Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Fen moved one side of his mouth making an awkward look at her as she moved a little and buried her face into his neck. "Okay, well, I know I'm bigger...I have not forgotten that" he told her somewhat embarrassed about the whole thing. He took her signs and started to thrust into her once more. He sighed heavily and picked her up off the table sitting her on the floor. He growled lowly wanting to bust a nut badly.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 5:59 pm

"A little pain yes" Kaini muttered, when he stopped she gave a small laugh as she moved a little and buried her face into his neck pressing against him. "Just let me get used to how big you are now Fen and you can keep me around for as long as you want" she said, once she had relaxed enough Kaini began rocking her hips against him as much as she could showing him she was ready for him to begin moving again. Moving her hand on the back of his neck she lightly ran her fingers over the marks she had left, "If you let me off the counter I'll let you bend me over" Kaini basically purred as she leaned back a little and looked at him with a cheeky smirk as she slid her hand from his neck and dragged her nails down his chest slowly and lightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Fen snickered at her. "I thought you always liked it with a little pain" he retorted. He roared out when she dug her nails hard into his skin. Okay, he may have overdid it, so he did as she asked. "Well, now you know why I can't keep a woman for long" he told her referring to his size now that he was a werewolf. He stopped and made a face at her somewhat losing the mood. "I'm not shoving it in all the way..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 5:16 pm

"No I am not curious! I don't exactly like the feeling of almost being ripped in two" Kaini snapped angrily, when he said that the werewolf curse only made him fatter she narrowed her eyes at him "I remember how big you were as a human and you were not this big" she groaned. Moving her hand from his shoulder to the back of his neck she dug her nails hard into his skin as he began to ram into her making her clench her eyes closed as she worked on trying to force herself to relax. "Slow, go slow please, just give me a minuet to breath" Kaini begged as she dug her nails into the back of his neck harder enough to make him bleed a little, "If you dare try and shove all the way inside of me I will castrate you" she threatened between clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Fen's evil grin grew wider when she smacked him demanding him not shove his whole thing into her. "Oh? Aren't you curious how much of me you can take?" he asked. He looked down at his engorged shaft and laughed. "This part of me is still human...the werewolf curse only made it fatter" he told her. Although, it was being influenced by his slight transformation, it was not nearly as big or morphed when he was completely transformed. He started ramming into her making her believe that he was going to shove the whole thing in. Part of him wanted to stretch her out little by little so eventually she could...but it was curious to see what her limit was to him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Kaini grinned and stuck her tongue out at him when he shouted for her to get back to him, getting her dress of just seconds before he charged. When he grabbed her Kaini yelped a little but let him drag her back to the kitchen where he wanted her, biting her bottom lip she held onto the counter as much as she could when he penetrated her. Feeling him trying to push all of himself into her Kaini smacked one of his shoulders hard "Don't you dare try and shove that whole thing into me! You'll rip me open" Kaini snapped with a small moan as she closed her eyes in slight discomfort, "Either change to completely human if you want to put your whole dick in me or I will hurt you" she hissed with a small groan of pain.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:00 pm

Fen looked over his right shoulder and saw her walking backwards providing a strip tease. "Get over here!" he shouted before he took a few steps towards her then charged her. His hip knocked into something sending it crashing down, which he was seeing red at that moment not much anything else. He grabbed her and dragged her back to the kitchen then he sat her there sliding her ass to the edge where he penetrated her missionary. He hoped she took some kind of potion, cause he was going to try to cram his entire eggplant into her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:38 am

Kaini couldn't help but give a soft laugh when he asked if she was using magic and she shook her head at him "That is all you Fen, I don't need magic to make you feel like you're going to explode" she said with another laugh as she smirked "All I have to do is act like a brat." Taking her hand away from his dick Kaini went to take her dress off before she grinned at him, vanishing from in front of him Kaini tapped him on his right shoulder with a giggle before she started to walk backwards away from him as she slowly pulled her dress off.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:25 am

Fen groaned to her wrapping her hand around as much of his cock as she could. He slowly lowered her to the ground still aching. "Fuck, how is it with you that I feel like my dick and balls about to explode? Is it magic?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:13 am

