Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:11 pm

Moira crinkled her nose at Amwolf when he said that the hunger pains were why he shoved raw bacon into his mouth each morning, "I don't want to think about it" she mumbled. Moira knew she would have to find some other meat to eat in the mornings and not shovel raw bacon into her mouth like Amwolf did. She didn't want to think about what she was going to have to eat to keep the hunger pangs away. She was already half way through her pasta when he Amwolf offered her the rabbit hunch, hesitating slightly she sighed softly to herself before she took the haunch from him that he offered, "Okay" Moira said with a small shake of her head. Biting into it she crinkled her nose a little as she ate it, to her it was alright but not something she would go out of her way to eat again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:03 pm

Amwolf nodded to the comment about how good the food smelled. He turned on the light above them for Moira to see that the meat was very red. The blood was still there. Amwolf ate the meat like a champ, and it was not anything different than from before. Except the pulled pork she ate last time was cooked more thoroughly. This was like eating a fresh kill. The cook did add herbs and spices to the meals to bring out complimentary flavors and scents. He nodded again to her thanking him for the meal. "We got very fortunate. The cook had not left the restaurant when I called them up" he told her. He chuckled to himself seeing how ferocious she was shoveling everything into her mouth. He was not going to embarrass her and point out that she was showing lupine behavior. He was happy that her hunger pangs would go away. "Yea, those pains suck. I have to go through it every morning. Why do you think I just shove that raw bacon into my mouth?" he explained. He offered her a rabbit haunch for her to try. "Do you want to try rabbit meat?" he asked.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:50 pm

Moira stayed laying on the bed when Amwolf left, her stomach had started to ache horridly just as she heard Amwolf's car pull in. Looking up at him from where she was laying on the bed when he came in with the food her stomach growled as the smell flooded the room. Seeing the pasta and meatballs that he opened up Moira licked her lips a little, getting out of the bed she walked over to the coffee table where the food was and she sat on the floor taking the container from him almost eagerly, "It smells so good" she breathed. Taking a fork from Amwolf she began to dig into the pasta, as soon as it hit her mouth she closed her eyes and moaned softly. The explosion of flavour was amazing. "Thank you" Moira managed to get out in between mouthfuls before she went back to focusing on eating the food he had given her eating as if she hadn't eaten in weeks.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Amwolf saw her annoyed look and understood that maybe it was not such a good idea to be making wise cracks about the situation even if it would be true. Right now was the time to be a little more empathetic. She had not experienced these types of pains that werewolves endured. He noticed her reaction to him leaving her. He would stay there all night if he needed to but sating her hunger was of a higher priority. He knew what she needed, but at this time of night, it was going to be hard to find without having to do it the old fashioned way. "Alright babe, I'll get you taken care of. Just relax as much as you can" he told her. "I'll be back love" he assured her after giving her one last kiss.

He left the room, and he pulled his phone out and started to make some phone calls to the restaurant they had just been to previously. He would find out that the cook had not left, and he was having an emergency with his newly turned girlfriend. There was nothing much else said. He sped off to the restaurant, and they had prepared rabbit haunches, steamed broccoli with cheese, a couple rolls with cranberry sauce for him and for the turned werewolf, they made a pasta dish with alfredo, shredded lamb and chicken, and on the side huge meatballs. Oh god, it smelled so good. Amwolf's mouth was watering the whole drive back, and his own stomach was now killing him. He was able to make it back to her. He came in with the two bags of food and there was a huge thud when he set them on the coffee table. The delicious and amazing smell flooded the room, and with Moira's enhanced smell, well it was hard to describe. Amwolf got out the utensils and the Styrofoam containers. He did not mind allowing Moira the chance the taste the rabbit. He smiled at her seeing her complex of mixed emotions. He got her food out and opened up the pasta that was heavy on the meats. "They said this works out great with thralls" he said proudly.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:10 pm

