Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:40 pm

Cleo growled dangerously at Amwolf, “No you idiot it’s one that is actually made and supplied by our kind for humans that regularly have sex with wolves like Moira does” she snapped at him talking about the contraception pills she gave to Moira. “I wasn’t going to take her to one of our raves! I was going to leave her with other human friends of hers” she snapped at him as she started to lean down making Moira flop backwards onto the bed. Leaning down more Cleo placed her hands on either side of Moira not caring if Amwolf or his wolf side saw her movements as if she was challenging his stake to the human female below her. “She is not our kind, Moira doesn’t need to know what we do” Cleo snarled dangerously. “And right now, I do not care who you are or about your family. You take her to a moon rave again and put her in danger like that and I will kill you” Cleo hissed.

“Unlike you I am not going to risk her turning into the main course at a moon rave or hell, letting her become the entertainment for a damned hunt” Cleo snapped. She had been at moon raves where they would bring humans just for them to chase down and kill, she loved the thrill of the hunt just as much as the next wolf but Cleo knew she would kill to keep Moira away from it all.

Moira stayed laying under Cleo biting her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing, she had never seen Cleo so riled up before. Not even when she had first been caught by Cleo having sex with a werewolf for the first time. “As hot as this is, getting fought over, can I get a say in what goes on in my life?” Moira asked making Cleo glare down at her and growl only making Moira laugh a little. She wasn’t uncomfortable, she was just highly amused that these two were bickering over little old her. “Cleo, come on, I’m fine” Moira laughed as she moved her head a little at Amwolf, “I’m still a bit pissed at him for what he did but I’m fine” Moira reaffirmed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:27 pm

Amwolf cleared his throat and sniffed. "I would figure that. Thralls kind of are hypersensitive in this type of thing" he muttered. He realized that he let out another term they used. "Werewolves who were bitten not born one" he inserted the definition of a thrall. He was not going to go into the politics of the bitten not liking being referred to as thralls, but he hinted at this with the hypersensitive comment. Purebreds would not have freaked out at the sight of him or dump him. "Thralls don't like being reminded that they are no longer human, and they have an aversion to anything that they perceive as being lupine...even if its not. I thought I could help Cloe out with adjusting, but she bailed on me" he said before that was when Cloe flung the door open.

Amwolf stared her down stoically, and he allowed her to give the ass chewing that he deserved. It was a very risky thing to do for average run of the mill werewolves, but his level of control and his fighting prowess gave him the confidence to keep Moira safe. Upon Cleo's inspections, the only marks were that of his hickies all over her neck area showing the good time she had. He scent was still all over her and inside her. Werewolf oils were kind of tuff to get rid of with one pass through the shower. You'd have to scrub until you bled before it came off. She had been marked. Amwolf stared at Cleo as if she had asked him a stupid question in regards to the risks. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath not particularly proud that he knotted her, but his eyes squinted at this so called special contraceptive pill that prevents her from getting pregnant from their kind. "What, you mean just marked up generic brands? You know that's a scam right?" he grumbled before he smirked when she finished up raging about him marking her. "Sorry but not sorry. She's fine. Better a mark from a Cooper than some other Beta male" he remarked.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "And what about you? Did you plan on ditching her at the club? Or were you planning on taking her to a moon rave? You could have brought me along with you, but you ran of pissing with your tail between your legs. You know I can fucking take on any werewolf in this rotten forsaken cesspool of a city! You haven't told her about my family have you? Why you're really fucking scared of me? You have a fucking human friend and you flat out omit these important details?" he spoke ominously.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:20 pm

Listening to him as he explained what he normally did Moira sat down on the edge of the bed getting comfortable and letting him lay, when he asked how much she knew about werewolves and that he assumed she would have learnt about the rave parties she snorted a little. “Look, Cleo doesn’t want me involved in it so I don’t ask questions” she said simply with a shrug of her shoulders, “Of course she doesn’t care if I sleep with werewolves she cares about me being safe” Moira added. Before she could say anything else the front door opened and Cleo tore in like a bat out of hell.

