Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 pm

He positioned himself inside of her pussy and began to thurst in and out of her. Chris gave her sweet pleasure for about 10 minutes before he heard a knock on Emiko's bedroom door. It would be Melody with the news of the pregnancy test. She was wearing her bra and panties around the house from now on, as only her daughter and Chris stayed in the house now. The results of the test would determine what Emiko would furhter desire from him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He took off his boxers and laid her down on her bed. She was still a little shy but seemed very submissive now that he had made her a woman.

she watched him and waited for him to take her to heaven again
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 pm

He took off his boxers and laid her down on her bed. She was still a little shy but seemed very submissive now that he had made her a woman.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

He got out of bed with only his boxers on and lead Emiko to her bedroom. In the meantime, Meldoy would be able to sneak into the bathroom and find out if she was pregnant or not. Once he got Emiko to her room, he put his arms around her young body. "Go on sweetie, take your clothes off and I'll make you feel really good soon."

emiko removed her clothes in a fluid motion and while she was undressing for chris melody went to use the latrine and indeedily checked to see if she was carring her lovers child
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 pm

He got out of bed with only his boxers on and lead Emiko to her bedroom. In the meantime, Meldoy would be able to sneak into the bathroom and find out if she was pregnant or not. Once he got Emiko to her room, he put his arms around her young body. "Go on sweetie, take your clothes off and I'll make you feel really good soon."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 am

she shook her head while melody said "i think she is jealous well i am filled with you" she said then leaned close to his ear and whispered "and if i dont get with child this time we can try again" she smiled "besides your a young viral man you must need sex often, so go on and this time please her fully so she wont be jealous." Truth was she was jealous, but on top of that she just felt like she needed him again needed the connection, she craved it more then she knew she just hoped it didn't hurt this time, no even if it did it was worth it to feel the pleasure that came from the union.
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 am

He looked up at the lovely Emmiko and thought about it. Of course, there had to be reason to why she wanted to have sex with him again. He did notice she was much less shy than before. "I don't know Emmiko. I know I'm supposed to keep you mom satisfied but I suppose it wouldn't hurt as long as she's ok with it. It's real odd that you want me to . . .well fuck you again. Any real reason?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 am

"can we do it again chris" she asked bluntly
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:19 pm

He then came heavily inside of her pussy, shooting his seed straight up into her fertile, married womb At that moment, his sperm and fertillized her egg and she would become pregnant. He smiled at his lovely mistress. "I hope you are pregnant sweetie, I really do."

A week went by of him living at the house. He woke up one morning to his lovely mistress next to him in the covers but also awoke to another site. Standing at the edge of the bed was Emmiko and she was in a small nightrobe, which only had her bra and panties on underneath. She was about to ask Chris and also her mother if Chris could do something for her. Emmiko did like Chris a lot and figured she might as well ask.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

"Oh I don't know babe. Young boys like me in there and I was still up to see you naked coming out of the shower. I think you were looking for someone to come and find you." He kissed her and slowed his thrusting a bit while she held him close to make sure he wouldn't leave her pussy without putting a baby in her womb first.

she moaned "maybe i was, i am just glad you was the one my beloved" she said then returned his kiss and waited for him to complete his mission
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:42 pm

"Oh I don't know babe. Young boys like me in there and I was still up to see you naked coming out of the shower. I think you were looking for someone to come and find you." He kissed her and slowed his thrusting a bit while she held him close to make sure he wouldn't leave her pussy without putting a baby in her womb first.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 pm

ooc: ok i edited it
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 pm

(try reading the first post of the story from way back when. says she was in the shower trying to lure anyone for sex or babies or something)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm

He loved Melody's body more than anything. He kissed her while she slept and very quickly came inside of her fertile married pussy. Chris knew how much she loved having sex with him. He was 18 years old and full of energy. He posed a question to her once she woke up. "So sexy lady, what's the real reason you were in the shower on the night it all began?"

shr=e blushed to the question "why do you ask?" she countered

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm

He loved Melody's body more than anything. He kissed her while she slept and very quickly came inside of her fertile married pussy. Chris knew how much she loved having sex with him. He was 18 years old and full of energy. He posed a question to her once she woke up. "So sexy lady, what's the real reason you were in the shower on the night it all began?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

melody moaned as he entered her even in sleep she felt it and it half woke her and dhe held him into her "dont stop" she said keeping her eyes closed as he made sweet love to her to ensure of her pregnancy.

emiko went to bed happy her mom never had her on the pill there was nom need for the pill when no sex worked better then any coroceptive in preventing pregnancy it was up to her biological clock if she got pregnent or not with his seed in her it was a possability.
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

And with that, he came inside Emiko. He wasn't worried about her getting pregnant, as someone of her age would be running around with birth control. He wouldn't mind if it happened, but didn't want the affair with her mother to have any more complications. He helped Emiko out of the room, since after just losing her virginity, could not easily walk out of the room. He kissed her for a minute as she walked out of her mother's bedroom, naked and a real woman.