Moira wasn't sure which part of her body hurt more, when he mentioned her developing an appetite for a lot of meat she frowned a little and made a small annoyed noise. When he got out of the bed she couldn't stop the groan that left her as having him so close have been helping her ignore the rest of the sounds she could hear around her, looking up at him squinting when he held the painkillers out to her. Taking them she popped them into her mouth and swallowed them, when he asked if there was a particular meat she saw craving Moira shook her head slowly "I'm just hungry" Moira said softly. Returning his kiss she made a content sound in the back of her throat when he tucked her hair behind her ear, her mind was struggling to catch up to everything and all of the sounds she could hear was making it harder to string together a single thought.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 12:10 pm

Amwolf saw that she was beginning to stir when she called out his name. His eyes widened and his heart jumped a beat realizing that she was going to be just fine; albeit, she was going to have to have a change in lifestyle. It was nothing too drastic as Cloe had given the example that there was a nightlife, but as Monica shown, you mismanage your wolf, you end up going crazy. The weird part of it all was that it was not breeding season where females would go into heat and act like that. Monica was genuinely a very malicious, spiteful, and obsessive werewolf with bigotry toward humans. He started rubbing her back as she buried her face into his neck and breathed in his wolfman pheromones from the oils produced by his sebaceous glands. This was what was modified on in Moira's body as well. Although there was the embarrassing detail that her anal glands were modified and would give off a separate smell indicating her sex and where she was in her estrus cycle.

He could see that Moira's wound was virtually gone. He would surmise that the virus was into her organs and not much was left of her that were human. He watched her traced his muscles. "I believe that your body is still converting, but I would reckon that you're developing an appetite for a lot of meat?" he asked before he blushed. "Nuh-nuh, not my meat...not just yet" he corrected himself. He would anticipate that once she had been given a good meal proper werewolf meal at least her stomach would not be causing her discomfort. On the other hand, it would give her a lot of energy and she would feel like she was on a third can of red bull. The next stage in lycvid would be a stage of mania, but she would have to get through acclimating herself to her new senses. He got up out of bed to give her some painkillers. She must have had a really bad headache with all these senses of hers being amplified. It was like putting a microphone to a speaker. Very disorienting and debilitating. His voice was deep and powerful enough to overtake the millions of background noises from afar. There were smells that she did not know that was there thanks to vestigial Jacobson's organs being reactivated; although, Amwolf's scent was smelling really good. He handed her a couple of pills and he gave off a growly vocalization showing happiness and relief. "I'm about to go on a meat run. Is there a particular meat you are craving? I'm kind of in the mood for some rabbit" he asked her. He smiled at her warmly before he planted a smooch onto her lips and stroked a strand of hair from her face tucking it behind her ear. "I promise you'll feel better. You're through the worst of it already" he assured her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:12 am

Moira felt as if she was floating for a while, there was pain but also comfort, she vaguely felt herself being picked up and moved. As Amwolf pulled her into him on the bed she gave a small groan, she was fighting to wake up but gave up after a little while. It didn't feel too long after that that Moira gave a small gasp as she opened her eyes, she could tell that she wasn't in her apartment but the body she was laying against was familiar. "Amwolf" Moira breathed, moving against him she couldn't resist burying her face into his neck as she breathed in deeply letting the smell of him roll over her. Slowly sliding her right hand up his chest to the side of his neck she rested her hand there for a moment feeling his heartbeat against her hand before she move her hand back to his chest to trace her fingers over his muscles. "I feel horrible" she whispered against his neck.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:55 am

Amwolf picked her up and sat her in the ice bath. By now the virus was attacking her muscles making them very sore. Right now, she was experiencing the same pain that Amwolf would the morning after every full moon. A sharp throbbing pain. It would be only a matter of time before she would lose consciousness as her body metamorphosized into a lycanthrope. He remained by her side throughout the day and night. At around midnight he noticed that her scent changed to that of a werewolf. Something told him that the worst was over, and he scooped her unconscious body out of the tub and dried her off. He would bring her to the bed where he would pull her into a cuddle, and the wolf inside her could smell this handsome man wolf and imprint on him. This would be very important later should her wolf form get scared, horny, or some other intense emotions that would trigger a transformation either physically or mentally. While she was resting, her wolf side would be most likely taking some control.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:28 am

Moira tried to keep her breathing even like Amwolf had told her too, she had to fight every instinct in her body that was telling her to have a panic attack because of the pain. In the car Moira kept her arm pressed up against her chest putting as much pressure on it as she could to try and get the pain to stop as she held the towel over the wound, Moira only half listened to the conversation that Amwolf was having. She could tell that Amwolf was stressed because he was calling someone else about what to do, staying in the car as he got the ice Moira made small sounds of pain now and again as she bit her bottom lip trying to keep herself calm.

