Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Fen felt the spell but laughed at her. "I'm the only one you've fucked, and I acted like a wolf even before then" he retorted. He pulled out apple juice from the fridge and poured her a glass. He made her toast before he slid the bacon and eggs onto two plates. He sat the slices of bread on the pan where he made the eggs and sat it long enough to turn golden brown, Toast. He brought up everything to the kitchen table, still naked, which it was a miracle that he did not burn anything sensitive. "So, I was thinking...what kind of potions do you offer to werewolves exactly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:35 pm

Hearing him say that he thought that she had a fetish with them Kaini flicked her fingers a little sending a spell after him that would feel like someone slapped him over the back of the head. "And yet, you are the only werewolf who has fucked me" she called out to him, getting out of the bath she dried herself off before she pulled on a simple white dress with thin shoulder straps. Walking barefoot to the kitchen she stretched her arms above her head with a groan, "Bacon, eggs, toast and some apple juice" Kaini said casually before she stopped and looked at Fen in the kitchen. It still felt so surreal seeing him there like nothing had changed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Fen pushed himself off the frame and walked off. "I think you have a fetish with them" he spoke while he walked away from her. He started to prepare breakfast then he had a thought come across his head. "Did you want a little girl" he asked her. He found eggs and bacon and got that going. "What do you feel like having for breakfast?" he called out as he searched through the cupboards.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:20 pm

Relaxing in the bath she listened to him as he spoke "I didn't know I was pregnant until after you left" she said with a shake of her head as she sighed softly the idea of potentially losing another child made her heartache but she pushed those thoughts aside, when he asked if she had turned him into a werewolf because they were protective of their pups she rocked her head to the side and looked at him with a raised brow. "I turned you into a wolf because I could...I could have turned you into a vampire but werewolf was the first thing to come to mind" Kaini said shrugging as she moved in the water a little with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:15 pm

Fen moved to the bathroom door and looked down at her still leaning up against the door frame. "It wouldn't feel right to me if I left you knowing you were carrying my child. It upset me knowing that I did that with you before...even if you didn't tell me you were with child" he told her honestly. He looked away and growled deeply. "I'll be around this time...I'll make sure you won't have to bury another newborn" he told her which he shook his head. "You know werewolves are very protective over their pups...that's why you turned me into one ain't it?" He told her
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 5:59 pm

Putting both of her hands over her face as she listened to him moving around she peeked at Fen between her fingers when he asked her if she wanted him to make her something, "Sure" Kaini said as she took her hands away from her face. Getting off of the bed she glanced at him when he muttered and she raised a brow "Perfect" she grumbled hearing him say that she was ovulating. Walking into the bathroom she set about taking another bath to clean herself up, "Just know I am not going to expect you to stay around if you have gotten me pregnant" Kaini called out to him as she relaxed in the bath. She had gotten though one pregnancy without him being around Kaini was sure she could get through another without having him around all of the time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 5:54 pm

After Fen took another bath, he took the dried out clump of fur he forgot from earlier and brought it outside. He dropped it into a flower bed before he came back inside hearing her hiss, "God damnit" He padded his way into her bedroom and crossed his arms over his chest. "You want me to make you something?" He asked her. He tapped at his thick biceps anxiously and stared off into space. He just had a feeling that sex that amazing would need to have some sort of consequence. He could smell it, and he muttered. "Fuck...You're ovulating" he muttered more to himself. He shifted his weight and leaned up against the door frame running his fingers through his hair. He looked at her awkwardly and bit the inside of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 5:28 pm

"Well you know I am always eager for more" Kaini laughed a little, when he let her go she crawled onto the bed and flopped onto it a little and she laughed again when he said that he would surprise her when he visited "I'm sure you will". When he told her he was hungry she rolled her eyes at him a little as she watched him walk into the bathroom "Good thing you know where the kitchen is" Kaini called after him with a smirk, as she laid on the bed she mind catching up with everything that had happened Kaini sat up on the bed mentally kicking herself that she had let Fen cum inside of her. Raising a hand she pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes with a frown "God damnit" she hissed at herself not caring if he heard her, Kaini could only hope that he didn't get her pregnant with their fun romp.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:22 am

Fen snickered to himself when she called it a booty call, and he spoke in a seductive voice, "Well, this Alpha Werewolf needs a female who can take him...and still be eager for more"  he then sighed happily and stretched still dripping of her juices. His bones popped and cracked before he scratched at his stomach which was growling at this point. "I'll surprise you when I visit" He told her before he wiped off his eggplant with a towel. "I'm hungry..." he told her before he left to go to the bathroom. The hearing returned back to him, and he could hear the birds chirping outside, and the leaves rustling with the wind. He felt surprisingly refreshed and focused. It dawned upon him that he just busted a nut and flooded the witch with his seed; although, he was horrified, he was fine with it. It's not like she would get knocked up or anything, surely she had some sort of potion that kept her from ovulating, he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:43 am

