Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:41 pm

"Since you are an Alpha I would be very surprised if she was the only female warming your bed" Kaini laughed, when he looked up at her she couldn't help but grin enjoying having him looking up at her for once in her life instead of her having to look up at him. When he asked why she would need her in the cabin for her to whoop her ass Kaini gave him a sweet smile "I have a lot of potions in here Fen, I'm not about to take on a werewolf in a fight without having potions around." When he said that she only got aggressive like that when she was in heat Kaini raised a brow and shook her head a little "I am so glad I am not a werewolf" Kaini said knowing with how her temper was if she was one no one would survive her getting mad. Carefully stepping off the edge of the sink back onto the stool Kaini sat down on the edge of the sink, a serious look coming over her face "Do you want me to be pregnant Fen?" she asked him softly with a small frown "I don't want to hold you to me because of a child."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Fen crossed his arms over his chest muttering, "Look, that would be impossible... She's not the only one that I slept with or got pregnant" he looked up at her standing on the sink trying to get a head taller than him like she was trying to be the dominant one. He raised an eyebrow at her choice of words. "Why would you need her in the cabin to whoop her ass?" he asked clueless. His mind was going a thousand miles a minute at that point. "She normally don't get aggressive like that unless she was in heat" he told her honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:20 pm

Kaini was standing on one of the kitchen chairs as she was hanging the herbs in front of the window, glancing at Fen when he came inside she smirked a little "A few?" she teased him as she stepped off of the chair to stand on the edge of the sink balancing dangerously on her tippy toes. "With the way she was reacting I would say she wanted to be the only one you slept with, and the only one you would get pregnant" Kaini said with a soft laugh as she finished stringing the herbs up she turned and looked at Fen with a smirk as she stayed standing on the edge of the sink her hands on her hips, "I do have to admit, I was kind of hoping she would come to the cabin so I could whoop her ass but I don't think pissing you off that much would be worth it" Kaini laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:14 pm

Fen snorted at her muttering, "You would like that wouldn't you?" He looked at the other four werewolves and annoyed. "Take her to the den. I'll be back later" he told them. "But what about you!?" Fang asked. "What about me? I told you that I'll be back" he raised his voice. He stormed off and headed back to Kaini's cabin. When he got back, he made a face. "I see you met Selene" he remarked. He scratched at the back of his head. "Yes, I may have...had a few romps with her" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Kaini slowly turned her head and looked at Fen with a blank look on her face, "Want me to do it to you?" she questioned raising a brow as she looked at him unimpressed "Because I will." Shaking her head she looked back at the female "I didn't have time to consider throwing a spell at the other werewolf, he was on me too quick" Kaini said rolling her eyes, turning away from the group of wolves Kaini started to walk away and she glanced back over her shoulder "Your sight will come back soon and the vines will hold you until I am back at my cabin so I suggest relaxing" she called as she headed back to her cabin wanting to get her herbs sorted.

Walking inside Kaini took the herbs from the skirt of her dress she set about tying them up so she could hang them around the kitchen so they could dry, she had a feeling once the female werewolf could see again Kaini would have a very angry female trying to get to her but she didn't care as it had been quite a while since Kaini had thrown spells around in a fight as the last time she had done that was back when Fen had been human and the two of them had gotten into an argument that ended with them having sex in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:26 pm

Fen was getting very uncomfortable with the impending cat fight. He watched Kaini snap her fingers and take the she wolf's sight away. "Wanna bet!" she shouted. She committed to her charge and leaving her open to the vines to ensnare her. She thrashed about trying to get free. "You bitch! Fight me you coward!" she screamed. Fen looked at Kaini strangely. "Why couldn't you have done that to the other werewolf?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Kaini raised a brow as she smirked at the female "I don't need to tit fuck him sweetie, I keep him happy by letting him control me" she laughed as she knew that female werewolves could be very stubborn and hate the idea of letting a male have all of the control. "Why just curse her tits when I could curse all of her?" Kaini asked tipping her head to the side a little, seeing her step towards her Kaini smirked as she raised her free hand and clicked her fingers in her face casting a quick spell that would take the womans sight away for a couple of minuets. "Can't hit what you can't see" Kaini teased as she gracefully moved her fingers to also call up some vines to wrap around the female to hold her tightly in place so she couldn't move anymore.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 5:54 pm

The werewolves were speechless after hearing that Fen knocked a witch up twice. Selene's face went red and huffed. "I can do all those things! And I can tit fuck him! I'd like to see you try that!" she retorted. Fen coughed and rubbed the back of his head. "You know...I would be careful. She could curse your tits" he warned. "I know you like huge tits! I'm not afraid of her!" she shouted. She wanted to strangle that witch and she took a couple of steps towards her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 5:25 pm

