Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:40 am

Rex nodded to her when she exclaimed 33 siblings. Amwolf's mother had the physique of a fertility goddess and always seemed to have a pup in the oven in any of her pictures. Either she had problems telling her husband no, or she had an addiction to it. He was practically raised by older siblings. His mother would be present during mealtimes or family gatherings. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "Alright, I'll talk to Octavia about it later, but rest assured that everyone here does not have a dog in this race. Your secret is safe" he said before he himself wondered how Octavia knew. "So, you have not dated other werewolves before have you?"

Amwolf raised an eyebrow. "So...if Eadwolf is your son-in-law, I would presume that my family is supporting your business?"

Rex looked to Amwolf like it was a stupid question. "Yes?" he muttered not sure where this conversation was going. "If you are trying to ask if we'll cover your tab...I'll have to verify a few things with your father"

Amwolf stiffened up at the mention of his father. "Y-y-you were going to contact him anyway. That you saw me?"

"I've already spoken to him last night when you had your little...emergency call. He was the one to cover the cost" Rex explained. He turned to Moira. "His family is very wealthy...has a lot of connections throughout the country. Made a name for themselves during the fur trade and prohibition. If you come across an establishment that caters to werewolves, it's likely ran by his family..." he explained a bit about Amwolf's family history, but not fully going into the dark side of things. Amwolf seemed nervous about Rex giving all the information. "I am grateful for their help, and I have 4 grandpups along the way as a token of our partnership" he said almost sounding like he was giving talking points he would need to say to please his donor.

There was a bell that went off, and Octavia opened the door to the dumbwaiter. She transferred the giant plates of food to Amwolf and Moira's table one by one. She was struggling to do work, and Rex seemed to be slightly annoyed that his daughter was still working and not at home with her feet up off the floor. Octavia looked down at Moira. "Ooh! They're kicking again! Do you want to feel?" she asked. Amwolf could see how happy Octavia was with showing how pregnant she was much to Rex's chagrin.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 4:10 am

Moira looked at Amwolf wide eyed as soon as she heard that he had 33 siblings, "33 siblings?" she asked gobsmacked. She could never imagine what the would be like as she was an only child, and that was because her mother didn't want to risk her figure having more children as she had been able to almost perfectly get her pre-pregnancy figure back after she had Moira. When he man introduced himself as Octavia's father she gave a small nod of her head, "Hi" she said forcing a small smile. When he asked if she was alright she looked a little confused for a moment before she waved her hand a little, looking at Amwolf when he asked if she was upset about the idea of pups she shook her head and laughed softly "You will be lucky to even get one out of me" Moira said only half teasing. "I just...I'm not a fan of people using my name without me telling them it, it normally isn't a good thing when someone I don't know knows who I am by name" she said honestly, the last time someone who Moira didn't know who used her name was someone who wanted to try and get money out of her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 3:55 am

Octavia wrote down the order and then quickly waddled her way down the hallway. Amwolf continued to bang his head into the table, which the patrons were laughing at him already knowing the relation between Amwolf and Eadwolf. "Psst! If you must know. He's littermates with Shred. Sextuplets if I remember correctly" an older werewolf told her.

Amwolf slowly turned his head towards the other werewolf and glared at him. "I'm not related to that klingon!" he growled at him.

There were some snickers to the klingon statement. The older gentleman took another sip from his mug and skimmed through the paper. "It's funny how life is. What are the chances that you'd run into your sister-in-law despite not talking to your family in 5 years? I guess they were very high when you have 33 siblings" he said with a deep belly laugh. Jesus christ! 33 pups!? With the same woman!? And here Moira though 4 was too much. The werewolf sighed happily. "The great wolf works in strange ways" he said before he turned his focus on Moira. "I'm Rex. I'm the owner of this Restaurant. Octavia is my daughter" he stated. He looked Moira deeply in the eyes. "You alright miss? You look upset?"

Amwolf jerked his head up snapping out of it and looked over to her concerned. "Is it the pups? Look, I don't need 33 pups. I can agree That's too many" he said. All of the patrons inside were much older and would not have any knowledge of the partying scene. The younger wolves who would know had already left.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 3:24 am

Moira couldn't help but snicker a little as she listened to Amwolf and Octavia kept going back and forth shooting words at each other. When Octavia brought up someone named Shred she tipped her head to the side a little wondering who they were talking about, Moira could tell he was getting uncomfortable and so she nestled more against him, "I'll take bacon, eggs and French toast" Moira said before she frowned at Octavia a little when she said her name.