Kaini gave a small smile when he said that they needed to do this more often "More often would be fun" she panted softly, when he pulled out of her she made a small noise before she relaxed more against him as he gnawed on her neck. She normally would have cared about him leaving marks on her skin but right in that moment she didn't care in the slightest. When he spoke again Kaini moved her head a little so she could rest her head against him, "Become a regular booty call for an Alpha werewolf?" Kaini asked with a smirk and a small laugh "Sounds fun" she joked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:31 am

Fen panted heavily feeling her juices trickling down the length of his rod and to his sack. He was...very satisfied and relieved. "Ah, fuck..." He muttered as his mind was still under the euphoria of their great sex. "We gotta do this more often...50 years is...way too long" he told her. He forgot how much she enjoyed it when he went all out. He pulled out of her and more juices flowed out from her cream pied hole. He kept his claws against her hip and gnawed into her neck displaying his affection and leaving a rather large hickey on her neck...actually there were several ranging between her neck to her shoulder. He sighed heavily and kept sucking on her neck. "Would you like that?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:18 am

His claws running over her side and her navel made Kaini shiver at the feeling, it was exciting for her thinking about how much pain he could cause her now that he had claws to use against her. "We'll see about that" she managed to get out when he said that she wouldn't be able to walk right once he was done with her, yes she knew she wasn't going to be able to walk for a while from him pounding into her. As soon as he clamped his jaws down on her neck she reached her climax making her arch her back as much as she could against him the pain and pleasure she was experiencing made her moan eagerly, "Okay...okay that was amazing" Kaini got out breathlessly as she let herself relax in his arms the fact that he had cum inside of her not even registering for her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 6:02 am

Fen snorted evilly when she told him not his, which he responded, "Too late!" as he wrapped his arm around her running his claws over her side down over to her navel almost insinuating his intentions. He moved his arm around her hip locking her up against his body as he leaned back beginning to thrust into her. "This is what happens when you bestowed me with wolf abilities...You aren't going to be able to walk right once I'm through with you!" He spoke to her harshly. She was so tight and wet for him, and he felt his loins tighten. He bucked into her harder ravaging her most sensitive spots no longer holding back, only...he lost himself to his wolf. At his peak, he did not pull out, and instead his wolf clamped his jaws over her neck growling ferociously into her ear as he filled her womb with his virile werewolf seed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 5:45 am

Kaini always tried to be careful when she gave Fen head but she wasn't against using her teeth now and again to push him over the edge, when grabbed her and pushed her down on to the bed Kaini yelped a little surprised by his movements. Digging her nails into the bed under her she groaned when he shoved himself into her, "Jesus" she moaned as she closed her eyes just letting him take control of her her body seeming to melt because of what he was doing. Letting him pull her body up she gave a small groan of pain her pleasure raising faster and faster because of everything he was doing to her, when he bit into her neck and shoulder her eyes snapped open and Kaini raised a hand and clawed at him digging her nails into his skin "Not yours" she moaned as she pushed her back against his chest a little wanting to jokingly test his authority. "I forgot how aggressive you could be" Kaini managed to get out as her climax rose more and more making her bite her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 5:15 am

Fen's nose curled, and the corners of his mouth twitched. It all felt so good, but when she looked up at him as innocent as she did turned him on leaking pre as she took him back into her mouth. He grimaced a little as her teeth scraped against his jumbo girth. "Ah! Easy!" he warned her with a slight firm squeeze on the back of her head. He roared out when she pulled her mouth away, again her teeth scraping his length. He thought it was intentional that time as she got the head as well that time. When she asked him if she wanted to stop, he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down on the bed as he got up. "I told you to take it easy!" His deep beastly voice boomed. He got out of bed still pinning her down on the bed until he grabbed both sides of her hips dragging her to the end of the bed. "You're going to get what you deserve wench!" He snarled as he pulled her hips to his penetrated her folds from behind stretching her...making her whole. They had not done it in so long that it was like losing her virginity all over again. He stuffed her as far as he could before he lifted her back up against his chest as her weight pushed her body down into his monster organ. He growled into her ear biting into her neck and shoulder roughly and erotically. "You're mine!" he spoke roughly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 2:29 am

