Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He felt the movement inside her belly and smiled "Well it looks like you've got baby nekos running around in there." He kissed her briefly expressing his approval of his queen.
she smiled to the news "are you happy finally becomming a father?" shee asked him as she returned his kiss
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

He felt the movement inside her belly and smiled "Well it looks like you've got baby nekos running around in there." He kissed her briefly expressing his approval of his queen.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Tempest appeared before his lovely queen. "What's wrong, my dear? Something you want to show me?" He looked entrigued by his beautiful mate who seemed to glow in beauty a bit more than usual every day.
"somthing is moving" she said as she went to him and put his hand on her belly and looked up at him "feel it" shje asked
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 am

Tempest appeared before his lovely queen. "What's wrong, my dear? Something you want to show me?" He looked entrigued by his beautiful mate who seemed to glow in beauty a bit more than usual every day.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 pm

He released inside of her; surely knocking her up with his babies. A few weeks would pass before she would notice she was pregnant but after a few weeks went by, she had a surprise for Tempest. She had felt something moving inside of her and wanted Tempest to see what it was.
she hurried home she was too excited and perhaps a bit frightened and extreamly hopeful "tempast" she called "where are you" she asked as she entered their home "i want you to feel me please dont hide" she called she hoped she wasnt wrong
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm

He released inside of her; surely knocking her up with his babies. A few weeks would pass before she would notice she was pregnant but after a few weeks went by, she had a surprise for Tempest. She had felt something moving inside of her and wanted Tempest to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:30 am

With each movement, the two of them came closer and closer to explosion. "I won't release until you do, my love. Tell me when you want it inside of you."

"i want it now and every moment you can give it to me" she said as she moaned and panted in labored passion her body filled with desire and filled with him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

With each movement, the two of them came closer and closer to explosion. "I won't release until you do, my love. Tell me when you want it inside of you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm

He brought her hands up to his shoulders for her to grab onto and dig her nails into if necessary. He wanted her to feel very good so he often stopped thrusting when he was really deep inside her for her to take it all in and then resume thrusting after a few seconds.
she groaned and moane d and ahed and mmed and made sweet noises as he pleasered her over and over again
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

He brought her hands up to his shoulders for her to grab onto and dig her nails into if necessary. He wanted her to feel very good so he often stopped thrusting when he was really deep inside her for her to take it all in and then resume thrusting after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 pm

He gave into her demand and after positioning himself on top of her chest, he slid himself into his mate once more and began thrusting as deep as she would allow him.

she let him in her as far as he would go moaning in pleasure the entire time
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 am

He gave into her demand and after positioning himself on top of her chest, he slid himself into his mate once more and began thrusting as deep as she would allow him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:42 pm

He laid her down on the bed once more and carefully took his time making a trail of saliva with his tongue up her silky thighs and around the edges of her lips. He made brief kisses to her thighs, wanting her to beg for more.

she moaned and groaned trwitched witherewd and shook every fiber of her being begging him to take her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:09 pm

He laid her down on the bed once more and carefully took his time making a trail of saliva with his tongue up her silky thighs and around the edges of her lips. He made brief kisses to her thighs, wanting her to beg for more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

"Hmm, you're right. It might be taking too long. Are you up for a little sexy time with me just to keep things going?"
she nodded slowly "im ready"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:32 pm

"Hmm, you're right. It might be taking too long. Are you up for a little sexy time with me just to keep things going?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm

A few weeks past. Tempest let things take their course if his queen was to feel she was pregnant or not. The feeling she would get from being pregnant had not come and this concerned her, so she would ask Tempest for another night of sex to get things going.
she returned to his bed many a night one of the nioghts she asked him "how long til i know"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm

A few weeks past. Tempest let things take their course if his queen was to feel she was pregnant or not. The feeling she would get from being pregnant had not come and this concerned her, so she would ask Tempest for another night of sex to get things going.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm

"I hope you are pregnant my love. When the time is right, you'll know if you are pregnant with our baby." He was very pleased by how things were turning out for them. "A beautiful demon you are my love and our child will only make your beauty increase as it grows" He nuzzled her neck with his mouth and kiss it a few times. "Don't worry sweetie, if it doesn't happen tonight we'll try another time. You love me enough to make love with you so it should happen at some point."
(sorry for the wait)

"yes it will happen and even if it never does it dont mean we wont ever have a family" she said but hope so too for a child combined from him and her will have awesome power
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:08 pm

"I hope you are pregnant my love. When the time is right, you'll know if you are pregnant with our baby." He was very pleased by how things were turning out for them. "A beautiful demon you are my love and our child will only make your beauty increase as it grows" He nuzzled her neck with his mouth and kiss it a few times. "Don't worry sweetie, if it doesn't happen tonight we'll try another time. You love me enough to make love with you so it should happen at some point."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:33 pm

"Tell me my sweet love, are you pregnant with our love child?" He loved the beautiful look of her face and kissed her lips gently.

she kissed back touched her belly and gave a silent nod "i think so, i hope so" she replies
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 pm

"Tell me my sweet love, are you pregnant with our love child?" He loved the beautiful look of her face and kissed her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm

They rested that night until morning when he woke to find her already awake. He saw her looking back at him with a beautiful smile, one hand on his shoulder, and the other hand on her stomach. She had been dreaming about the baby and both of them had visions of what the child would look like. She awoke to find that the miracle had come true and that life was going inside her.

her face glowed like new mother should
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 am

They rested that night until morning when he woke to find her already awake. He saw her looking back at him with a beautiful smile, one hand on his shoulder, and the other hand on stomach. She had been dreaming about the baby and both of them had visions of what the child would look like. She awoke to find that the miracle had come true and that life was going inside her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

He put his hand on the stomach of his queen. "My lovely queen, the seed of your king is thriving inside your body. You will feel conception take place as the tiny life poroduces a heavily potent hormone upon attaching to your womb. You feel my demonic fire within your body right now as my seed wiggles about in your womb. When our auras mix in the form of our unborn child, you shall feel it and I hope you are satisfied"
"i will be sire for it will e made from our love" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next