He crawled his naked self into bed with Meldoy and laid on top of her while she slept. He was a honry young guy after all and he knew he loved Melody more than anyone right now. He also loved having sex with her especially over her own daughter. He did not know if her egg was fertillized yet, so he decided to put himself back inside of her and fuck her while she slept. After a good minute or so, he did feel her legs wrap around his body and would not let him go. Either she was asleep or awake, but it seemed on natural instinct that she wouldn't let him go unless he gave her more sperm to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 am

"Well what's your best part sweetie?" He asked Melody as he continued to move in and out of her daughter without much effort. As she would grow closer to her very first orgasm, he too was coming close to exploding inside of her. He looked at the two of them and asked Emmiko, though her mom would hear him. "Emmiko, it feels so good inside you. I think I'm going to cum, do you want me to?"

"all of it" melody replied. emiko looked to her mom whio nodded "its ok" she said and drifted into sleep so emiko could have privacy "yes, chris, please do to me what you did to mother""
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"Well what's your best part sweetie?" He asked Melody as he continued to move in and out of her daughter without much effort. As she would grow closer to her very first orgasm, he too was coming close to exploding inside of her. He looked at the two of them and asked Emmiko, though her mom would hear him. "Emmiko, it feels so good inside you. I think I'm going to cum, do you want me to?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

He continued once he had her permission and thrusted in and out of her body at a slow and steady pace. If she wanted him to speed up, he could always quicken himself. He looked over at Melody then back at Emmiko and half-smiled. "Melody, what do you like about having sex with me sweetie?"

melody was unsure and said "i liked it all" she said as she laid there. Emiko moaned as he moved in her "mmm"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 am

He continued once he had her permission and thrusted in and out of her body at a slow and steady pace. If she wanted him to speed up, he could always quicken himself. He looked over at Melody then back at Emmiko and half-smiled. "Melody, what do you like about having sex with me sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

He brought her over and laid her down, just like he did her mother. He positioned himself and spread her lips as much as he could. He then plunged into her body as gently as possible until all of him was inside her. He stopped as she would feel the initial pain. Chris had Melody more so on his mind as he knew she'd get pregnant by him soon.
she held him tightly until the pain passed she thejjn urged him to continue what he started
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm

He brought her over and laid her down, just like he did her mother. He positioned himself and spread her lips as much as he could. He then plunged into her body as gently as possible until all of him was inside her. He stopped as she would feel the initial pain. Chris had Melody more so on his mind as he knew she'd get pregnant by him soon.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:49 pm

He proceeded to fuck her senseless but reasonably hard enough to pleasure her so deeply. He remembered talking to her on the phone that it was her perfect time of the month and after 10 minutes of continuous pounding and many orgasms for her, he came deep inside of her pussy. He stayed inside her a good minute so she'd make sure all of it was inside her, then he exited her body leaving not a drop behind. He took his fingers and spread her open to see that all of it was in her womb. It seemed that she had been practicing on how ot make sure all of it got in the right place. "I hope you get pregnant with my baby sweetie." He kissed her and put a hand on her belly as he knew she'd get pregnant by the end of the night.

He turned his attention to Emmiko and said. "See, that wasn't too hard. Now if you're ready, I'll take your virginity now. Just come over here and I promise I'll be gentle." He insisted Melody stay since she had to let the sperm reach her eggs and that she might as well watch Emmiko become a woman.

emiko gingerly approched him she was still a little scared but her mom looking blissfully content eased that a little

melody relaxed and layed down partly to let his sperm settle as it made its journey in her body she knew it would settle in her womb as her cervix closed and travel up her filopian tubes to itss goal the egg that was comming to meet them she watched him screw her daughter as his seed fought to see which would be first to fertilize her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

He proceeded to fuck her senseless but reasonably hard enough to pleasure her so deeply. He remembered talking to her on the phone that it was her perfect time of the month and after 10 minutes of continuous pounding and many orgasms for her, he came deep inside of her pussy. He stayed inside her a good minute so she'd make sure all of it was inside her, then he exited her body leaving not a drop behind. He took his fingers and spread her open to see that all of it was in her womb. It seemed that she had been practicing on how ot make sure all of it got in the right place. "I hope you get pregnant with my baby sweetie." He kissed her and put a hand on her belly as he knew she'd get pregnant by the end of the night.

He turned his attention to Emmiko and said. "See, that wasn't too hard. Now if you're ready, I'll take your virginity now. Just come over here and I promise I'll be gentle." He insisted Melody stay since she had to let the sperm reach her eggs and that she might as well watch Emmiko become a woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next