Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm

sher answered each question (to know hair eye and such refer to the picture im sure i included one) she gave him her age and finacial staus (lucky woman) she then blushed to his last questuion "your sharp she is my child i didnt tell you because i wasnt sure how you take the news" she told him as well as telling him of her marrage (sorry for the confusuion)

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 pm

He asked her a series of questions to get more onto her background. As he asked each question, he waited for answer to each before asking the next.

Chris first asked for information about the mistress he slept with for nearly a year
Full name
Age, height, eyes, hair, breast size

Then he asked about her love life
How it was with her husband
Did she have other men before her husband

Next, he asked about her finnancial status
Any money or property she has(she's somewhat on the better side of the fence)

And probably the question to determine future sexual relations
Is Emmiko really just a friend or is she your daughter?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:56 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He wondered more about his lovely Melody. "Tell me more about yourself physically Melody. Gives an idea of what the baby will look like." As soon as she'd finish telling off her assets, he'd ask "If I get you pregnant, what will you do or provide for me?"

"i dont know what else i can tell you why dont you ask me some spacific questions and as for what i can provide for you why not first tell me what do you want" she asked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

He wondered more about his lovely Melody. "Tell me more about yourself physically Melody. Gives an idea of what the baby will look like." As soon as she'd finish telling off her assets, he'd ask "If I get you pregnant, what will you do or provide for me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Her skill was incredibly effective at the process and as soon as he came, he felt his nuts were going to be sucked out of their sack. It wasn't painful but he knew for sure he was giving her all he could for the sole purpose of knocking her up. He laid on his beautiful mistress and stated the obvious then laughed a little bit. "Making babies is fun huh?"

"yes" she said and cuddled him after her was drained top let them both rest
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Her skill was incredibly effective at the process and as soon as he came, he felt his nuts were going to be sucked out of their sack. It wasn't painful but he knew for sure he was giving her all he could for the sole purpose of knocking her up. He laid on his beautiful mistress and stated the obvious then laughed a little bit. "Making babies is fun huh?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 am

"Hehe, sex is so much better between us when it's making babies. But then again, sex feels so good for the both of us always." He said as he kissed his lover and slid himself back into her body. She did learn how to move her muscles so she'd suck out all of his spunk for the sole intention of impregnation.

she used her newly learned skill well and this time she was sure she would get pregnet
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

"Hehe, sex is so much better between us when it's making babies. But then again, sex feels so good for the both of us always." He said as he kissed his lover and slid himself back into her body. She did learn how to move her muscles so she'd suck out all of his spunk for the sole intention of impregnation.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:36 pm

"We could just forget about her for the moment and I'll let you suck another load out of your potent young man. Might have already knocked you up with my baby, but it can't hurt to enjoy sex and for your body to take in a little more while we're at it">
She nodded it sounded like a plan for now, a good one
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm

"We could just forget about her for the moment and I'll let you suck another load out of your potent young man. Might have already knocked you up with my baby, but it can't hurt to enjoy sex and for your body to take in a little more while we're at it">
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:42 pm

He knew what his answer would be and embraced the lovely Melody. "Yes Melody, you love me with your heart and I love you with mine too." He rested himself on his true love. "But how are we to permanently sate your daughter's wanting for sex and a baby with me?"

"i dont know" she said answering honestly
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 pm

He knew what his answer would be and embraced the lovely Melody. "Yes Melody, you love me with your heart and I love you with mine too." He rested himself on his true love. "But how are we to permanently sate your daughter's wanting for sex and a baby with me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"It is my decision to make but what would you prefer? I know you love me with all your heart and I would make a wonderful husband for you. I could keep you happy for the rest of your days. But then there is your daughter. I don't know if she loves me or if it is a sex thing. With you, it is love my dear and you loove me so much. I really wish I did not have to choose."

she nodded "i love you with my heart and i love you so much it pains me thinking of you being with someone other then me"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 pm

