Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 pm

Amwolf kept a straight face when she asked if she got him riled up. "You haven't seen me riled up. You might when we get to the party though *coughs* To be frank, I'm more worried about you giving off too much smell" he said in responded. He cleared his throat and glanced over at her. "Yea?" he answered her question about going like he is. He raised an eyebrow to her giving him her keys and to the reasoning behind it. "Well, you do take forever trying to unlock a door" he said as they walked down the corridor. He got into his car and opened his door for her to get in. He looked at her sternly. "Werewolves and condoms don't mix. And stay away from the farm animals" he told her. She would figure out why later.

He would drive them a good distance away from NYC. Some warehouse in Staten Island. There was already a good amount of people there, and a lot of them were already nude. One corner there was pot being smoked. A lot of heads turned, and they all seemed to be staring at Amwolf like they were seeing a ghost. "Oh shit, he's alive?", "Dude, no fucking way!", *spits drink* "Is that the fucking reaper!?" These were some of the comments and reaction that were heard or seen around the werewolves closet to the door.

Monica, a Latina werewolf, approached Amwolf and had already locked arms with him. "Hey Papi! It's good to see you. Last thing I heard about you was that you got shot by a drone" she said. Her werewolf form had progressed to having a tail, ears, golden brown fur on her back and shoulders, and a darkend nose tip somewhat disfiguring into a wolf nose. She turned to Moira and looked her over and gave her a sniff before baring her fangs at her. "Who's this bitch? She ain't Loba. You going to throw her into the livestock pen where she belongs?" she sneered. She was an especially vicious shewolf, and she turned to Amwolf feeling entitled to him. "Hey! Come with me!" she said pawing at his chest. She glared back at Moira with venom to see what she would do.

Amwolf glanced over at Monica sort of caught off guard with how quickly the females were challenging Moira for mating rights; moreover, she had blurted out about him getting shot up by a drone that werewolf hunters were using. Then there was the Reaper comment. His allias was the reaper. Some sort of legendary lore was building around him since surviving the attack.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 10:24 pm

When he asked if she was going dressed like she was Moira couldn’t help but smirk, “Why? Not getting riled up by it are you? Or are you worried I’m showing too much skin?” she asked sweetly as she opened a cupboard and pulled out a black jacket that hit her mid thigh and covered her clothes at least for while they were going wherever he was going to take her. Taking note that he hadn’t gone and put on a shirt or shoes, “And you’re going like that?” She asked raising a brow before she grabbed her keys and opened the front door. Once they were in the hall she tossed the keys to him, “My old bodyguards didn’t trust me to keep my keys safe” she laughed as she started to walk in front of him leading the way downstairs and outside. Once outside Moira wrapped her jacket around herself hiding away the fact she was basically naked. She of course was not embarrassed by being almost naked but she wasn’t interested in attracting too much attention outside of the club scene. “So, anything you don’t want me to do there?” Moira asked sweetly knowing full well that she would do whatever he didn’t want her to do.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 10:11 pm

Amwolf crossed his arms over his chest and gaze down upon her in a superior way. "Says person who cannot turn into an animal" he teased. He looked her over. "Just wear something that you aren't too attached to. Clothes aren't particularly known to survive in a werewolf rave" he told her. He knew she was joking but still...she had no idea. He looked her over after she got herself dressed in her outfit. He tapped his finger into his cantaloupe size bicep. "You...going in that?" he asked with slight concern. "I mean you look good enough" he muttered. He felt a bit of a twinge in his pants, just a brief one. He knew that outfit was not going to last the night. He sighed. "Alright, lets go" he said. He was going to go with no shirt on or shoes? The hell is...oh yea, this is the werewolf who ate raw bacon from the fridge. Was he the weird one, or were the other werewolves the weird ones?

