Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Now that his mate would let him take the poor girl, he decided to find out a bit more about her. He used his fingers in playing with her pussy while he asked. "Don't be afraid young lady. Me and my mate just want to have a little fun with you, that's all. Relax and enjoy the pleasure."

He brought his lovely queen down to her knees and tilted his head, licking his mate's pussy just a little and then ran his tongue up his neko queen's body sliding it into her mouth afterward for a bit. "Why don't you let the poor girl get some more from your beautiful pussy my love? It'll probably calm her down and. . " He kissed his lovely queen once more. ". . pleasure you a great deal as well."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm

the neko moaned as the queen relaxed and watched as tempest played with his new toy "you may take her if you like" she told her mate

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Tempest was thinking if his queen would allow him to have sex with the neko. He did pleasure his queen like no other and maybe wanted to tease all those that opposed her with a little taste of what she got on a regular basis. He did not want to violate his queen's love by sleeping with another woman so unless she said to pleasure this girl, all he did for the time being was lick his fingers and loosen the neko up to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
He spoke to his queen mentally. "She's sedated at the moment. I say we rape the poor female of her chastisy and her eggs."
"as you wish my sweet tempest she is yours now do as you like" she said

thhe neko though sadeated heard them and her face turned filled with fear again
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 pm

He spoke to his queen mentally. "She's sedated at the moment. I say we rape the poor female of her chastisy and her eggs."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:49 pm

"as you said we should sate her you promised humnn and i never go back on a promise sate her then let her go "
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 pm

He licked his hand once more, getting a taste of the alpha female's folds then ran his band back over her pussy, gently massaging it. "Relax. We're not going to hurt you. We're actually very curious about your body. Let us have our fun with it and we promise to make it feel really good for you." He picked his queen up now that the neko was bound to the ground by magic not even the queen could break. "Would you take a look at that?" He kneeled for a closer look for him and his queen in inspect the neko. He used the fingers of one hand to spread open the neko's pussy while he used his other hand to temporarily sate his queen's lust by fingering her. "She's quite young but very wet and mature. And if I look a litlte closer. . " His fingers were incredibly stronger and opened the trapped neko's pussy further, exposing her cervix and her hymen. "Looks like this neko is a virgin in heat. What should we do with her my queen?"

(think of whatever you want him or the queen to do to the neko.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 am

hoiis queen did as he asked and watched as the neko kept squirming then stilled as he touched her pussy unwillinly releasing a moan of pleasure to his touch
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Tempest appeared by the alpha female neko who was now trapped in the unbreakable legs of his queen. He mentally told his queen to move her pussy back a bit so that teh neko could not bit it to escape. He locked down the nekos arms and feet with dark magic binds, locking her down to the ground. He kneeled down to look at the alpha female's pussy. He licked his hand and ran it across the pussy of the alpha female to make her cringe.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:59 pm

He mentally responded to her. "Doing fine sweetie, Just get your legs to lock behind her shoulderblades and use your hands to keep her drinking from your flower trap. It will take it's effect soon."

(another post if you can handle it. did good on the first one. after my next post, you'll play from the captured neko's perspective.)
k) his mate nodded and did as he asked trapping the neko inbetween her legs the neko squrmed in fear she didnt like being trapped
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 pm

He mentally responded to her. "Doing fine sweetie, Just get your legs to lock behind her shoulderblades and use your hands to keep her drinking from your flower trap. It will take it's effect soon."

(another post if you can handle it. did good on the first one. after my next post, you'll play from the captured neko's perspective.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:54 pm

i will do my best)

she did as he asked and waited for the female to find her when the kexo doiid she was ebnticed by the smell and drew to the queen and began eating her out the queen moaned and mentally called for twempest as their pricze was occupied
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 pm

"You'll get the chance to have sex once we find our first alpha female. I sense one approaching, just relax and spread yourself out so you're ready to have her drink from your nectar trap.
Tempest disappeared into the shadows as an alpha female in heat would approach his sexy queen and sniff her out.