"It is my decision to make but what would you prefer? I know you love me with all your heart and I would make a wonderful husband for you. I could keep you happy for the rest of your days. But then there is your daughter. I don't know if she loves me or if it is a sex thing. With you, it is love my dear and you loove me so much. I really wish I did not have to choose."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 am

melody nodded "do you need time to decide beloved" she asked as she caressed him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am

He thought about it for a little bit. Melody and Emiko were different when it came to sex. Melody was naturally seductive to him and he always had an interest for him. She was a pure mature woman and would love for him to fill the void of her husband. And then there was her daughter, Emiko. Emiko was now naturally submissive to his touch. She longed for him and needed the feeling of connection.

He thought and said "The child I hope that is growing inside you is my repentence for the sins of adultery we comitted while your husband was alive. That's a guaranteed promise. As for our relationship, I know you and your daughter love me very much. In the end, I must choose which one of you to have a relationship with. Regardless, I hope you both love me for that choice I decide, whatever it may be."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:25 am

"Well Melody, I won't get her pregnant without your permission. But I think she loves the feeling of that pregnancy possibly happening. Maybe you should put her on birth control?"

"maybe but i also think it might be a good lesson to i just dont know what to do" she said "i will let you decide on what to do with her i love you and i trust you" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm

"Well Melody, I won't get her pregnant without your permission. But I think she loves the feeling of that pregnancy possibly happening. Maybe you should put her on birth control?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:25 pm

He looked at her. "The young girl seems to be opening up more as sex with her continues. She talks more now. A baby would introduce the pregnancy hormones and I don't know what effect they'll have on her."

"i dont know either" melody said "but she is my baby i dont know if she can ahndle it" she said like all mothers or most she saw her child as the little girl she once was helpless and innocent in her arms
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 pm

He looked at her. "The young girl seems to be opening up more as sex with her continues. She talks more now. A baby would introduce the pregnancy hormones and I don't know what effect they'll have on her."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

He laid with her. "Well, what do we do about your daughter wanting my baby to? Should we give her a baby or not?"

"she is young but she does want one i just dont know" she said "if she was older i may still mind but not as much" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm

He laid with her. "Well, what do we do about your daughter wanting my baby to? Should we give her a baby or not?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:04 pm

The gentle taps of the tip of his shaft hitting her cervix would feel as pure pleasure with the contact being a small pain. He felt her orgasm quickly and with that, came inside his lover. Her cervix during orgasm had little room but suck up his young seed into her womb and within minutes, her egg was fertillized with his seed once more. This time, a successful latch onto her womb occured. She would be pregnant with his baby for sure. She would feel a sensation that she felt the first time she conceived and knew in her heart she was now impregnated.

"I have a feeling that my baby will be growing inside you soon my love. I just know so." He rested on top of her body and kissed his lover well. He did feel her pussy continuing to stretch and tug on his motionless cock as if to make sure all of his seed was inside her.

"me too" she said holding him close a warm feeling and a feeling of unexplained happiness overcomming melody as the new life began to form inside her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:44 pm

The gentle taps of the tip of his shaft hitting her cervix would feel as pure pleasure with the contact being a small pain. He felt her orgasm quickly and with that, came inside his lover. Her cervix during orgasm had little room but suck up his young seed into her womb and within minutes, her egg was fertillized with his seed once more. This time, a successful latch onto her womb occured. She would be pregnant with his baby for sure. She would feel a sensation that she felt the first time she conceived and knew in her heart she was now impregnated.

"I have a feeling that my baby will be growing inside you soon my love. I just know so." He rested on top of her body and kissed his lover well. He did feel her pussy continuing to stretch and tug on his motionless cock as if to make sure all of his seed was inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:02 am

He continued to thrust deep inside of her body, making sure every thrust hit her cervix hard.
she moaned and gasped arching up to meet him hoping her body took his gifts and made a new life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)   Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Sinner (female, mature)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next