Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:32 pm

Amwolf had sighed and nodded in agreement about them keep doing what they were doing just to avoid cameras. He could most certainly do that. It was going to take some restraint, but it just meant that they could spend more time at her home(...their home?) to get it out of their system. The mornings were the best as they would spend an extra 45 minutes either cuddling or having him put cream in her coffee.

The waitress wrote down their orders and sighed heavily. "Well, if his point is that he's an arrogant asshole...mission accomplished" she commented.

Amwolf chuckled then he cleared his throat. "Humans don't usually come here. Those that do, they are under a lot of scrutiny. You're fine as you carry my mark and scent. They just don't want to deal with listening to getting grossed out about the food or gawking at other werewolves who might have shifted forms" he explained.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in tighter up to him before he started to rub her shoulder. "So...what will you do if I get fired? You know that he'll put another bodyguard on you and order them to prevent us from being together" he asked her lowly.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:16 pm

“I think you and I have very different ideas of talking” Moira pointed out, letting him lead her out and to his car. “Keep doing what we are doing and just avoid cameras” she said with a laugh. She knew even if her father did end up firing Amwolf she would still see him as she didn’t care what he father thought. Following him into the restaurant she raised a brow seeing some of the looks she was getting she couldn’t help but laugh a little, “I take it I am an interesting commodity here?” She asked Amwolf as she sat down in the booth and pressed up against him. “A wine for me” Moira said with a smile when they were asked if they wanted drinks, when Amwolf was questioned about if she was the one who he took to the moon rave she smirked a little when he was asked if he had been trying to impress her. “Oh no, he wasn’t trying to impress me. He was trying to make a point” Moira said casually.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:51 pm

Amwolf stopped, which if it was any other person, he would have overpowered them. He took in a deep breath and sighed in frustration. He gritted his teeth, but he gave up when food was mentioned. She knew him too well. He would walk with her through the building, and he would look over at her sad mood. He would wrap his big arm around her and pulled her close to him growling protectively. "I was just going to have a little talk with him. That's all" he told her.

They would leave the building and Amwolf had to let her go to avoid the stipulation of having their PDA being recorded in the tabloids. "What are we going to do? Now he knows. Do you want me to keep doing what I was doing?" he asked. They walked together to his car, and he decided to take her to a werewolf restaurant in Long Island. It was far away for easy shots with the paparazzi, and Amwolf asked for a booth in the back away from the windows. It was a quaint Bavarian style restaurant, which the waitresses and waiters seemed to know Amwolf very well. There were a lot of looks towards Moira, but seeing how she was with Amwolf and the scent on her, they let it go seeing that they were mates. This was a place where the werewolves could talk about the happenings.

Amwolf got into the booth, and he waited for his mate to cozy up to him as per usual. "How are things between you and Cloe? I haven't seen her around recently" he asked. The waitress came up to them and brought the menus to them. She glanced between them and giggled to herself. Even out here, the news about him taking the woman to the Moon rave got out.

"Anything to drink?" She asked.

"I'll have a pint of your house lager" Amwolf said.

The waitress cleared her throat. "Is she? Is she the one you brought to the moon rave?" she asked.

"Yeah? What about it?" he asked.

"I don't take you as stupid Amwolf...but color me impressed. You must have some huge balls taking on everyone like that. Trying to impress your girl?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:20 pm

Moira flopped down to side beside Amwolf when he motioned for her to do so, any other man she would have ignored but Amwolf was a hard man to ignore. “Like that would solve anything” she grumbled with a shake of her head at his offer to attack the paparazzi. Looking at him when he stood up and started for her fathers office, scrabbling out of the chair she moved up behind him and tugged on the back of his shirt. “Leave it Amwolf” she said gently and gave another light tug, “Let’s just go and get some food” Moira added with a raised brow. As much as she would have loved to see her father get what he deserved she didn’t want to risk Amwolf getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:14 pm

During those days, the routine between Amwolf and Moira was that he take her to the club or wherever she needed to go. He would bring her home to do the deed and give her that release. She had gotten very affectionate after then. He was nervous about the PDA, but he did not want to stop her from doing something that was so natural. She was happy. They did have quite a bit of banter between each other, but he would just take it.

When they got called into his office, he pretty much did not care what happened at that point. He sensed what went on between him and Moira would have meant that even if he got fired, she would want to be with him. His prowess was addicting, but most of all, he got along with her. Amwolf watched Moira storm out the door, and he smirked. "No, I heard" he said before he motioned to her to come sit by him. "You know...I could start attacking the paparazzi. I would hate to see your happiness taken away" he told her. He was being facetious of course, but the point he was trying to make was that he would do anything to make her happy.
He stood up and started to walk towards the door. He looked like he was doing something crazy. He flung the door open, and he felt a tug from behind him. He looked behind to see what was going on.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:49 pm

Moira was more then happy to do as he wished since he had already taken care of her. She spent the rest of the day and night with him in pure bliss.

