Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 3:59 am

Moira smirked a little when Amwolf said that he had lot himself in the passion again, "Don't worry about it, it's just a door" she said breathlessly knowing full well that she was going to have to do a lot of repairs to her apartment because of the two of them.

Moira wasn't sure how everything was going to go, she was nervous to see how on earth she was going to cope with the night. She had been amazed at how the cabin was set out and the fact that they were out in the forest away from everyone else. Everything in her body was tingling and buzzing to the point that Moira was starting to feel uncomfortable, looking at Amwolf when he asked if she was ready she shook her head slightly looking a little dazed. "I'm not sure" she said honestly when he asked if she wanted him to hold her Moira looked around trying to get a proper thought going, "I don't think so, my skin is tingling and I don't know how it will feel if you do" Moira said softly. Rolling her shoulders and tipping her head from side to side a little from time to time she genuinely looked very uncomfortable as if she could not get comfortable in her own skin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 11:38 pm

They had really gotten out of control with their mating session, but from what he could tell, she was having a good time. The door would break completely, and they would fall on top of each other. She had transformed fully into that what he was in. He would start to fill her up after they knotted in this form. They would cuddle on the floor, and they would revert back to normal human form. This felt like the best sex yet. It was like it kept getting better. "MmmmHmmm...I'm glad you and your wolf liked it" he told her. He looked at the aftermath of their sex, and he shook his head laughing. "I lost myself in the passion again?" His wolf was sorry but not sorry. Bonding with the newly created shewolf was more important than worldly possessions, for it will prove crucial to when she goes through her first moon.

It was the evening of the next Full moon. The anticipation and anxiety mounted for both of them as they prepared a cabin out in the woods for their time of the month. The cabin was very simple and very sturdy. The bedroom had been reinforced and a werewolf couple's bed. It was essentially a giant dog bed that took up almost the entire room. Knowing how big Amwolf got on his moons, it could fit two of him. The fabric was nice and soft and the edges were pretty thick and could support his giant noggin no problem. The smell of the forest permeated through the cabin. There was a blanket but it was stowed in a corner for when morning came and they wanted to cuddle and sleep of the post reversion soreness.

Amwolf was busy preparing the deer carcasses. One for him, and the other for Moira. Moonrise was getting close. He could already feel the onset of the transformation as his limbs would feel crawly sensations, he would get manic and could not sit still. He got their meals done. He filled a big tub of fresh water, and he went around making sure everything was secure. He could already feel the hairs on he back of his neck begin to stand up as the urge to transform mounted. He looked to Moira and smiled faintly. "Are you ready for this?" he asked before he felt his muscles begin to spasm and cramp up. "Do you want me to hold you while this happens?" he asked.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 10:38 pm

Moira moaned eagerly as soon as she felt Amwolf inside of her, closing her eyes she dug her claws into the duvet under her. Pain during sex had always added up to pleasure for her, panting as he pushed her up against the door she gritted her teeth when the door broke. This was a new one for her but it didn't matter, she was in heaven with how rough he was being. It wasn't long before her transformation was fully triggered by everything Amwolf was doing to her. After they had had their fun Moira was cuddled up against Amwolf panting softly, she had slowly started to shift back to her human form as she was so exhausted from their round that her body was a little confused as to which form it wanted to be, "Well...that was fun" Moira got out breathlessly with a small laugh not caring that she once again found herself knotted with Amwolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 4:25 pm

Amwolf would persist with his touches before he would eventually go balls deep into Moira doggy-style to break in her werewolf form. His claws dug into her sides as he rammed himself into her. It was kind of painful given his size, but he was hitting all her right spots. Some shewolves liked the pain, and others would rather deal without. He growled at her ferociously and grabbed her by the hips lifting her up and pressing her into the door like it was WWE. Now, he had her pressed into the door fucking her from behind, and the door was popping and crunching threatening to break. Was this going to be a normal thing as werewolves? They end up breaking shit? Yup! The door broke! Moira's arms and elbows sunk into the door from the force of his thrusts.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:52 pm