Once they were in the motel and Amwolf was getting the ice bath ready she sat down for a moment before she got back up when he came out to guide her to the bath. "I...I don't know" Moira said breathlessly when Amwolf asked her how she was holding up, when he released the tourniquet she groaned as the pain seemed to double as soon as the pressure was gone. Everything in her told her that that wasn't good and that maybe Monica was right about her dying. Holding onto him tightly when he hugged her Moira's breathing began to speed up as she started to feel her body burn up.

Returning his kiss she kept it going for as long as she could before she had to break it as she moaned in pain her knees becoming weak, "Hot...I-I feel too hot" she managed to get out. Moira began to shake as the pain from her arm seemed to double, but it was now starting to spread everywhere.

"Fuck...I don't feel good Amwolf" Moira whispered as she fought to try and keep herself upright, her head was starting to hurt badly and she didn't know how much longer she could keep herself upright before she passed out. A part of her wasn't sure if the pain she was in would ever end, the only thing that even made her feel the tiniest bit clam was knowing that Amwolf was with her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:02 am

Amwolf finally barged into the bathroom to help her. "We got to get as much of the saliva out as possible. Try to take deep breaths. If you get your heartrate up, it spreads faster!" he told her. He could just see the blood pouring out of her arm. He was getting angrier and angrier by the second. He needed to keep his cool. He needed a level head to give her the best chance at survival. The virus could be slowed down to where her immune system could fight it off, but with the amount she had now...he did not want to think of it. He walked her off back to the car where he had her sit down with a towel covering her wound. He got into the drivers seat and dialed up someone named Haley Cooper.

"Hello? This is Haley Cooper"

"Haley, my girlfriend got bit by this psycho werewolf bitch. She spit all over the wound. I-I need your medical opinion!" Amwolf said quickly.

"Okay, did you apply a torniquet and flush the wound out for 5 minutes?"

"Yeah, I don't know what I need to do next. Do I take the torniquet off? Is she going to be okay?" Amwolf asked.

"No, don't take it off just yet. Listen to me closely. You are going to need to get a lot of ice. The torniquet will buy you time, but it won't prevent her from getting Lycvid. It will go travel through her nerves and get into her central nervous system. When it gets to her brain, you need that ice to counteract high fever. Almost all the deaths with lycvid were because of the victim's brain being fried. You are going to need some anti-inflammatory medication. The brain will swell once infected. Don't take that torniquet off until you have those things and an ice bath ready. You got it?"

"Yea...I think so. Will she be okay?" Amwolf asked her again.

"Her chances of living are 50-50 if you do this. I'm not there to give her our drugs to shut down her immune-system. Her body will go from attacking the virus to attacking itself to werewolf antibodies attacking what human cells is left. I don't want to sugar coat it for you"

"Okay, thanks...I'll find her an ice bath straight away" Amwolf said before he hung up.

He took off in the car driving like a bat out of hell. He would go to a grocery store and buy a crap ton of bags of ice. He got a huge bottle of ibuprofen, and he dove them to a motel. He got a room farthest away from everyone, and he brought Moira in. He brought the ice in and started dumping it into the tub. He hoped that he was just in time. "How are you holding out?" he asked her. He released the tourniquet which the virus would now spread rapidly. He grew weary and was worried that he was not doing this right. He guided her over to the tub and he gave her a big hug. "When you make it out of this...I will help you adjust to being a lycanthrope. Okay? We'll get through this, together" he told her before he gave her the biggest meaningful kiss ever.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 3:21 am

Every thing seemed to be going well and Moira was enjoying herself until she saw Monica, moving closer to Amwolf she glared at the other woman. She had been in a couple of fights with other women because she had cuddled up to their men but Moira had never been on the bad side of a female wolf, when she was grabbed Moira yelled and tried to pull her arm back from her not wanting Monica to touch her. Before she knew it Moira felt the screaming pain in her arm from being bitten making her give a high pitch scream of pain, the pain from the bite was the worst Moira had ever felt before. Letting go of Amwolf with her free hand as soon as Monica let her go Moira gripped her arm in pain, "The fuck is wrong with you?" Moira shouted at her before she gave a groan of pain. Her breathing picked up as she clenched her hand into a fist digging her nails into the palm of her hand.