A few days later Moira found herself in her fathers office, she was dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans, a white top and boots. There had been a few pictures of her cuddled up to and very close to Amwolf that had hit the tabloids which her father had seen. “Every time Moira!” Her father snapped making her roll her eyes, “Give me one reason not to fire his ass!” He demanded of her. “Here’s a reason. He makes me happy” Moira snapped making her father sigh, “Fine…Fine! But if any more pictures of the two of you make it into the tabloids again he is gone! I don’t care about his reputation! He will be gone” he basically yelled at her.

Moira scoffed a little, “Then just fire him then! That way I don’t need to try and creep around” she snapped back making her father look at her wide eyed. He had never heard her snap back at him before, moving around his desk he stood in front of her. “He gets one last chance and then I’ll fire him” he hissed at her.

Rolling her eyes Moira got out of the chair she was sat in and stalked towards the door, “I hate you” she said over her shoulder to him before she left his office slamming the door behind herself. Stalking to the waiting area she looked at Amwolf, “I am sure you don’t need a replay of what happened?” She asked crossing her arms over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:25 pm

Amwolf sighed heavily and sighed. "Thanks, I can keep using my tongue after. I just need to get this throbbing to go away" he said as he took his clothes off and got onto his back. He would help her get on top of him where he felt up her butt and hips. He used his claws on her side again as he got aligned, and she slid him in. This was something that they could do and not cause him pain. He would do things like rake his claws up and down her sides and cup and grope her breasts. He started bucking his hips a little as much as his body would let him. He growled seductively looking into her eyes deeply.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:15 pm

Moira shivered when he growled at her, she would not get over him doing that. “Well…I look forward to it” she panted, gripping onto the sheets more her body trembled from every pass his tongue made. When he stood up she raised a brow seeing how hard he was and she laughed softly when he asked if she wanted to be on top, “I’m not going to complain about being on top” Moira said honestly. She knew she was going to do everything she could to keep her father from finding out what they were doing for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:36 pm

Amwolf was feeling like he was beginning to understand her. He could sympathize with her having a her father dictate everything that she did. She was an adult and she should have some autonomy. He growled at her in an alluring way. "I can to this and more every night" he told her still trying to sell himself. He could at least give her something to look forward to when taking her home from the club. It would take some time convincing her drunk alternative ego, but he thinks his tongue could persuade her. He chuckled evilly. "I plan to do this until you get raw" he said honestly. His dick was super hard right now and throbbing. He hissed and snarled before he stood up with his big issue. "Fuck! Do you want top?" he asked. A werewolf allowing her to take top? Wow, he did not mind having his lady taking control every so often.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:24 pm

Moira didn’t know how much more of the teasing and pleasure he was giving her that she could take, biting her bottom lip she opened her eyes and moved her head a little to look at him with a raised brow and a small smirk. “I’ll think about keeping you” she teased before she moaned eagerly her hips rolling slightly as he flicked his tongue against her clit, she knew she had scored big time with her father hiring him but Moira wanted to tease him that he might not stick around. “And how many times do you plan to make me cum before you’re done with me?” Moira question with a small laugh the end of it turning into another moan.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:06 pm

Amwolf growled softly and smirked knowing that he would be probably doing this more often with her. It was a gift of his that came in handy. He started rolling her nipple between his index finger and thumb giving them a couple tugs allowing his fingers to glide over them. He pulled back when she achieved her first orgasm. He chuckled evilly. "Some of us wolves can do things that you didn't imagine were possible" he told her before he started flicking her clit with his tongue. "You might want to keep this one. I promise you that there will be more surprises...pleasant ones" he said in between flicks.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm

Moira held onto the blankets under her as she continued to moan in pleasure, every movement he did sent shockwaves through her body and she had to fight to keep still for Amwolf. When he played with her breasts her back arched a little pressing more of her breast into his hand, “Oh shit” Moira gasped before she gave an eager moan already reaching her first orgasm because of him constantly hitting her g-spot. Panting and trying to catch her breath Moira couldn’t help but give a small helpless noise as she was recovering from her orgasm, “Okay…you wolves really do know what you’re doing” she panted.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:36 pm

Amwolf continued to lap his tongue up on her g-spot, and he blew hot air into her clit. He started rolling his tongue like he was drinking water. He reached up to play with her breasts with one hand and run his claws down her side. He was persistent and focused, and he was not going to break away for a conversation. He listened to her seeing if she was enjoying this, which she obviously was. It was hard for werewolves to learn how to control their transformations, but it was only a select few who could modify their body parts independently. He leaned this when he was being trained to be a hitman. He started to grow hard, but he was too sore to actually use it...perhaps she can return the favor.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:24 pm