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:51 pm

Moira had to admit that this man was going to make her head spin and she wasn’t sure if it would be a good thing, raising a brow at his mocking she rolled her eyes. “Out of the two of us, yeah I think I am a real party animal” she said with a smirk. She was very curious as to what he was going to show her, “Should I got and put on clothes or am I already overdressed?” Moira joked. She knew she wasn’t about to leave her apartment wearing only a robe, even though it would get her a lot of attention. With a soft laugh she moved away from him and headed for her bedroom, she was in there for a while before she came back out wearing a tiny black skirt that barely covered anything along with a deep blood red corset top that screamed at any normal man for them to take it off of her. Her long red hair was gathered up into a high ponytail to keep it out of her eyes, “Good enough?” She asked as she gave him a slight twirl her tiny skirt lifting enough to show him she wasn’t wearing anything under it with a soft laugh she grabbed a pair of thigh high black boots and set about pulling them on. Moira rarely bothered with makeup because she knew she was already naturally beautiful and didn’t need anything else to seduce men.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:42 pm

Amwolf shook his head figuring that she probably did this to deter bodyguards because it made no sense to go so early. When she said that she never been to a werewolf rave party, he snickered. "Sex, Drugs, Gratuitous Violence, Blood, Transformations...not too much different in music" he explained. His snicker turned into laughter when she asked what was in it for him. "Oh, just seeing you experience the culture shock. You think you are a real party animal don't you?" he said in a mocking way. He had an evil smirk not mentioning the livestock being sacrificed in the middle of the floor and everyone going feral and fighting each other for their favorite piece of meat. "You said I was boring like the others, so fuck it, I'll throw you into the deep end and see if you sink. Simple as that" he stated. He knew how extremely dangerous bringing a human there was, but it was for those with addictions to adrenaline. He was really hoping to pound a werewolf into submission. He had a reputation there as well...but that was for her to discover.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:13 pm

“When I have an annoying bodyguard around I do” Moira shot at him when he asked if she really went clubbing so early, it normally worked being a wild child when it came to getting rid of bodyguards but Moira could tell she was going to have to work extra hard to get rid of Amwolf. When he asked if she had even been to a werewolf rave she quirked a brow at him, “Human raves with drugs and sex, yes, werewolf raves, no” she said with a shake of her head. She had never heard of such a thing and she would have thought Cleo would have brought it up before. When he said he could take her to one Moira looked at him carefully her eyes narrowed at him, “And what’s in it for you?” Moira questioned wondering what on earth he was planning. None of her old bodyguards would have dared to encourage her bad behaviour so she was suspicious of Amwolf, “I mean, you obviously aren’t interested in human women so what is the point in taking me to a werewolf rave?” Getting back off of the couch and walked over to him wondering what game he was trying to play or if he just wanted to take her somewhere where he could more easily keep an eye on her at all times.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:07 pm

Amwolf rolled his eyes at her statement about men liking to have an attractive woman in their arms and under them. It sounded to him like she was now trying to convince him to try to pursue her. It was like a complete 180 in the span of thirty minutes. Oh, his insult was not just about her not being a shewolf, it was that she could not handle him if he wanted to fuck her all out, hence the preference to human women with excess body fat. He might just go and do that. There was a particular nymphomaniac with lipedema whom he had satisfied in past encounters.

Amwolf's eye twitched seeing Cleo remembering the incident at the club...well before the club, never got inside. He may or may not have sent the bouncer into the ICU. They may or may not have had to pick bone fragments out from his grey matter. The bouncer may or may not have permanent disability. It was hard to tell because Amwolf disappeared into the night before the police could show up. After she left, he raised an eyebrow. "What you go clubbing this early?" he asked. He snorted thinking about places or things to do. "I mean, I can take you, but...ever been to a werewolf rave party?"

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:40 pm

“Men like having an attractive woman on their arms and under them and I am not against fulling a werewolf’s dream of bagging a human for the night so he can brag to his friends” Moira said simply not caring that he was basically insulting her for not looking like werewolf women. She couldn’t help but laugh when he said he could find girls more worth his time at the diner, “Then go find one of those girls to play with, I’ve got plans” she said sweetly as Cleo walked in and seemed to fawn all over the sight of Amwolf making her roll her eyes. “Cleo, he [i]is[/] the new bodyguard” Moira pointed out sounding annoyed that her friend was drooling over him.

Cleo shook her head a little when Moira told her that he was the bodyguard, looking more closely at Amwolf it registered for her that she knew him and she pointed at him. “Him?!” She almost shrieked before she turned around and started for the door, “Sorry babes! But if his your new bodyguard I am not risking it with clubbing! His mean!” She shouted over her shoulder before she left the apartment almost running as if she was terrified of him.