She wasn't sure if she was comfortable with a woman she didn't know talking about her as if she knew her, yes Moira knew her name was often the papers because of her party lifestyle but she had never met anyone who actually knew her name. A part of her wanted to just get up and walked out of the IHOP and go home to her apartment but she also knew it would not be wise to do that without eating first.

Seeing the other patrons look at her she narrowed her eyes dangerously at them, silently daring them to say anything else towards the pair of them. Looking at Amwolf when he thunked his head down onto the take she shook her head a little, "Want to explain to me who Shred is? Or is that a conversation for later?" she asked quirking a brow at him a little. A part of Moira wanted to know exactly what family she had fallen into being with Amwolf.

Picking up her coffee Moira cradled it in her hands as she continued to look at Amwolf waiting to see what he would say or do, even though she was a little annoyed with the whole situation of being recognised outside of a club Moira could see the humour in it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 3:08 am

Amwolf chuckled to himself when she commented on how their culture seemed so...different. "Yea, we'll take little baby steps" he said before he flinched. "Errr, um...we'll get there. You got to get adjusted to being a werewolf now. I can teach you all about our culture and politics afterwards...there's a lot that even I don't understand" He said before mumbling that last part. This was why he called his cousin Haley for medical advice relating to their virus they were host to. He froze when she mentioned he would be looking forward to the whelping festival. "I err, heh heh...I would have expected both of us to be looking forward to the festival. You think shewolves like to be pregnant all of the time? I bet there would be days where they would be able to see their toes let alone touch them. If you catch my drift"

"I can touch my toes" Octavia corrected him.

Amwolf scowled. "Isn't eavesdropping rude?"

"Isn't talking about someone behind their back rude?" Octavia retorted. Her soft and timidness was evaporating very quickly.

"I was using a euphemism" Amwolf said.

"You mean hyperbole" Octavia shot back.

"Whatever, it's the same effect" Amwolf grumbled.

Octavia giggled and smiled as she walked up to them with their drinks. Amwolf took a sip from his very thick milkshake making the straw collapse. Octavia raised an eyebrow looking at him more closely. "You know you kind of smell like Shred. Are you related to him?"

Amwolf gasped and immediately started choking on his milkshake. Chunks of peanut fragments shot out at the other side of the booth. Amwolf looked at her in disbelief. "You're not fucking with me, are you? Shred?" he raised his voice with a bit of rasp to it. The patrons all went quiet and looked towards him.

"Well yea, you even look like you could be related to him" Octavia commented.

"Oh wolves, so help me. If Eadwolf is your mate, I'm going to jump out that window" Amwolf grumbled.

Octavia snorted and withheld a snicker. "Which one of his brothers are you?" she asked.

Amwolf was clearly getting very uncomfortable with where this conversation was going. He started flicking his claw at his glass. "Can I get my chicken and waffles?" he asked trying to divert the conversation elsewhere. Octavia seemed very excited to meet an extended family member. She's heard about them, and the patrons started eyeing down Amwolf trying to figure out for themselves who he was.

"That's Amwolf!" One of them spoke up.

Octavia flinched and gasped. It was hard to tell if it was from a pup kicking her or the news. She winced. "You're mean?" she asked before she shielded her mouth from others hearing. "You're the Reaper one?"

Amwolf's eye twitched. "I didn't say I was his brother...just so you know."

"You called him out by name, sweetie. Only his direct family members know that name" Octavia said before she wrote down what Amwolf wanted. She looked to Moira amused. "I can't wait to tell Shred that you are dating miss Moira here."

The patrons looked to Moira and realized it was her, and they all laughed. "Fucking damn it!" he whimpered as he slammed his head into the table with a loud thunk. He grabbed at his head.