"You knocked me up twice" Kaini shot back rolling her eyes before she looked back at the female who seemed very pissed, listening to the two of them arguing she couldn't help but giggle a little. "Darling, Fen can pin me down, choke me and fuck my brains out and I am still going to ask for round two" she laughed with a shake of her head, as soon as she mentioned that she had hardly any tits Kaini snorted a little as she looked at Selene "In all of the years Fen and I were having sex he never once wanted my tits any bigger. Besides I am a petite woman, larger tits would make me fall over" Kaini said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:10 am

Fen glanced over at Kaini when she asked him about being any more smug and chuckled. "Don't forget that this Alpha werewolf knocked you up and taught you a lesson to not piss him off" He teased. He glanced back over at his pack. "Listen up, you all know that I don't need her just to keep you in line. She's a very good friend whom I so happen to cram my dick into upon occasionally...I guess frequently now. I'm the only one whom she wants to pleasure her. Besides that, she prefers to stay here at her cabin. She's not going to be intruding"

"Psh, You're going to leaving every night to go out to her!" She argued.

"What difference does that make if I lock myself up in my bedroom or in her bedroom the whole night?" he grumped.

"Oh, I don't know, because I'm in your bedroom locked up with you! What does she have that I don't got!? She hardly has any tits!" The Selene snapped back at him.

"You always complain about being too sore or you're not in the mood...Yes you got huge tits, but you can hardly stand with them apparently" He told her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 11:01 pm

Kaini glanced at the wolves as she collected the herbs, bundling them up in her skirt she stood up and looked at the group in front of her. Seeming their reaction to Fen's words she couldn't help but laugh, "Surprise surprise, your Alpha was fucking a witch long before he became your Alpha" she said with a smirk seeing the look on the females face that seemed to be very angry that someone else had slept with Fen. Seeing one of the males take a threatening step towards her Kaini flicked two fingers on her fight hand shooting a spell at the male that was hard enough to knock him backwards off his feet, "Don't try it sweetheart. I might be smaller than all of you but I will hurt you if you try and touch me" Kaini sighed not caring that she was holding the skirt of her dress up to mid thigh showing more leg then she normally did around people she didn't know.

Glancing at Fen she took note of the proud look on his face and she raised a brow at him, "Could you be more smug?" she asked him rolling her eyes "And I think its more I piss you off and we have very rough angry sex" Kaini said thoughtfully with a laugh as she looked up at him smirking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 10:49 pm

Fen looked into the Kaini's eyes and chuckled evilly. "Yea, well...you pissed off an alpha werewolf, and looked what happened to you" he teased before he gave her a seductive yet alluring growl. He took his queue to leave as she mentioned might needing him to deal with his pack. He followed her outside and walked about with his arms crossed over his chest. He could smell his pack nearby, and he got closer to her. His smell still emanated from her intimate areas as well as her walk was a loose like she just got off a horse. The werewolves finally came out to confront him while she was distracted with the herbs.

"What are you doing with a witch?" One asked.

Selene took a couple whiffs, and she gasped. "Fen! Did you fuck her!?"

Fen sighed heavily. "Of course I fucked her! I knocked her up!"

"How? How could you!?" Selene shouted. She felt very angry that her fuck toy was taken away from her.

"It's easy! She sucks my dick, I fuck her brains out, and I pump my puppy batter into her. That's how I did it!" He grumbled before he snorted. "I've been fucking her for years...first time in 50 years though" he told them. The pack was speechless at this point as their jaws hit the floor. Fen was proud of himself for knocking up Kaini.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 10:17 pm

"Why?" Kaini asked if there were any witches that wanted to make her life miserable "You run into some?" she questioned with a laugh, she couldn't think of a single other witch that she had crossed over the years. Finishing washing the dished she turned around and looked at Fen as she crossed her arms over her stomach and leaned against the counter, "I am not stupid enough to piss off other witches Fen" she said with a shake of her head; pushing off of the sink she walked over to Fen and bent down a little in front of him so their noses were almost touching. "But I am stupid enough to piss off an Alpha Werewolf for fun" Kaini said with a smirk before she moved away from him and started heading for the cabin door "I am going to go and actually pick the herbs I was trying to pick last night, you can come if you want. Might need you to keep your pack away from me if they follow your scent all the way out here" Kaini said with a laugh as she stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Fen did not feel right with this. "Are there that many witches out there who would want to make your life miserable? Any that you crossed?" He asked her. He finished his breakfast and collected the plates.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 pm

