Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:16 pm

Opening her eyes Kaini looked at him when he came rushing inside, when he spoke sternly she stuck her tongue out at him and crinkled her nose "I just need to sit down for a little" she said with a laugh as she let him lead her over to the nursing chair. Relaxing into the chair she closed her eyes again as she held onto the arms of the chair her nails digging in a little, "I forgot how much I hate this feeling" Kaini groaned once the contraction had passed relaxed into the chair more her left hand slowly rubbing over her stomach. "I will admit, having you here is making this pregnancy so much easier. Even though I'm terrified" she said shaking her head a little as she thought back to how she had given birth alone on the bathroom floor last time and how she had struggled staying conscious through it all.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Fen was outside chopping down firewood when he heard his mate called out to him. He dropped everything the he was doing and quickly ran into the cabin. He looked at her seeing her face responding to a contraction, which he did notice she was having them a lot more frequently. He did not pry trusting that she knew when it was time for birthing. He was very on edge to say the least. "Yes? Do you want me to take over? You need to be off your feet. You are very pregnant..." he told her sternly. He took her hand and guided her to the nursing chair he added extra padding to. "Take it easy...you have me to carry the burden" he told her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 9:41 pm

Kaini stood in the kitchen cooking up some food dressed in a simple white dress that had enough room for her large belly to be comfortable, placing her hand on her belly as she cooked some food for Fen she made a small noise of discomfort as she stopped chopping up the vegetables she was cutting and placed both hands on the counter as the familiar sensation of a contraction washed over her. "Fen! Can you come help me?" Kaini called, she hadn't told him that her contractions had started the night before as she was waiting for them to get closer together because she said anything. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and slowly let it out as she rocked from foot to foot a little waiting for the contraction to pass, Kaini had been anxious and scared for this moment as all she could think of was the last time she had gone through this alone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 9:26 pm

Fen shrugged his shoulders. "Well, it doesn't make no difference to me what form you take...won't change much. I know how to handle both a shewolf and a witch...and a succubus" he told her. He chuckled to himself. "I will stay to help you endure your pregnancy" he told her.

Months later, he was amazed just how gravid Kaini would become. He did not know how such a petite witch would not have their back snap under that pressure. Although, he did have her pampered and spoiled with all the massages and things he would get for her that she craved or needed. The sex was still amazing even if he had to lay off or allow her to ride him. Unfortunately, mommy's insides were subject to being used as a punching bag which her bladder was fair game to them. They were much stronger than the first one she had. Could be their werewolf blood, or Daddy was making them stronger due to his attentiveness to her needs.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 5:57 pm

"We'll see how I feel. I might just stay a pure witch to tease people that you could woo me" Kaini laughed as he embraced her, reaching up she wrapped her arms around his neck comfortably as she relaxed against him. Tipping her head to the side when he asked if she needed him to live in the cabin with her she couldn't help but smirk at him, "You can live here from now on I guess" she said jokingly rolling her eyes at him pretending to be unhappy with the idea of him living there again. "I mean, having you close would make it a lot easier on me later in my pregnancy" Kaini said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Fen was caught off guard with the gentle kiss after telling him that she may want to be a werewolf like him. "Well, that's up to you?" he told her before he embraced her while chuckling. "Heh, Does this mean that you need me to live here from now on, or am I still treating booty calls?" he asked. He could not believe this was happening, but it did. Maybe this was a chance for them to start over again.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 4:46 pm

“Ten years is too old to remove the curse” Kaini responded shrugging her shoulders, seeing him perk up she smirked at him “It’s a thought that has crossed my mind. Of course people might not believe you’re fucking a witch if I let you change me” she laughed. When he asked her if it was love and not lust she had for him she laughed a little as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his gently “I can love and lust for you at the same time Fen” Kaini said once she took her lips from his smirking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 9:35 am