Octavia looked to Moira. "Welcome to the family" she said in a warm bubbly way.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 2:12 am

Moira noticed the girls constant use of the words mother wolf and it made her feel a little off, letting Amwolf speak when the girl spoke about four not being too many. She stayed quiet for the rest of the time the girl talked, looking at Amwolf as he explained everything to her and shook her head a little. When the girl said that she should pray to the mother wolf for a litter during the fertility festival, "Oh we aren't planning on having pups any time soon" Moira tried to explain not wanting to really get into why her and Amwolf were waiting for even having children. "That sounds...different" she said slowly, she didn't know how she was going to wrap her head around everything he was saying but she knew she would get there in the end. "I bet you will be looking forward to that whelping festival when I do end up pregnant" Moira said as she looked at Amwolf with a shake of her head, she knew she had a lot to look forward to when it come to learning about the werewolf world.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 12:45 am

Amwolf was not aware of her dislike to see him angry, and as Cloe said before, he did get real mean. He never did take his anger out on her or anything abusive, but it was not very pleasant to witness. Amwolf stared at her belly clearly filled with a litter from last breeding season, which was during the winter months. "Uh, I'll have a peanut butter milkshake" he said.

The gravid waitress handed them their menus and wrote down their orders. She stopped and looked at Amwolf's arms. "You want protein powder added to it?"

Amwolf stared at her surprised. "You mean you guys do that?"

The gravid waitress giggled. "Yup, my boyfriend works out like you do. I'd thought I'd ask" she said. She turned to Moira after being asked if having so many pups worried her. She looked to the floor and her smile got bigger. "Um, no...the mother wolf has blessed me with motherhood, and I pray that the mother wolf will bless me with a quick labor and easy whelping" She said before she giggled. "I didn't think four was too many...is it?"

Amwolf started to snicker then bust out laughing. "Of course not. If you have big litters run in your family, then you will probably get one yourself"

The gravid waitress nodded quickly. "Yup, I'm the 8th born of 17. My name means eighth born" she said before she pointed at her name tag that said Octavia. Amwolf shivered before glanced over at Moira curious how she would handle this information about werewolf litters. Octavia saw how close Moira was and she giggled again sensing that jealousy as it was not uncommon for her to get that reaction from other shewolves. "Pray to the mother wolf for a litter during the fertility festival. Your boyfriend can do the rest" she suggested before she walked off humming to herself happily. She stopped and let out a yelp as one of her darlings horse kicked her in the rib. "Ow, easy. Stop beating mommy up" she said.

Amwolf sighed heavily and rubbed Moira's shoulder. "Oh yea, something important to note. You won't have menstral cycles anymore. Instead, you'll have an estrus cycle. Shewolves start going into heat around winter solstice. We have a fertility festival on the winter solstice to celebrate the opening of the door to motherhood. A huge about of aphrodisiacs and miracle cures are sold. There's dating games where the couple who knows each other the most gets an all expense paid trip to a cabin in the Adirondacks"

"Hehe! I won that one last year" Olivia chimed in from about five tables away...obviously. Amwolf and a couple of other patrons snorted.

"We have the whelping festival during the summer solstice. That's not that far away either" he explained. He cleared his throat. "The whelping festival's highlight is when the fathers induce labor though mating. There's a competition to see who pops the balloon first. Winner gets a year supply of diapers" he explained.

"Ooh, I didn't know that! I hope I win that one!" Olivia said thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 11:42 pm

"Okay fine I'll buy the bed from them when we get back to my apartment" Moira said with a laugh, when he said he was thinking about IHOP she made a nod of her head "Sounds good to me" she said with a smile. Reaching out to touch his arm gently when he got angry she tried to calm him down as a part of her didn't like it when he got angry at even the slightest thing. Looking at the young girl who was very pregnant she raised a brow a little. "I'll take a coffee" she said when the waitress asked her what she would like to drink. "Doesn't having that many....pups worry you?" she asked tipping her head to the side a little genuinely curious about the girls view on it, Moira could feel something inside of her get jealous at the idea that this girl was pregnant and she wasn't. Turning her head a little away from the girl Moira shook her head slightly as she snuggled into Amwolf comfortably enjoying the warmth of him and the peace that being close to him was bringing her and her wolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 10:31 pm

