Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:23 am

the queen decided on mercy y=this time and abandoned the neko teleporting her far away from the two lovers who were now alone again
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Before his queen mounted the girl's face, he did tell her that if the neko began to realise what was happening to her, that his queen would soffocate the trespasser. The neko was now heavily sedated by his queen's juices and scent. As the neko wuold slurp up his queen's juices, Tempest would use this time to harvest the neko's eggs. He opened her pussy up and kept it open with his powers. He took a very large syrine with a thin needle, and guided the syringe itself deep into her pussy with the needle going beyond her cervix and into her womb. Once in a suitable psotion, Tempest began using the enchanted needle on the syringe and began taking out the neko's eggs. He had collected about 10 of the neko's eggs and withdrew the syringe entirely.

He flashed the syringe full of the neko's juices and eggs to his queen. That was the signal to dispose of the neko as she saw fit. She could either leave the neko to awake many hours later or kill the neko by suffocating her with her legs and pussy lips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"Go on my queen, let's keep her feeling good for a little bit. She'll get what she wants soon enough." He put his words so his queen knew he wasn't going to give her that gift but take from the neko, a few of her own.

his queen nodded and gave they newcommer sweet passion with tempast along side her heklping her do the dead
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 pm

"Go on my queen, let's keep her feeling good for a little bit. She'll get what she wants soon enough." He put his words so his queen knew he wasn't going to give her that gift but take from the neko, a few of her own.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 pm

good) the queen watched as many emotions played long the girls face
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm

He used his powers and laid the neko flat along the top of the water. "Yes my neko, you have been judged and found worthy of this gift. Now before we can give it to you, we will show you what my seed brings to those lucky nekos" He lifted his pregnant queen out of the water, revealing a naked lush body and huge pregnant belly. The king and queen knew what really to do with the neko. They would make sure she felt her pleasure but at a price. It would be simple enough. The queen would let the young neko eat her folds, creating a sedated effect while Tempest would use his tools to make her orgasm and extract her eggs. Then once the mission was complete, the neko queen would abandon the neko elsewhere in the forrest.
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:21 pm

(oh no hun, self sex scenes turns me off also rofl. he's not going to give her request. he is going to take her eggs though XD and give them to his queen so she may inherit the powers)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 am

the neko spoke told the angel her name her legacy and any powers she had her words stirring the queen and got her interested "very well" she said "i shall do as you ask"

(means you must play ythe girl i dont do self sex scenes well it turnds me off also -.-)
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 pm

"Hmm, she basically wants my babies. Not a mate but a wish that I could give her pups." He looked over the neko and stripped her of what clothes she had on. She was a beautiful neko, but nothing compared to that of his pregnant queen. "Her smell. . . the smell of a neko in heat. Unmistakeable to my nose as I have satisified the lust of my mate's heats time and time again even while she is pregnant now."

He looked over at his queen and rested a hand on her pregnant belly where his pups grow within her. "Tell me neko, what powers and such are exclusive to your tribe." After hearing what she would say he would then ask his queen "Is she worth of such a gift?" He then whispered to his wife after her answer. "I shall extract her eggs to research in granting you the powers of her tribe. Of course, I'll need you to keep her sedated with your juices and scent of your inner folds. Can you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 pm

"Oh yes my love. But I have to ask, what kind of a neko is she? She seems to be a different breed that you. Then again, you're a whole nother breed entirely." He kisses her deeply to make the neko jealous. " Maybe she has some traits that you might like to acquire. I think injecting you with the genetics of other tribes will increase your powers. Let's not hurt the poor woman." He looked at the neko who might have been frightened. "Tell me young neko, why do you seek a pregnant female neko and her mate?"

his queen looked toughtful on his words as the young neko spoke "i seek you cause i felt your power and i hoped you could grant me fertility" she said tring to hide her fear as she spoke to them
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 pm

"Oh yes my love. But I have to ask, what kind of a neko is she? She seems to be a different breed that you. Then again, you're a whole nother breed entirely." He kisses her deeply to make the neko jealous. " Maybe she has some traits that you might like to acquire. I think injecting you with the genetics of other tribes will increase your powers. Let's not hurt the poor woman." He looked at the neko who might have been frightened. "Tell me young neko, why do you seek a pregnant female neko and her mate?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 pm

He kept his queen busy for the time being. "She might as well come close. She's already in enough trouble as it is for spying on us." Raising his hand out of the water, the wandering neko was pulled from her location and suspended helplessly above the water. He opened his eyes to see his mate next to him and the neko female suspended above the water, trying to escape but pointless. She could move completely but stayed in one spot to prevent escape. "Well look what we have here my queen."