Cleo marched right into Moiras bedroom angrily, she had been at a different warehouse for the rave party but she had heard about what had happened. “Are you an idiot?!” She basically screamed at Amwolf as she walked over to Moira and began checking her over looking for any scrapes or cuts ignoring Moiras protests as she did so. “Did you even stop and think that you could have gotten her turned? Or worse, killed?” Cleo demanded of Amwolf. Pointing at him she growled, “And I heard about you knotting her! You are so lucky that I get her contraceptive pills that stop her from getting pregnant to our kind!” Cleo raged. “And you fucking marked her?! The hell is wrong with you?!”

Moira sighed a little giving up trying to get Cleo to stop checking her over and let the other woman do as she wanted, glancing over her shoulder at Amwolf she couldn’t help but smirk. “Looks like the big bad wolf is in trouble” she teased.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:11 pm

Amwolf caught the bottle of pills in midair like some superstar athlete. "Thanks...with these I can get back to dominating you" he teased her, but also being very honest. He popped about 6 pills into his mouth and closed the lid to it. He got a glass of water and drank two cups of it. He went to her bedroom and laid on it while she bathed. He remained still giving his muscles extra time to heal itself from having his body being forced into another form and then back again. As she came out, he did not look over at her as turning his neck would really hurt. Driving that car hurt in so many more ways that you could not believe. He sighed heavily to her question. He remained still looking up at the ceiling. "Do you mean, what do I personally do after a rave? Pretty much this for about 4 hours. Every muscle in my body is so fucked up right now. I don't heal as quick in this form as I do in that werewolf form you witnessed. That's what we call a Lycaon form. A complete transformation into wolf form. We don't go into that form intentionally as you can obviously see its drawbacks. I cannot fucking move without it feeling like have a bruise being pushed on. Do you know that feeling?" he explained to her. He started to sit up wincing as he did so. It took a lot of strength for him to do this. "If I had a female come home with me, I would do what we do best. Then I take her out to dinner or she takes me out to dinner..." he added before he raised an eyebrow curious about something. "Just how much do you know about werewolves? I thought you would have learned about the rave parties first thing?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 5:35 pm

Listening to him Moira shook her head a little but stayed quiet for the rest of the drive, getting out of the car she kept the blanket secured around herself as she carried her boots in her free hand. Moira took note of his hand on her hip making a mental note that he could easily still throw her around if he wanted to. Once they were inside of her apartment she dropped her boots by the door along with the blanket, she didn’t care that she was only wearing the tiny skirt around him since he had already seen every inch of her. When he asked if she had painkillers Moira nodded, “As someone who drinks and parties a lot of course I do” she said with a laugh as she walked into her bedroom and into her ensuit. Opening the medicine cabinet she grabbed out a bottle of painkillers, walking back towards him she tossed him the bottle. “Enjoy” she said with a shake of her head before she went back to her bathroom. She needed a hot shower. Leaving Amwolf to do as he wished Moira climbed into her shower and let the hot water flow over her body.

Once she was clean and dry she walked out of the bathroom and pulled on her silk robe, she didn’t bother doing it up properly and so her right shoulder was exposed and her wet hair was sticking to her. “So, what do you normally do after a ‘rave’?” She questioned putting air quotes around the word rave.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 5:25 pm

Amwolf sighed heavily about the comment with Cleo and the little reaper jab. "I may have a reputation, but she should have made her peace with that once I disclosed my family name to her" he said before his mood turned serious. "That's what they stared calling me ever since that character in that one children's movie came out. Because I guess I sort of look like him" he told her. Yes, his werewolf form looks very familiar to Death in the Puss in boots sequel. Only difference was that his eye was green, and his weapon of choice were guns and his great strength. He did have the raven shaped black fur pattern on his face though.

They would arrive at her home, and all that action that Amwolf gave her should really be beginning to come up to Moira. Taking a werewolf knott straight up was something that would make anyone sore. He walked her to her apartment. He put his hand over her hip and encouraged her in showing her that his strength was about 50% but enough to overpower her. "You got pain killers around here?" he asked. The way he walked did still indicate that he was experiencing a lot of muscle soreness. This was the tradeoff for having such boon. It was seriously a good sign that a werewolf would allow a human to see them at their most vulnerable for sure. It meant that they really liked that human and would be open to a committed relationship. This was how Monica, and the other females would witness this too. Was Cleo at the rave party too? Does she know this stunt that he pulled?

