Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Achron kept his gaze on her face, feeling a tenseness settling in all over his skin. The path that his thoughts were going down was worrying to him, so he concentrated on thoughts of what he had to do for the next few days. "Food for you. Should be things you two will like. I have to go to council with my father. I should be back before... she goes searching.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:14 pm

Meri had found herself utterly bored during the lessons apparently made to help those there learn to control themselves, she had manged to fall asleep several times before she gave up and went back to her cabin deciding that only half way through the day was enough learning for her. She had spent the rest of the day sleeping. Catching the scent of Achron she frowned a little as she pulled herself out of the bed, shuffling over to the door she opened it before he even had a chance to knock. Peering out of him sleepily with a frown Meri shook her head a little "What's with the box?" she questioned groggily as she scratched at her right arm a little her blue eyes glossy from sleep. She only felt comfortable not wearing her hoodie when no one else was around and so she was dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts showing off her long legs.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 pm

The werewolf let out a low groan as she walked away, scratching at the back of his head. "Well... Shit. That is going to be a pain in the ass.” He turned and headed into the warehouse, knowing that the clean-up was going to be a right pain.

School went smoothly the next day, and it was after dark that Achron went to the cabin, carrying a large cardboard box, wearing rather casual clothing for once.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:55 pm

When he called her a strong headed woman she crinkled her nose at him a little "Still a conflict of interest" Meri pointed out as she pointed a finger at him. Listening to him Meri sighed and rolled her eyes "I can barely handle our own emotions no way I can handle someone else's" she said rolling her shoulders a little as a car pulled up to the warehouse and a tall man got out and gave a nod to Achron before heading inside the assess the situation and how many people would be needed to clean up. Looking away from the man and back to Achron she shook her head "I hope your vampire side is strong enough to handle me in a few days" Meri said with a grin as she began to walk away from him backwards. "Because he is going to be in for a hell of a time trying to keep me in one place" she laughed as she knew at any point in the next few days she would go into heat since they had stopped medication they had been on to stop going into heat straight after a full moon because neither of them liked the side affects of being groggy all of the time, turning from him she walked away and shifted back into her wolf form before she headed back to the cabin wanting to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:42 pm

The werewolf let out a huffing laugh, his golden eyes sharpening. "I am not your mate. The boy is, you strong-headed woman." He shook his head, reaching up to scratch behind his left ear. "I am already feeling the effects of assimilation with the boy’s consciousness. I will no longer exist, and the boy will retain the ability to switch into this form. When that happens, he will know what I did. The role I had in his mothers death. He will need his Blood mate to mitigate the... emotions..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Meri raised a brow as he said that when he had his own body he was taller and female humans had always found him intimidating she couldn't help but smirk at the idea of females being intimidated by him. Frowning when he said he had heard her conversation before and she rolled her eyes a little, "To make your life hell?" she asked sarcastically. She knew what he was talking about she had felt an interest and want to be near him from the moment she first saw him but Meri hadn't been planning on admitting to herself that her possible mate was someone who was meant to help her. "You can't tell me you're my mate...Pretty sure that's a conflict of interest" Meri pointed out with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:19 pm

The werewolf chuckled, shaking its large black head, his rich golden eyes flashing. "Many female humans said I was quite intimidating when I had my own body. I was a foot taller than I am now, sharing this body with the boy.” He noticed the look in her eyes as she looked at him, and he let out a deep huff. "I heard your earlier conversation with the boy... You still don't feel it, do you? You ended up at this school for a reason." His voice softened in tone.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Stepping outside Meri took a deep breath of the air glad that the smells were a little less intense, but of course the smell of blood and death was so thick around the warehouse that she had a feeling that was all she was going to smell for the rest of the night. Running a hand through her hair she looked over her shoulder at Achron and she raised a brow taking note of the fact he had shifted and she couldn't stop herself licking her lips a little as her golden eyes swept over him. "If the human part of me was awake right now she would be either very scared or very confused of you" Meri basically purred as she placed her hands on her hips the slight breeze brushing against her skin "Or she'd die of embarrassment being in public stark naked and naked in front of you too" Meri snickered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:44 pm