Moira shivered again when Amwolf growled into her ear, she knew she would never get tired of hearing that. Laughing softly when he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom, letting him position her as he pleased Moira gasped softly as soon as she felt his tongue touch her. Closing her eyes she moaned eagerly as soon as his tongue moved inside of her, she had never had a werewolf go down on her before but Moira was loving the feeling. As soon as the tip of his tongue pressed against her g-spot Moira gasped and moaned as she arched her back slightly showing Amwolf she was very much enjoying herself, “Okay I wasn’t expecting that” she moaned feeling her pleasure rising at a steady pace before of his actions.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:12 pm

Amwolf smirked when she agreed that she wanted to see how many times she could do it before getting caught. He chuckled to himself evilly when she nodded to his question about finding out how long his tongue is. "I promise you that you won't be disappointed" he said with a purr. He growled into her ear erotically and nibbled it. His toggling of her pleasure switch sped up, and he eventually scooped her up. He would carry her into her bedroom, and he powered through the soreness. It was a more dull pain than the sharp ones from earlier. He got her onto her back and slid her up to him. He leaned in and started to lapped at her folds and the tip of his tongue got underneath her clit and flick. He gave her clit a couple of flicks before his tongue started to lengthen as he accessed his werewolf form's tongue. She would find his tongue invade her vaginal opening and it was thick and it was long. He lifted the tip of his tongue and pressed it against her g-spot.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 5:56 pm

“Oh I really do want to know how many times we can before being caught” Moira moaned, when he growled seductively a shiver ran through her body. When he asked if she wanted to find out just how long his tongue was she nodded her head a little “I very much do” she said with a smirk before she gasped at the feeling of him running his claws over her folds to tease her. She couldn’t hold back the moan that his movement brought from her as she leaned back against him more, Moira knew that this man was going to be the end of her but she was more then happy to go along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Amwolf chuckled. "Probably...but don't you want to find out how many times before we get caught?" he told her before he started nibbling her on the neck growling seductively. He reached up to grope at her breast. "You'll find out" he told her. He licked his lips. "Do you want to find out just how long my tongue really is?" he suggested. He was implying that he was going to give her cunninglus, and he could modify his tongue so that he could reach some...places. He reached down to run his claw over her folds to toggle her nub.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 3:07 pm

"He'll probably only care about hearing us have sex" Moira said with a soft laugh, she knew how her father could be. He believed that there shouldn't be sex before marriage and he couldn't understand why Moira didn't agree with him on that. Shivering a little when he growled into her ear that he healed quickly Moira gave a small laugh, "Oh I am very eager to see what you can still do" she said as tingles ran over her body from him running his claws up and over her sides to her abdomen. When he nibbled on her ear lobe Moira couldn't help but gasp softly when he did that, "I want to know what kind of things you can do now that can still get me off" Moira moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:50 am

Amwolf smirked. "I'm surprised how quickly word got out that I took you to a moon rave. Which do you think he'd find out the fastest?" he pondered. He growled into her ear seductively "Mmmmm...I do heal quickly. You wouldn't notice a difference in my performance later tonight" he told her. His claws ran up her up and over her sides to her abdomen. "There are...things I can do now that can still set of fireworks inside you. Gotta have build up and anticipation for the main show" his voice sounded heavier and sultry. He then would nibble on her ear lobe to see if that excited her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:44 pm

Moira couldn’t help but laugh noting how uncomfortable Snaggletooth got at her words, when Amwolf asked if she wanted to see how many times they could do it before her father found out she shrugged her shoulders a little. “What? Scared he’ll find out too soon?” Moira teased. Listening as Snaggletooth left Moira yelped a little at the sudden feeling of Amwolf gripping her sides making her put her coffee down on the counter out of the way in case she accidentally knocked it over. “Oh I love seeing how far I can push things” she said with a smirk before her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned softly when he started to nibble on the side of her neck that he hadn’t touched the night before. Opening her eyes Moira smirked a little before she managed to move her neck enough to get him to stop biting it and she turned around to face him, she loved how his grip on her felt as she did so. “But I doubt you’re up for it” Moira teased still smirking, “I mean, you did say it takes at least four hours for you to get back to normal…so I doubt you’re strong enough to be rough” she added cheekily wondering how much she could push his buttons before he had enough of her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:32 pm

Snaggletooth cleared his throat uncomfortably when she told him that she likes men who actually know how to dominate her. He looked at her markings then closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "I can see that" he remarked.

Amwolf raised an eyebrow now that Moira was saying she's slept with him to get her fired. He seemed more annoyed than he was embarrassed. Snaggletooth was more uneasy with the conversation worried to say the wrong thing around them.