Moira looked at Amwolf and glared at him, “Oh great, just seeing you is apparently scary enough to run off my friend” she grumbled. Flicking her long red hair over her shoulder she made a ‘hmph’ sound before she stalked back over to the couch and flopped back down on it. It didn’t matter to her that Cleo had left she knew she would still leave the apartment to go drinking even if she had to somehow get away from Amwolf to do so.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:20 pm

Amwolf shrugged his shoulders when she asked if he was jealous. "No, not really...don't know why I would be. Only thing you got for your is that you're attractive" he said. He laughed at her next comment about having werewolves that could fuck her hard. "You know, I can find girls who are worth more of my time at the diner" he told her before he chuckled to himself. "Found out that I don't have to worry about crushing their pelvis if they have an abundance of cushion and padding built in" he told her gesturing with his hand a particularly plump woman with 60-inch hips. "Those werewolves must have been pretty desperate" he said throwing some more shade. He rolled his eyes. "Really? You have a werewolf friend?" he asked skeptically. When the door opened, he could feel his heart beating in his ear. "Oh no!" he muttered maybe hinting about knowing this person.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 7:54 pm

When Amwolf said that he could smell that there had been other werewolves in her apartment she couldn’t help but smirk a little,”Jealous?” Moira joked, “Two of my old bodyguards were werewolves and sometimes I like to bring them home when I am drunk. They know how to actually fuck hard” she said cheekily. She didn’t tend to make it a habit to bring werewolves home but when she did Moira knew she was not going to be getting out of bed for a while after they had had their way with her. “Also, one of my friends is a werewolf and she loves a good party” she added with a laugh. When he said he had to work to survive Moira shrugged her shoulders a little as she finished off the bagel in her hand, “Must be tough” Moira said faking a sad voice. She had never worked a day in her life and her father made sure of that by keeping money in her bank account and paying for her apartment. She knew she was set for the rest of her life and she liked it that way. “I don’t care what my father does that’s his business, he has a reputation to uphold and I do to” she said as she got up off of the couch and looked at him a cheeky look in her eyes, “I like being the party princess, means I get into more clubs easier then other people” she laughed as she walked over to her coffee and picked it up and downed the rest of it just as her apartment door opened and a woman walked in.

Cleo had known Moira for years and she was a blast to be around, walking into her apartment she looked at Moiras clothes on the ground and laughed, “Babes, had a wild night?” She called out as she walked into the living room. Seeing Amwolf she stopped in her tracks and grinned, she loved when Moira brought other werewolves home it made it fun for her. “Ooh scored yourself a tall, dark and handsome werewolf” she purred, Cleo know he could tell that she was a wolf as well. Looking over at Moira she smirked at her, “Ready to start day drinking babes? Gotta run rings around your new bodyguard wherever he said” she said grinning evily knowing full well that Moira loved day drinking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:58 pm

Amwolf snorted at the veiled threat. "Well, I guess I could always go back to doing my old job, but I think your dad would rather I not" he muttered, his old job involved killing a lot of people, which might explain the van that was following him last night. They suspected that it was him that were the culprit. His targets were often high profile, and his MO was throwing the corpses onto train tracks to make it look like a suicide. He cleared his throat when she asked him. "Well, since your father works with a lot of them, and I smell other werewolves in this unit...I would have thought to ask" he explained. He had a suspicion that someone was trying to frame him because he left the family business. He looked at her confused. "Gotta work to survive. Don't know what make me so boring. Though...I don't think you want to go down that rabbit hole" he said before he muttered the last part under his breath.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:30 pm