"I look forward to being impaled" Kaini said smirking seeing him tense and loan, running her tongue over the tip a couple of times she raised her head and looked at Fen with a smile "Going to put me down so I can take my dress off? Or would you rather I keep it on?" she asked sweetly as she wrapped her hand around him as much as she could and began to stroke him. Even though she loved teasing him and pushing his buttons Kaini knew better than to keep him waiting too long for what he wanted from her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:02 am

Fen snarled and roared, "Then prepare to be impaled witch!" He saw her dip her head down and run her tongue over his tip. He tensed and moaned as pre started to trickle up out from the tip. His balls felt like they were being squeezed as his sack tightened up. "Ah, fuck!" he shouted in both pain and pleasure. He was so hard at this point that his rod bobbed and parts of the veins in it pulsed with his heartbeats, and it was a strong robust heart. It looked very inviting to become one with him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 1:52 am

Seeing how big he got Kaini gave him a sweet smile, she knew his rough grip on her would bruise her but she didn't mind. When he slammed her into the wall she moaned eagerly as she bit her bottom lip "I take it if I don't do what you want for too much longer I am going to be impaled" she said with a grin as she dipped her head down and slowly ran her tongue over the tip wanting to see what he would do not that she was doing a little of what he wanted from her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 1:29 am

Fen growled even louder when she refused to take in his member. His member twitched to her running her finger down the side of it. His balls swelled and started to feel very heavy. His grip on her grew a bit more rough as he began to ache. He was now at maximum thickness which the whole sight of his erection was as amusing as a tube balloon being inflated nearly to the point of popping. He panted aggressively and hoisted her up before he slammed her up against the wall pinning her up against it with his erection resting against her chest while her feet remained a foot off the floor. He was not overly rough, but he was adding to the foreplay.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 1:15 am

Kaini bit her bottom lip when he said that he would make her beg, as soon as he bit her neck her eyes fluttered closed as she moaned her back arching eagerly. Glancing down at his member came up between them Kaini licking her lips slowly taking in the sight of him, seeing the look on his face she dipped her head a little as if she was going to lick him but she stopped as he drew her closer "Oh I am going to make you work for my begging" Kaini basically purred at him as she moved one of her hands and lightly ran a finger down the side of his shaft a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 12:03 am

"Then I will make you beg!" Fen's voice erupted. His kisses turned to biting of the neck, and he transformed slightly now that his wolf was roused. His thick slab of meat slid up between her legs and past his belly button up to his ribcage. It was pretty much in her face tempting her. He looked down at her and gave her a look expecting her to taste him. He put his hand up behind her head and drew her in close, but not enough for her lips to touch it.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:12 pm

Kaini grinned when he snarled at her the sound sent tingles through her, "I don't know if I feel like begging" she teased him. When he threw her up against the sink she gasped softly before she gave a small moan and returned his kiss. Putting her hands against his chest she dug her nails into his skin as hard as she could on the verge of making him bleed, his rubbing against her and nibbling at her lip while clawing her back made her arch her back eagerly enjoying the feelings he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:03 pm

Fen snarled at her as she stopped him and dug her nails into his arms. "And you will beg for my forgiveness. You already know where this is going" he told her as he threw her up against the sink going in to lock lips with her aggressively. He kept her hips up against his body, and he started grinding his hips against her. He growled ferociously as he nibbled her lip while clawing at her back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:44 pm

"I don't know what I would have done" Kaini said honestly shrugging her shoulders, feeling his hand sneak between her thighs she smirked as she moved one of her hands and grabbed his wrist as if she was trying to stop him from touching her. "Anyone would think you are trying to make a point right now" she joked as she squeezed his wrist knowing she wasn't hurting him even a little, "I have no doubt we are going to get annoyed with each other a lot and it will end with me either on my back or on my knees for you begging for your forgiveness" Kaini laughed as she lightly dug her nails into his wrist enjoying playfully challenging him "Or it will end in us just trashing the cabin in the throws of very angry sex."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:37 pm