Fen sighed heavily then asked. "How old is too old to remove the curse?" he asked her. When Kaini walked up to him and touched his cheek, he perked up. "Oh? Is that true? You want to be a werewolf/witch?" he asked her. Selene heard about Kaini saying she loved Fen, which she tried to wrap her head around. "Love" She muttered before started to get uncomfortable with where this was going, and she slipped out of the cabin so no more harm could come to her. Fen looked down at Kaini amused. "So it is love and not lust you have for me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 7:57 am

Walking out of the bathroom Kaini looked at Fen and shook her head slowly as she glanced at Selene "The curse I put on you is too old for potions or spells to remove" she said simply "And if some how the curse was removed you'd most likely die since you have lived so much longer than you should have" Kaini added shrugging. Walking up to Fen she stood so they were an inch apart as she reached up and touched his cheek gently "Maybe one day I'll ask you to turn me since you are a big bad Alpha after all" she said giving him a small smirk before she looked over at Selene "Never try and get between a witch and someone they love."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 7:45 am

Fen took in a deep breath and sighed a bit of relief. "You don't one me, Selene! Our pups have grown up. You only want me because you've gone into heat" he told her. Selene snarled feeling hurt. "That's not true!" she shouted. "Is it!?" He raised his voice. He started to walk away. "If she was not a witch, and you tried to pull the same shit. I would have ended you myself!" he spoke harshly as he snapped his head back at her intensely. "Kaini, does that potion you're chugging work on me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 6:54 am

Kaini breathed out angrily when he told her not to bother trying to kill Selene, walking away from the woman she let the binding spell fall away. "Take it from someone who knows well, jealously is not a good look" Kaini called over her shoulder to Selene, walking past Fen she glanced at him a little before she headed for the bathroom. Grabbing a potion from the bathroom cabinet she downed it all as she looked at the nick on her neck, "Damn" she sighed a little as she hated having to use potions on herself since the last time she had to use one was because a vampire had tried to turn her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 6:42 am

Fen saw that Selene had managed to draw blood on Kaini, and his heart sank. He was enraged. "What the hell Selene! What are you trying to prove!" he shouted. He crossed his arms over his chest waiting to see what happens. "If it's not a problem...don't bother trying to kill her. She has pups to take care of" he told her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 5:50 am

Feeling the nick on her neck Kaini slowly raised a hand and touched her neck, pulling her fingers away she saw the blood and she gave an evil smirk. Looking back up at Selene she tilted her head to the side a little as a sudden wind appeared in the cabin whipping around Kaini as she jerked her right hand off to the side suddenly making Selene follow the movement to crash into a cabinet, "You are a special kind of stupid" she laughed anger in her eyes as she shook her head "You aren't an Alpha so getting your curse out of me is not a problem" Kaini hissed as she stalked towards the other woman not caring that she was still naked and not caring that the only person in the room right then who could make her stop was Fen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 5:36 am

Fen felt Kaini loosen up and pull away from him with a loud suction slurping noise coming from their separation. Selene tried to dodge the spell, and she shouted out in pain. She snarled at her trying to struggle out of the spell. She then screamed out in agony as her nerves were being hacked into sending her the sensation of burning. "Do you want to bet!" she shouted. She put all her will and might into one arm managing to break free and nicking her in the neck. Fen was surprised to see this feat, but then again Selene was always stubborn.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 am

Kaini looked back at Fen when he growled, seeing Selene come inside she swore softly. "Oh we are so not doing this right now" she snapped, casting a quick spell that would help her relax more Kaini managed to pull away from Fen after a moment and she quickly threw a large binding spell towards Selene that if she tried to move away from would still grab her, making sure to add a little flare to cause her pain. "I am not playing sweetheart" Kaini said rolling her eyes as she glared at her, "I will kill you if you keep pissing me off" she said dangerously as she took a few steps forwards both of her hands moving in delicate patterns as she used a spell to make it feel as if Selene's nerves were on fire. "I am so much older than you so a little werewolf curse from someone like you is going to feel like a cold" she snapped knowing that if Fen tried to turn her into a wolf he would have more success.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 4:57 am