Moira ignored Amwolf as she continued eating the bagel, she had had a bodyguard previously who had been a werewolf and he had told her everything she needed to know to avoid turning into one. “I don’t know. Maybe he thinks I won’t fuck you like I did with three of my old bodyguards” she said casually not mentioning that those bodyguards had been fired as soon as her father found out she had slept with them. Listening as he walked off she tipped her head back over the arm of the couch when he asked if she knew anything about a werewolf attack, frowning at him for a moment Moira rolled her eyes a little. “Now, why would I know anything about something like that?” She asked with an unimpressed look on her face, as far as she was concerned anything that didn’t involve her wasn’t her business. “It didn’t happen to me so it has nothing of interest to me” Moira added flippantly. She didn’t care if he thought she was a spoilt brat who cared about only herself, as far as she cared her father delt with that stuff and she didn’t. Moving her head so she wasn’t looking at him upside down anymore she sighed softly, “Honestly all of you bodyguards are the same, work work work, it’s so boring.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:18 pm

Amwolf watched her get off her chair and stand an inch away from him looking up at him with a raised brow. From this angle, she could see the reflection of the light in his retinas indicating his not being human. "If he has nothing to do with you, then why hire me? A werewolf?" he spoke firmly, he did not react much when she snatched the half-eaten bagel from him. He chuckled to himself when she told him to put pants on. He watched her do her little thing and expose her legs for him to see. He did admire them, but he made a horrified look when she started to eat the bagel. "I hope you uh...don't have sores in your mouth or stomach" he said. He had just mentioned that he was a werewolf, and she just pulled this stunt on him. He then went into the other room to put pants on. "You know that Lycvid is like 95% fatal?" he said before he thought about it. "Ah forget it, you're rich...you'll get to enjoy having to shave your legs twice a day" he sneered. He came back into the living room with his pants on, but still he was shirtless. He leaned up against the wall and looked down at her while popping his back. "Do you know anything about a werewolf attack recently?" he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 5:51 pm

Moira couldn’t help but roll her eyes when Amwolf told her that people who live in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones, “Like I haven’t heard that before” she stated boredly. When he said he was going to use her actions to get himself a better pay she rolled her eyes again, she had heard that before from other bodyguards but those men had never stuck around long enough to even get that pay from her father. Watching as he ate another strip of raw bacon Moira gave him a disgusted look, “Stop doing that” she snapped at him not caring if she pissed him off by doing so. “You are so disgusting” she added as she put her coffee back down and pushed it a little away from herself as she was starting to feel as if she was going to throw up if she had anymore because of his constant eating of the raw bacon. When Amwolf said to that one day she would be grateful that he was there Moira snorted a little, getting off of the stool she walked into the kitchen and stood an inch away from him. Looking up at his face she raised a brow, she knew what kind of creatures her father delt with. She had had a few run ins with those who disliked her father and wanted to hurt her to get to him but Moira never told anyone. “What my father does has nothing to do with me and everyone knows that” Moira said sweetly before she reached out and grabbed the half eaten bagel from his hands. “Put some pants on” she said as she turned on her heel and strolled from the kitchen over to her living room and dropped herself down on the couch and started nibbling on the bagel that had been his. Kicking her legs up onto the back of the couch she let her robe fall open exposing all of her legs for him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 5:23 pm

Amwolf was not offended for being turned down. He was merely offering to give her release. He cleared his throat. "You um...those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones" he said before he looked down at himself. He snickered when she told him if he did not like the way she acted then leave. "Nah, I'm just going to use your actions to justify a higher payment. Heh heh, your antics are only making me stronger" he told her. He grinned and slipped another raw piece of bacon into his mouth, but now it was because it gave her so much of a reaction. "One of these days you're going to be grateful that I'm here...especially with the type of clientele your father works with. Man...there's a whole book and a half of content with the amount of screwing over that man has done. Especially to the werewolf mafia" he told her before he swallowed the bacon.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 4:49 pm

Moira crinkled her nose as she watched as he ate the bacon raw, she had been hungry but watching him eat like that turned her off of the idea of food. When he asked if she wanted sex after she questioned him she crinkled her nose at him "No, I'm good" she said with a shake of her head. When Amwolf asked if she wanted any bacon and eggs Moira shook her head, "No, watching you eat that raw bacon has turned me off food" she stated bluntly as she placed her coffee cup down on the kitchen counter. Moving a little on the bar stool Moira let the silk dressing gown fall open not caring that she was exposing so much of her legs.