Fen shrugged his shoulders. "If we had a kid, they probably want daddy to live forever...what would you have done then?" he postulated. He puffed his chest out with pride when she said he liked to show off how big bad a wolf he was. "You're damn right" he told her as he kept caressing her which went between her thighs. "I take it that we'll get annoyed with each other. You'll send me away, then you'll miss me and ask me to come back home...Sounds like a married life to me" he joked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:22 pm

Kaini laughed when he said that what she did sounded like a hobby, when he said that if his ex didn't get pregnant he would still be with her and she shook her head a little "If that didn't happen you'd be human and possibly dead" she pointed out. Letting him grab her hips she smirked at him "Oh trust me I know how much you like to show that you're the big bad wolf" she said smirking at him, the feeling of his claws running over her lower abdomen made her shiver a little at the feeling "Don't ruin my dress or I'll hurt you" Kaini playfully threatened him. When he picked her up and pulled her against his abs she couldn't help but laugh a little and grin when he growled at her "I don't mind having you around. I'm just giving you a one time get away from me guilt free card. Don't take it and you are going to be stuck with my sassy ass for the rest of your life."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:15 pm

Fen cocked his head cutely when she asked him about her making pretty lights and potions being mating material. "Sounds like a hobby to me. Did not stop me before from boning you. If my ex didn't get knocked up, I'd still be with you" he admitted. He growled at her seductively, and he reached up to grab her by the hips. "You know how I like to overpower my mate and put her in her place" he told her. He reached around and ran his claws over her lower abdomen between her belly button and her groin. "Well, I'm quite good at breeding...and I'll show you what else we're good at" he corrected her. He picked her up pulling her up against his abs, and he growled at her alluringly. "Are you sure you don't want me around?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:59 pm

"I don't kill if I don't have too" Kaini said with a shake of her head, "I make pretty lights and sell potions Fen, what about that screams mate material?" she questioned with a laugh. As he continued to talk she laughed softly "I have always loved being dominated by you, you know you can make me kneel for you and you know I will give you a little fight for fun" Kaini said rolling her eyes, when he asked if she was challenging him she grinned and licked her lips a little "I might be" she said cheekily as she stood up and walked over to him making sure there was space between the two of them as she held up two fingers "Fighting and fucking are really the only two good things werewolves are good at" Kaini stated as she smirked at him "Doubt there is anything else" she said playfully as she thoughtfully tapped her index finger on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:47 pm

Fen shook his head at her and grumbled. "You had her in a vulnerable position. You could have finished her odd with non-magical means" He spoke critically. He rolled his eyes at her insecurity. "I don't know how you'd not make good mate material. Besides that, you're a witch, I know you could temporarily change your appearance, possess Selene's body, or steal her prized features. Tell me, don't you like to be dominated by me? Do I not give you a thrill?" he asked. He made a face when she said that he was not much good at anything else. "Oh? Are you challenging me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:28 pm

"Thanks to me?" Kaini asked raising a brow at him when he brought up the vines she couldn't help but laugh a little, "Potions make things more fun and throwing around a lot of spells does get tiring after a while" she said shrugging her shoulders. When he asked what happened to all of the bravado she had had before she crinkled her nose at him "You and I both know I cannot compete with a female werewolf. I am always going to be petite and I am always going to question if I am a good partner for you, I mean a witch doesn't really make good mate material" she laughed. When he said that he thought having a child would bring joy to her life as well as having him around Kaini tipped her head to the side a little "I'm not sure you bring joy to my life" she joked with a smirk "I mean, we've always been good at sex and fighting but not much else" Kaini laughed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Fen rolled his eyes at her for poking at his love life. "Yea, well I can't keep them around long...no thanks to you" he told her. He let her excuse about the potions slide for about fifteen seconds before his eye twitched. "Hey! You had those vines...you mean to tell me that with that power, you could not have won?" he asked. He watched her move from the sink to the chair and that serious look came onto her face. He gave her question about her situation some great thought. "Well, what happened to all that bravado when you talked down to Selene? Did you not insinuate that you were a much better partner for me?" He asked her. He looked off to the side and a smile crept upon his lips. "I think that maybe he or she will bring joy to your life in addition to me" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next