(you can play the quick seen of simply having a girl find her and start to taste her and what not, then my next post will put things back into his perspective. In other words, play with yourself for 1 post.)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:22 am

"Hmm, I believe I know the perfect way to do this." He put his hand on his pregnant queen's belly and it shrank back to the proportions she had before she was impregnated by him. "Don't fret my lovely queen. You are still pregnant with our beautiful children, just that you won't have the bludge. This allows you to be pregnant and have the children grow, but not look a single day pregnant at all. "

He smiled back up at her "Also let's us have wonderful sex like we used to as well." Tempest then kissed his lovely queen; the taste never getting old. "Now everything about you is the same, except one major feature." He went down inbetween his queen's legs and licked her folds abit. "This doesn't affect me but it is your main weapon to use in bringing back an alpha female in heat. The scent you're giving off attracts me of course but only attracts the alpha females that are in heat. You just need one to get her fill of your folds. Your sexy trap will flow through her bloodstream, incapacitating her for 24 hours. We'll harvest some eggs from her body, use them to grant you the powers of that clat, and what happens after that, we can do with her as we please.

she smiled "sounds like a plan" she said and enticed him to matre with her again like he sugggested
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

"Hmm, I believe I know the perfect way to do this." He put his hand on his pregnant queen's belly and it shrank back to the proportions she had before she was impregnated by him. "Don't fret my lovely queen. You are still pregnant with our beautiful children, just that you won't have the bludge. This allows you to be pregnant and have the children grow, but not look a single day pregnant at all. "

He smiled back up at her "Also let's us have wonderful sex like we used to as well." Tempest then kissed his lovely queen; the taste never getting old. "Now everything about you is the same, except one major feature." He went down inbetween his queen's legs and licked her folds abit. "This doesn't affect me but it is your main weapon to use in bringing back an alpha female in heat. The scent you're giving off attracts me of course but only attracts the alpha females that are in heat. You just need one to get her fill of your folds. Your sexy trap will flow through her bloodstream, incapacitating her for 24 hours. We'll harvest some eggs from her body, use them to grant you the powers of that clat, and what happens after that, we can do with her as we please.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 pm

"You underestimate the fertility of your seed race my queen. There's countless numbers of eggs within the follicles of a neko's ovaries. Steal as many as we want, they'll regenerate ."

she smiled and nodded "then we can do this constantly she said and shared his evil grin
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:24 pm

"You underestimate the fertillity of your seed race my queen. There's countless numbers of eggs within the folicles of a neko's ovaries. Steal as many as we want, they'll regenerate ."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:39 pm

"Hmm, your idea isn't bad my queen. I was thinking of something more sinister but equally effective. You and I shall corner the alpha female where I will render her incapacitated. Then, you will have your fluids gradually flow like melting snow into her mouth and render her unable to defend. We'll rape plenty of her eggs from her body. But what should we do once we have our objective?"
"well if se isnt worth saaving i sayn kill her we might as well go all the way maybe keep those who can regwenerate eggs so we can repeat the process as needed kinda like having a harem only slightly different" sjhe said
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm

"Hmm, your idea isn't bad my queen. I was thinking of something more sinister but equally effective. You and I shall corner the alpha female where I will render her incapacitated. Then, you will have your fluids gradually flow like melting snow into her mouth and render her unable to defend. We'll rape plenty of her eggs from her body. But what should we do once we have our objective?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 pm

"Understand the ways of our people, yours and mine. One secret for another. If they are willing to give the secrets of their tribes and breeds for us to combine, what must we share?"
she shrugged "we could share what they need like those who want food how to hunt those who are sick how to heal i dont really know i gave her her life isnt that a good trade?"
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am

"Understand the ways of our people, yours and mine. One secret for another. If they are willing to give the secrets of their tribes and breeds for us to combine, what must we share?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 pm

He felt his neko queen nuzzle him and nuzzled her as well. "Our love has only grown my sweet." He kissed her romantically, like only he could. "I wonder what we should do now my lovely neko queen."
"lets go find these alphas you spoke of" she sugested as she kissed back affectionoiitoly knowing he loved her, her and no other
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:27 pm

He felt his neko queen nuzzle him and nuzzled her as well. "Our love has only grown my sweet." He kissed her romantically, like only he could. "I wonder what we should do now my lovely neko queen."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm

He and his neko queen stepped out of the hot spring. "Empowering our new breed with the tribal and genetic secrets of other neko tribes. What better way to do so by harvesting the very fruits of their females? " He smiled at the thought. "I intend on making you a goddess of your species. Together, you and I shall usher in a new breed of demons this world has never seen before."

After minor experimenting Tempest was frustrated with the testing of the neko's eggs. "Damnit, these eggs are not pure enough. What we need are the alpha-females of the tribes to harvest from."

then we will find them my love and lord "she said nuzzling him from behind
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:23 pm

He and his neko queen stepped out of the hot spring. "Empowering our new breed with the tribal and genetic secrets of other neko tribes. What better way to do so by harvesting the very fruits of their females? " He smiled at the thought. "I intend on making you a goddess of your species. Together, you and I shall usher in a new breed of demons this world has never seen before."

After minor experimenting Tempest was frustrated with the testing of the neko's eggs. "Damnit, these eggs are not pure enough. What we need are the alpha-females of the tribes to harvest from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next