Hearing him swear Kaini couldn't help but give a small giggle pleased with herself that she was making him curse, "What? Am I teasing you?" she asked smirking as she continued to stroke her hand along his length slowly. Letting him continue to stroke her hair Kaini gave Fen an innocent look before she slowly took him back into her mouth working on deep throating him, glancing up at him she wondered how long she could push his buttons before he got mad. She liked it when he used to get mad because then he and Kaini would end up having mind blowing sex because of how much she had teased him, taking him from her mouth again she licked her lips slowly "Want me to stop?" Kaini asked him innocently as she squeezed him gently.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Fen was a bit embarrassed about letting her know that she was in control of him. He growled as she took more of him in, then he again growled when she took her mouth away. "Ah fuck!" he muttered as she ran her tongue over his tip. He was trying to hold himself back just to frustrate and make her desperate to get him to cum to her. He continued to caress her hair and make wolfish noises, but his wolf was not going to take this laying down for long.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 8:16 pm

His growls and snarls only made Kaini smirk a little at the sounds, hearing him groan and mutter made her know she was going a good job. As soon as he placed his hand on her head she almost melted when Fen massaged her scalp. Having her hair pulled and played with had always been her weakness, as he caressed her hair Kaini slowly took more of him into her mouth as she could with a small moan. Pulling back a little she took his shaft from her mouth, “I see I haven’t lost my touch” She said as she grinned at him before she dipped her head again and teasingly ran her tongue across the tip again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:50 pm

Fen felt her moving his hand away, and he snarled tensing up as she wrapped her hand around his intimidating member. He growled at her once more when she squeezed it making the throbbing worse. He bared his teeth at her licking at the tip, and he tried not to moan. He groaned when she took him into her mouth. He placed his hand over her head and caressed her hair and massaging her scalp. "Fuck..." he muttered forgetting how good she was at pleasing him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:36 pm

Kaini couldn't help but grin and bite her bottom lip when he growled at her, there was something about that sound that sent shivers down her spine that she liked. Moving on the bed when he took his hand away from his shaft Kaini wrapped her hand gently around him as much as she could and she started stroking him slowly, "I'll be as smug as I want" she said as she squeezed him lightly before she leaned down and licked at the tip glancing at Fen for a moment before she closed her eyes and started to take him into her mouth as she continued to stroke him her movements slow and deliberate.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:32 pm

Fen snorted at her obvious statement, but he was throbbing too much to form words in his mouth at that point. He whimpered to himself trying to get himself off. He gritted his teeth and glared at her. "You know it hurts when I say hard for a long time!" he told her. He took his hand away from his great obelisk and allowed her to help him polish it. "Please...it's not...something to be smug about" he said knowing that she was with the power right now.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:19 pm

Looking over her shoulder Fen she raised a brow at him "It's been fifty years since I've woken up with someone in the same bed as me Fen" she said shaking her head, watching as he grasped and tugged himself she bit her bottom lip a little before she moved on the bed so she could look at him properly. "Want help with that?" Kaini asked with a sigh, she was a stubborn woman but not cruel enough to make him suffer too long even if she still held a grudge for what he had put her though all of those years ago.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Fen blushed at her thigh rubbing up against his wood, which he was used to this, but given her reaction, it had been a while since she last seen his thickness. "What, you've woken up to it before" he said nervously. He watched her sit up and gazed upon her body noticing that she had indeed went through a pregnancy. He gulped and looked away repressing those urges and thoughts when she asked him about his sleep. "Um...yea...better than I have in a long time" he answered back. He groaned and winced reaching up to grasp his turgid and distended eggplant and giving it a few tugs. He could almost get his hand wrapped around it. He closed his eyes and tensed up not pleased to have her see him like this.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:27 pm

Moving one of her legs a little Kaini bumped his morning wood on accident with her thigh making her eyes snap open and she bit her bottom lip a little seeing how hard he was. "Honestly...Not what I was expecting to wake up too" she said shaking her head as she untangled her legs from his and sat up the sheets bunching up at her waist exposing her breasts as she ran a hand through her hair getting it away from her face, "Have a good sleep?" Kaini asked shooting him a cheeky grin as she knew she had every opportunity to help him with his morning wood but she was a stubborn woman and wanted to make him suffer somewhat as she began to climb out of the bed slowly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Fen stayed put knowing how much she tossed and turned. He gulped hoping she knew she was attracted to heat like a magnet. His eye twitched when she finally cuddled up to him and tangled her legs with his. This was not fair. It did not matter whether he was in werewolf form or not, all werewolves were like furnaces. At least his fur smelled nice. He accepted this cruel fate and went to sleep; although, he awoke to her telling him morning while he was having trouble with his massive morning wood greeting her. It was actually hurting at this point, and he was trying his best not to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next