Fen did not bother to tell her that they were stuck together as an attempt to move away followed with a pleasured moan was enough to tell them that he was still plenty engorged. He also knew that they were very much vulnerable, and Selene knew this. This was her opportunity to strike. Fen watched her come out into the opening, and he growled lowly. "Stay back! I'm warning you!" his voice boomed aggressively. Selene held her claws out and licked them making sure that they were contaminated with the curse to spread.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 am

Kaini moaned softly when he filled her up with his seed, feeling him slap her ass again Kaini gave a soft laugh and shook her head "Hey I haven't done anything naughty you shouldn't spank me" she joked as she glance at him over her shoulder. Hearing him mumble she frowned at him "Oh don't you dare say we are stuck together" Kaini warned before she tried to move away from him but stopped when she felt a jolt of pleasure since she was still coming down from her climax, "Perfect" she said with a small shake of her head but she couldn't help but giggle a little "I bet we are quite the sight right now."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 12:53 am

Fen's nose curled as he snarled busting a nut as her walls tightened around him. He spurted a few more dollops of puppy sauce ensuring without a doubt that she was doomed to carry a child; although, it was moot as she was most likely fertilized already. He glared back at the peeping tom, which it were Selene. She may or may not be fingering herself from the sight, but he caught her. She was not happy being made fun of. He did not say anything, but he slapped at Kaini's ass. "Alright, you have been properly been bred" he said before he realized...he might be stuck. "Uh oh..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 10:21 pm

“Oh no Fen you know I won’t bend over without a fight” Kaini teased, his harsh words made her bite her bottom lip and moan. When he went a little harder she bowed her head and clenched her hands harder moaning early as he swatted her rear making her back arch, when he told her not to hold back on him she gave a small whine before she moaned loudly as she came her walls squeezing him tightly wanting him to fill her with his cum.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 9:13 pm

Fen smirked evilly and kept at it. "Yes, I am going to do just that...and you're going to bend over first craving it" He told her. He fucking loved it, and he was showing off to his audience. "Oh? Let let them watch! I'm going to show them how to fuck a witch good and proper!" he spoke harshly. He could hear her breathing get heavy and labored. He maintained his intensity if not slightly harder. He gave her rear a swift swat and told her. "Don't hold back on me now!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:22 pm

“I have a feeling you’re just going to bend me over anytime you want sex” Kaini moaned as she dug her nails into him lightly, her pleasure was building up fast from his actions. Taking her hand away from his wrist Kaini propped herself up on her elbows, looking over her shoulder at him she caught a glimpse of someone peeking in on them and she smirked a little “We have an audience” Kaini managed to get out before she gasped and clenched her hands into fists as she tried to focus on holding off her climax.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:16 pm

Fen was very into this now finding his rhythm. "Yes, good! I can't wait to do this to you over and over again!" he shouted. While they were making violent and passionate love, there were someone peeking out on them. Someone who was very jealous.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:51 pm

Kaini couldn't help but grin when he snarled and grabbed her hips, letting him move her to how he wanted her she moaned when he pressed back inside of her. Pressing herself against the table as much as she could to brace herself she moaned eagerly, feeling him press into her g-spot her eyes fluttered closed as she bowed her head her hair falling in her face "Ah fuck yes" Kaini moaned as she reached back with her left hand and held onto his left wrist lightly as she rested her chest and the side of her head on the table in bliss.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:42 pm

Fen snarled at her, and he grabbed her hips telling her, "No, don't be so foolish!" he told her as he hoisted her up and penetrated her from behind. "I don't want to wait any longer" he told her roughly as he bashed his hips into her. He had angled his body, so he did not go in too deep. Still, the weight of her body pointed his member downward applying more pressure into her g-spot. The whole cabin creaked and groaned to his strength.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:27 pm

Kaini bit her bottom when he said that he hadn't forgotten he was bigger, when he took her off of the table she smirked at him and when he growled she gave him a cheeky smile before she turned and put her back to him placing her hands on the table to brace herself as she looked over her shoulder at him with a raised brow "Should I make you work for it a little more?" Kaini asked teasingly as she swayed her hips from side to side a little to tease him with a smirk knowing full that that Fen wouldn't let her tease him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next