Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Falling asleep not long after Fen got into the bed she moved in her sleep so she was facing him, her hair falling down around her face one of her hands moving and rested on his hand closest to her. Staying that way for a while she moved again in her sleep this time she moved close to Fen seeking out his body warmth in her sleep as she placed her head on his chest and tangled her legs with his comfortably, "Warm" Kaini muttered in her sleep as she moved her arm that was on his chest a little to get more comfortable. She spent the rest of the night sleeping like that and when the first rays of the sun began filtering into the cabin Kaini began to wake up slowly, "Morning" Kaini mumbled as she stayed cuddled against him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:36 pm

Fen sighed and decided to sleep in the bed. It was the same nice fluffy bed as he remembered. He remained on top of the covers in werewolf form sprawling out his limbs while avoiding Kaini's space. He stared up at the moonlight filtering through uncomfortably. He was wide away yet he had a full belly that needed time to begin digestion. He closed his eyes not going into a deep sleep, but he was relaxed. He was alert but aloof. His mind wondered about the little girl he never got to hold. It bothered him. He opened one eye and checked on Kaini wondering what to do with her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Moving on the bed when Fen asked if she really didn't care where he slept she sat up on the bed letting the blankets fall away from her chest as she looked at him with a raised brow, "You can sleep on the couch or you can sleep in the bed. Your choice" Kaini said shaking her head before she laid back down on her side and pulled the covered back over herself. Closing her eyes she sighed softly to herself "Just don't get any funny ideas if you choose to sleep in the bed" she said as she opened her eyes and glanced at him for a moment before she settled back down not caring which he chose as just having him in the cabin made her feel both uncomfortable and safe at the same time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 8:23 am

Fen grinned mischievously when she told him to shut it and they were not having sex. "I didn't say sex...you said sex" he corrected her. He was being playful and did not expect much from this. He went into the bathroom and drew himself a hot bath. After he got his human half clean, he transformed into his werewolf form and tried getting that sink out from his fur. He was still shedding his winter coat, and he thought it would be fun to gather the hairs and put them outside for the birds and forest animals to use it for nesting material. He finally got out of the tub and sat his fist full of fur on the counter. He remained in his werewolf form and stared at himself in the mirror forgetting about the fur. He made faces in it looking at his teeth and shook himself off. He eventually made his way into her room and sighed heavily. "Do you really not care where I sleep?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:22 am

Crinkling her nose when Fen said that he might have wanted a bath too she crossed her arms over her stomach and raised a brow waiting for him to move. When he mentioned that he could smell that she was wet Kaini narrowed her eyes at him dangerously "Shut it fur face" she snapped at him, as soon as he stepped back she shoved passed him "We are not having sex" she grumbled as she glanced over her shoulder at him before she dropped the towel when she got to the bed. Climbing into it she pulled the covers over herself and got comfortable. "Sleep where you like, I don't care" Kaini muttered as she closed her eyes wanting to scrub the knowledge that he could smell her arousal from her brain.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:16 am

Fen rolled his eyes at her when she chewed his ass out for standing there for what he felt was a reasonable amount of time. "You know...I might have wanted to take a bath too" he remarked. Then again, the thought of beads of water trickling over every curvature and crevice of his muscles was something very pleasing to the eyes. "You smell wet" he added before he made a face. "I could overhear you cursing yourself in letting me in" he told her before he crossed his arms over his chest stepping back. "Do you need my company in your bed tonight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 am

Kaini opened her eyes when she heard him speak and she glanced over at the bathroom door a little before she sighed softly, "I am perfectly fine" she called to him. Getting out of the bath after a little she drained the water, drying herself off Kaini wrapped a towel around her body before she walked over to the door and opened it. Looking at Fen's chest because of him standing in front of the door she sighed a little before she tilted her head backwards and looked up at him "Going to move to the side or are you going to make me stand here for the rest of the night?" Kaini asked raising a brow, she knew if he wanted to he could easily block the doorway for as long as he wanted but Kaini also knew she could use her magic to shift him. "Or would you prefer I pay a toll of dropping my towel?" she asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:58 am

