Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 9:30 pm

Moira rolled her eyes at his words, half of what he said didn't make sense to her drunken mind but she didn't care. "I don't care about being in the tabloids" she groaned with a small shake of her head, "And I am not going to lose my lifestyle, my parents are too bloody rich for that" she pointed out. Hearing the rattling of a bottle above her head Moira sat up and leaned back into the seat and stared at the bottom of Advil with a frown, reaching up Moira snatched the bottle from his grip. Opening the bottle she managed to get a couple out into her hand, tossing them into her mouth she dry swallowed the pills easily before she tossed the bottle into the center console Amwolf had gotten it from.

"Just take me to my apartment and stop talking" Moira grumbled as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the headrest, for a while she kept her eyes open her head slightly turned away from Amwolf before she sighed softly curling up in the seat as she let herself fall asleep her head resting against the passenger window.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 9:22 pm

Amwolf shook his head when she called him an idiot about the conservatorship. "I know you don't, but all I'm saying is that it could be worse" he said as a matter of fact. "So, what do you want to be in the tabloids? Do you not care about losing your lifestyle?" he pried. He was busy keeping his eyes on the road, but there were a couple of times where he would have to pull back his instincts to growl at her or put her into a submission hold...with his teeth pressed against her neck over her carotid artery.

"I don't care if you care or not. It's a formality" he spoke with a growly voice. She was very brave to cover her mouth up like that, and he finally took his eyes off the road briefly with his eye twitching. He saw her cradling her head, and once he got stopped at another red light, he opened his center console and pulled out a bottle of Advil. He dangled it over her head and shook it with the label faced toward her. He was not trying to annoy her, but letting some of his asshole persona slip. It's NYC, they were only driving 5 miles an hour anyway. She's not going to get any nasty bruising.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 8:46 pm

Moira swore when he slammed on the breaks making her bang her head, ignoring him taking a photo of her she rubbed her head with her left hand. Opening her mouth to get angry at him she yelped when he slammed on the break again, moving backwards to sit on her own seat Moira rolled her eyes at him, "I don't have a conservatorship you idiot, my parents just hire people like you to keep me out of the tabloids" she snapped before she groaned a little and held her now throbbing head. "Just take me to my apartment you over paid buffoon" Moira groaned a small wave of nausea rolling over her as he drove.

When he told her his name Moira moved her hands and glanced at him a little her body swaying slighting in the seat, "I don't care what your name is" she grumbled. When he continued to talk Moira groaned before she reached out and drunkenly placed her hand over his mouth, "Just stop talking" Moira whined a little not wanting to hear him continue to talk. Taking her hand away from his mouth she went back to cradling her head.

"I don't care what you are, I don't need a bodyguard and I don't want one. So go running back to my dad like all of the rest and quit" she grumbled as she continued to not look at him her bright red hair falling down around her shoulders as she bent over in the car seat.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 8:36 pm

With her struggles to get free by hitting and wiggling told her two things. One was that Amwolf was incredibly strong, and two was that he had some serious back muscles. It was like pounding your fist in a crappy leather barstool lacking in the cushion department. Happens when he flexes his back to steady her wiggling. He glanced over after her little comment about he did not get to decide that. "Do you know what a conservatorship is?" he asked. Just what the heck was he implying. He snickered. "Slipped the child lock when I put you in" he told her somehow getting a sadistic kick out of this.

He pulled out of his parking spot and headed out through to get the boulevard. "You can go tomorrow. What's the point in drinking when you're already sloshed? You trying to kill yourself?" He asked. His eye twitched as she tried to surf across him. Slam! He slammed on his breaks to get her to bonk her head. "Heh heh" he chortled as he took a picture of the rather unflattering position that she was in. It was proof of her bad behavior, and he might use it for leverage later when she sobered up. Slam! He slammed his breaks again. He locked his door in the middle of the slam to mask the sound. "I'll let you out when we get you home" he said.

He sent her father a text message with the picture and the caption. "Dragged your daughter out of the night club. Barely can walk. En route with her to drop off at estate" he did this while they were stopped at a red light and send.

