm

He looked up and down her body. Maybe taking her virginity might help in breaking her shyness? "Well, how do you want to do this? You want me to help you out first or help me get your mom pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"Meh, doesn't matter. Why don't you get naked and let me see if you're sexy enough for me."
"i can do that i suppose" she said and egan removing her clothes to ear her body to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

(yay, welcome back *hugs*. but you replied to the wrong post sweetie.)
oops sorry and thanks
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:03 pm

(yay, welcome back *hugs*. but you replied to the wrong post sweetie.)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 pm

"Meh, doesn't matter. Why don't you get naked and let me see if you're sexy enough for me."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 pm

"OH yeah I want to know what you think of me. Tell me, do you feel comfortable seeing your mom with another man? Well you can relax a bit since your dad has allowed her to have this affair and get her pregnant if possible. I want yout to help with this task."
she just shrugs and he relized emiko was shy and not much of a talker
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 pm

"OH yeah I want to know what you think of me. Tell me, do you feel comfortable seeing your mom with another man? Well you can relax a bit since your dad has allowed her to have this affair and get her pregnant if possible. I want yout o help with this task."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

"Is it a little awkard talking to a guy who's fucking your mom and probably going to fuck you too? Whatcha think of me?"
"i dont think you want to know and yes its aukward but what can i do run from you calling you a perv and if i did how far would that get me " she said "not far with you im sure" she added
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm

"Is it a little awkard talking to a guy who's fucking your mom and probably going to fuck you too? Whatcha think of me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:28 pm

He thought about it on how she could help. "Well, me and Melody are going to have sex. The idea is that you'll make it more enjoyable and you can help your mom get ready for me. Tell me Melody, have you seen your mom naked before? I think you should see where you got your good looking body from."

He knew Emiko was a younger version of her monther, but still he didn't think she would know about how the sexy in her mom's side of the family played out.

emiko blushed as she nodded "i have i know what mom looks like" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:30 pm

He thought about it on how she could help. "Well, me and Melody are going to have sex. The idea is that you'll make it more enjoyable and you can help your mom get ready for me. Tell me Melody, have you seen your mom naked before? I think you should see where you got your good looking body from."

He knew Emiko was a younger version of her monther, but still he didn't think she would know about how the sexy in her mom's side of the family played out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:24 am

He thought about it for a second. "So that's what she wants hmm? Well, I hope she's old enough to lose it. Here's the deal Emiko, I'll take your virginity for you if you would help me get Melody pregnant tonight. Sound fair?"

"yeah but how can i help?"emiko asked being a virgin she knew little of pregnancy
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 pm

He thought about it for a second. "So that's what she wants hmm? Well, I hope she's old enough to lose it. Here's the deal Emiko, I'll take your virginity for you if you would help me get Melody pregnant tonight. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

He got himself sitting on the bed and both he and Melody were still fully clothed. "You must be Melody's daughter. I would say sexy runs on her side of the family."
He looked over at Melody and wondered about her 17 year old daughter's reason for being her. "So Emiko, you probably know that me and your mom are lovers and she's put me up to the task of making her a baby that your dad cannot. Melody, what's the special reason why you want your daughter to join our loving making session?"

In confidence, like most mothers and daughters, Emiko and her mom talked about sex and how Emiko was desperate to lose her virginity. Melody would suggest her lover to do the task and Emiko thought nothing of it initially.
melody had a son she could see why he thought emiko was hers the girl was lovely "i dont if it was up to me it be just us" she said and emiko hung her head "i can leave if you like i dont mind " emiko said "no you wanted to get rid of your bvirginity and you like him so its ok" she said tring to make emiko feel better and smiled back when emiko smiled
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 pm

He got himself sitting on the bed and both he and Melody were still fully clothed. "You must be Melody's daughter. I would say sexy runs on her side of the family."
He looked over at Melody and wondered about her 17 year old daughter's reason for being her. "So Emiko, you probably know that me and your mom are lovers and she's put me up to the task of making her a baby that your dad cannot. Melody, what's the special reason why you want your daughter to join our loving making session?"

In confidence, like most mothers and daughters, Emiko and her mom talked about sex and how Emiko was desperate to lose her virginity. Melody would suggest her lover to do the task and Emiko thought nothing of it initially.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:57 am

He saw Enmiko as a very appealing girl. She was much younger than Melody but she looked very beautiful. Of course, Melody was his mistress and this was a single woman. He figured that leasst he could be for Melody was a surrogate father for his babies and this new woman could easily become his wife.
the silence continued then emiko spoke "um p-pleased to meet you" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next