Fen chuckled to himself when she said that whatever he was offering she doubted it interested her. "I can offer companionship...maybe a misadventure or a couple of them. You know...fun stuff?" he told her while trying to be as vague as possible with regards to being open to rekindling any sort of relationship. When she went into go take a bath, he took that as code for she wanted to distract herself from his nude glory. He went back over to the pot and cleaned it out. Now that he had a full stomach, he stretched and yawned. He went over to the bathroom door and spoke into it. "Are you alright in there? Do you need anything?" he asked after hearing her muttering to herself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:44 am

"That is exactly it. I am just existing, coming and going as I please" Kaini said shrugging her shoulders delicately, watching as he got himself seconds she shook her head a little, "Making and selling spells and potions passes the time." When he sat back down and said that he could give her a reason to live Kaini couldn't help but give an unlady like snort, "Whatever you are offering Fen I doubt it would interest me" she told him as she got up from the table leaving the half eaten soup on the table "Feel free to eat more. I will be in the bath if you need anything" Kaini said before she headed for the bathroom. Filling the tub with hot water she stripped off the dress she was wearing and climbed into the hot water as she tied her long hair into a bun to keep it dry, "I am a fool for bringing him back here" Kaini muttered to herself as she propped an elbow on the edge of the bath and rest her fingers against the side of her head as she wanted to ignore the fact that she wanted nothing more than to have good old fashioned angry sex with the man in her kitchen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:34 am

Fen raised an eyebrow at her and sighed. "Is that it? You just merely exist? That sounds like a waste if you ask me" he told her before he got up and went to go get second helpings. "Making spells and potions sounds pretty boring after a while" he remarked. He sat back down next to her this time and sighed. "I mean...I could give you a reason to live, but that's up to you" he told her honestly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:04 am

Kaini leaned back in the chair putting her spoon in the bowl, glancing around the cabin when he spoke about the items she still had in the cabin that he had made for her. When he asked what she planned to do with her life and why she chose to live she sighed softly, "Continue to sell spells and potions" Kaini said with a shrug of her shoulders before she tired to think over what made her want to continue to live. "Why do I choose to live? I...Don't have an answer" Kaini said with a small sigh "I don't have a reason to live but I also don't have a reason to die" she added shaking her head as she started eating her soup slowly again looking away from him "Please don't tell me you want to give me a reason to live" she said managing a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:49 am

Fen stared at her confused when she said she did plan to have children but grieved the loss of one. He continued eat his soup and snickered to her reaction about soul collecting. "Hey, I just wanted to be explicit what we're talking about here. I've dealt with those deal with the devil types. They gotta be a vague as possible if you know what I mean" he told her while holding his spoon up in the air. He sat his spoon down and looked around the cabin when she asked what he meant about what her plans were. "I never said with me. I've already figured out you don't have that intention...even everything here seems to contradict this. All I asked is what you plan to do with your life. Why do you choose to live?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:33 am

Kaini rolled her eyes at him "Children were never something I planned to have Fen" she said with a shake of her head "I would have killed myself when you died of old age but when you left that changed". Kaini ran a hand through her hair before she ate some of her soup as she glanced at him when he mentioned that he had heard how she had wanted to live when she yelled, "You heard fear. Not a want to live" she said shrugging. When he mentioned her becoming a soul collector she fixed Fen with an annoyed look "Financial Fen, if they can't pay me they don't get service" Kaini grumbled as she rolled her eyes at him, listening to him as he snickered as he spoke. "You are an Alpha if you like it or not, werewolves look up to you" she said shrugging, when he asked her what her plans were Kaini raised a brow "What do you mean?" she asked tipping her head to the side a little "Do you mean with you? I don't have plans with you. Give you food fine, but what you do after that is your own business."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:18 am

