Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 8:33 pm

Fen watched her very closely as she got up off the ground. Her retorts made the fur along his spine stand erect, and his ears pinned back. "Did I!? Tell me! Did all those people I killed deserve to die as well? Did a child deserve to grow up not knowing his father because the mother fears the monster that you cursed me to become!?" he shouted before he snorted as she walked away. "I was hunting boar! Why are you out here!?" he grumbled. He then looked towards the moon growling to himself in frustration. He was being stopped from being able to attack her, which he guessed there was still some candle that he held for her. He calmed himself down enough to say. "I knocked her up...before we met. How was I supposed to act when a woman comes to me with a child that looks like me then tells me I'm the father?" he told her. He thought he would tell her this much. In hindsight, she probably would have been a little more understanding about his sudden paternity discovery.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Kaini narrowed her eyes at him when he asked if she was scared, "Of you? Please" she said rolling her eyes at him as she got off of the ground and dusted herself off. When he snarled at her Kaini raised a brow an unimpressed look on her face, when he asked if this is what she had wanted she couldn't help but give a sarcastic laugh at him. "Learn not to piss off witches?" Kaini snapped back at him as she tucked some of her hair behind her left ear to shift it away from her eyes, "You got what you deserved" she stated casually as she turned and began to walk away from him wanting to find the herbs she was after and get back home "What are you doing out here anyway?" Kaini demanded as she glanced over her shoulder at him wanting to know why he was so close to her home of all places.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:18 am

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 De1idbv-b08fe09e-3457-4bae-8d9e-de8d4200d6b5.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjg2OTlmNWItZmQ2Ni00MGFlLTg4YTItNDc1OWQ5N2NhYWFmXC9kZTFpZGJ2LWIwOGZlMDllLTM0NTctNGJhZS04ZDllLWRlOGQ0MjAwZDZiNS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Fen was an unusually huge werewolf. He was blessed with plenty of endowments. Just uttering the name Fen would send shivers down the spine of any veteran of magic or who had the ambition. He was a brawler, and he loved to fight to show off his prowess, skill, and cunning. He would often get kicked out of taverns and bars for his antics. There at the local tavern, he had heard rumors of Kaini and her spells, but he just imagine her to be some hag with a bunch of cats taking over her hut. He did not care to ask more about her or where she lived. He was too busy just living his life and being a wolf.

Not that soon after, he was out in the woods hunting. Pork was on the menu, and a wild boar was digging around for truffles unaware of his presence. He was about to ambush the pig until he heard a woman shouting, "Get off of me!" His prey was scared off with the screams. Mildly annoyed with his hunt spoiled, he went over to go investigate this commotion. Upon farther inspection, he saw a woman getting attacked by a werewolf. Without thinking, he rammed himself into the wolf and sent him flying into a tree. He let out a huge mighty roar and snapped his teeth at the wolf. After a rather pathetic fight where he smacked the wolf around, it eventually ran off.

When he turned to face the woman, he thought his eyes or the moonlight were playing tricks on him. He had to step in closer to confirm this; however, when she through her hands out, he seen enough. He snorted at her when she muttered, "You" with such disgust. He did not know whether to kill her or thank her. "Scared?" He muttered in his super deep beastly werewolf voice. He snarled at her. "Is this what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 8:19 pm

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 2b3b418d3fabda0f3fe39fc645f56188

Fifty years ago...

"You said you loved me!" Kaini screamed at the man before her, anger boiled under her skin making energy sweep around her and light seemed to spark at her fingertips. She wanted to kill him, the man who had wooed her and stolen her heart. He had been gone for a few days and Kaini thought nothing of it until he returned and told her he had fallen in love with someone else, "You can't do this to me" she snarled angrily as she advanced on him; yes in size she was much smaller than he was but she had power that he didn't and that power made her seem much bigger than she was. "I can and I did!" the man snapped back in anger as he grabbed up his bag aof clothes, food and water. Yes the two of them butted heads often but never like this. Watching as he headed for the door of her cottage and stepped outside Kaini swept after him her bare feet slapping at the worn wood, "Why? Why her?" she demanded as she moved quickly and placed herself in front of him.

She needed to know why he wanted someone else after he had spent months chasing her. Had he really grown tired of her so easily after she agreed to be with him? Was she so easy to toss aside? The answer appeared to be yes. "Because she isn't you" he grumbled at her and pushed her aside. Standing when she was for a moment or two looking shocked before she clenched her jaw and spun around to look at his back. "Fine. Have her. But know this, she will live and die years before you ever will!" Kaini screamed as she thrust her hands out towards him "I curse you to be a beast she cannot ever love. One that turns with the moon" she hissed as bight red light left her hands and slammed into his back hard enough to stagger him. "Enjoy being a werewolf. A mutt" Kaini muttered as she turned on her heel and stalked back into her cottage and slammed the door closed without a backwards glance, that would teach him for leaving her. But even though she cursed him it didn't stop her heart from hurting.

Present day...

Kaini wandered slowly about her small cottage, she had lived here for years and she was planning on living here for years more. Vampires, werewolves, merfolk, nekos as well as a number of other creatures sometimes came to her for protection spells or spells of love and healing. The spells of love she gave out few and far between as she could not bring herself to think of the loneliness she had since the man she had loved had left her fifty years ago. Sighing softly to herself she walked over to a beautifully carved chair with a plush cushion on it she had placed in front of a roaring fire she sank down into it wearily, the carved chair was the only thing over her lovers that she had kept. He had made it just for her and she could never bring herself to get rid of the beautiful masterpiece.

Leaning back into the chair she stared blankly at the fire for sometime her mind wandering and thinking of things she would never let herself think of normally, shaking her head she looked around her cottage to notice that the afternoon sun was no longer filtering in through the windows and her fire was the only thing casting a light. Sighing to herself Kaini got to her feet and began to slowly light the candles that were around, looking out of the window in her kitchen she saw the full moon was out and she couldn't help the small tired smile that came over her lips at the thought of her old lover running through trees.

Moving to her front door she opened it and stepped outside, the crisp air hit her hard making her wrap her arms around her body. The cold was sharp and quick to wake her up more, "It's a good time to go and look for herbs" she said softly to herself as she unwrapped her arms from around herself and started walking into the forest that surrounded her humble cottage. She had run out of nightshade and mugwort and needed to see if she could find some more, stepping carefully over fallen branches and ducking now and again Kaini was barely aware of her surroundings until a crack of a stick made her jump. Looking around with a small frown she tried to see what the source of the noise was, even with the moonlight coming through the leaves she could see very little. "Hello?" Kaini called out curiously, everything was silent for a moment before a growl reached her. A rouge werewolf stepped between the trees, stared at her for a moment before it lunged. Kaini had no time to think before she was tackled to the ground and a sharp scream left her setting birds that were nesting flying off in fright.

"Get off of me!" she screamed trying to wrestle the wolf off of her and keep it away from her throat, Kaini and the wolf struggled for a bit before the weight was suddenly thrown off of her body. Rolling onto her stomach she saw a much bigger wolf had tackled the rouge and was fighting it making sure to keep it away from Kaini, scooting herself onto her bottom Kaini sat fixated as she watched them fight. Seeing the smaller rogue wolf scamper off with a yelp she couldn't continue the gasp that left her lips with the large wolf turned to her and began to stalk towards her. "Stop!" Kaini shouted as she thrust out a hand showing her palm to the wolf, she had released no spell at the beast she just hoped it did stop. To her surprise it did. It stopped in its tracks and looked at her with familiar eyes that made her chest tighten "You" she breathed, those eyes she could never forget. The eyes of her old love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7