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 4:31 pm

"I honestly cannot believe you" Moira said with a shake of her head when he admitted to having planned it out, when he told her not to hit him while driving she rolled her eyes a little. Crossing her right leg over her left she got comfortable, when he asked why Cleo had left when he had the qualities that women wanted in a men. "Maybe because as a werewolf she knows you have a reputation and doesn't want to get wrapped up in whatever problems you might bring around" she pointed out as she raised a brow at him slightly, "Reaper" Moira added with a small smirk. She might have been intoxicated out of her mind during the rave but Moira remembered the other wolves calling Amwolf reaper. "And also, you're an asshole for having planned everything" Moira stated simply not caring if her calling him an asshole would upset him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:48 am

"More or less, I wasn't going to put you into a dangerous situation without any plans to keep you safe. I was going to have you do what you did last night...not the knotting part, but...Mmmmm" Amwolf said before gritted his teeth in pain, but he did not yelp or scream like Monica did. A tear came to his eye as the stinging propagated up his arm. "Mmmmm, ow" he muttered pursing his lips. He turned his head towards her as the pain radiated up into his shoulder. "Not when I'm driving!" he growled at her. He was resorting to driving with one hand now that his other hand was shaking from the stinging. It was a deep muscle pain that would need to be massaged out, and he could not relieve his pain needing to have to drive the car with at least one hand on the steering wheel. "If I'm something every woman wants then why did Cloe bolt on you?" he asked. He already knew the answer. He was not going to deny that woman saw her as a threat as Monica clearly shown it to be true. Monica was hoping to be with pup tonight...poor Monica

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:26 am

"So you did have the whole thing planned out?" Moira questioned before she reached out and hit his arm closest to her as hard as she could not caring that it wouldn't really bother him. "I survived because I was stuck under you, and most of the other wolves apparently know better then to mess with you" she pointed out, when he said that he didn't know he was such a hot commodity Moira couldn't help but laugh. "You have what every woman wants in a man. You're tall, dark, handsome and dominating" she pointed out before she smirked a little at the idea of the females seeing her as a threat, "All women see other women as threats around men they want to be theirs, so yes, I am a threat". Shaking her head a little Moira let the blanket fall down off of her shoulders a little as she moved in the seat and pulled off her boots as it felt odd to be wearing them while only wearing a tiny skirt under the blanket and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:16 am

Once they got into the car, he took a deep breath and composed himself. "You did very well at the ending. You listened to my plan to a tee and you ended up surviving because of it" He told her. He shook his head. "That wasn't supposed to go the way that it did. That Monica bitch fucked it up. I was trying to prevent you from getting knotted, but the moon had gotten my wolf to take over. Everything was off by ten minutes" he explained.

He gave a moment's pause about her being a target. "I honestly had no idea that I was such a hot commodity...unless they see you as a threat or something" he muttered.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:43 am

Moira frowned at him when he used a cold tone on her when he asked if she planned to bear his child "I said might have gotten me pregnant, not that you did" she snapped back at him. "And I'm pointing it out now so you don't point it out later if I am pregnant" Moira grumbled with a shake of her head. Watching as he got up she sat up taking note of that fact that she had somehow managed to keep her boots and tiny skirt, she was slightly amazed by that fact. Looking around as Amwolf went off to get food she took note of Monica staring at her and Moira tipped her head to the side a little, smirking slightly she made a flicking motion with her fingers showing her that she would use it to her advantage if she had to. Getting to her feet when Amwolf came back from eating his fill she followed him outside, taking the blanket from him Moira wrapped the blanket around herself hiding as much of her body from view as possible. "Well, the first half was a party the ending wasn't what I would have called a party" Moira pointed out, when he asked if she was ready she nodded her head slightly. Climbing into the car she settled back into seat keeping the blanket wrapped around herself as much as possible, she didn't care if he got a full view of her being naked the whole car ride but she didn't want other drivers to see her and potentially crash their cars.

"So I take it, I now have a lovely target on my back since we slept together?" Moira asked with a smirk as she had no doubt that any females that saw her with Amwolf would want to kill her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:28 am

Amwolf blushed as that fact of getting her pregnant set in. He remembered that he had knotted her, and that was a way to maximize chances of that. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath believing that she would abort the little one as she was a party girl after all. He did not see her as being ready for that responsibility. Even as he rationalized it out, it still kind of hurt him. The particular werewolf culture that he were brought up in were that nothing goes to waste. That was why he would bow to his meals before feeding. He did it at the fridge, and he did it before he ate the horse.