He continued on with the green light. "The name is Amwolf by the way" he said before he chuckled evilly. "You know your attempts to get me to quit amuse me" he told her. "Ever try to take on a werewolf before?" he pried.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Moira gave a yelp when she was suddenly picked up and thrown over the mans shoulder, the sudden movement made her head spin more then it already was. Groaning softly she was still for a moment before she shook her head and began to hit him and wiggle trying to get him to put her down. When he stopped moving she was ready to wiggle away from him before she suddenly found herself thrown into a car. Moira looked at him when he started the car and glared at her making her cross her arms over her stomach, "You do not get to decide that" she slurred at him her eyes narrowed angrily at him. Rolling her eyes when he talked about her life being at stake Moira moved in the seat a little and tried the handle to get out of the car, finding it was locked she hit her fist on it before she moved her knees onto the seat.

"I am going back to the club" Moira slurred angrily as she attempted to crawl across Amwolf not caring that she was now putting herself into the tiny space between him and the steering wheel, "You are not the boss of me, I am going to do what I want" she continued as she placed her right hand on his upper thigh to balance herself more as she tried to open his door with her left hand. Finding it locked as well Moira made an annoyed noise as she turned her head and glared at him as her body swayed a tiny bit in the small space "Let me out."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 8:15 am

Amwolf did not flinch with her defiant attitude, but he did stare her down growling lowly. Yup, that's what exactly what he did. She only got two steps in before he had wrapped an arm around her and slung her up over his shoulder like a sack of flour. He was very strong and there was a sense of effortlessness and weightlessness about that whole movement. He heard her back pop and crackle from the amount of force. Apparently, He could get a job as a chiropractor if the whole bodyguard job fails. He carried her off. His footsteps were oddly not ass heavy hitting like other big men. Being a werewolf, he was used to walking digitigrade, so there was a bit of noise cancelation and shock absorption going on. He got around the corner and got to his black mustang gt. He threw her in slamming the door, and he got around into the driver's seat scanning around for anything and whether or not Moira would try to bail out the car. He would then turn the ignition and glare at her. "You're ready to go home" he spoke gruffly to her.

The corner of his lip twitched showing a fang as one of his werewolf mannerisms slipped out. "Look, if it's a pissing contest your wanting to get into, don't. You don't want to be fucking with me when your life may be at stake!" he lectured her. Another growl came from him. "Do you know how many monsters out there want to kidnap you? This is not a game! I know what they are fully capable of" he told her

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:11 am

Moira couldn't help but laugh a little as this man basically dragged her outside of the club effortlessly, when he asked her if it was time for her to go back to her tower she crinkled her nose at him. Taking her arms from around his neck she shook her head and flicked her long red locks over her right shoulder, "Nope" Moira slurred. Moving away from him she started to head back into the club. She didn't care if he got angry with her, even as drunk as she was Moira knew that this was her new bodyguard. She didn't care, what he thought about her, Moira wanted to make his job harder for him even if that meant him having to throw her into a car to get her back to her apartment. Moira adjusted her little black dress a little so the straps were further up on her shoulders so it was more comfortable. "I'll go home when I am ready" she called over her shoulder flippantly, Moira wanted to keep drinking and make this man work for his pay check.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 6:58 am

Amwolf Cooper, 24, was the body guard that whom her parents had hired to look after her. He was a physically imposing tall dark and handsome type of individual with extra emphasis on the dark bit, for just in his family name would have given a clue for those in the know that he was born from a notorious crime family. His given name only confirmed just that...he was a member of the werewolf mafia. Out of all applicants who have applied. He had the most success, was the most qualified, and carried the biggest of conceal weapons. Despite disclaiming that he was reformed, he was passed up each time, and drawn the most anxiety like a boogeyman he was lurking in the stack of applicants. You don't just leave the family and not get called for a favor later. He was dangerous...but will all other options exhausted, he was begrudgingly given the job.

Things already went to a great start when her father met him face to face. To the contrary of what his application said, there was absolutely no way this man was 6'5" when he came in ducking under the door frame. Another red flag was he listed that he was 250 lbs, he looked to have been more like 350 lbs. What else did this guy lie about in his application? The picture matched and he did fit the build quite nicely. Something about him though screamed of a potential PR disaster.