The man looked around slowly as she walked away, looking at the scene of carnage around him. "My brothers... Their mates will suffer. Their children won't remember them. I didn't need that rage, but it was useful.” Letting out a heavy sigh, he pulled out his phone and made a call. "Ashe? Clean-up needed in the city, in the abandoned warehouse on pier 5.” Putting away his phone, he closed his eyes as a feeling of vertigo washed over him. "Go to sleep, kid. I have you." His form shifted to the werewolf's humanoid form, the werewolf turning to walk after Meri.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Meri scrunched her nose at him when he gave a sudden laugh, his words made her roll her eyes. "Vampires weren't a conversation my family bothered with" she grumbled. Her family had nothing against vampires they just didn't see the need to talk about them. Glancing down at the ground looking at the dead bodies around them Meri looked back up at him with a frown, "Explains why you had fun here" she said with a shake of her head before she moved away from Achron so there was space between them. Turing her back to him she carefully stepped over a body "I need to go outside, this place stinks too much" Meri said and crinkled her nose the smell of so much blood and death in one place was starting to overwhelm her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:45 am

Achron let out a sudden laugh, wiping a clear tear from his right eye. "Ah... I feel sorry for your lack of education on other supernatural races. If vampires experience intense emotional breaks, they lose more and more of their humanity. If this occurs, they become nothing but mindless, blood thirsty beasts, and must be killed. They can also lose their humanity if they live for too long without a Blood mate. Four hundred and twenty-five years... And she hasn't shown up yet."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:01 am

Meri clenched her jaw when he asked her why she didn't have a mate, looking away from him her back stiffened "We can be with whoever we want" she snapped. Keeping her head turned away from him she clenched her hands into fists at her sides "Ever heard of soul mates?" Meri asked as she turned her head and looked back at Achron with a fleeting painful look in her eyes before she pushed her pain aside "Two creatures who are meant to complete each other. I haven't found him" Meri grumbled huffing a little she rolled her eyes "I highly doubt you vampires have that problem."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:52 am

Achron didn't even flinch when she struck him like that, not even registering the pain that came with the claw wounds across his face. "Why don't you have one then? You can protect her and she has the looks.” A look flashed in his eyes, a memory becoming unlocked. "Are werewolves still only able to be with other wolves still? Why not look towards vampires? They are not restricted by race." His voice was calming, his eyes slowly gaining life again.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:41 am

As soon as he said that she had no capacity she snarled at him dangerously and moved closer so there only was an inch between them. She didn't care if he saw her movements as a threat as she raised a hand and slapped him hard across the face making sure she drag her nails across his face as she did, "You have no right" Meri snarled at him her chest rising and falling hard in anger. "How about I wake her up and leave her with you naked and utterly afraid" she snapped "I have no control over what I do! Females in our family don't take to not having a mate lightly, we are self-destructive until we find our mate or we die!" Meri growled at him. It was not something either her human or her wolf side told anyone because most other werewolves didn't go through the same pains the females in her family did.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:29 am

The man didn't even flinch when she got violent with him, most of emotions having been drained in the attack on the Hunters. "Not enough capacity? You never had any." His tone turned hard and snarky at the end. It was clear at this point that his anger and grief had destroyed any filter that he had had before. "If anyone harms her, you go crazy. The problem with you is that you hurt her more than anymore.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:19 am

Walking into the warehouse Meri couldn't help but crinkle her nose at the overwhelming smell, she could feel her anger at him evaporating as she looked at all of the dead humans on the floor. Walking closer until she was almost near him she shifted back to her human form her bare feet almost soundless on the bloody floor, shaking her head with a frown Meri growled at him before she shoved her hands against his chest hard trying to stagger him "Oh goody yes please give me permission to go have a fun killing spree right now" her wolf snapped sarcastically. She didn't know how to handle people when they were like this not while her human side was asleep, all that she knew was that she wanted to get a reaction out of him even if it was straight anger as she shoved her hands hard against him again. Meri wanted to snap him out of whatever mindset he currently was in and the two easiest ways she knew how was by attempting to make him mad or getting him hot and bothered but she doubted the second option would snap him out of his stupor, "I don't have the human capacity to deal with you sulking right now" Meri snapped at Achron.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:09 am

The vampire prince’s scent led to a seemingly empty warehouse in the nearby city's harbor on pier 5. The closer she got, the more intense the smell of death and human blood would become. Inside, human bodies were everywhere, most of them centered in the middle of the warehouse floor. There in the middle was Achron, covered in blood. He was standing completely still, not even breathing. Hearing approaching footsteps, he turned his head, looking at her with dead eyes. "Do what you want.” He looked straight again. "It doesn't matter to me. Not anymore..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:47 am

Meri tensed and her eyes went wide as she looked at his face just the look of rage made her want to crawl under the bed and hide from the simple look, listening to him she flinched and her heartbeat picked up when he mentioned Hunters and that his brothers were dead. Watching as he left she closed her eyes as she pinched the bridge of her nose a little. Late into the night her wolf was awake enough for her to shift and she snuck out of the cabin, shifting she took off running without a second thought, all she could think about was that Achron had scared the human side of her and she didn't like that at all it pissed her off. She had to protect her human side.