"I don't know why you decided to point that out. What do you plan to bear my pup?" Amwolf inquired. His tone had turned a bit cold and hostile.

He forced himself to get up and follow the other werewolves to where the grub was. The smell of hot meals drifted towards her way. Eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, potatoes, toast, chicken, waffles, pancakes...it was like a huge ass continental breakfast. Once he got a good weight of food to stretch his stomach and stop the pangs, he came back out. The werewolves were looking to being much more active and mobile. It was probably a good thing that Amwolf talk her the finger flick to the nose thing because Monica was staring her down from a corner while Amwolf had been feeding. Amwolf came to Moira, and he seemed to be bummed out about something. He was not going to talk about it because it was not his decision to make. It was just something his wolf was going to have to cope with. "Come on, lets get you home" he told her.

He walked her to his car and popped the trunk open. He started to put his clothes on after handing Moira a blanket. "I guess you can't say that I never allowed you to stay at a party all night anymore can you?" he asked. He was trying to brighten his mood. He soon tried popping his back by using the bumper of his car making the back sink down a few inches from the amount of force he put into it. Yup, they popped. He hoped onto his feet and sighed. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:03 am

Moira grinned when Monica called her a bitch, letting Amwolf move her hand she raised a brow seeing how weak the other woman was. When she was told she squeeze she did so instinctively doing what she was told, when he mentioned a flick to the nose was painful Moira moved her free hand as if she was going to do it but stopped when Monica said that she gave. Letting go of her Moira looked at Amwolf when he asked if they were even and she frowned at him a little, "Not even at all". Moving a little to face him a bit more she reached out towards him her fingers positioned ready to flick him on the nose but stopped and laughed softly when he nipped her fingers. "We are not even in the slightest since...you might have gotten me pregnant with our little romp last night" Moira pointed out, even if she did end up not pregnant she knew full well that her lifestyle was not one to bring a child up in and she also knew she did not want to have children anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 5:47 am

Amwolf forced out a chuckle, but for her benefit, she got to see him at his peak performance and now him at his most vulnerable. The doors were kept chained closed even though the last werewolf had reverted, that being Amwolf. The werewolves were still in a state of weakness, and until they got their first meal and some pain killers. The doors would remain chained.

Monica's eye twitched at Moira's nesting into Amwolf. "You bitch!" Monica shouted and lunged for Moira's neck. It was in a comically slow motion as Amwolf took Moira's hand and put it on Monica arm. Moira would notice how weak Monica's grip was.

"Squeeze it" Amwolf instructed her.

Monica's grip seized and she immediately grabbed at Moira's hand screaming out in agonizing pain. "Let me go you bitch!" she screamed. She tried to pry her arm free, but she did not have the muscle strength to do it. Moira was a super being right now compared to the lot of them, albeit Amwolf had Moira's fingers on a couple of pressure points for maximum effectiveness. Monica looked at Amwolf betrayed. "Why would you do this to me!?"

Amwolf chuckled. "Well, Moira wanted me to pay her back. I thought this would be the most perfect thing to do after all that happened last night. I can teach her more dirty fighting moves against our kind if you don't leave her alone!" he spoke to her with authority.

He cleared his throat. "A flick to the nose is extremely painful" he whispered.

Monica reflexively grabbed at her nose defending it. "Okay, okay! I give!" she submitted.

Amwolf gave Moira a bit of a nudge. He felt considerably weaker than the man that threw her over his shoulder in their first encounter, but still he was far stronger than Monica even in this state. "We even?" he asked. He would give a playful nip when she tried to pretend to flick him in the nose. It was almost to say if a werewolf knows its coming, the nose is close to the maw.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 5:04 am

Moira couldn't help but try and swat a Amwolf as he started to lick the blood off of her but she quickly realised there was no use in doing so, watching as he curled up to go to sleep she sighed softly as she glanced around slightly. She knew she had no where else to go, shaking her head a little she managed to get herself comfortable against him. For a while she fought sleeping until finally she passed out. Waking up the next morning Moira looked around tiredly, seeing all of the werewolves seeming to be in pain she frowned slightly. Looking over her shoulder at Amwolf when she heard his swear she raised a brow, letting him brush her hair away from her face Moira crinkled her nose at him when he said that she had done well "I kind of didn't have a choice, since I was locked in here with all of you and I didn't fancy becoming apart of the main course...and for having fun, I'll have to get back to you on that...I think I am still drunk and high on whatever I was given" Moira pointed out. When he said that they could go to his truck after breakfast she rolled her eyes a little, "I've seen how you eat breakfast, so I'll pass on having breakfast" Moira said with a small smirk before her attention was drawn to Monica, seeing the look she gave her Moira gave her a sweet smile as she stretched out her body against Amwolf's and nestled more against him comfortably. There was something about seeing her pissed off that made her happy, "I lived and you got bit for trying to bite me" Moira pointed out sweetly.

