Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 pm

He saw Enmiko as a very appealing girl. She was much younger than Melody but she looked very beautiful. Of course, Melody was his mistress and this was a single woman. He figured that leasst he could be for Melody was a surrogate father for his babies and this new woman could easily become his wife.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"A single friend. . . hmm. It sounds pretty cool. Maybe we can have a threesome. Who is she?" He wanted to know who this single friend was.
they both blushed at that and she had enmiko come in to meet him and intro duced them
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm

"A single friend. . . hmm. It sounds pretty cool. Maybe we can have a threesome. Who is she?" He wanted to know who this single friend was.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:21 pm

"and i want it with you maybe when your done with me you cna help my single friend if not i can send her home

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 Hinagi10

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm

"It's funny how you're almost twice my age and yet I find you so very sexy. Maybe you needed to wait a generation and I needed to look higher up." He sighed a bit and thought about a few things. "When we first had sex, I didn't want to have a baby with you, but after your husband allowing us to continue the affair and how gorgeous you really are, I really want a baby with you. I'm helping you and your husband realize the dream of another child. . " She would cut him off and call out someone who was standing behind the door. It was not her husband or her son but it was in fact another woman. She had told this woman of her sexual encounters with Chris and maybe if this affair only went one child, he would still have this woman. Chris had never met her before but he would like her a lot.

(the woman cannot be his mother but can be anyone 'related' by blood or however else you can think of to Melody. post a picture of the young woman or lady too. more looking for a daughter, cousin, neice, or whomever, just explain the relationship they have with Melody.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 pm

After taking off all the clothes, he got up to her with his full erection. He kissed her quickly and said. "Why don't you give them a kiss for good luck toward a pregnancy?"

she bllushed then nodded and kissed each of his nuts
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

After taking off all the clothes, he got up to her with his full erection. He kissed her quickly and said. "Why don't you give them a kiss for good luck toward a pregnancy?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 pm

"Meh, we'll keep it in the bedroom until he leaves for school in the morning, then do it everywhere in the house." He turned his lovely mistress around and kissed her briefly. "This is interesting, now you're naked from the waist down. You wanna get in bed and get working on that baby?"

she nodded smiling she got into bed and got in her favoritde position
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 pm

"Meh, we'll keep it in the bedroom until he leaves for school in the morning, then do it everywhere in the house." He turned his lovely mistress around and kissed her briefly. "This is interesting, now you're naked from the waist down. You wanna get in bed and get working on that baby?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

she moaned "sounds fine but what avout my son and your best friend he isnt old enough to move out and i think seeing his mom nearly nude while followed by his horney friend might be kinda freaky fotr him" she said as she opened more by pushing back against his tioonge wanting more of what he was giving her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm

He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to reveal her favorite colored panties. As he slowly pulled her pants down, he started taking about how to handle their affair and how to handle getting pregnant. "I want to stay in your house. I don't have a place of my own and would love to stay here while your husband is away. I wanna sleep in your bed and make sweet love to you whenever you like."

He finished pulling her pants down and then went slowly on her panties to tease her further. "Now I have a plan on how to make you pregnant. We'll have sex at night as normal but as an added measure, periodically throughout the day, I'll come by you or you can come by me and we'll get a quick spray inside of you. Of course, I want you to be in your bra and panties while around the house so this there is easy access for me to do this."

Once her panties hit the floor, he spread her legs a bit apart on the floor and positioned her to lean over the bathroom sink. He got down on his knees and using his fingers to spread apart, he stuck his long tongue into her pussy to taste how a mature lady tasted around the weekend of her fertile cycle.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:54 am

"Sounds good. You seem excited about it all, you want me to feel down there for a little bit?"
she nodded "please" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm

"Sounds good. You seem excited about it all, you want me to feel down there for a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 pm

He thought about it and said "That sounds like a fair deal. I'll give you as many babies as you want and you treat me as a romantic partner like you would your husband. And when he dies or the marriage falls apart, I'll happily take his place." He leaned his head over and kissed her on the lips briefly and he wanted to pull his hand out of the bridge of her pants but she was holding her back. She knew what he wanted but he didn't ask first.
"i guess i can deeal with that" she said as she waited for him to ask
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

He thought about it and said "That sounds like a fair deal. I'll give you as many babies as you want and you treat me as a romantic partner like you would your husband. And when he dies or the marriage falls apart, I'll happily take his place." He leaned his head over and kissed her on the lips briefly and he wanted to pull his hand out of the bridge of her pants but she was holding her back. She knew what he wanted but he didn't ask first.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm

He thought about it. "Well let's divide it into parts. Child support, your sex life, how many kids you want, how often I can get in your pants, money, and anything else you can think of. I'll satisfy your demands in bed and for babies, but what could you satisfy me with?"