As he introduced himself Moira rolled her eyes, she had heard that family name before but she had never really paid attention to what they did. "I don't really care who are you. I don't need a glorified babysitter" she stated stubbornly, when he asked if she normally acted like an entitled sociopath when she was drunk Moira couldn't help but laugh a little. "Thats rich coming from the man who is currently stood in my kitchen, naked" Moira pointed out with a shake of her head, "And if you don't like how I act when I am drunk, leave, problem solved" she added with a smirk as she picked her coffee back up and sipped some more of it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:04 am

Amwolf found the bacon and eggs just as she said it. He was so hungry that he started eating the bacon raw. He looked to be in pain as his stomach was triggered by the smell anticipating the sustenance. He put his arm against the top of her fridge door before resting his head into it as his stomach were growling every three seconds. He just swallowed the strips whole, and he could feel it slowly descend his esophagus. It felt like an eternity, and then he felt relief when it hit the pit of his stomach. He seemed better, and he started going through her cabinets trying to find a pan. His wolf side had taken over much of his actions, which he would allow balance his level of control throughout the stresses of the day.

He did not flinch to her question too focused on finding that damn pan. "No, you smelled like you wanted to, but it was super late. We just cuddled. Why? Do you want sex?" he asked. He found the pan and went to grab four eggs. He looked back at her and asked, "Do you want any?" He cocked his head cutely when she said she did not remember him. "You probably shouldn't drink so much" he muttered. He stuck another piece of raw bacon down his gullet before he cracked the eggs and plopped their contents into the pan. "My clothes are in another room. You said I could use your ensuite...you looked like you wanted to cuddle. You consented. That's how I ended up in your bed" he explained. His wolf was glossing over many of the details as he did have a fleshy bag of strong acid trying to eat its way out. He's going to be fine, he goes through this daily. At least he's not too irritable about it like most werewolves in the morning. Play some Duran Duran why won't you?

He scooped up the eggs with the spatula and slurped the egg off from it swallowing it whole. He would wolf down the other three eggs in the same manner. This would have to do, but his stomach was done acting up. "The name's Amwolf by the way. Amwolf Cooper. Your dad hired me" he said. He was not sure if sober Moira would recognize what he was or know about his family name. He grabbed a bagel out from the bag on the counter by the toaster, and he munched on it not taking the hint that she wanted him to put clothes on. Maybe once his wolf brain was turned off, he will take the hint. He was comfortable and not in the slightest insecure about himself. "Do you normally act like an entitled sociopath when you're drunk?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 7:03 am

Moira jumped a little when he suddenly spoke, turning and looking at him she raised a brow slightly seeing him completely naked. Thinking over what he asked she shook her head a little, "There's bacon and eggs in the fridge...that's kind of all" she said sounding a little taken a back. Shaking her head again Moira made herself a cup of coffee, cradling it in her hands she moved over to one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter and sat down crossing one leg over the other as she watched Amwolf move around her kitchen. Frowning slightly she tilted her head to the side a little, "Did we have sex?" Moira asked not caring if he would think she was being too blunt asking him straight out if they had slept together.

"Because most of last night is a blur, and I don't remember you" she added as she sipped on her coffee her long red hair falling over her shoulders that most people would still think that she looked ethereal even though Moira herself felt like a hot mess. "Also, where the hell are your clothes?" Moira asked narrowing her eyes at him a little as she hadn't seen his clothes on her bedroom floor at all.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:52 am

Amwolf gave off a soft growl through his throat that was some sort of vocalization of being content once she consented to cuddling. He would give another one of these as he crawled into bed with her. There was that exotic smell of his and that warmth. It would take a couple of minutes for that abundance of heat to propagate the entire surface area under the blankets which were very inviting to some cold feet. He closed his eyes and zonked out. In the middle of his REM sleep cycle, he had gotten so comfortable that he had involuntarily shifted. He were somewhere in between his true form and his human form making him seem more hypermasculine than he already was albeit he had super soft fur. His instincts were receptive of her rolling into him, and he wrapped an arm around her giving a bit of a soft protective growl...So warm, so comfy, so lovely. He would rub her back and lightly tickle her side with a graze of his claws.