When she asked what was wrong with her Moira laughed a little, "What can I say, I have daddy issues and Amwolf checks all of the boxes for being dominating" she stated simply half joking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 4:43 am

Amwolf had began to devour what was left of half of a horse, but before doing so, there was a bit of a respectful bow. He had given his thanks to the horse for giving their life to fill his belly, and their body would not go to waste. Yes, Amwolf tore up the carcass ripping tendons, muscles and ligaments, crushing bone for the marrow and the skull for brains. All of that was traversing his esophagus into an organ not too far from Moira's ear. Once finished, he padded across the floor with his claws tapping into the concrete floor. The music had stopped. The flashing lights had turned off. This was quiet time, and it was the time to relax and digest their most recent binge. He found a space in the courner where he only had two directions to worry about, and he growled at another werewolf to leave him the fuck alone. He plopped down onto his side giving Moira a chance to recover her arm strength.

He felt his knot reduce and his member retract back into his sheathe. He turned his neck and leaned in to nip at his back paw. She could hear his massive chompers chattering. He then stretched out his limps popping out the bones into alignment post tf then he arched his back and stretched his jaws yawning this adorable lupine yawn. He took in a deep breath and sighed with a purr of content. He then turn to Moira and started licking her smelling the blood that coated her. If she could just help him out a little bit he can lap up the blood. His tongue was about the width and length of her body, perfect nightmare fuel for those with fears of vore. Indeed, this was a scene from the Nordic tale with Fenrir and Tyr...that story does not end too well. After cleaning her up, he would curl up into a ball nose to tail. She had some very comfy and snuggly areas to choose to cuddle with on him. Closer to his head would mean safer. He would give off a vocalization as if to assure her that she was safe to get some sleep. He would close his eyes and drift into a food coma like the other wolves did. Again, all the doors were chained shut.

That next morning, Moira was find herself still with transformed Amwolf, but most of the werewolves had reverted into their human forms and seemed in a state of vulnerability. Their stomachs were giving them that same pain that Amwolf was experiencing before but this time it looked debilitating or at least something did. Amwolf started to revert and his bones, muscles, organs all reconfigured to human state. Yes, he was in pain. It was like having sore muscles after exercising, but it was with every muscle in his body. "Ah! Fuck!" he muttered. He was slow to move any muscle. He seemed to be doing some kind of exercise that some of the other werewolves were doing...the purebreds and the long timers. They were slowly moving muscle groups until mobility improved, and then they would do it for another group, then the next one. Once he was done with his stretches, which only took about fifteen minutes, he looked to Moira, and he touched her. "Did you have fun?" he asked. He chuckled wholesomely as he rubbed her shoulder. "You did very well" he then brushed a strand of hair from her face. "I have spare clothes and blankets in my trunk. We can go there after breakfast"

Monica would approach them. She had a mark on her nose in an area close to where Amwolf bit that other werewolf last night. Wait, this bitch tried to kill her last night. "Buenos Dias, Papi!" she said before she glared at Moira with contempt. "You lived?" she sneered before she sniffed and saw the marks on Moira's neck. "And you fucked him! What the fuck is wrong with you!" she shouted before turning her ire to Amwolf. "You think she's prettier than me!?"