Amwolf chuckled to himself and growled seductively. "I would, they'll throw out that bed anyway. I want to really let my wolf go all out on you love" he told her with the evilest of grins. He shook his head at her. "The beds in the spare rooms can stay as they are. We might need them later for pups. It'll be easier to catch them being naughty if they bust a bed" he joked implying that when the pups come of age and try to mate with others, that they could catch them and chew their asses out. Deep down, the wolf inside Moira knew this wolf in front of her was her life mate, and yearning for a family with her would begin. This may cause conflict and frustration with Moira having to fight off a shewolf who desires a family to love and nurture. He scratched at his stomach when she asked him where they were going. "I was thinking about maybe going to IHOP. They have chicken and waffles there" he said before his stomach made an abrupt growl. He smiled at her. "Do you have a particular restaurant you like that serves breakfast?" he asked. He was being coy with her as he knew that the werewolf restaurant had really good food catered to his kind. He started to drive off and head his way down the road. He was approaching the IHOP before he said. "Shit! I missed my turn!" he remarked although it was very obvious that he could have made the turn. "Well...looks like it's the wolf haus for us" he said with an evil grin. They would pull up to the restaurant, and there was a shit ton of werewolves there. The most important meal of the day, and they were all filling up before work. "Aw! Fuck! This place gets busy!? I thought I left Manhattan!" he shouted as he slammed his fist into the center console. His hands had already turned into claw from his level of hunger. He took her inside, and yes, it was filled wall to wall.

Surprisingly, they were taken upstairs and up to a third floor. There was a dumbwaiter that brought food up to the patrons on the second and third floors. Everyone was talking and having a good conversation. Amwolf was feeling kind of better. They had a new waitress and she was very young and very pregnant. "Hey, what would to like to drink?" she asked with a bit of a soft timid voice. Her belly was so big that it was hard to take your eyes away from that belly button poking out from her apron. She saw Moira and placed her hand over her tummy and there was a kick...a very strong one. "I'm 28 weeks. I'm having quads" she said biting her lip with a bright red face as another kick happened in a lower opposite side of her gravid belly. This poor girl was barely even 18 or 19 and she was already burdened with 4 pups? There was an odd sense of happiness from her. This whole scene could easily trigger puppy envy for other females and most likely triggering Moira's wolf side as well.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 9:55 pm

Moira walked out to the car, once she was in the seat she returned his kiss before she laughed a little. "We are not staying another night here" she said with a shake of her head, she didn't mind the idea of wrecking her own bed since it was easy enough to buy a new one. "If you really want me to buy that bed I will" Moira said with a laugh, she wasn't against buying it just for them to destroy. "Or we can save the bed in my room and break the beds any of the spare rooms so that way I don't really have to look hard for a good bed" she said thoughtfully, Moira wasn't sure how many beds she was going to have to buy because of the two of them but she had no doubt that it would be a lot just having looked at the condition they had left the bed in after their early morning romp. "Where are you taking me for food?" Moira asked with a small smirk as she tipped her head to the side a little wondering if he was going to take them back to the restaurant he had taken them too the day before and where he had gotten the emergency food from.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 9:45 pm

Amwolf nodded slowly when she said that she might need painkillers later. "Alright, I'll keep them with us while we're out" He replied. He made an awkward face at the comment about them needing to invest in a stronger bed. He rubbed the back of his head as the evidence of just how hard he fucked was all over that poor bed. "Uh, yea, that's...probably a good idea. Kind of hard to keep a bed nice after a good mating session. Just look at the sheets and the mattress" he pointed out what her claws did. He sighed happily with a pleased growl. "That was a really nice fuck too" he admitted. He grabbed the motel room keys and the bottle of medicine, and he ushered her out to his car. "So...the bed's fucked...you want to spend one more night here? The mattress was super nice" he asked. He leaned in to give her a smooch on the lips. "We could probably buy that bed and use it for when we really get horny" he joked but kind of not. He was thinking about appeasing a kink of his that involved breaking beds and tearing up shit while in the throes of sexual intercourse.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 9:29 pm

Moira smirked a little when he joked about getting his fur to smell lavender fresh, "I'm sure you'll survive not smelling like flowers for a day" she joked back, when he thwacked her with his tail she shook her head a little before she walked into the room after him. Grabbing her clothes from the day before she pulled them on and looked at him, "I don't need any more painkillers right now...maybe in a little while" Moira said with a small laugh as she could feel the very faintest throbbing starting at the back of her head but she was going to try to see how long she could go before she needed more painkillers. Glancing at the bed she raised a brow seeing how it looked, "I think...I will need to invest in a stronger bed for my apartment" she said honestly making a mental note of having to look for something that couldn't be destroyed easily by the two of them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 9:17 pm