Fen crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head at her. "You mean to tell me that you would commit suicide regardless if we had a daughter or not? I don't believe that. When that wolf was attacking you, you wanted to live. I could hear it in your voice" he muttered as he took his bowl to the kitchen table and sat across from her. He chuckled to himself when she said that she made spells and potions for a price. "A price, eh? Are we talking financial or something else? You haven't turned into a soul collector have you?" he teased. He snorted at this question about what he had been doing with his life. "Alpha? I hardly consider myself that. Any mindless idiot pureblood with a strong arm can go about calling themselves Alpha. Once I've mastered transformation, there wasn't any much difference between me and a pureblood" He told her before he snickered pointing to himself. "I own this now!" he told her before went to eating his meal. He looked down at the table losing himself to thought as he recollected what had happened with him. "So what are your plans now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 12:16 am

Kaini rolled her eyes at him when he asked if she had been planning on turning him into a werewolf the whole time, "I had been planning on killing myself when you died...But then you pissed me off" she said shrugging her shoulders. Shaking her head when he asked why she wanted him to turn human Kaini raised a brow at him "I don't want you shedding on the floor" Kaini said bluntly as she sipped her mead. Seeing how he looked she couldn't stop the lightly blush that appeared over her cheeks before she turned from him and got herself a small bowl of the soup as well. When he asked what she had been up to Kaini looked over her shoulder at him "I make spells and potions for those who want them...For a price" she said casually as she moved over to the kitchen table and sat down at it crossing one leg over the other comfortably as she watched Fen, "I doubt I need to ask you what you have been doing as I hear you are an Alpha of your own pack...Surprising for someone who is cursed to be able to lead a pack" Kaini said raising a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 pm

Fen looked at her strangely when she said that she did not age, which it dawned on him. "Wait...were you always planning on turning me into a werewolf? I was human...and humans age. Now I haven't aged since the day you turned me" he asked. He looked around the cabin confused. "Yea, well...I'm surprised you haven't done any spells or charms inside here" he said before he was given a familiar comfort food. He took the glass of mead from her and cocked his head cutely. "Why do you want me to turn human? It's almost like you want to see the things from before" he muttered before he slowly reverted back into human form. For some reason he looked way better than before, which it was not entirely fair for someone trying to forget about romantic and intimate moments they had with such a fine...lean...brawny...well endowed hunk of meat. It just was not fair. He took a huge chug of mead and snickered. "So what have you been up to?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 11:37 pm

Kaini looked over at Fen leaning away from him a disgusted look coming over her face when he asked if she was using a spell to make herself not age, "Witches don't age Fen, I don't need spells, ointments or anything else to look young. I will look this way until someone decides to kill me" she said sounding insulted at his words. Turning away from him she set about getting food ready to cook for him, a simple yet hardy meat stew with a few herbs thrown in here and there had always been her go to meal for him when they had been together. "And stop sniffing around fur face, there are no spells going on in here" Kaini grumbled as she poured him a glass of homemade mead and herself one as well. Looking at him she held the glass out towards him "You know, you can shift back to human. You don't have anything I haven't seen before" she said casually.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 11:27 pm

Fen sighed heavily after she pulled away from him. He caught her taking in the sight of him wondering if this form of his was to her liking. He could not tell, but he started to follow her when she offered to cook for him. His stomach remembered her quality cooking, and it started to hurt. His mouth salivated about the thought, and it annoyed him that his wolf was not ashamed to bring out his emotions, wants, and needs out in the open. He chuckled at her promising not to poison his meal. "Good luck...my sniffer would notice even if you tried" he said pointing to his nose proudly. When they finally reached her cabin, it was like nothing had changed. He wondered about recollecting every moment he spent in the cabin. Not a lot of scents in her bedroom. His loins began to ache thinking about the romps they had. He quickly left it suppressing that thought as he came into the kitchen. "Wow, time must have frozen here. Is that why you haven't aged much? This isn't a spell is it?" he asked curiously. He started to sniff her as if that were going to tell if she was using a spell perhaps he was checking for salves. All he got was a nose full of repressed yearning for his company. It was probably best to not talk about it at that point. His nose often got him into trouble.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Hearing his stomach growl Kaini pulled away from him out of his arms, looking up at him with a blank look she ran her eyes over him taking the whole sight of him in for a moment before she started to walk past him back towards her cabin. "I'll cook for you" Kaini said calmly as she continued to walk not looking back at him, she didn't want to look back at him no matter what "Promise I wont poison it" she called as she chanced a glanced back at him for a moment before she looked straight ahead again. After walking a bit she reached her cabin, opening the door she didn't bother closing it as she set about getting food ready for the hungry werewolf. She knew he would see all of the furniture he had made for her still intact in the house but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Fen looked down at the petite witch with her arms wrapped around his thick trunk and her face buried in his broad burly chest. He chuckled to himself when she told him that she hated him. His stomach growled out frighteningly loud almost spoiling the moment. "Do you need me to come back home with you?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 10:18 pm