Amwolf scowled at her. "You found someone to have sex with. Stop complaining!" he snapped at her. He was not feeling very good and did not want to be dealing with jealous females being pissed that the human lived.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 3:07 am

Moira let go of his arms and of right hand went above her head as he continued to have his way with her, she desperately dug her nails into the ground under her. She had never had so many orgasms back to back that she was sure she would pass out, looking up at him when he roared Moira tried to focus on what was happening but nothing was making sense. Hearing his bones pop and crack her nose crinkled at the sound, her chest was rising and falling quickly as she looked up at him. She had never been under a werewolf while they transformed nor had she ever been having sex with one while it happened. "What?" Moira managed to pant out as he picked her up and carried her downstairs, when he went down onto all fours she grabbed onto him like he had said for her to do. Her intoxicated mind trying to process everything that was going on around her. Seeing the wolf coming towards her Moira instinctively turned her head to the side and pressed her cheek against his chest as she didn't want to risk getting her face bitten. When the bite didn't come she looked back at where the wolf had been and took note that Amwolf had made them go away, slowly it dawned on her what was going on and why he had done everything he had. "You bastard" Moira hissed at him not caring if it pissed him off, the sound of so many wolves digging into food all around her made Moira's stomach clench.

Once 30 minuets had passed and Amwolf's knot had gone down enough for her to free herself from him Moira let herself drop down onto the ground, she had a feeling that it would be safer to stay under Amwolf as she didn't want to risk pissing off a bunch of werewolves with them seeing sudden movement from a human female. Laying on the ground Moira managed to move herself enough under Amwolf that she was half laying on her side and half laying on her stomach, her hair had at some point come out of the ponytail she had had it in and now was covering most of her body giving her a small sense of protection since her long hair was helping her hide most of her skin from sight. "I hate you for this" Moira hissed her angry words aimed at Amwolf, seeing another wolf nearby spot her laying under Amwolf she tensed a little seeing it start towards her but as soon as the wolf saw who was standing over her they backed off and moved off somewhere else. Moira was trying hard to keep her eyes open as having had back to back orgasms had taken it out of her, looking around she realised that some of the animal blood had gotten onto her body and she crinkled her nose seeing it. "You owe me so much for this Amwolf" she managed to get out her words slurring into each other a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 2:43 am

Amwolf's bucking made Moira's body lurch back and forth with each powerful thrust. Her breasts wiggled and jiggled like flan. Her nails digging into him and her insides clenching down made him growl out. He slowed his pace edging his own climax, so he could get a chain of climaxes going for her. Yes, he did hear her compliment, but he was not doing this to meet her expectations, he was going to exceed them. He tried to experiment and try to hit her O-spot since he couldn't get her A-spot in missionary position. He wanted to see if that would do anything for her and make a mental note of it for later. This was when she pressed her lips against his. He was going to be careful when aiming at her O-spot, but with her biting his lip, he was going to punish her for being so naughty. He shoved himself deep inside hitting a pocket past her cervix. This was like lighting a campfire with jet fuel. His bucking was at a much lower amplitude but greater frequency hitting her in a spot very deep. If he was not too careful, he would risk jostling her cervix. He leaned in to plant smooches onto her lips while rocking into her O-spot.

He would successfully give her 5 or 6 orgasms before he started feeling heart palpitations. He had to stop and grab at his chest in pain. He started feeling heat all over in his chest and spreading like a going into hives. "Ack! fuck! Not yet! I'm almost done!" he roared out. His muscles were starting to spasm. What was happening to him? Just over his shoulder behind the trees, the moon was rising...it was full. All those farm animals in the pen. It was all beginning to make sense now! They were going to devour them, and she was alone with him. His dick had knotted her. This was not a good situation. His bones were beginning to pop and crackle as his transformation started. Mixed with the music were the horrified panicked distress cries for help from all the farm animals. Amwolf was holding back his transformation towards the last couple orgasms, and his control was breaking while he was cumming inside of her. Oh shit! They were not wearing protection. Amwolf slammed his padded fingers against the roof. He looked down at her with sweat dripping down profusely. He felt very...very hot. "Moira...I need to go downstairs... Ngh! We're knotted...that don't go down for another thirty minutes. Ah, fuck! Mmmm! You're going to need to grip onto my fur and lay flat on my belly. Ah! Fuck! I should become docile after eating something" *Burst!* Amwolf's barrel chest burst forward becoming more akin to a wolf's. Amwolf scooped her up and carried her downstairs. There was a horror show going on downstairs, and Amwolf lost the bipedal function at the last step. By then Amwolf had pretty thick tufts of fur on the sides of his chest. She was going to need to hold onto him like this for 30 minutes!? How will she escape a warehouse filled with over a hundred werewolves the size of fucking horses? Didn't matter, the doors were chained shut with a padlock. She was fucked. Amwolf seemed to grow much bigger than the rest of them. His member was...straining her insides but nothing close to tearing anything. He let out a huge roar that was much louder than any of them.