Amwolf shook his head and snickered to her comment about wanting to kill for breakfast. "Yeah, I know that feeling oh so well" he said sympathetically. He would then wrap an arm around her as she gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "You know, I'm surprised you didn't ask me to shower with you like before. How else am I going to get my fur to smell so lavender fresh?" he joked. He listened to her experiences, which it was hard for him to relate to 100% as he was born with it. These changes from normal hearing to werewolf hearing took him eight years to experience, and she's had it in eight hours. He did on the other hand still experienced the same things that she was experiencing. "Mmmm, yea...well, we might need to get you some ear plugs and sunglasses. It can be...a lot to soak in. From what I understood from werewolf puberty courses is that it takes a little while for your brain to adjust. It's not used to processing so much information, so it does not know what is garbage that can be thrown out. I can imagine that this is what's happening to you" he postulated. He rubbed her back lovingly and gave her a pat on the shoulder. "Do you need another pain killer? You don't have a migraine coming on, do you?" he asked her. He started to leave the room and his tail thwacked her in the hip in a flirtatious manner. He started to get dressed as he reverted form. He looked up at her waiting to see when she was ready to go. He did his best to ignore the aftermath of their sex on the bed. He knew they probably wrecked the bed.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:52 pm

Moira turned her head in the shower and looked at Amwolf when he came in, it was odd being able to hear him walking in the room so clearly. "Tired, hungry...annoyed at all of the noises" she said with a small laugh when he asked her how she was feeling. Turning off the shower she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself, when he suggested them getting breakfast Moira nodded her head with a smile "With how I am starting to feel, I would kill some breakfast" Moira said with a small laugh as she leaned up against Amwolf and placed a kiss on his cheek gently. "Everything seems to be dialed up to a hundred...everything is bright and loud and weird" she said with a shake of her head "I don't know how I am going to get used to all of this" Moira added with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:36 pm

At some point Amwolf sprawled out, which turning pulled him from their love knot. He growled several times as he adjusted himself and rubbed his legs against hers and the sheets. Some of his growls were accompanied by a sigh or a groan. When the light came in, she could see her wolfman sprawled out on the bed as comfortable and relaxed as he could possibly be. With all these extra noises going on, how can he find a way to reach so much zen? Did she bring him a lot of this peace? He growled at her out of protest when she left the confines of the bed, but he was still fast asleep. The hunger pangs would start to occur for him as well, and it probably be a good thing for him to get off his lazy butt and make breakfast instead of letting his stomach be his alarm clock, because that was more of a smoke detector than anything. He would groan and get up scratching at himself. He came into the bathroom still in his wolfman form. "How are you feeling?" he asked her in a calm relaxing tone. He put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed it firmly. "I'm starving. How about we get breakfast? I'm in the mood for some chicken and waffles, how about you?" he asked her with a big toothy grin.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:20 pm

Moira had no control over her transformation and her body just did what it needed to as she was in pleasure, the feeling of him knotting her brought a small mew of pleasure from her as she panted softly under him. Returning his growl with a soft one of her own she let him move her to where he wanted her to be while they were tied together. "Mmmm very relaxing" Moira said with a soft moan as she relaxed against him, following suite Moira fell asleep with him. Waking up again when it was now light outside Moira blinked slowly and looked around, she had reverted back to normal. Looking at Amwolf for a moment she smiled a little before she moved away from him and got out of the bed, walking into the bathroom Moira set about getting herself cleaned up wanting to distract herself from the hunger pains that were slowly starting for her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:07 pm