Moira couldn’t help but give an annoyed noise when Amwolf scooped her up and moved her on top of him. Opening her eyes and looked down at him tilting her head to the side a little before she closed her eyes again when he touched the spot on her stomach making her back arch. The feeling of him rubbing her back and jut above her tail brought a small growl from her showing him she liked what he was doing, Moira had a feeling he was trying to get her turned on and it was working. Moving a little on him she placed her paw like hands on his chest and dug her claws in lightly showing him he was hitting all of the right spots.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 3:19 am

Amwolf would get so relaxed that he let go of his wolf, and there was a noticeable shift in his behavior. His growliness was much more pronounced as he wanted to lay claim on the shewolf beauty in front of him. Of course, having been sated early in the morning by this same female, he felt more inclined to romance with her. He scooped her up and made her sit on top of him. He was a very big boi. He would feel up her side and find that sweet spot on her tummy that would feel like absolute magic. There was also another spot he would show her that was just between her shoulder blades. He also rubbed at a spot just above where her tail grew. This spot often was sore. Okay, he was fixing to get her turned on with all of these special secret spots.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:57 am

The feeling of his claws running across her back made Moira shudder a little, she loved feeling his claws against her skin as it always sent goosebumps all over her body, giving a soft sigh when he nibbled on her neck and growled in her ear as she let herself relax more showing him that she was very much trying to do as he said. "I am relaxed" Moira said with soft laugh when he told her to relax, keeping herself snuggled against him it wasn't long before she finished shifting. She could tell that her body was different but she wasn't about to open her eyes to see it for herself as Moira didn't really think she was mentally prepared at all for opening her eyes and not seeing a human body, she knew she would have to get used to it but she was going to take small baby steps to get herself used to the idea of being a werewolf first before she even tried to wrap her brain around the fact that she could shift her body.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:48 am

Amwolf could not help the fur. All it did when she shook her head was it would tickle her. You would have to admit that he was built for cuddles, perfect for babies and small children. "Good...you matter to me quite a lot as well" he said as he ran his claws across her back. Was he bigger for some reason? He ran his claws over her shoulder and arm encouraging her to transform. He leaned in to give her neck a bit of a nibble, and he growled into her ear. "That's it...relax. I'm all that matters to you right now. Let whatever happens happen" he told her referring to her body turning wolf. She would be quite the looker as a shewolf; although, you would have to have your brain wired like a werewolf have true appreciation for her supple feminine beauty. She was not at all bulky like her mate was, but she had fire fur...something that was very rare. He would realize this once the lights were turned on. Right now, getting her comfortable with her true form was top priority, and second was just to relax in a nice quiet area.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:25 am

Moira closed her eyes again hearing the low purr that Amwolf gave off she loved hearing the different noises he made all of the time, when he asked if the sounds around her had faded and sounds mattered to her she smiled softly. "Mostly faded and you talking and breathing is what matters to me" she said softly, feeling his fur on her forehead Moira shook her head a little with a small laugh trying to get his fur away from her but she didn't do anything else as she kept her head on his chest listening to his heartbeating. As she let her body relax more Moira could feel her body begin to tingle softly as she felt herself begin to change slowly, she kept her eyes closed as she didn't really want to see herself changing as she had a feeling it would freak her out seeing her body changing like Amwolf's did anytime he changed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:09 am

Amwolf closed his eyes and listened to their heart beats while she placed her head onto his chest. He began to practice deep breathing techniques to give his big ole heart a break. He did transform while inside with her, and he would expect for her to change into her new true form as well with him if they were successful. He rolled his eyes about her little sarcastic comment. He could not help but chuckled to himself about him being warm and safe. "Yes, that's my duty to keep you warm and safe" he told her before he gave off a low purr. These werewolves sure did a lot of these vocalizations and non-verbals to express themselves. True to what she said, their hearts were beating in sync, which this was surprising in itself. They were so entuned with each other that there was a metronome effect with their vitals. "Yes...they are in sync, but has the sounds around you faded? What sound matters to you?" he asked her. She could probably feel a bit of fur on her forehead. He was feeling for any physical changes to Moira.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 1:40 am

When he swatted her rare she couldn't help but roll her eyes at him, listening to him as he explained ways to relieve stress. When he said that she had done an excellent job at calming him down Moira shrugged her shoulders a little, "I figured turning your attention to me would be safer then letting you keeping thinking about the psycho" she said honestly. As he explained what can cause stress and why he acted the way he did around her and that he was comfortable with her, raising a brow when he grabbed the duvet off of her bed and lead her into the walk in closet. Sighing softly Moira laid down with Amwolf, getting comfortable she placed her head on his chest.