Kaini narrowed her eyes at him when he mentioned her not finding another man in the fifty years they weren't together, "I chose not too" she said coldly. She had had no interest in trying to fall in love with someone else after him. When he asked when their daughter had died Kaini clenched her jaw and looked away from him, "She was seven hours old..." she said softly her heart aching at the memory of the little girl who never got the chance to live. When he wrapped his arms around her she let herself relax against him, raising her arms slowly Kaini wrapped her arms around him as well holding herself close to him, "I hate you" Kaini whispered as she closed her eyes with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 pm

Fen stood his ground at watched her stop towards him. "Okay, I could have said it better, but still...I never said I didn't have feelings for you. I just...I just tried to force myself through it. Yea, I guess I was being stupid" he muttered before he gulped. "You mean to tell me you could not find another man in those fifty years!?" He told her before his head sank down low. "I'm sorry about our child...Did she die at birth or?" he told her genuinely. He looked down at her closely before he wrapped his big muscular arms around her. He was not entirely sure what he was doing at this point. There was so many emotions going on in his head with this bittersweet reunion.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:27 pm

When he asked her if she had wanted the baby her back stiffed "I held her in my arms until she died seven hours later...Whatever love I had left in my heart died with her" she said feeling the tingles of tears welling in her eyes, "What does that tell you" Kaini snapped. Dropping her skirt down and the herbs tumbled to the ground Kaini turned and stalked towards him the leaves near them began to whip around angrily, "Because she isn't you! You said because she wasn't me! I've spent fifty years replaying those words Fen, over and over! So yes, I am making this about me" Kaini almost screamed at him anger burning at her skin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Fen's ears perked and his heart sank when he heard those words. He got her pregnant as well? He looked down at the ground sympathetically. "Did you want the baby?" he asked her. He thought it was a stupid question. He shook his head at her and turned his back on her. "It's all about you isn't it?" he asked in response to her lack of caring about an innocent child whom he almost killed during his first transformation. "Tch, and I never said that I didn't love you..." he blurted out to her. Maybe he did want to see her, He was not thinking this actively. It did not make sense to him, but his wolf state of mind craved something more than just one night stands.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 8:52 pm

Kaini rolled her eyes as she listened to him, spotting some of the herbs she was after she crouched down and began to gather them using the skirt of her dress as a basket. "And what about me?" she snapped as she glanced over to him her eyes narrowed dangerously, "Did I deserve to carry your child alone?" she demanded. Looking away from him Kaini bit her bottom lip hard to stop herself from crying in front of him of all people, "Don't worry, she didn't live...If you care" Kaini grumbled as she stood back up carefully holding the skirt of her dress so she didn't crush the herbs. "Collecting herbs for my spells, that is why I am out here" she said straightening her back making herself seem more regal. When he mentioned that he had gotten the other woman pregnant before they had met Kaini stopped walking and looked at him over her shoulder, "Are you trying to see if I would have changed my cursing of you by telling me that?" Kaini asked raising a brow at him. "I would have done the same thing again and again...You walked away from me saying you didn't love me. I don't regret a thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next