When she would wake up in the morning, she would see him in his partially shifted form; although, it were mostly human. He still looked very yummy. He felt her stir and then left the bed. He would sprawl out and revert to human form scratching at his chest. He was too comfortable to get up yet. When she got out of the shower and made her way into the kitchen, he had not seen her change in modesty standards as his head was facing away from the door avoiding the light. After seeing him in a shifted form and then coming back seeing him in human for really messed with your sanity.

Amwolf would fully awaken when his stomach started growling and panging. As a werewolf hunger could get really uncomfortable, and having shifted forms multiple times throughout the night, it was very unbearable. He immediately got out of her bed, and he could see some fur had shedded onto her bed. He habitually started swiping at her sheets to flick off most of the evidence, but some remained. He would enter the kitchen in the buff, where she would get a good look at what a stud she had managed to score last night. "Do you have anything with a lot of protein in it?" he asked her with his deep and growly voice. He looked around sniffing for anything like peanut butter or meats. He spotted the fridge and flung it open looking around. His stomach gave an auditable growl. So, maybe what she saw earlier was not a hallucination. He was behaving in a lupine way.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:09 am

Moira raised a brow a little when he asked if she was into cuddling, "No" she said simply as she moved on her bed so she was on her side with her back to him. "Just get into the bed, I don't care" Moira mumbled, she honestly did not care if he joined her in her bed as she was still slightly drunk. Feeling the mattress move when Amwolf climbed in she moved a little to get more comfortable as she drifted back off to sleep. For the rest of the night she stayed asleep, in her sleep though Moira had moved so she was laying against him her head laying on his chest enjoying the warmth his body gave off.

Waking up late in the morning Moira slowly opened her eyes and looked around a little her head aching slightly from her hangover, realising she was laying against something warm she raised herself up a little and took note that she was laying against a naked man. Shaking her head a little Moira untangled herself from Amwolf and climbed out of bed, walking into the bathroom and turned on the shower and climbed in.

Standing under the hot water Moira tried to wrack her brains to see if she could remember sleeping with the man laying in her bed but nothing was coming to her, "Once again, drunk me has fun and sober me and just confused" she mumbled to herself. Once she was cleaned Moira climbed out of the shower and dried off, pulling on a silk robe she walked through the bedroom and started to make her way to the kitchen wanting to get herself some water.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:00 am

When they came across each other in the middle of the night, it would seem that neither of them would have an awkward embarrassed stare down at either of their glorious and very attractive nude bodies. She would see that everything on him was large, yet there was nothing too large to be considered a turn off. He gave her a nod when she asked if he was looking for the bathroom. When she suggested to use her ensuite, he did just that as it were the closest of options. He had a really nice butt as he turned for the ensuite door.

He closed the door and turned the fan on, but even that was not able to drown out the sound of the waterfall of pee cascading into her toilet bowl. It lasted for a good minute maybe closer to two. He had a large bladder and his tall height made the sound of the stream god awful loud.

Once he was done, his bare feet padded across the floor. He saw that she were staring him down either annoyed with him or for some other reason. He stopped in his tracks to smell whether or not she was aroused; however, he himself was too tired but her bed looked really comfortable. Maybe some fooling around could be for later...if she was not hungover of course. "Are you open to cuddling?" he asked groggily.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 11:09 pm

Moira had been sleeping happily, hearing someone moving around her apartment she perched herself up onto her elbows making an annoyed noise at being woken up. Seeing someone in her hallway she frowned trying to figure out who it was in her still drunken mind, realizing it was Amwolf wandering around she flopped back down onto the bed. "You walked past the bathroom if that is what you are looking for" Moira called out with a small groan, "Or just use my ensuit, I don't care" she added. Closing her eyes she got comfortable in her bed again as she moved from her stomach onto her back her sheets only just covering her from her hips down.

"Just don't get any ideas" Moira mumbled as she moved her head so she was looking away from the door, she didn't care if he came into her room and climbed into her bed seeing her sleeping naked. Normally while drunk she was more than happy to open her legs for anyone who came home with her or anyone she went home with, but right now Moira was comfortable in bed and didn't want to move or entertain the idea of even having sex with anyone, at least not while she felt so tired.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:58 pm

As she wiggled to get out of his warm and inviting chest area, he lowered her down onto her feet. He waited patiently and looked around to get his bearings while she fiddled around with her lock. When she stumbled inside, he immediately and reflexively reached out to stabilize her. He let her go already inside her abode. He stared at her while she fought her shoes off. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back when she walked down her hallway. He did not understand why one person needed so much space to house several families in it. While he was under the door frame, He heard more stumbling which caused his head to snapped back to see if she was hurt. He saw her stripping down naked, which he had to admit that she was a rather attractive woman. He remained calm and collected as he were desensitized to seeing tons of naked werewolf people. It was just a body to him. It wasn't something that got him too aroused.