When he asked her what her senses were telling her Moira smirked a little, "That I am laying on the floor of my closet" she said sarcastically before she gave a small laugh and closed her eyes as she let herself relax. "But seriously...that you are...warm and safe" Moira said with a soft sigh as she breathed in deeply letting the scent of him roll over her as she did so, when he asked what she could tell him about their heartbeats Moira opened her eyes as she moved a little against him moving her head so she could rest her forehead lightly against the side of his neck. "Their beating in sync" she said softly taking note of their heartbeats, she wasn't sure what else she was meant to be listening to as she was trying to ignore the very faint hum that she could still hear but it was so faint Moira knew she could easily ignore it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 1:25 am

Amwolf stared at her in confusion when she pointed out that he had his hand over her bum. He gave her cheek a firm squeeze and then gave it a swift swatting with an open hand to make it jiggle and wobble like her breasts. "Just asserting my claim over your assets, love" he told her. He nodded to her question about avoiding getting stressed out. As they got inside of her apartment, he would elaborate more. "Involuntary transformations can and will occur in moments of high stress. We do tend to stress out very easily when not in our natural habitat. There are many ways we can relieve stress...although, obviously you already know that mating is like the biggest way we get relief. There are the little things that add up throughout the day though. A kiss here, a belly rub there, some cuddles on the couch, snuggling during bedtime, and some scratches behind the ear for good measure. Pretty much what we have been doing, I've been able to get by with, but now with you being a thrall...I'm going to have some extra things on my plate, for if you are being stressed out can and will get me to stress out...What happened to me back at the restaurant...that's what happens when you bottle things up" he explained to her before he took in a deep breath and sighed a bit of relief. "You did an excellent job in calming me down" he told her.

He would clear his throat. "You can have emotions, but you cannot let them go to extremes, and they can snowball really quick if you're really stressed out. This can go either way with positive or negative emotions. When you get a hang of transforming, you can sort of recognize that tingly feeling you get, and you can stop and revert the shift. I guess my lesson to you is that we must be at balance with ourselves to maintain our human form. Since we are not human, nature wants us to tend our form to be a little more wolf like. When you sleep, and you are comfortable with your environment, you will shift into true form. Yes, being in human form causes stress. Holding back your wolf instincts causes stress. By the time the full moon comes around the wolf is so stressed out that the need to have their catharsis. That is why you'll catch me not behaving like a human when I'm around you. I'm letting me...being me" he explained to her.

He scratched the back of his head as looked around her apartment. It smelled of fresh paint, plastics, and other artificial scents. There was going to need to be some therapeutic scents used to overpower the smell and give a more earthy forest smell. It could not just be Amwolf's scent alone. His scent was supposed to give a sense of security and safety. Having supplemental scents would make the wolf feel less lost and out of place. There would need to be some potted plants to really bring in that forest smell and some green to the rather sterile looking area. He planned to set up some speakers and pump in some ambient forest sounds to overpower the sounds coming from the concrete jungle outside. For now, he would yank the duvet off her bed and bring her along with him into her walk-in closet. He would growl lowly feeling that this room would be adequate for now for sensory deprivation. He shut off the lights and close the door. He would have her lay down with him onto of the blanket. "Tell me, what are your senses telling you right now?" he asked. He kept this open as he would expect a normal response to be along the lines of his smell, this heartbeats and breathing, and feel his heat. If she was still hearing external stimuli, then this would be where things would become a bit romantic between them. "Focus your senses onto me. Nothing else matters right now. Listen to my heartbeat. listen to yours. What can you tell me about our heart beats?"