Following Achron's scent with ease her golden eyes burning in the darkness, as far as she was concerned she was hunting and her prey was Achron and anyone who got in her way would be fair game.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:40 am

Achron stood up turning around. When he did, she would see the faint traces of blood tears on his face, his expression one of pure, unadulterated rage. "Tell her to look for me if she does come out. She will get a chance at some real fun. My brothers are dead because of Hunters, one of them the man that nearly killed you two.” The man turned and left the cabin, black smoke trailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:32 am

"Nice too meet you...Doubt I need to say my name as I'm sure you were already told it" Meri said before a slightly concerned look came over her face as he continued to look away from her and not speak, as soon as he did speak she let out the breath that she had been holding. Hearing him say that he was the only child of the vampire king her back stiffened a little at the angry tone his words held, as soon as he said for her not to leave the school grounds she couldn't stop the small surprised laugh that left her "You're telling a werewolf with an easily pissed off wolf to not leave" Meri said slowly as if she was thinking over his words as she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "I personally don't plan on going anywhere but...she might leave just to leave" she said with a shake of her head, she knew full well that once her wolf woke up from her food coma she would love the idea of breaking some rules.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:23 am

Achron kept his gaze straight ahead, staring into the empty fireplace when she walked inside and spoke to him. The silence stretched for a moment before he finally spoke. “My name is Achron... the only child of the vampire King Amun.” His voice was quiet, the tone slowly turning tense and angry at the end. "I will be leaving the school for a couple of days. Do not leave the school grounds. The staff has been notified, and a curfew for the rest of the staff and students is in place to avoid... More accidents."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:05 am

Meri had spent as long as she could away from the cabin enjoying eating her body weight in food, making her way back she opened the cabin door after sniffing a little and caught Achron's scent which was still strong telling her he was either inside or nearby. Rolling her eyes she opened the door and went inside sipping on a can of coke and holding a packet of chips in her right hand, glancing off to the side she saw Achron and raised a brow, "You know, you should really tell me your name if you're going to keep hanging out in my cabin" she said casually as she kicked the door closed behind herself. Tossing the packet of chips onto the bed she turned to face him her eyes only showing blue, "So, what did I do now to warrant this visit?" Meri asked tipping her head to the side a little as she sipped on her drink more.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:59 am

Achron barely moved from where he was standing when she walked around him, leaving the cabin. Taking in a deep breath, he slowly let it out, finding himself actually mildly scared at the reaction he had. Waiting for a few moments, to make sure she was far away, he left the cabin and headed back to his black mansion. He had hardly stepped inside when he came face to face with his father, the vampire King Amun. "F-Father?”

“Achron... We need to talk.” The tone of his voice sent a chill down Achron’s spine, filling him with a sense of foreboding. Had he heard of the attack already?

The vampire prince wasn't seen for several hours, not even anywhere in the school. The man had ended up back at the cabin, sitting on the couch, waiting for Meri to return.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Meri bared her teeth at Achron when she heard his deep growl and she returned the sound with one of her own, moving closer to him so only an inch of space stopped them from touching she looked up at him smirking. “Really? You’re asking a mateless wolf why she’s self-destructive?” She asked him with a laugh “If you put me under compulsion I might just like it” Meri purred showing him her wolf was very much awake now. Taking note of the intense look in his eyes she raised a brow a little before she moved away from him and started for the cabin door, “Do excuse me, I am famished” she stated flippantly. It was always after a shift that she could easily sit down and eat food for hours.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 8:36 pm

Achron was surprised at himself when he felt his canines sharpen and get longer, a deep growl coming up from his chest, taking her actions as a direct challenge to his Royal authority. "I am really wondering if I should put you under Royal compulsion. Why do you insist on this self-destructive behavior?” His crimson eyes took on a smokey, intense look, a smirk pulling at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next