He thought about the van following him from earlier, and he really did not want to be hassled on his drive back home. He was going to take her up on her offer, and he went down the hall picking a random bedroom. He closed the door and started to remove his own clothes. He himself slept in a similar fashion as she did. He plopped down onto the spare bed, and he was amazed at how comfortable the bed was. He slipped under the blankets and turned to his side murring softly. He rolled to his side and closed his eyes. Moving and shifting around, he warmed the bed up quite nicely. He actually fell asleep with the light on. He was so tired that he could not be bothered to turn them off.

In the middle of the night, he woke up needing to use the bathroom, and he wondered the house...still nude...what could go wrong with that?

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:24 pm

Moira slept through everything that was going on, hearing him speaking to her telling her that they were at her apartment making her wake up Moira shook her head a little and managed to wiggle out of his arms so she could have her feet on the floor. Reaching into her bar she pulled out her keys, it took her a moment to get the key into the lock. Unlocking the door she stumbled inside and tossed the keys onto a small table by the door, "Feel free to go away now" Moira slurred as she struggled slightly to take her heels off. After a bit of fighting with her shoes she got them off, flicking her hair over her shoulders away from her eyes Moira began to walk down the hallway heading for her bedroom. Her apartment was one of luxury and was big enough to house several families in it comfortably.

Reaching up behind herself Moira grabbed the zip of her dress and pulled it down as she stumbled down the hall, letting the dress fall off as she walked she shook her head a little before she reached up her back again this time unclasping her bra and dropped it onto the ground as well before walked into her bedroom. In her drunken state she didn't care that she had given Amwolf a slight show as she preferred to sleep naked, she just wanted to climbed into bed. Slipping off her underwear as well before she climbed into bed and snuggled in under her blankets her red hair fanned out across her pillows.

"There is several spare rooms to choose from if you insist on sticking around" Moira called from her bed before she rolled onto her stomach the sheets bunching up around her waist as she fell back asleep effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:16 pm

Amwolf's rolled his eyes when she said she did not care about the tabloids. His eyes widened at the comment about her parents being too bloody rich. "Not if the shareholders have something to say about it" he uttered. He chuckled to himself at her snatching the bottle. "Don't say something stupid, and I'll consider it" he said when she asked him to stop talking. His mind and instincts were at odds with each other. On one hand his dominance was being challenged which bothered him from a traditional werewolf standpoint, but on the other hand, his ability to annoy her gave himself some sense of control of the situation. He was going to have to find some way to get some fun out of this assignment.

When she fell asleep, he did stay quiet. He started noticing a black GMC van tailing him with their lights off. That's strange. Were they after him or her? He kept going and started taking various turns at random. He managed to back into an alleyway, and he shut his lights off. The van continued on before he noticed US Government plates on it. Odd? Why is there a government van following him. He pulled his phone out and made a quick phone call.

"Yello?" asked someone.

"Are we hot?" Amwolf asked. (Are we under surveillance?)

"Nine" (No) Person

"FedEX is lost" (The Feds are following me) Amwolf

"Dog bit the mailman" (Werewolf attacked someone) Person

"Ours?" Amwolf

"Nine" Person

"Stay cool. Thanks for the ice" (Stay low. Thanks for the information) Person

Something was bothering Amwolf about that information, and he turned the lights back on and drove Moira back to her place. He was not followed, but...was that just merely coincidence? He sighed and looked over at Moira and sighed heavily. He would scoop her up out of the car and carry her to her apartment in his big strong warm robust arms. His chest gave of this intoxicating and alluring smell as well as it was super warm and toasty. He tried twitching his bicep to wake her. "Hey...we're here" he spoke lowly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next