Letting Amwolf tie his shirt around his arm she winced, she couldn't focus on what he was saying to her as he rushed her inside to the bathroom. When her wound was put under the flow of water Moira had to bite her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming as she tried to pull back from the sink not wanting the water to touch it as it hurt too much. "It burns, it burns" Moira groaned over and over as she gripped onto the edge of the sink, she wanted to make the pain stop but it didn't feel like it would stop anytime soon.

Moira couldn't stop the tears that started to roll down her cheeks as her hands began to shake a little the shock from being bitten was starting to sink in, she knew if Amwolf wasn't there with her she would have ended up on the floor and probably pass out from the burning that just seemed to be getting worse in her arm.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 3:06 am

Indeed, it was the fate of all women who would decide to become a werewolf's mate. It was not just how quickly they would wind up with a pup, but werewolf families tended to be very large. Given how proficient love makers they were, it was not hard to see why this was the case. All it took was a forgotten pill...then it was game over. He nodded when she agreed to the mall and the inn in that order. He got up with her and took her hand. The waitress came over to give him his card back. Amwolf would walk Moira out of the restaurant with one hand on the opposite side of her hip. He was doing this to assert his claim to the females. The females showed malicious looks.

They got into the car, and he would take her to a mall in one of the suburbs. He walked with her throughout the mall. It was quiet there, and everything was going fine, until...there was an ambush outside of the mall. Monica and her friends had intercepted them coming out of the mall. Her friends would block any way to escape. "Where you going bitch?" she called out. Amwolf growled lowly looking around to watch each of their movements. Monica took this opportunity to rush Moira and grab her arm. When she could not pull Moira off from him, she did the only thing that she could think of. She quickly put Moira's arm to her mouth where she would bite her. Her teeth and fangs sunk into Moira's arm, which there was a burning sensation that could be felt radiating out from the wound as the virus started to propagate through Moira's bloodstream.

"Moira!" Amwolf shouted.

Monica jumped back licking her lips smirking evilly. "You're going to die sheep! I put as much spit into that as I could" she told her before she ran off. Sheep was a derogatory term werewolves used for humans. Her friends laughed and ran off with her. Amwolf was in a bit of a panic. He took his shirt off and tried to make a tourniquet out of it. He saw the spit running down Moira's arm and he growled out viciously. "We got to wash your wound out!" he told her as he tied off her arm above the wound. He rushed her back inside to where the bathrooms were. He was going to try to do his best to give her the best outcome out of this as possible. He was already beating himself up after this not reacting in time to prevent the bite.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:39 am

Moira moved her head on his chest a little to look at the wolves when snarled at, she had no doubt that she would end up pregnant at some point but that didn't bother her. When he said that she kept him very active she hit his chest lightly with a laugh, "I can stop that if you don't want to be so active" she teased. As he nap Moira stayed laying with him her fingers tracing across his chest absently as she watched wolves come and go from the restaurant. Moving her head a little when Amwolf asked if she wanted to go to the mall or find an inn, "We can go to the mall and then find an inn to stay in for the night if you want" Moira said with a smile as she pushed herself upright on the couch and stretched out her body a little before she got off the couch and got to her feet.