"What, do you want to see how many times we can do if before he finds out?" Amwolf asked.

Snaggletooth squirmed and got up looking very uncomfortable. "Look, I have to go" he told them as he slammed his briefcase closed. He briskly walked out of the apartment before Amwolf smirked. "I wonder what has been getting him all hot and bothered?" He turned to Moira and he growled at her. He got behind her and gripped her sides in a very similar manner to the night before. "Wanna see how far we can push this?" he asked before he began to nibble her into her other side of her neck that had no markings on it.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:18 pm

Moira couldn’t help but laugh softly when Snaggletooth questioned how Amwolf had managed to keep her alive and get her out without a scratch. “I don’t think you want an answer to that” she said casually, leaning against the kitchen counter as Amwolf told her who she was she gave him a small wave of her hand. When he asked if she liked the bad boys Moira couldn’t help but smirk a little, “No, just men who actually know how to dominate me” she said sweetly. She had never seen a werewolf embarrassed but she wanted to see if could. “And since his my bodyguard I like to sleep with them to see if they get fired” Moira teased as she smirked at Amwolf a little, she had no doubt that at some point her father would find out that they had slept together but she was eager to see how long they could before he did.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:09 pm

Snaggletooth looked to Moira and saw the markings on her neck and the smell of werewolf cum and body oils coming off from her. "Good lord man! How did you manage to keep her alive? She doesn't even have a scratch on her!" he commented. He then cleared his throat. "Um, I think that I will be fine. Cause, I never was here" he explained.

Amwolf sighed. "This is Snaggletooth, he's our liaison in NYPD"

Snaggletooth waved her a hello. "Nice to meet you" he said before he cleared his throat. "I see that you like the bad boys, is that it?" he joked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 8:51 pm

Cleo narrowed her eyes at Amwolf dangerously as he talked, when he mentioned her leaving the door open she shrugged a little before she watched him get up and leave Moiras bedroom. “Don’t play games with him Moira, his dangerous” Cleo said to her before she got up and walked out of the apartment.

Getting off of the bed Moira didn’t bother fixing her robe even though it was dangerously close to exposing her breasts, walking out of her room she grabbed the front door and pushed it closed before she headed down the hall. Glancing at the other man who was now in her apartment Moira raised a brow, “Honestly my apartment seems to becoming a werewolf halfway house” she muttered to herself as she set about making herself coffee. She didn’t care if this new man saw the mark on her neck from Amwolf, nor did she care if he had a problem with her robe barely being closed. Hearing the last part about a rumour of Amwolf having been with her at the rave at Staten Moira couldn’t help but snicker a little, “Want something to drink, since you are in my apartment?” Moira asked from the kitchen as she filled a mug with coffee for herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 8:42 pm

Amwolf's head lurched then cocked to the side. "Wait...hold up...there's a kiddie pool rave? How the fuck does that work? Do they sedate the wolves?" he grumbled. He obviously never tried this rave before, though he was known to be a bit of a loner to begin with anyway. He looked away from her and rolled his eyes. "Psh, like she wants to go to another moon rave. I think I got that out of her system" he muttered. He darted his eyes back and forth at the comment of her being the entertainment of a hunt. "I think you're getting the Moon rave mixed up with the Fertility Festival" he muttered.

"Hey! Reaper! You got a minute!?" Called out a voice from outside the room. He had a very thick New Jersey accent.

"Fuck! You left the door open!?" Amwolf yelled at her. He soon got up and limped his way into the living room where an old familiar acquaintance was there waiting for him. The gentleman looked to be the third Blues brother, and he was carrying a brief case. "Snaggletooth? What are you doing here?"

The man frowned. "Hey man, I thought I told you all, I'm not Snaggletooth anymore. My name is Shadow now" he corrected him. Amwolf stared him down annoyed, and Snaggletooth relented. He sighed and sat down opening the brief case filled with folders filled with police documents. "Looked into that call you made the other night. They're after ya. When they never found your body in the raid, they waited for you to kill again to see where they could find you"

"I haven't had a contract in six months. When did I ever kill for free? Do I run a charity?" Amwolf grumbled.

"I know! That's what I'm saying. Look! You didn't hear it from me, but...they want you back. That hit on the SDA? They botched it so bad. They rigged the car bomb to go off too early. I think they are framing you. These kills are way too sloppy to be your work" Snaggletooth said.

"So, what do I do?" Amwolf asked.

"Find an alibi. Get this! There was an attack just last night in the Bronx. Same MO. Rumor has it that you were at that Rave in Staten with that human" Snaggletooth said before he pulled out the documents.

Amwolf growled. "Very sloppy. I don't hack my kills with my claws. It's just one punch straight to the heart. Enough to pop it like a water balloon"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next