Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:45 pm

He put his hand on the stomach of his queen. "My lovely queen, the seed of your king is thriving inside your body. You will feel conception take place as the tiny life poroduces a heavily potent hormone upon attaching to your womb. You feel my demonic fire within your body right now as my seed wiggles about in your womb. When our auras mix in the form of our unborn child, you shall feel it and I hope you are satisfied>"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"We shall see if you are pregnant in the morning. Rest in my arms my beloved queen."
she laid in his arms as he suggested and sighed happily
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 pm

"We shall see if you are pregnant in the morning. Rest in my arms my beloved queen."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 pm

He pulled himself out of her body and looked down to smile at her. "So how was your first night my love?"

"wonderful" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 pm

He pulled himself out of her body and looked down to smile at her. "So how was your first night my love?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:23 am

"If you say so." He continued thrusting until he emptied himself deep inside her pussy, hoping that genes would mix and she and him could have a baby. He kissed her deeply and slowly to keep her body from resisting his sperm and allowing her to cum so her body would take it in easily.

she murred and came when he did grumbling how it felt good to feel him enter her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:20 pm

"If you say so." He continued thrusting until he emptied himself deep inside her pussy, hoping that genes would mix and she and him could have a baby. He kissed her deeply and slowly to keep her body from resisting his sperm and allowing her to cum so her body would take it in easily.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:52 pm

He kept thrusting her, but taking his time. "Back in the alley, I could feel your desires. You not only wanted a mate; I could hear your mind screaming 'Take me now" over and over again. You didn't want me to keep talking, you just wanted me to fuck your brains out right then and there. You also wanted a pup and when you felt my energy, I knew you wanted me to get you pregnant as fast as possible. Admit those feelings and I'll give you my babies." He kissed her deeply for a minute and then let her have her say.

"i admit it i do now give me everythign" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:42 pm

He kept thrusting her, but taking his time. "Back in the alley, I could feel your desires. You not only wanted a mate; I could hear your mind screaming 'Take me now" over and over again. You didn't want me to keep talking, you just wanted me to fuck your brains out right then and there. You also wanted a pup and when you felt my energy, I knew you wanted me to get you pregnant as fast as possible. Admit those feelings and I'll give you my babies." He kissed her deeply for a minute and then let her have her say.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:17 pm

He stopped thrusting for a tiny bit. "Relax and find yourself my queen. This arousal is new to you, so take your time in soaking it all in."
she nodded and relaxed under him "i was liking it lover it felt good" she said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:08 pm

He stopped thrusting for a tiny bit. "Relax and find yourself my queen. This arousal is new to you, so take your time in soaking it all in."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Still naked as they both were, he laid her down on the floor and eagerly went inside her body steady as he could. He started pounding her slow and hard for a good 3 minutes.
dont forget the 3rd one) she moaned and squirmed in pleasure as she moved with him the entire time
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Still naked as they both were, he laid her down on the floor and eagerly went inside her body steady as he could. He started pounding her slow and hard for a good 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm

"Speak me queen, let your voice course through the air." He touched her voice box gently with two fingers forcing her to take a breath and speak her first words. However, her first words would not be as expected but her demand would be met fully.

she first stuttered her name then tried his then smiled as those words left each one a little easier then feeling her bdy demand looked at him and said "my king please, give me a child or more"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

"Speak me queen, let your voice course through the air." He touched her voice box gently with two fingers forcing her to take a breath and speak her first words. However, her first words would not be as expected but her demand would be met fully.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 pm

"Come to the arms of your king, my queen. Cling to your master's body and take in the fire of my demonic power. Let the fire of your soul mingle and spread the fire throughout this world!"

she smiled and did just that she clung to him and felt better being in his arms so good in fact she closed her eyes and let his power and presance envelope her
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm

"Come to the arms of your king, my queen. Cling to your master's body and take in the fire of my demonic power. Let the fire of your soul mingle and spread the fire throughout this world!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 am

"Awake my queen and see your new form. It is a beautiful form and it shall break the binds of your powers." She would then speak in a darker tone than before and a new dark and seductive mentality would come over the shy neko.

slowly, ever so slowly she woke blinking her eyes rapidly then slow and seductive at him showing her attraction to him a little she then slowly sat up so not to feel dizy and looked to the mirror gasping at what she saw
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm

He focused a heavy concentration of demonic energy and channeled a beam at her body. After 5 minutes of infusing her body with his dark energy, he condensed her soul into a harmless small ball and then channeled the beam at her soul, forcing it into her new body.

Her soul was now inside, but the body had to 'start up'. He generated an powerful electric current through his hand and shocked her heart into beating once again.
Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 Dcgsav10

"Awake my queen and see your new form. It is a beautiful form and it shall break the binds of your powers." She would then speak in a darker tone than before and a new dark and seductive mentality would come over the shy neko.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm

He put his hand on her heart and when he felt a spot inbetween a heartbeat, he pulled her soul from her boby. Her soul was floating, an image of her current self. However, a spiritual chain extrended from her bellybutton and was linked into his chest. He sealed her end of the chain and leg go. Her spirit was chained to his soul, so she could not pass on.

He took her body to the dungeon and placed it onto a wall and shackled the body to the wall in an upright position. He stood before the body with a red glow in his eyes, a sign of his demonic powers loosening. A massive tattoo in the form of an ancient insignia of the arch angels, enveloped his arm and his right shoulder. He spoke in a much darker tone that before, and had she not mated him recently, the sound of his demonic voice would have made her insane. "Take a moment to reflect on your body, for soon it will no longer exist and a new body will be reborn from the old!"

she ndded watched and waited
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:59 pm

He put his hand on her heart and when he felt a spot inbetween a heartbeat, he pulled her soul from her boby. Her soul was floating, an image of her current self. However, a spiritual chain extrended from her bellybutton and was linked into his chest. He sealed her end of the chain and leg go. Her spirit was chained to his soul, so she could not pass on.

He took her body to the dungeon and placed it onto a wall and shackled the body to the wall in an upright position. He stood before the body with a red glow in his eyes, a sign of his demonic powers loosening. A massive tattoo in the form of an ancient insignia of the arch angels, enveloped his arm and his right shoulder. He spoke in a much darker tone that before, and had she not mated him recently, the sound of his demonic voice would have made her insane. "Take a moment to reflect on your body, for soon it will no longer exist and a new body will be reborn from the old!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 pm

"I want to make this as painless as possible. Lay down on your back and close your eyes. Hold your breath until I pull your soul from your body. Do not breathe or it will make it harder for me to pull it out."

she did as he said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:37 pm

"I want to make this as painless as possible. Lay down on your back and close your eyes. Hold your breath until I pull your soul from your body. Do not breathe or it will make it harder for me to pull it out."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 am

"The seal on your stomach prevents your soul from passing on in the event of your death. As long as I am alive, your body can fail but your soul will not pass on. In order for me to transform your body, your soul must not be in it. You should never be afraid of death as long as I am here. I am essentially immortal since this is the border between heaven and hell. Allow me to shape your body to my will and the same immortality will be given to you."
sje mpds and closes her eyes she still a little scared but trusts him
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm

"The seal on your stomach prevents your soul from passing on in the event of your death. As long as I am alive, your body can fail but your soul will not pass on. In order for me to transform your body, your soul must not be in it. You should never be afraid of death as long as I am here. I am essentially immortal since this is the border between heaven and hell. Allow me to shape your body to my will and the same immortality will be given to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next