He took his assignment and went off without farther questions. With his enhanced senses of sound and smell, he worked well from a distance in the shadows. He had found his assignment no problem, and he stationed himself atop of a roof adjacent from the night clubs she were visiting. He had just screwed on his silencer and calibrated his green laser on his sniper rifle. When using his werewolf abilities, he was color blind to red. Unfortunately for him, that would mean that he could lose track of his assignment who also had red hair. Her attire was unique enough for him to accommodate this limitation though.

As he looked down at her from the roof top, he could see how shitfaced she was, and he had to quickly disassemble his stakeout spot. He had stashed his equipment and leaped off the rooftop and landed 6 floors to the ground into an alleyway. He wore a black hooded cloak with a masking covering his face, and he would pull back his hood but keep the black mask over his mouth to conceal his very prominent fangs. His eyes were a bewitching shade of green. He approached her and loomed over her as he grabbed her arm firmly. He heard her ask him what he could do for her, but ignore the rest. "It's time to go miss party princess" he said almost in a mocking manner. His voice was so deep and carried well even through the loud music. There was a bit of an intrinsic growl that came along with is speech pattern as common with all werewolves. It were both alluring and intimidating at the same time. His scent was something different, something wild, something earthy and natural. He released her when she shook his hand off. He could smell her interest in him and did not feel that she would flee. When she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, she managed to tug his mask free. He gave off a bit of a low slightly annoyed grow vocalization and he looked down at her aloof. "It's time to go home" he spoke to her firmly. She were able to see his fang glisten in the neon lights.

He started to head out of the party scene with her hanging off from his neck. He had some really big biceps and some very broad shoulders. Once outside, he stared down into her eyes seeing her curiosity and took in a deep breath trying to maintain his composure. He particularly did not care much for the elite class, and it seemed that his and her worlds were opposite ends of the world. "Well? Is it time to go back to your tower?" he asked her in a bit of a cold stoic but mocking way. Another growly vocalization game from his throat when she called him scrumptious. He peered around scanning their surroundings, and he sniffed the air. All he could smell were this woman's arousal and alcohol. From her angle she could see the bright yellow glow from the LED street lights reflecting off the tapetum lucidum in his eyes while using his abilities. Yes, he was a high-functioning werewolf using his powers and not going berserk contrary to the stereotypes and rumors about them.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 3:56 am

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 Afd17c7e7243695d114ff58b28dc66a9
Moira was a party girl, she had been that way since she was sixteen. Her parents were upperclass elite in New York, her father worked as a CEO of a multinational company that worked to keep the supernatural out of the limelight and put them into everyday jobs, and as such they tended to not care where she was and what she was doing as she was growing up. Now at the age of twenty-one Moira had had several bodyguards, all of which had quit the job after a day or two because they couldn't keep up with her being a wild child. They reported to her parents they she was too much to handle and they needed to find someone better equipped to handle her. But unbeknownst to them was that Moira only acted out when her parents hired new bodyguards for her, even though she loved a good party Moira was the kind of girl who actually knew her limits.

Even though when she was younger she had made it into the tabloids for being very drunk at several parties and had gained herself the title of Party Princess Moira actually knew how to handle her liquor. It had now been a few months since her parents had saddled her with a bodyguard, but while she was out visiting some clubs with friends she had gotten a text from one of the workers in her fathers office letting her know that they had gotten her a new bodyguard and that he would be going to find her soon. Moira couldn't help but laugh at that, showing the text to her friends they all knew what to do and all of them started ordering every single shot and bottle of alcohol they could think of.

After a couple of hours of fast paced drinking Moira was wasted enough that she was seeing double, her speech was slurring and she was stumbling slightly. She could only hope that when the bodyguard found her as her father no doubt had given them her location since he insisted on tracking her phone, he would be unimpressed with the sight of her and leave.

Feeling someone grab her arm Moira turned her head making the room spin a little, stumbling slightly she laughed and leaned against the man who was holding her arm. "What can I do for you, you tall mysterious, handsome man?" Moira purred her words slurring. She wasn't normally the kind of woman to fall into bed with random people but the man who was holding her arm, even in her drunken state, was a treat. Moira knew even sober her would give him the chance in a heartbeat to bed her. Carefully moving so she was facing him Moira moved her arm he was holding and lightly shook his hand off so she could reach up and wrap her arms around his neck. Moira wasn't considered a short woman standing at five foot five in height but this man made her feel tiny even with the stiletto heels she was wearing. "You are scrumptious" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8