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 11:50 pm

As soon as they stepped outside Moira placed a hand over her eyes trying to keep some of the light away, once they were back at her apartment and safely inside away from any prying eyes she raised a brow when he placed his hands on her backside making her laugh a little. "We can try anything" Moira said with a smile knowing full well that he could take her words sexual or not but she didn't care, "But I have a question" she started after a moment as she gave him a cheeky grin "Do these modifications involve your hands being on my arse?" Moira questioned tipping her head to the side a little making some of her hair fall in front of her face as she laughed softly. She was curious as to what these modifications were that he had in mind, "Also, I take it, I should avoid getting stressed?" Moira asked genuinely curious as to what emotions she needed to work on keeping under control to stop herself from wolfing out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 10:17 pm

Amwolf took a moment to think about the kind of biting that he would do to her regularly versus the way he was referencing. He then shook his head at her. "Um, I would say a bit of both to be honest. But, this kind of bite is a bit different. You'll know it when it happens, I guess" he said. He slowly nodded to her when she told him that it was a good thing to keep all of this away from her father. That constant threat of him finding out about her lycanthropy would still bother him though. He did not have any control over it, but it was the thing that would probably be that last straw. He got up with her and headed out of the building after Rex okayed the tab.

He would take Moira to the car, and the lights and everything came back reminding her of her senses, but on top of that shown how well catered to werewolves the restaurant was from the noise cancellation and the low lighting. He took them back to her apartment, where he kept looking over his shoulder for paparazzi. He had become even more hypervigilant to them more. There did not seem to be any around, so he ushered her in, and once in the confines of the building itself, he would place his hand upon her backside. "I have some modifications I do for my bedroom at my place that we can try here for you. It really should make you feel a lot more out in the deeps of the thickest forest...our natural habitat. It should help keep stress low for you" he suggested.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 9:00 pm

“I have noticed you exposing your belly to me” Moira said with a nod of her head before she smirked a little thinking back to how many times he had bitten her neck, “Is that why you like biting my neck so much? You’re seeing if I trust you? Or do you just like the sounds I make when you do it?” She asked with a small laugh. As he explained he was trying to get away from the stuff his family did she nodded her head a little, “Understandable” she said honestly knowing what it was like to try and get away from the reputation his family had. When he went on to explain that if her dad did fire him he would most likely go back to working for his family, “Well then, even more of a reason to keep my father in the dark about what we are doing” Moira said with a grin. Tipping her head to the side when he mentioned meditating and searching for her inner wolf she raised a brow, “I guess we can do that as honestly, I didn’t have a plan for anything for today” she said with a small shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 8:47 pm

Amwolf thought to himself about the whole belly scratches thing. "You know...come to think of it. We do a lot of exposing vulnerable parts to each other when we trust each other. There's one in particular thing that we do while in werewolf form where the dominant one would wrap his or her maw around the next of their mate. It's almost like asking if they trust them with their life as their fangs are mere fractions of an inch away from arteries" he explained to her before he snicked. "I don't know if you have started to notice this, but I do expose my belly to you a lot" he mentioned.

He made a face when she made the comment about him being a bad boy. "Yea, well...I'm trying to get away from that stuff, but...I guess I was good at what I do, so they are wanting me back. If your dad fires me, I will most likely go back to them. I would hate to see what happens to you when I'm fired. You wouldn't try to kill your dad, would you?" he asked. He finished his meal and stretched and yawn. "Ah...what shall we do today? I was thinking about teaching you to meditate and search for your inner wolf" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 8:29 pm

Moira shook her head a little when he said that he had gotten sloppy, “Just be glad it didn’t happen in a nightclub, that would have been worse” she pointed out knowing full well if it had happened in a club then there would be pictures in the tabloids. When he started to scratch her stomach Moira put her coffee down and went to swat at his hand but stopped at the tingling she felt flow down her back. Resting her hand on top of his she leaned her head back enjoying the feeling, when he stopped she pouted at him a little before she gave a soft laugh when he said that he would prefer her to wake him up in that way instead of just leaving the bed. “I’ll try to remember that” she said with a nod of her head, the new sensation he had shown her had felt wonderful compared to the other tingles he normally gave her.