Flicking her hair over her shoulders Moira saw a couple of the females that were there give her envious looks as they looked her up and down, Moira couldn't help but smirk a little as she tended to enjoy the looks people gave her seeing her figure or even just the length of her hair. Reaching out towards Amwolf with her right hand she made a small motion with her hand showing Amwolf she wanted to hold his hand, "Lead the way handsome."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:26 am

Amwolf got himself situated on the couch and got his arm wrapped around her as she joined him. A purr came from his throat as he closed his eyes. The other werewolves saw the sight of this gorgeous beauty cuddled up to this lucky wolfman in a transformed state kissing him and PDA. They envied Amwolf as she was a keeper. They were making bets with each other on how long it would take before she wound up pregnant and lose that figure. One joked that she would be one hot milf. Amwolf could hear this, and he opened his eyes to stare them down. "She'll have pups when she wants them!" he snarled at them. He glanced at Moira having thoughts of that one day where that would be true. He chuckled to himself and closed his eyes again. "Transformations cost energy. Energy comes from food. You um...keep me very active" he explained why he ate so much. He also had a lot of muscle he needed to maintain, but he just wanted to make her laugh.

He took an hour-long nap before he stretched and felt that weight had distributed out into his intestines. He popped his back while he stretched, and he looked over to Moira to see if she was ready to leave or if she wanted another couple minutes to bask in his warmth and trace his muscles in his chest while listening to his heartbeats. The waitress handed him his tab, and he handed her his card. "Do you want to go to the mall now or find an inn?" he asked. Long island was a big island.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 2:03 am

Moira shook her head a little when he said that the fat would go to all of the fun places, "You wish" she joked. Moira liked her figure the way it was as she already had full breasts, a tiny waist most women would kill for and decently sized hips. His seductive growl as always sent shivers through her body and she laughed softly at the feeling of his claws running across her shoulders, Moira loved it whenever he showed affection to her, more so in public. Returning his kiss with a smile she loved it when he moved her hair away from her face, it was a gesture that most men didn't do for their women but she loved that he did it for her. Moira almost managed to eat half of her food before she had to stop, she let Amwolf finish off his food along with what was left of hers as she finished off her wine. When he said that he needed to lay down she nodded her head a little when he said that they could cuddle, "I am opening to cuddling" she said with a smile. Seeing the couch reclined Moira moved a little and laid down with Amwolf, she didn't care if any of the wolves in the restaurant were watching them.

Moving so she was pressed against Amwolf's side she got comfortable against him, she was more than happy to wait for him to be ready so they could leave. "I honestly will never understand how you can eat so much" Moira said with a small laugh, she had never seen a wolf eat as much as Amwolf did and it amused her a little. Adjusting herself a little against him she kissed the corner of his mouth with a small smile, the small amount of affection she was showing him in that moment wasn't the most she had shown him in public before but she was behaving herself since they were in a restaurant in the middle of the day.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:47 am

Amwolf smirked looking into his drink when she asked him about memory lane. "Yea...it won't be there forever" he spoke softly. He looked to her and snickered when she asked if he was trying to fatten her up. "I'm sure the fat would go to all the fun places" he teased. He leaned in to give her a smooch. "Eat what you can. If you're full, you're full" he assured her.

The waitress giggled to herself. "Enjoy your meal. And try not to kill him" she told them before that last comment was directed towards Moira.

He bowed to his food thanking the animal for giving its life to feed him. Then he got started eating, and he sliced the meat with his knife. Curious behavior werewolves had with eating meat like this. He would bring the meat to his meat to his mouth and bite into it and turn his head away from the fork in a jerking motion. You could hear the gristle snapping with this motion. There was not much chewing. He would continue to do this while eating the meat and sometimes he would snarl into his jerking motion. Such an uncivilized animal...her animal. He growled at her seductively as he ran his claws across her shoulders. He looked into her eyes deeply brushing a strand of hair from her face before coming in for another kiss growling while he caressed the back of her head. He rubbed her back lovingly as their lips parted smiling warmly with that wolfman grin. He went back to eating having gotten that out of his system for now. Such a romantic wolf now.