It was still dark out, which it only would amplify his growling sound to be even more unnerving and intimidating. They could see each other very well in the low lighting with their night vision; although, it would take Moira a while longer yet to discover her night vision, unless her wolf had decided to help out with this particular moment as her nails had turned into claws. It had to be really good and enjoyable for her to unconsciously transform. He could feel her claws digging into his fur though. He could see that she was shifting for him. The wolf of hers must have wanted that knot of his. He grinned evilly when she discovered that sex was even better now. As she hit her climax, there was a pop felt when her walls clamped down on his tie and started milking him for five minutes straight. Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt... The knot was the most breath taking and addicting part for females. The sensation of milking him would be very satisfying especially come to breeding season. For now, this was for bonding and stress relief. While they were joined at the hip, he let out a deep heavy relieved and satisfied sigh. He growled deeply and rolled them to the side. He would wrap his arms around her and cuddle while she felt the heartbeats through their love knot. He closed his eyes growling affectionately into her ear. This was an excellent start to their morning. Next would probably be where he would be taking her out to breakfast to sate that imminent debilitating hunger that she experienced the night before and witnessed Amwolf go through countless times. "Yes love, this is what it's like when two werewolves mate...very relaxing" he said before he trailed off in sort of a victory nap like coma as he recovered from the massive loss of body fluids.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:19 pm

Moira whimpered and her eyes fluttered closed when he bit into her neck harder, the feeling sent jolts of pure pleasure through her body. When he finally pushed his member into her Moira moaned happily, she took note of the fact that he was being rougher with her and she was loving it. As he pounded into her Moira arched her back, unbeknownst to her her nails were slowly turning into claws. She didn't even notice it because she was too focused on the pleasure that was running through her from Amwolf being forceful with her, "Ohh this feels...more amazing" she managed to moan out. Moving her right hand away from his arm she gripped onto the bedhead digging her claws into it, Moira had no doubt that because she was now a werewolf that she was going to experience more amazing sensations. Every time he hit her g-spot Moira whimpered, it wasn't long before her back arched and she reached her climax because of his actions her claws digging into the bedhead more as she dragged her claws down it leaving marks in the wood.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:07 pm

Amwolf snarled as she dug her claws into his shoulders giving him a jolt that would awaken him in more ways than one. His wolf was wanting to her who was in charge and would bite her back. This time his bite was a little bit harder in the past, like before he had put more restraint into it. Now that she was a werewolf, he could give her a proper bite and not worry about if he broke the skin or not. There were some fang indentations but no blood. It was enough to give that same effect that her claws did that was for certain. He growled at her again, and another bite was given. This bite he added some shear to it like nails raking across one's flesh. Something about today felt different, like she was really experiencing what her lover could really do. He snorted at her when she told him not to tease, and he finally complied with her after some more mutual clawing and biting at each other. He plunged his wolfman member into her and did his usual motions albeit he was using a hell of a lot more force than he was before. The whole bed was rocking and knocking into the wall. It creaked and popped threatening to break. This amount of force was being focused into her g-spot and deeper areas. Where the hell was all this before? You were holding out on her?

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:51 pm

Moira gasped a little when Amwolf rolled on top of her, letting him do as he wanted she gasped and arched her back as soon as he bit into her neck she moved her hands on to his shoulders. Digging her nails into his skin she moaned eagerly showing him that she was enjoying what he was doing, she always did, Amwolf knew which buttons to press to get her going and she loved it. Giving him another challenging growl, this one was a little more firm, showing him that she was getting impatient with him teasing her and not putting his member inside of her. "Don't be a tease" Moira whimpered as she moaned eagerly every time his member passed over her nub, "If you are going to bite me like that, at least fuck me too" she added with a moan as she lightly dragged her nails down his arms. Her nails weren't digging into his skin enough to cut him but enough to leave lines against his skin, she knew if Amwolf really wanted to tease her he would but she also knew she would give him a run for his money.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:42 pm

Good food and good company tended to keep those nightmares and dreams at bay...at least for a little while. He growled into her ear seductively in response to her telling him good morning. This was part of their routine after all, and even with this change with her, what happened in the bedroom would likely remain the same for them. He would hear her growl back at him, which was new between them, but not something he was not accustomed to. He would roll on top of her and try to dominate her by humping her. She could smell his member and its precum from under the blankets. He got it all over her tummy. He bit into her neck more before his trusts came more over her folds where she could feel it gliding over her nub. What would be interesting was to see just how much of her new wolf he could excite and encourage to come out to play with his wolf.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:18 pm