When he mentioned that he was born into werewolf mafia she raised a brow at him, “Oh? So Octavia wasn’t joking when she said that you were a bad boy?” She asked with a small smirk. She knew from the first time she had met Amwolf when she was sober that he really wasn’t the kind of man to mess around with too much, he gave off the vibe of someone who had seen some shit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Amwolf shook his head refusing to believe that there was nothing that he could have done. "No, I got sloppy. I dropped my guard down. For that, we both paid the price. Just think what will happen when your father finds out that you got turned into a werewolf on my watch?" he asked her. He was going to beat himself up about it...but on the flipside, she was a very healthy and fertile shewolf, and she is in love with you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself you goober, make something good happen out of this. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "Biting a partner is supposed to be consensual and something magical. It's almost like a marriage ceremony between werewolf and their human mate" he explained kind of what Monica took away from him. It could have been worse. He looked down at his plate. There was the conflict of his mind not wanting to eat while his stomach was growling at him to fill up. He would finally get back to eating as his stomach won out.

His ears perked to her asking if there were anything else she needed to know when it comes to being his mate. Instead of telling her, he showed her what it felt like to have your belly rubbed or scratched. Normally it would tickle but now as a werewolf, that spot when scratched at especially, even when not sexually aroused, it made your back tingle in the right way and it traveled down to your leg making it tremble and spasm uncontrollably. This was that infamous foot wiggle response that all canids had to when a magic spot was scratched at. Having shown her one, he could show her more to look forward to. "Did you ever know about that?" he asked. Werewolves did not typically like to share this particular embarrassing detail about their physiology to humans as they did not want to be compared to dogs or treated like one. It felt so amazing and instantly gratifying. "You can wake me up pretty easily by doing this. I'd prefer it over you just leaving the bed" he told her.

He took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I would be weary about them. I was born into the werewolf mafia" he finally told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:17 pm

Moira only half listened to Rex as all of her attention was on Amwolf, hearing Rex walk away she shook her head a little at Amwolf. “It’s not your fault, she’s crazy and neither of us saw it coming” she said gently, she didn’t blame him for an insane woman doing what she did. “I am sure you would have made being bitten more fun then she did” Moira teased with a smirk before she turned her attention back to her food and made a small motion with her hand for him to do the same. “Eat up so we can go” she said with a laugh before she got stuck into her food. It was hitting all of the right spots making the pain in her stomach calm down, when she finished her food she relaxed back into the chair cradling her coffee in her hands and sipped it slowly. “So, is there anything else I need to know when it comes to being your…mate?” Moira asked with a raised brow wondering if what else she had to look forward to or be confused about now that she had been thrown into his world so suddenly. “And should I be worried about any of your siblings popping out of the woodwork?” She questioned with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:11 pm

Amwolf was trying to get himself under control and get those thoughts, about what happened with Monica and Moira, out of his head. This intense negative emotion was triggering his hulking out. He would then jump to her gently touching his face. His snarling diminished as she turned his head towards her and pressed her lips against his lupine lips. His ears perked to her bringing up what he would do to her when they got home. His shift was now stable, but now he was feeling a bit stiff in his lower region.

Rex stood up and had his arms crossed over his chest. "You need to be careful what you say. Something traumatic can result in some terrifying transformations. And yes, Wolfmen get very protective over their mates during pregnancy. How about you talk about something more pleasant?" he suggested before he walked off to head into the kitchen.

Amwolf would look into Moira's eyes deeply. "I'm sorry I didn't get to her in time. Because of my slowness, she was able to do all this to you. I would have preferred to give you the bite myself" he told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:38 pm

Moira almost choked on her food as she started to laugh hearing Amwolf get angry over the idea of Monica touching her again. Glancing over at Rex she shrugged her shoulders a little, “Hey, I’m learning okay” she laughed before she turned her attention back to Amwolf. Pressing her body more against his she reached up and gently touched his face to turn his head towards her. Once she had him looking at her Moira pressed her lips against his, “Stop thinking about her” Moira purred against his lips with a smirk wondering if she could get his attention on her. “Think about what you’ll do to me when we get home” she added once she took her lips from his with a slightly raised brow wondering if making him think of something else would stop him from hulking out right then and there as she doubted Rex would appreciate Amwolf snapping in the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:22 pm

Amwolf snickered to himself as she hit his arm after the chestburster comment. Octavia would leave them, and Rex would remain at the table across from them reading the papers. While they ate, he cocked his head when she asked him if she were to get pregnant, would he be more protective over her. Amwolf stared at her blankly not sure if this was a trap, and he had to really think about it. "Yea, if you're pregnant, it means you're vulnerable. Hell, I'd fucking pack on 50 more pounds of muscle just to keep you and our pups safe" he said before a thought came across his mind and he snarled viciously like one of those alpha males in a nature documentary. "I'll fucking destroy Monica and her friends if she dares lay a finger on you. I'll fucking rip her throat out with my teeth!" he growled. His voice sounded very scary and almost demonic. Amwolf was threatening to burst out from his clothes from him starting to transform from a wolfman like form to a van helsing like form, and boy were those muscles blowing up like party balloons.