"People kept pestering me to make them. So I did" Kaini said shrugging as she finished off her breakfast and relaxed into the chair, "You wouldn't know if one is being used on you. I would, because if it was one of my potions I add a little something so I can see the aura of the potion around the person who has had it used on them". When he asked if there was a way to break it she couldn't help but give a small laugh as she stood up and cleaned the dishes off of the table and began to set about getting the dishes washed, "You don't break potions. They wear off after a while, that is why I only sell enough to last a day or two. Nothing long term" Kaini said glancing over her shoulder at Fen "Other witches though probably sell them for longer term use."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Fen felt somewhat relieved that she did not make that many love potions. "What made you want to start making love potions if you hated making them?" he asked. He rolled his eyes at her. "That's not what I mean...I'm worried about it being used on me" he elaborated. He leaned in and asked her. "How would I know if I was under the influence of one? Is there a way to break it?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:15 pm

"I rarely make them. I've made a grand total of three, and those who wanted them had to beg me for them" Kaini said with a shake of her head. She didn't just want to hand out love potions to just anyone who asked, "I started making them rarely after you left. I charge a high price for them because I hated making them for so long" she said with a small frowned as she thought about the people she had helped get the love they wanted with her spells. "I highly doubt you need a love potion though. In any form you have I have no doubt you have women falling all over you" Kaini said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:09 pm

Fen gave her a look after that toad comment before he looked around the kitchen. "Well, I didn't have plans to knock you up either, but I guess that was what our destiny was always supposed to be like, right?" he asked. He looked at her oddly. "Since when did you start making love potions?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 8:57 pm

Leaning back in the chair Kaini crossed her arms over her stomach and raised a brow when he spoke grumpily, "Careful fur face or I'll turn you into a toad" she said keeping her face serious for a moment before she grinned at him. Shaking her head a little she sighed softly "Honestly this whole twenty four hours has been insane. I never thought I would see you again let alone get knocked up by you again" she said with a small laugh as she started to eat again, "But I am glad in a way that I am the only witch you have been with" Kaini said as she glanced at Fen with a small smile as she knew a small part of her would have been jealous if he had told her he had slept with another witch.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 8:44 pm

Fen stuck his tongue out at the petite witch. "Yes, but you're the only witch who I've fucked" he said giving her a wink. He crossed his arms over his chest and puffed his cheeks out when she asked if he was going to be possessive over her now that she was pregnant. "What do you think? You turned me into a werewolf" he grumped
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 8:31 pm

"I slept fine" Kaini said with a smile when he asked her how she was slept during the night, when he said that he fucked who he wanted and that sleeping with a witch would make him sound like a bad ass she shook her head a little "Of course you would using fucking me to make yourself sound better" she said rolling her eyes at him. When he mentioned that she could say that she could say she was sleeping with him because she was annoyed with robbery attempts Kaini couldn't help but laugh a little, "Fen, no one in their right mind robs witches. And I am not some damsel that needs protecting. Thank you" she laughed with a shake of her head as she continued to eat. "Since I am most likely now pregnant to you again, I take it you are going to be very possessive of me?" she questioned tilting her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:40 pm

"How did you sleep last night?" Fen asked right after she told him that she did not need security detail. He laughed at her. "I fuck who I want. If I do it with a witch might sound bad ass. If you're so worried about your customers you can tell them that you got annoyed with the robbery attempts. It's not that hard to do" he mentioned. He leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Kaini smirked when he said that the werewolf was trying to rob you and that he would be back; when he suggested being her security detail she couldn't help but give a laugh "I don't need a security detail Fen. I'm a witch, I'm not against killing a werewolf with a spell if they come back angry" she said shrugging. "Besides, I highly doubt your pack would take too kindly to their Alpha spending so much time around a witch" Kaini pointed out as she knew most wolves didn't like the idea of being near witches longer than they needed to and she was sure his pack would be the same. "Also, I don't think having an Alpha around would be good for business. You'd scare away my vampire customers and possibly the fae that come to me as well from time to time."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:23 pm

Fen paused giving it deep thought. "That werewolf was trying to rob you then...he's going to be back, that's for sure" he mentioned. He tapped his claws on the table growling into a bite of bacon. "Lower sex drive huh? Kind of too late to give to me eh?" he asked. He snickered to himself. "You know...I can be your security detail. I am an Alpha afterall" he brought up. He could not believe that this was coming out of his mouth. The pack probably were looking for him already. They usually found him, and if what she said were true then Selene would be coming over to buy those birth control potions.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:10 pm

"What can I say, it's more fun when you are rough" Kaini said shrugging as she walked over to the kitchen table and sat down at it making sure to stay out of his way as he cooked. Leaning back in the chair when he put the plate down in front of her Kaini raised a brow when he asked her what kind of potions she offered werewolves. "I tailor my potions to the wants of those who come to me. Most werewolves like to ask me for potions related to controlling the more primal side of their wolves for a night or two if they are going to be trying to sleep with a human" Kaini said as she started to slowly eat, "Others ask for love potions but those...those I do not give out to just anyone. I've also had female werewolves ask for potions to give to their mates to lower their sex drive a little because they don't want another lot of pups right away" she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next