Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:50 pm

He laughed intrigingly. He took her response as permission to put his hand on her heart. He lifted her arms up so they were over her head. He spoke calmly and in a dark yet seductive tone. "Close your eyes, keep your arms over your up high, and relax. If you desire a mate, then I will offer myself to satisfy your soul's desire. Don't worry about indecency, there is no one that can see you while my hands are around you." At first, she may not have understood what this meant, but Tempest took his hands of black flame and used only a finger and drew a straight line up her shirt. Black flames ignited from the bottom of her shirt and burned it all away. Her shirt disintigated to ashes before her and left her with only a bra on. He put his right hand onto her bellly, directing overtop of where her internal sexual organs lie beneath the skin. Tempest's flames did not burn her as she was a demon, yet he could not burn anyone whom he had an interest to. He could just easily burn her body to ashes, but he knew the neko had something wanting and solely chose her. He took his left hand and burned away her bra, leaving her completely naked from the waist up. He then took his hand and put it on her left breast and felt her heartbeat. He then let her feel his dark demonic aura and wondered how her body and heart would react feeling a presence that could satisfy her soul. It was his method of choosing a suitable mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 am

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
"Tell me know, what is it that your soul wants? I sense hidden powers inside of your body my dear. I see . . . a foundation for something much more. Permit me to put my dark hands on your heart and let me feel your emotions and your desires."

"it wants a mate" she repled "needs to be and wants to know what it feels like to be in such surreal pleasure a pleasure i keep denying it " she replied as she leaned against his arm since she could not lie against this strangers chest
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:51 am

"Tell me know, what is it that your soul wants? I sense hidden powers inside of your body my dear. I see . . . a foundation for something much more. Permit me to put my dark hands on your heart and let me feel your emotions and your desires."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 pm

BloodToxinSplitter wrote:
A dark portal appeared out of thin air and Tempest arms came out of it. They wrapped themselves around the neko and his hands had were covered in black flames. This was real fire, but it did not burn Tempest or the neko's skin. In fact, it made it so no one could see the two of them. Only his arms were outside the portal, so if she turned around she wouldn't see anything. He spoke in a calming tone so she would not be tempted to struggle, but if she did, the combined force of the portal and Tempest arms wouldn't give her much resistance. "Relax my dear demoness and do not be afraid in the hands of darkness. I feel your soul and find it. . . wanting."

she felt his hands and the neko heard his voice "it is wanting" she tole him"yes its wanting something i can never give it " she added not fighting his embrace for she was seldom hugged or even loved in this place
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 pm

A dark portal appeared out of thin air and Tempest arms came out of it. They wrapped themselves around the neko and his hands had were covered in black flames. This was real fire, but it did not burn Tempest or the neko's skin. In fact, it made it so no one could see the two of them. Only his arms were outside the portal, so if she turned around she wouldn't see anything. He spoke in a calming tone so she would not be tempted to struggle, but if she did, the combined force of the portal and Tempest arms wouldn't give her much resistance. "Relax my dear demoness and do not be afraid in the hands of darkness. I feel your soul and find it. . . wanting."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 Neko_Boyz_Dating_Sims_Game_by_Axelfire

sher was barly surprized as he appeared before her she asked what brought him but alrwady had a guess on why he was there after all she was a demon neko but what no one knew but her was she also had some angel blood in her

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodToxinSplitter
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Tempest Ketsumachi was a power arch-angel. A breed of angels that became corrupted in the last Holy War for dominance in which the devil attempted to take captured angels and turn them against their own. He was a master of his demonic craft and wanted to experiement on various 'subjects'. However, it became apparent as he found a neko demon girl in a spoiled heat. A heat in which he had failed to reproduce for that season, which almost meant inability to have children ever again. It was 100 years after her last mating season, but she never looked a day older than 18 years old for humans. She was over 200 years old and then scent ahd faded. Only those with a heightened sense for natural pheramone with smell her scent. She was fertile, willing, submissive, and lonely. She could keep a man occipied. when it came to the part of sex, they could not smell her pheramone and immediately lost interest. She figured, why bother even try to get another guy to sleep with her? She was a pure virgin, untouched but not unwanting. Her natural instinct was to have sex and reproduce however, that lingered in her mind but was heavily suppressed. However, Tempest saw this neko and thought that if he could make her a deal. If she would be a concubine of his for one child, he would restore her sexuality. Of course, he'd have to do that in order to get his part of the deal anyway. He wanted another unqiue being, as his race was the last of its kind. The survival of the arch-angels fell upon Tempest Ketsumachi.

(looking for a niko lady)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)   Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Revival (female, mature, Niko)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7