Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

this scared her and she shivered "how will you prevent me from passing to the next plane sas a demon my soul is hell bound i have no control on it if my mortal life ends and we wont see each other she said "plus if i die i cant bear young either" she said her expressing filled with fear and sadness
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 pm

"Now that our love is in motion and everything that you are is bound to me. . .I think it is time we unlocked your true powers. " He kissed her on the lips. "The process is relatively simple and fully depends on your faith in me. Your body will not be able to withstand the darkness of your powers. Therefore, I must essentially forge a new body by subjecting your own to heavily toxic levels of both light and dark energy. However, the process would shred your soul to oblivion. and even if you survived, your fragile soul would not last long. So in order for me to do this, I must kill you to force your soul out of this body and refuse your soul back into it once all the power restraints of your race have been shattered. You will have a new form and powers beyond your wildest dreams."

He looked into her eyes and ran his fingers through her hair. "The seal on your stomach will chain your soul to my own, granting you immortality because I can easily put your soul into a new body should your old cease to sustain. Are you willing to go through with it?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
The two of them eventually came simultaneously. Once he did that, he put two fingers to her pussy and used some sort of dark magic to keep hsi seed from spilling out of her body. He lifted the neko off the bed to where she was standing on her own to feet. He put her arms around his neck and his own arms around her' his right arm around her body and his left hand on her belly, covering her insignia. As thought through silent demonic conmunication, he was persuading her to rest her right hand on top of his left hand. He looked into her eyes seductively and said "You are the most beautiful demon I have ever seen."

she thanked him with her touch eyes and purred as she leaned agasinst him loving being in his arms
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

The two of them eventually came simultaneously. Once he did that, he put two fingers to her pussy and used some sort of dark magic to keep hsi seed from spilling out of her body. He lifted the neko off the bed to where she was standing on her own to feet. He put her arms around his neck and his own arms around her' his right arm around her body and his left hand on her belly, covering her insignia. As thought through silent demonic conmunication, he was persuading her to rest her right hand on top of his left hand. He looked into her eyes seductively and said "You are the most beautiful demon I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 am

she nodded and said she was already starting to feel it
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm

He kept going and asked "If you feel a buildup of pleasure, don't hold it in. Let it out and let me know when you start feeling it."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm

He slid back into her body and took his time in pounding her brains out. The pleasure would all be new to the neko, but he would make sure her body would get used to the stimulation.
she hissed as he did that then moaned and purred as she got used to it
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 pm

He slid back into her body and took his time in pounding her brains out. The pleasure would all be new to the neko, but he would make sure her body would get used to the stimulation.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Once he had finished, he seal it with a kiss on her navel. The insignia was similar to that of an alchemy transmutation circle containing every last mark and detail, however it was condensed to the width of her belly button. "The base behind doing that seal was that your belly button is where life was first flooded into you by your own mother. This seal binds everything you are and ever will be to me."

He rested his hands on her breasts. "Are you ready my dear to become a real woman? And maybe get pregnant all at the same time?"

"yes, i think so" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Once he had finished, he seal it with a kiss on her navel. The insignia was similar to that of an alchemy transmutation circle containing every last mark and detail, however it was condensed to the width of her belly button. "The base behind doing that seal was that your belly button is where life was first flooded into you by your own mother. This seal binds everything you are and ever will be to me."

He rested his hands on her breasts. "Are you ready my dear to become a real woman? And maybe get pregnant all at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Once she was all wet and ready to go, Tempest felt it was time to make the initial move. He slid himself inside as gently as possible, but with her being as wet as she was, it was not very difficult or as painful. He got himself into a stable spot and made a very forceful thrust breaking her hymen. He pulled out of her body once he broke it and stuck two fingers inside of her pussy. He felt the blood on his fingers and quickly kicked off the sheets of the bed. She was laying on her back as he took her blood and essnetially used it as ink as he tattooed her stomach with the insignia of her servitude.
she watched unsure what he was doing she thought they comence with mating before anyhing else she whimpered not only to the pain bt more to the empty feeling he left when he exited her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 am

Once she was all wet and ready to go, Tempest felt it was time to make the initial move. He slid himself inside as gently as possible, but with her being as wet as she was, it was not very difficult or as painful. He got himself into a stable spot and made a very forceful thrust breaking her hymen. He pulled out of her body once he broke it and stuck two fingers inside of her pussy. He felt the blood on his fingers and quickly kicked off the sheets of the bed. She was laying on her back as he took her blood and essnetially used it as ink as he tattooed her stomach with the insignia of her servitude.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

He felt it was time to engage in the sexual acts. Knowing that she was a virgin, Tempest crawled down to her beautiful pussy and moved his tongue around her folds in an attenpt to open her up and make take her virginity much easier.

she gasped as he did that
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm

He felt it was time to engage in the sexual acts. Knowing that she was a virgin, Tempest crawled down to her beautiful pussy and moved his tongue around her folds in an attenpt to open her up and make take her virginity much easier.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm

He took her into the portal and they soon found thselves in the master bedroom of his castle in the astral plane of the border. He laid her gently on the bed, which was as soft as it could be. He undid his clothes andonce he was naked, he laid down beside his soon to be queen. "Tell me my love, how does it feel to have a powerful half-demon's demonic power wrapped around your body. . shielding it from harm and giving new fuel to the fire in your soul?"

she moaned and said it felt unspeakably pleasent
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 pm

He took her into the portal and they soon found thselves in the master bedroom of his castle in the astral plane of the border. He laid her gently on the bed, which was as soft as it could be. He undid his clothes andonce he was naked, he laid down beside his soon to be queen. "Tell me my love, how does it feel to have a powerful half-demon's demonic power wrapped around your body. . shielding it from harm and giving new fuel to the fire in your soul?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 pm

The arch-angel lord appeared before the naked neko. He reached his right hand out to the neko and placed his hand on her heart. "Did you expect someone to look like me? No, I'm not a horrible monster."