Rex sighed heavily. "Well...I hope you're satisfied. Now you got him all worked up over nothing!" he muttered.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:02 pm

“I don’t care but it would be nice to know a few things about you Mr tall dark and handsome” Moira shot back with a smirk, starting to eat her food she rolled her eyes a little as Amwolf slathered his food in syrup. Listening as Rex and Amwolf both told Octavia that is was time to go on maternity leave she busied herself with her food, looking at Amwolf when mentioned her thinking of the chest bursted scene from Aliens she hit his arms closest to her lightly, “I don’t want to think about that when I am eating” she laughed. She wasn’t going to admit that he was right but Moira couldn’t help but think of it. It was weird to her to feel a baby kick that hard. “Let me guess if I do end up pregnant you are going to be more protective of me then you already are?” She asked him with a raised brow wondering how male werewolves were with their pregnant mates.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 4:47 pm

Rex would chuckle to himself seeing the closeness and healthy relationship between the couple. Amwolf raised an eyebrow at her and scowled. "What? You said you did not care about what my family name was, so I just didn't bother" he grumbled. He took a slurp from his peanut butter shake, and he took in a deep breath. "But, yeah, I guess you could call them wealthy if you consider all of the assets they have acquired throughout the centuries" he said while looking down at his claw tapping at the table.

He perked his head up when his plate was sat down before him. He started to dump a lot of syrup onto his waffles before he got distracted by the request to feel her baby bump. He stared at Moira as she placed a hand over Octavia's gravid belly. Octavia moved Moira's hand to an area where one of her pups was most active. Boop! She giggled at Moira's reaction. She placed her hand over where the little one was kicking. "Most of the time its exhilarating. It's only bad when they kick by bladder or my ribs, but it's not really all that bad. Right now, this little one is sleeping. They twitch like that. Usually when they move it's a little less...jarring" Octavia explained.

Rex sighed heavily. "Octavia...Your mother and I think you should start your maternity leave. I've let you show off for long enough, but you are very close to your due date. Walking around will make you pop before the whelping festival" he suggested to her.

Octavia frowned. "But Daddy...what if I miss out on meeting more of Shred's littermates?"

Rex rolled his eyes. "By the love of the mother wolf, you will meet them with time! Now go upstairs, hang up your apron, and clock out!" he scolded her.

Amwolf crossed his arms over his chest. "You probably should do as he says. Isn't standing around putting all that weight on your arteries and nerves? Don't your legs feel numb?"

Octavia rubbed her arm. "Well, I...um...I guess I could take a break" she muttered.

Amwolf nudged Moira. "You had that image in your head just now, didn't you? You know that chestburster scene in Alien?" he whispered. Munch! He took a bite out of his chicken.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 3:50 pm

When Rex asked if she hadn't dated other werewolves before Moira opened her mouth to speak but closed it again before she gave a small laugh. "No" she said with a small shake of her head, "I have never been interested in dating anyone...and then this big idiot happened" Moira stated as she jerked her thumb towards Amwolf a little with a smirk. Moira turned her head and looked at Amwolf as Rex explained partially who his family was with a raised brow, "And were you planning on telling me any of this?" she questioned with a smirk. She didn't care that his family was wealthy since he didn't talk about his family.

Looking at Octavia when she placed the plates on their table Moira looked at her for a moment when she asked if she wanted to feel the pups kick, hesitating a little Moira stopped herself from sighing as she smiled a little. "Sure" she said with a small nod of her head as she reached out and placed her hand on Octavia's belly. It wasn't long before she felt a kick and she pulled her hand away in shock of how hard the kick was, "How can you stand that?" Moira asked as she rubbed the palm of her hand a little. Now she was more nervous about accidentally falling pregnant to Amwolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next