"yes a curious treesspadssr maybe we should show her what we do to intruders" she sauid
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 pm

He kept his queen busy for the time being. "She might as well come close. She's already in enough trouble as it is for spying on us." Raising his hand out of the water, the wandering neko was pulled from her location and suspended helplessly above the water. He opened his eyes to see his mate next to him and the neko female suspended above the water, trying to escape but pointless. She could move completely but stayed in one spot to prevent escape. "Well look what we have here my queen."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

He loved the privacy he was having with his lovely queen. However, he did notice the wandering neko stranger move closer to the hot spring. "Well now my lovely queen, I think we have someone who's a little curious." He kept his eyes closed, being as powerful as they were but he was pretty sure the wandering neko would mean no harm. Of course, if it did, Tempest would take care of it easily.

"curiousty kisses the cat" she murred in her half sleep not wanting to deal with it but definitly didnt want to share her stud
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 pm

He loved the privacy he was having with his lovely queen. However, he did notice the wandering neko stranger move closer to the hot spring. "Well now my lovely queen, I think we have someone who's a little curious." He kept his eyes closed, being as powerful as they were but he was pretty sure the wandering neko would mean no harm. Of course, if it did, Tempest would take care of it easily.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Tempest was also aware of the uninvited female guest. He paid no attention to her while he and his queen lie naked in the hot spring. To keep his queen sexually sated, he did keep his fingers dancing across her lower lips now and then, to which no reaction came from the queen. She was far too relaxed but enjoyed her king's touch.
The neko queen did smile to him to show him she loved what he was doing it added to the hot tub warmth and added eroticness to their privite moment something she wouldnt forget
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 am

Tempest was also aware of the uninvited female guest. He paid no attention to her while he and his queen lie naked in the hot spring. To keep his queen sexually sated, he did keep his fingers dancing across her lower lips now and then, to which no reaction came from the queen. She was far too relaxed but enjoyed her king's touch.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 pm

totally relaxed and aware of the stranger the neko rested and began to drift off to sleep in the hot tub purring loudly contented in the moment
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

A few months had passed and the queen's belly quite large. She was about the size of a human being 9 months pregnant with one baby, even though she was only 4 months along. Of course, during those months sex was never a dull moment. After she got used to the feeling of all the little ones inside her, she let him have sex now and then. However, being that she was a neko, once she hit her 4th month, which would have been months further down for someone else, a unique trasnformation occured. Normally, an ordinary neko would not have experienced this until they were due for birth, but being that she was perhaps the first ever Feral Neko pregnant ever, this was affecting her even though her babies were far from delivery. From her body was now a beautiful scent. It was a scent special to the man who impregnated the neko. This scent worked wonders on Tempest, by always keeping him interested in the lovely feral neko. It was a natural mating attractant to the man who impregnated her and a scent that could be smelled for miles away by other female nekos, many some of which where without child and could smell a potential alpha male of a new clan coming to power. This scent was a signal of dominace that Tempest had over the neko and that she was submissive enough to allow hsi babies to grow inside her. This could potentially attract other females to what had caused the scent, Tempest himself.

Being that Tempest was an Arch-Angel and one of the last of his kind, he did talk to his queen about genetic diversity. Aware of her new scent, he wondered if neighboring neko tribes would seek out Tempest for children and whether or not she would shoo them away. Of course, Tempest was kept busy with the occasional male since his queen also had the scent of being in heat within her folds. It was a test for her whether or not to allow women to seek him out and a test for him to block males from seeking his wife.

One day, Tempest and his queen were bathing in a hot spring. The pups loved the warm water felt by their mother and were gently asleep soaking in the heat without problem. The queen's dominance scent spread over the forrest within minutes, combined with the vapors of the hot spring. It was not too long before a female neko from a completely different tribe was drawn to the dominant queens' scent.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 pm

"Looks like there's 8 little pups running around in there. They're all relatively quiet for right now. Probably because I'm here."
she nodded "possibly"she said greatful they were silent for now
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm

"Looks like there's 8 little pups running around in there. They're all relatively quiet for right now. Probably because I'm here."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am

He felt around her belly for a little bit. They were very tiny babies but many of them. Tempest felt a good 6 or 7 inside her but his powerful eyes revealed 8 little miracles consuming as much space inside his queen as they could.
shje held still while he felt her and watched him waiting for what he would tell her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 am

He felt around her belly for a little bit. They were very tiny babies but many of them. Tempest felt a good 6 or 7 inside her but his powerful eyes revealed 8 little miracles consuming as much space inside his queen as they could.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 am

He smiled "Of course baby, I love that you'll be a mother soon and I hope you're happy too." He kissed her again and rubbed her small pregnant belly.

she purred contently "of course im happy why wouldnt i be" she asked him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

He smiled "Of course baby, I love that you'll be a mother soon and I hope you're happy too." He kissed her again and rubbed her small pregnant belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next