His aura was in full strength so she would feel his true power. Power was seducing to this neko surprisingly. "Open your eyes and come into the arms of your lord."
she accepted all the power he gave her stood and opened her eyes as she stepped into the arms of her new mate
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 11649113

The arch-angel lord appeared before the naked neko. He reached his right hand out to the neko and placed his hand on her heart. "Did you expect someone to look like me? No, I'm not a horrible monster."

His aura was in full strength so she would feel his true power. Power was seducing to this neko surprisingly. "Open your eyes and come into the arms of your lord."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm

she felt releived when he said she would still be able to care for her young and not be some baby machine for him she decided when he explained better and nodded then did as he said spreading her arms nad legs and repeating ater him "I swear my body, my soul, my heart, and my fertillity in the name of the arch-angel, Tempest Ketsumachi."
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:47 pm

(he did not take off all her clothes, he just burned through her shirt and bra to feel her heart and soul. fix post)

"If you accept my offer, you shall be my queen. With every child born from your womb, you will nurture and care for them like any other mother would. "

He thought about it for a minute. "I know of the proper way to do this. By using the blood of your virginity, I will bind a seal upon your body. From that moment forward, you are bound to me, my dear. You will be my queen of the boundary of this world and worlds beyond. Your body, heart, soul, and fertillity are mine forever."

He spoke once more in full seriousness of what he was going to do to this neko. "If you are absoultely sure and accept my offer, close your eyes, spread your feet apart, put your hands out to the sides, and say the words 'I swear my body, my soul, my heart, and my fertillity in the name of the arch-angel, Tempest Ketsumachi."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:49 pm

she listened and continued sitting there nearly naked a little longer her tail twiched as she sat in thought thn asked one question about qhat he told her "will i see them raise them and nuture them " she asked for she wanted children but also wanted to be a mother and have the young belong to both them

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

He smiled beyond the darkness portal. "You have never seen my face. You only see my hands and feel my demonic power over your body. My aura should now be at where it will calm you." He searched through her memories and her heart. "I feel your heart and your heartbeat is music to my ears. Every soul has an interesting song their heart plays. Your heart sings to me a beautiful song, a beautifully. . . . dark song. You see my dear, I am looking for a mate myself. What I desire is a queen of my own creation. I wish to warp your soul and body into something with power far greater than you could have ever imagined. I wish to make you a Feral Nekoness, something that has never been achieved by your specices in over 10,000 years. "

He inhaled a deep breath which she could hear and it started sounding like he was right next to her ear. "You see my dear, I am a Nephelam, a half-breed angel and demon. I use my dark powers more than most demons but I do not fall off the wagon of the light. I am what you call a bastian of this universe, someone who's powers are near limitless. I have limitless possibilities for you. I am the most powerful being you will ever encounter in this life or the next. There is something more I seek of you, but probably something I seek more of myself. I rule over the boundary between Heaven and Hell and what I seek depends if you can accomplish it."

His voice grew darker and even more demoinc and evil, yet it had a very seducing effect over the girl, however this effect would be her response and not something his powers could replicate. "If I take you as my mate, you must be my mate for life. In addition to being my mate, you will allow me to warp your soul into a Feral Nekoness. The last thing I want from you is for you to swear. . . your fertillity to me. I wish to start a family and if that is one of your desires, it shall be mine as well. All children that are born from your body until the day you die are mine forever."

"I will show you my true form in my domain if you accept my offer. If you accept my offer, you need not say a word. Simply present your natural body not bound to the clothes of society toward the portal and I will take you to my domain where the wheels will be put into motion. Do not worry about being seen, since my presence here will prevent anyone from seeing you naked."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:52 pm

He closed his eyes and focused on her body's reactions. He was varying the wavelengths of his demonic aura to satisfy her soul's lust for masculine demonic power. "Find yourself demoness and relax. Let my power quench your soul's thirst for demonic power. Your changes in breathing tell me you weren't expected something like that to happen so suddenly. Gradually let it sink in and your body will give a much more desirable reaction. " Once she settled, he kept asking her questinos. "So you want a mate don't you? I sense in your heart you specifically want a powerful demon to overtake your body, mind, and soul. What could you give me if I take you as my mate?"

ÿes i want a mate and i dunno what i can give besides myself"she replied
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm

He closed his eyes and focused on her body's reactions. He was varying the wavelengths of his demonic aura to satisfy her soul's lust for masculine demonic power. "Find yourself demoness and relax. Let my power quench your soul's thirst for demonic power. Your changes in breathing tell me you weren't expected something like that to happen so suddenly. Gradually let it sink in and your body will give a much more desirable reaction. " Once she settled, he kept asking her questinos. "So you want a mate don't you? I sense in your heart you specifically want a powerful demon to overtake your body, mind, and soul. What could you give me if I take you as my mate?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

she gasped to the sensation of losing her clothes and having air touch her exposed nipples then gasped again to the energy he sent into her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next