He started making his way towards the carcasses growling and snarling. One of the werewolves saw her and went to take a nip at her before Amwolf bit them on the nose causing them to yelp and whimper until he released them. Did Amwolf protect her? Is he still him...for the most part? That's it! That's what he was doing earlier today and all of the bizarre behavior. He was preparing himself for the full moon. That motherfucker! He planned to put her in this situation to show he could protect her from a horde of fucking werewolves!

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 1:32 am

Moira gave Amwolf an innocent look when he snarled at her, before she could say anything else her mouth opened in shock when he rammed inside of her. The wind was knocked out of her so she panted a little trying to get her breath back before she moaned when he began to move, Moira dug her nails harder into him when she reached her climax making her moan loudly as she arched her back in pleasure. Looking up at him a small whimper left her as the rolling waves of her climax continue to move through her body, "Oh you're good" Moira moaned. She had no problems at all having multiple rounds with Amwolf, she had only ever been able to have multiple orgasms when she slept with werewolves. Panting softly Moira smirked a little as she pushed herself up a little and pressed her lips against his, breaking the kiss after a moment she lightly bit his bottom lip pretending to challenge him. She had learnt quickly from the other males that she had been with that most of them got rougher with her when she bit them. "If you plan to make me cum multiple times...you're going about it the right way" Moira got out as she panted softly, there was something about Amwolf that told her that this wasn't going to be the only time she would find herself at his mercy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 1:11 am

Amwolf let out a vicious snarl and roar at her as she dug her nails into his skin. His nostrils were twitching, and his fangs enlarged to that longer than a pinky finger show signs of aggression. The playing of the nub ceased, and he lifted her legs up making her knees over her head as he forced his way deep inside her to the point the tip of his cock crashed into the end of the line with a surprising amount of force that got directed into her cervix but not hitting it directly. Well...she wanted to feel him inside her. He let up on her seeing in her face that he obviously went in too deep. He was so amped up and flooded with werewolf hormones that he only gave her at tops maybe 3 seconds to recover. He began to piston his hips into her, and the thick rim of his cock rubbed up against her g-spot firmly and with a good rhythm. He kept at this until he could hear her breathing pick up and her body tremble. He was going to see if this woman could have multiple orgasms or not. He panted heavily and growled intermittently never breaking eye contact with her. It was like this was a bonding moment more than a way to get each other's rocks off.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 12:51 am

Hearing him snarl sent a shiver through her and Moira looked up at him, when he told her to beg for it she bit her bottom lip a little as she rolled her hips a little once again wanting to get her point across that she wanted him in her. "Please, please I want to feel you inside of me" Moira moaned, letting him do what he wanted with her breasts her breathing picked up and small sounds of pleasure left her lips. When he returned to gnawing and sucking on her neck her eyes fluttered closed as a more eager moan left her, placing her right hand on his left arm her left hand went to his right arm and she dug her nails into his skin and dragged her nails down his arm. Feeling him place only the tip inside of her she made an annoyed noise as she moved her hips once again wanting him to stop teasing her. As soon as she felt him start to play with her folds and nub Moira groaned eagerly and continued to rock her hips, she was already so aroused that Moira knew even in her haze that if he continued to tease her like he was she would cum before he even was inside of her properly. "Fuck, please fuck me" she whimpered as she dug her nails into him more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 12:43 am

Amwolf snarled at her and looked into her eyes intensely with his glowing green eyes. "I want you to really beg for it!" he spoke in a monstrous voice. He started groping her breast, and lightly nibbled into her other nipple. He licked at it with his long strong werewolf tongue alternating between nibbling and licking for a couple of minutes. He returned to gnawing into her neck and sucking on it leaving large bruises with impressions of his teeth with his fangs. At some point during this, he reached down and aligned his monster cock into her needy hole. He teased her by only having the tip in her. He reached for her folds and started button mashing her nub. The whole time he's having his session with her, he is growling dominantly.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 12:30 am