Moira slept soundly for the rest of the night amazingly she hadn't had any dreams or nightmares that revolved around what had occurred for her to become a werewolf. Just sleeping pressed against Amwolf kept her calm and anytime she even woke up a tiny bit she instantly went back to sleep knowing she was in his arms, the sound of him growling into her er made her slowly start to wake up. Moaning softly at the feeling of him pawing and caressing at her she pressed her back more against his chest as she stretched out her neck slightly giving a moan of pleasure as he bit her neck, "Good morning to you too" Moira got out with a smile her voice croaky from sleep. She did enjoy the mornings where Amwolf would wake her up in such a manner, there was something about him dominating her when she was still half asleep that was fun for her. As he continued to grope and growl at her Moira instinctively gave a soft growl of her own back to him, her very new wolf wanting to lightly challenge him but not enough to actually piss him off.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:10 pm

Amwolf would reach over and start up the air conditioner under the window beside the bed. Werewolves generally liked the bedroom to be very cool, and now with them both being warm, it would make things comfortable for them to cuddle and not overheat. He wrapped his arm around her and continued their cuddle session. He respected her wishes to not mate tonight, and it was understandable. He closed his eyes and thought to himself on all that had transpired today. His girlfriend's CEO father threatened to fire him, His Girlfriend defended him, and now she was turned into a werewolf. He did not think that she would turn so quickly. Well, she would not actually break in her new form until the full moon. He might need to find some place safe for her to transform for the first time. He or Moira were going to have to ask Cloe if there were any safe spaces where a Werewolf couple could spend a full moon together whilst the other was experiencing their first change.

The night was oddly not as stressful for him as he would have thought. Having peace of mind that his mate was okay really help let him calm down a big deal. He would start to stir in the morning as he maybe got a bit too comfortable and relaxed. In his groggy half-asleep stupor, his wolf turned towards her and started growling into her ear erotically and started his pawing and caressing at her. He would growl a couple more times this time more dominantly as he would start to gnaw into her neck while he felt up one of her breasts. She could feel his member poking her into her back. It was too early for their hunger to be triggered so it was the perfect time to mate and not have the mood spoiled, but the question was...was Moira feeling better?

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:49 pm

Moira crinkled her nose at him when he said that eating the raw bacon was normal. She knew she was going to have to get used to a lot of things she found weird because of what had happened, sitting the root beer when Amwolf offered it to her she then set about finishing off her food. When they were done Moira watched as he cleaned up and turned off the light, getting up off of the floor she climbed back into the bed and cuddled against Amwolf when he transformed into his wolfman form. When he growled at her Moira shivered a little as she laid her head down on his chest, "I am too tired and achy to go a round" Moira said with a soft laugh "Try again in the morning" she added as she got more comfortable against Amwolf and nuzzled her head in against the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:38 pm

Amwolf chuckled to himself to her reaction to him eating bacon raw. "It's normal" he assured her. He had a feeling that he would be catching her doing it from time to time. As she did her best not to think about her change in lifestyle, Amwolf was coming up with accommodations for her. He himself had his own meat stash, so bringing his cache to her should not be a problem. He watched her reaction as she tried the rabbit out. He wondered if there were some aversion due to it being a bunny rabbit. "Must be a purebred thing" he muttered but more to himself. He chomped down and cleared munched. "You'll start noticing the difference in qualities of meat. Caged meat doesn't taste as good as free-ranged meat. You can tell if the animal lived a good life or a shitty one. Caged meat makes me feel like crap" he told her before he placed his hand over his stomach and burped. He reached over for a 48oz cup of root beer he got from the 7-eleven, and he offered her a sip. "I always give my thanks to the animal before I eat it. It's seems silly to most others, but I want that animal to feel appreciated and respected before they pass on" he said before he started popping the steamed broccoli with cheese into his mouth. Strings and threads of cheddar cheese hung out of his mouth. He slurped it up and whipped off whatever was left on his chin.

Once they were finished with their meal, Amwolf collected their containers of food. He could feel the weight in his stomach once again, but this time it was not as overstuffed. He crammed the containers in a bag, and he shut the light off. He kicked his shoes off and took his clothes off before getting into bed. He transformed into his wolfman like form and waited for her to come join him. This would be an opportunity for her to ask him anything about her new lifestyle. He gazed upon her and growled at her seductively. Either they were going to cuddle, or he was going to mate her...it was very hard to tell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next