After they finished their meal, Amwolf had a distended gut. He did eat whatever was left on Moira's plate. He put his hand over his bloated stomach feeling all that weight tugging it down. His breathing became light and shallow as his stomach was pressing into his diaphragm making him put more effort into breathing. "I need to lay down for a little bit. We can cuddle if you wish" he told her as he had her scoot over so he could lay down on the couch and get the swelling in his stomach to go down. The couch reclined? Oh sweet! He rested his hand over his stomach feeling how taught it was. He looked so silly having overeaten, but he was behaving similar to how he did during the moon rave after he ate half a horse. There seemed to be a lot of translations and manifestations from big bad wolf form to human form.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:11 am

"Amwolf, I maybe the party princess now but when I wasn't able to legally drink I did a lot of shopping" Moira laughed. Watching as he flicked his claw into the glass pint she smiled a little seeing that he was relaxed, "Memory lane huh?" she asked with a smirk "I think we can do that". Seeing how big the serving of their food was Moira looked at it wide eyed, she had never seen so much food on one plate before. "No he did not" Moira said with a shake of her head at the waitress question, picking up her fork she got some of the mac and cheese with some pork on it before she looked at Amwolf with a raised brow. "What are you trying to do, fatten me up?" she joked with a smirk as she started to eat the mac and cheese.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:47 am

Amwolf snickered to himself when she made the comment about being rich and shopping. "I did not want to assume. I thought you only cared about going to parties" he said before he looked into his beer with a smirk. "I should take you to a mall or something. Just to do something together. I kind of want to go down memory lane and remember times when the mall had so much more people and stores" he said. He believed that with less people around, he could keep track of where paparazzi were. It was an excuse for her to do PDA with him. He took a sip from his beer. "I like seeing the old 80's and 90's architecture. Might be some clearance or liquidation sales" he said as he flicked his claw into the glass pint. During that time span he started shifting into a more wolfman like appearance. He did this when they were in bed or when he was relaxed.

His stomach growled again and then came in the waitress with the plates of piping hot meals, or rather the portion sizes were not something a normal human could eat. The plates were the size of hub caps. It looked like Amwolf had about 72 ounces of meat on his plate seven pounds of food altogether. When Moira got her meal it gave a loud heavy clack. "Alright, here it is. Can I get you anything else?" she asked before she saw Moira's reaction. "Don't worry, he can eat whatever's left, though he might need a nap before he's safe to drive" she advised her. In the back there were some comfy couches where big eaters could take a nap and digest. This would be the first time she would witness him having a binge in human form. She snickered to herself. "Your boyfriend didn't warn you about our portion sizes did he?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:25 am

Moira smiled softly at his growl of approval, picking up her wine she sipped on it a little "I know very well what you are like after the full moon" she said with a nod of her head. Looking at him when he asked if she was big on shopping Moira tipped her head to the side a little as she looked at him, some of her hair falling into her face from the movement, "You are talking to a rich girl who did nothing but shop growing up" Moira said with a smirk. She had spent more time shopping as a teenager then she did going to school. "Why do you ask?" she questioned as she flicked her hair away from her face, "What are you planning Amwolf?" Moira asked with a small laugh before she sipped some more of her wine. She was going to be good and take her time drinking her wine instead of drinking it as quickly as she could as she normally did.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:19 am

Amwolf was not expecting there to be a kiss, but he growled in approval after their lips parted. They were going to have to do this more often. His body was flooded with endorphins as a result and a state of calmness and contentment filled his mind. He took in a deep breath thinking about the logistics that he was trying to do. Werewolf couples often stayed together at home, and they would have a giant freezer filled with meat. He would have to get a freezer and then the meat. He sighed heavily. "You know what I'm like after the full moon. I don't want to have to drive after going to some safe space. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep it off" he said. He took another sip from his beer and thought about something. "Are you big on shopping?"

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 12:59 am

"Oh it sounds very crazy" Moira joked giving him a fake serious look before she moved a little and pressed her lips against his in a gentle kiss, when he said that he would like to stay the night in her home she raised a brow slightly. She wasn't sure how they were going to pull that off but Moira was willingly to try to make it easier for him, "You can stay at mine for the full moon" she said with a small nod of her head. Glancing at the waitress for a moment before she looked back at Amwolf she smiled a little, "We'll work something out" Moira said with a small nod of her head. She wasn't sure how on earth they were going to have enough meat in her apartment for him during the full moon, "Since the full moon doesn't affect me, it makes no difference to me if I am alone or not" she said honestly, "But if you really want to spend the full moon in my apartment you can."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 12:52 am

Amwolf took in a deep breath when she asked if he wanted to be her boyfriend. "Sounds crazy I know. I thought I would have never considered it a week ago, but after everything that we've been through together. Going to moon rave. My wolf side has taken quite the liking to you. That was not just all me protecting you. If he likes you, and you are happy with me and the wolf, then I guess that settles it then" he said. He knew she was joking about him and her finding someone else bit. He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. "I would like to stay the night in your home. My wolf side really enjoyed what we did last full moon.