He slid on hand down her panties and felt her wetness without touching any part of her pussy. She was getting really excited wuth him around her. He wanted to pull his hand out of her pants, but her hand grabbed tight of his wirst, as if she didn't want him to tease her.

"i can give you my body my home and while my husband is gone my bed i can give you support but i dont make alot being a stay at home mom i wouldnt make much
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm

He thought about it. "Well let's divide it into parts. Child support, your sex life, how many kids you want, how often I can get in your pants, money, and anything else you can think of. I'll satisfy your demands in bed and for babies, but what could you satisfy me with?"

He slid on hand down her panties and felt her wetness without touching any part of her pussy. She was getting really excited wuth him around her. He wanted to pull his hand out of her pants, but her hand grabbed tight of his wirst, as if she didn't want him to tease her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

He put his hands beneath her shirt and felt the ridges of her abdominal muscles and her cute bellybutton. Right now, he imagined her beautiful body but also imagined how it would feel his child inside of her. "You should be celebrating. Your husband is perfectly fine with you being with me and that I'm allowed to keep you happy while your husband is away."

He laid his head next to her own and closed his eyes as he spoke again. "If I make your dream of another child come true, what could you give me in return? I am giving you a new opportunity to create beautiful life so I should deserve a little something." He did not know much about Melody and did not know what she could possibly give him or want from him.
"well what do you want?" she assked him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 pm

He put his hands beneath her shirt and felt the ridges of her abdominal muscles and her cute bellybutton. Right now, he imagined her beautiful body but also imagined how it would feel his child inside of her. "You should be celebrating. Your husband is perfectly fine with you being with me and that I'm allowed to keep you happy while your husband is away."

He laid his head next to her own and closed his eyes as he spoke again. "If I make your dream of another child come true, what could you give me in return? I am giving you a new opportunity to create beautiful life so I should deserve a little something." He did not know much about Melody and did not know what she could possibly give him or want from him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 am

He hung up the phone and went over to her house. He stepped inside but found no one inside, so he went to Melody's master bedroom. He found Melody fully clothed and gorgeous as ever. It seemed that she got herself looking sexy in a hurry when she found out he would come to see her. She never got this good looking, not even for her husband. Prior to and whenever she had her son bring friends over to the house, she would be taking birth control pills, therefore she did not get pregnant the night of her sin. However, since her husband would allow her to have a baby, she took a week or so and stopped taking the pills. Chris found Melody throwing them down the toliet in the adjacent bathroom. He came up behind her and put his arms around her sexy waist. He put a head on her shoulder and said "You're looking awfully sexy tonight, what's the special occasion?"
"celebrating new life i hope" she replied
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

He hung up the phone and went over to her house. He stepped inside but found no one inside, so he went to Melody's master bedroom. He found Melody fully clothed and gorgeous as ever. It seemed that she got herself looking sexy in a hurry when she found out he would come to see her. She never got this good looking, not even for her husband. Prior to and whenever she had her son bring friends over to the house, she would be taking birth control pills, therefore she did not get pregnant the night of her sin. However, since her husband would allow her to have a baby, she took a week or so and stopped taking the pills. Chris found Melody throwing them down the toliet in the adjacent bathroom. He came up behind her and put his arms around her sexy waist. He put a head on her shoulder and said "You're looking awfully sexy tonight, what's the special occasion?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm

He thought about it for a second and all of a sudden had the urge to go over to her house and fuck her senseless with the sole perpose of impregnating her, hopefully with a little baby girl. "Melody, answer me something. Are you still off the pill and is it your most fertile time of the month? If that's the case, I'll come over right now and happily put a baby in your sexy ass body."
"yes to both questions" she giggled to his eagerness
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 pm

"This is great! Our affair is openly accepted and no longer taboo as the husband approves. Do not consider me as a lover, but someone who cna make the marriage stronger by taking care of you when he's not around and even maybe making children for you since he cannot."

He thought about it for a second and all of a sudden had the urge to go over to her house and fuck her senseless with the sole perpose of impregnating her, hopefully with a little baby girl. "Melody, answer me something. Are you still off the pill and is it your most fertile time of the month? If that's the case, I'll come over right now and happily put a baby in your sexy ass body."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 pm

He sighed a sigh of relief. "Well how did he take it and does he have anything to say to me? How did you make him accept it? Tell me everything Melody."
"melody tried to nod and stiffle her tears "h-he was mad at first which is understandable but as he put it he knew the day would come when id regret what i did and well he bbasicly would do almost anything to make me happy and since he cant give me children and i really want a little girl he agreed i could have you or i could adopt someone if i wanted long as i was happy and no longer lonely he also said he was sorry for leaving me alone so long
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:23 pm

He sighed a sigh of relief. "Well how did he take it and does he have anything to say to me? How did you make him accept it? Tell me everything Melody."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next