Moira was in pure bliss and didn't want the male under her to stop anything, as soon as he was pulled away from her Moira yelped a little and fell onto the couch sideways managing to catch herself before she fell off of the couch. Forcing herself to sit up she swayed slightly as she watched what happened, hearing Amwolf's words she couldn't help but raise a brow before she yelled a little when he yanked her off of the couch. "Hey! W-where we going?" she slurred frowning, she barely could keep up with him and stumbled here and there as he took her upstairs. Looking at the orgy that was going on she shook her head a little before she looked back at Amwolf when he took her onto the rooftop. Looking around for a split second she yelped when she suddenly found herself on her back, looking up at him she couldn't help but grin when he bared his teeth at her. There was something about male werewolves showing their dominance over her that Moira loved, the feeling of his member so tantalisingly close to her entrance she gave a small mew as she moved her hips a little wanting to feel him inside of her. Opening her mouth Moira was about to beg Amwolf to have his way with her but before she could speak the feeling of him gnawing on her neck made her moan eagerly and she arched her back, she loved the feeling that rolled over her anytime someone bit her neck even if it was a human male. "Oh god" Moira whimpered as she moved her head to the side giving him more access to her neck, "Oh please, fuck me" she moaned as tingles run through her body as he ran his claws over her skin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 12:15 am

Monica snorted and dragged Amwolf off. Another shewolf hooked her arms around his other arm, and they started pulling on him like a wishbone. "Get off him! He's Mine!" Monica shouted. She let go of Amwolf, and he fell on top of the other shewolf. Monica proceeded to jump onto the other shewolf and choke her out. "Don't fuck with me, Louane!" she shouted. Amwolf got up and the two shewolves started rolling around the floor with each other's hands on the other's necks. He had already lost track of Moira. Monica grabbed him once more and started to drag him into the warehouse purring with her victory.

Amwolf had managed to get rid of Monica thanks to another female trying to claim him, but...he had quite a bit to drink. He looked around sniffing the air for Moira. He snarled and made his way towards her. He found her on top of this male with his fucking red rocket out, which was worse on the account that he could tie her with it. He of course just grabs the werewolf in question by his shoulders and threw him off the couch. Amwolf was about twice the size of this guy in weight class, and Amwolf gave a drunken punch to the werewolf's cheek knocking him out. "Only knot she will be getting is mine! So, fuck off!" He roared. He grabbed Moira and yanked her off the couch. Instead of leaving, he brought her to the stairs and brought her up past a floor where an orgy was going on, and he got her to the rooftop. The beat to the music could be still felt, and Amwolf could smell her arousal and got her onto her back and bared his teeth at her. He was partially transformed, and his foot long coke can girth dong rested on top of her entrance. It was a human one. He leaned in and started to gnaw into her neck, and he ran his claws towards her midback and lower back.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 11:38 pm

Getting comfortable in his car as he drove Moira wondered where on earth he was taking her, “I know werewolves and condoms don’t mix” she said casually before she looked at him and frowned when he said to stay away from the farm animals. She thought about asking him what he meant but shrugged it off, when they got to the building she climbed out of the car easily and looked around. She was a little taken aback by what she was already seeing but Moira wasn’t about to turn around and leave. She had a point to make to Amwolf that she wasn’t a scared little girl when it came to werewolves. Looking at the shewolf that came over and basically started pawing at Amwolf she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing at the sight, when she asked who she was Moira laughed a little. “I’m the bitch that’s making sure he gets paid” Moira said sweetly unbothered by the woman’s antics.

Moira knew she didn’t have anything to worry about when came to the woman pawing at Amwolf, when Monica told Amwolf to go with her Moira raised her right hand and gave him a little. “Buh-bye” she said in an innocent tone of voice. Seeing some of the males already eyeing her off she couldn’t help but smirk before she walked away from Amwolf and set about putting her attention to the males that were eyeing her off.

After a couple of hours Moira had ended up inside of the warehouse on a couch with a couple of males, one of them had her perched on his lap her legs on either side of his thighs with her back against his chest so she was looking out onto everything. She didn’t really know what was going on as they had already gotten her drunk and the male she was sitting on had given her something that made everything around her seem so vibrant and every touch sent tingles over her skin. Leaning her head back onto the males shoulder she sighed happily as he buried his face into his neck as he ran his hands up and down her thighs getting dangerously close to her womanhood since he had pulled her already tiny skirt up more. In the throws of her drinking Moira had lost her corset top and her jacket but she didn’t care. All she cared about was the feeling the male was giving her and she didn’t want it to stop, even in her dazed mind she hoped that Amwolf wouldn’t find her and ruin her bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next