The waitress took her order and gave Amwolf a look. "You better have a shit ton of meat if you try something like that" she said in reference to him staying at Moira's home. She looked to Moira and sighed. "Him allowing you to see him when he's most vulnerable means he's serious about you" she said as she took the menus from them. Amwolf grumbled to himself, and the waitress did not really care. She wanted to be sure to give some context as to what Amwolf was suggesting he do for the full moon. She headed off to the kitchen, and Amwolf took a sip from his beer. "Do you prefer to be alone on the full moon?" he asked. He was really not liking the idea of being alone...his wolf especially did not like it.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 12:12 am

When he asked if he was technically her boyfriend now Moira shrugged her shoulders a little nonchalantly, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" she asked with a raised brow and a playful smirk on her lips. "Because I mean if you don't want to be I am sure I can find someone else who does" she teased. Moira knew he wouldn't like what she said but she also knew he would pick up that she was only teasing him and wasn't serious, "I don't have a preference on where you stay for it, go anywhere you want" Moira said with a soft laugh. She had no doubt that he would choose somewhere to go that would allow him to still be close to wherever she was, "Unless you want to take me with you again if you think I can't be trusted to be alone for one night" she joked. Looking at the menu Moira was amazed at how many carbs and protein foods there were, looking up at the waitress when she brought their drinks Moira smiled a little, "The mac and cheese with the pulled pork" she said casually. It wasn't her normal go to when it came to food but since Amwolf suggested it she was going to try it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 12:03 am

Amwolf made a face when she told him that she would do to them as she did to him and that what he went through was nothing compared to her previous. Well, he would bet. None of them were crazy enough to take her to a moon rave. He then laughed when she told him not to worry about her sleeping with them. "I see...so...does this technically make me your boyfriend now?" he brought up. They never really were explicit with this, and they had become so close like there was an emotional attachment instead of just for the sex. He felt like they were a couple, and that bothered her father. He cleared his throat. "Which that comes to my next concern. We need to make plans for the next full moon. Do you have a preference on where I should stay?" he asked as he looked through the menu.

The menu had a lot of different meats to choose from. Lamb, venison, pork, rabbit, chicken, turkey, beef, salmon, halibut, crab, shrimp, clam, escargot...the list went on. His stomach started to growl loudly looking at the picture of the venison and mashed potatoes drowned in beef gravy with peas and steamed diced carrots. He looked to be uncomfortable with his stomach acting up. It was a common thing for him. "I think I know what I want. You try the mac and cheese with pulled pork? Really tasty" he recommended. Everything on the menu was high carbs and high protein. You could see just how Amwolf packed on so much muscle.

The waitress came back with the drinks. "Alright, have you decided on what you wanted?"

"Bambi's last meal, please" Amwolf said without flinching.

"And you miss?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 11:31 pm

Moira stifled a laugh when the waitress called Amwolf an arrogant asshole she shook her head a little, she didn't feel the need to explain what had happened leading up to him taking her to the moon rave. Turning her head to look at him when he asked what she would do if he did get fired and she smirked at him. She knew her father would indeed give her another bodyguard but Moira wasn't planning on letting that happen, "Oh you know, pull some of my stunts that I didn't pull with you" Moira said sweetly as she relaxed more into him when he rubbed her shoulder. "What I put you through is nothing compared to what I've put old bodyguards through" she teased, she had been known to party so much that old bodyguards would quit their jobs because of how often they would have to drag her back to her apartment when she couldn't walk or talk properly. "And before you think or ask, no, I won't be sleeping with them to get rid of them...even though that does work a treat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next