Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:56 pm

Achron pulled out his phone and looked at the text message. He saw the golems he summoned move around him, waiting for his attack. No can do. Just... make sure she’s okay. I’m not in the best headspace to be around her right now. Not until I find my father. He tossed his phone over onto the gym bag he had to his left and crouched, letting the feral nature of a vampire royal rise up, and he launched himself at the training golems, determined to burn out his anger on them. When he thought of what had happened... what she had been forced to do... all he wanted to do was go and make her father suffer.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Clenching her jaw as he disappeared Meri growled a little before she stalked her way upstairs to lay down for a little, after a couple of hours without thinking about it her wolf took over and she tore through the whole cabin smashing and breaking everything she could get her hands on not caring about the damage it was doing to herself. All she cared about was not thinking about what she had gone through with her father, after she had broken everything she crawled back into bed both of her hands bloody from deep cuts all over them but she didn't care as she fell asleep.

Waking up late in the afternoon Meri looked around and saw Ashe walking into her bedroom looking amused at the sight around him. "Go away" Meri mumbled as she attempted to pull the blankets over her head but she stopped at the pain in her hands. Ashe sighed as he looked at the young girl in the bed "You missed a whole day of school, gotta see why" he said as he walked over to her, reaching out to touch her hands he stopped when she growled at him "Okay...cranky" Ashe said smirking before he pulled out his phone and texted Achron to come to Meri's for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:29 pm

Achron wanted to repeat to her exactly what he had been told, but he knew that if he did, it would force her to talk about and relive, a terrible part of her history. “Alright... I am going to go get some rest before I have to go out looking for my father. Be careful if you go out..." He spoke in a subdued tone, before turning and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:23 pm

Watching as his fur seemed to ripple she titled her head to the side a little when he said that he had been visited by one of her fathers pack members Meri sighed a little, after he changed back into his human form and said that he knew more about her time in her fathers pack she snorted a little and shook her head at him "You don't know anything about the time I spent in my fathers pack" Meri said stiffly. Only those who had been in her fathers pack knew of what she had gone through and what others had gone through as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 pm

The fur along his body ruffled visibly when she asked him what happened, and he jerked his head to the right, looking away from her for a moment. Letting out a low snort, he looked back at her with now-half black eyes. "I was visited by one of his pack members...” Closing his eyes, he changed back into his human form, wearing a pair of simple black pants. “I know more now... about your time in that pack..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 4:40 pm

Opening her eyes when he said that he wasn't okay Meri looked over to him frowning a little, "What do you mean how we managed to stay together for so long?" she asked shaking her head at him a little. When he mentioned that her father was making it hard to be civil Meri couldn't help but give a laugh, "Civil hasn't really been his thing" she said before she rolled herself off of the couch and walked up to Achron. Standing in front of him she studied his face closely "What happened?" Meri asked with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:26 am

The man's vibrant crimson eyes looked at her as he stood in the living area doorway. He was silent for a long time, before he let out a heavy sigh through clenched teeth. "No... No I am not." Pausing for a moment, he shook his head, ears tilting forward. "How in the hell did you two manage to stay together for so long?" He had another long pause before he spoke again. "Your father is making it hard to be... civil."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:14 am

Meri moved on the couch a little when she heard the door open, looking at Achron she looked away from him and closed her eyes not wanting him to see the gold that was still in her eyes as she had managed to settle her wolf down enough that she no longer wanted to kill the nearest thing. "Are you okay?" she asked softly as she moved on the couch a little again getting more comfortable, Meri had a feeling that even if he wasn't okay that he probably wouldn't tell her so.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:06 am

Achron let out a sigh, putting a hand over his face. Standing there for a moment, he took his time to clean and use his magic to repair the room, before he let and took his time to walk to her cabin. As it came into view, he shifted into his humanoid form, and walked up onto the porch, opening the door and slipping into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:00 am

Watching as a gouge appeared in the wall Ashe sighed "Problem werewolf, got it" he said shaking his head. When he said that they needed to double down and find his father Ashe pushed off of the doorway and stepped into the office, "Already got people out looking for your father. I can put a call out and see who we can get in" he sighed as he looked over his friend before he shook his head. "Just go and be around your blood mate or you are going to make yourself crazy" Ashe said as he turned away from Achron and started walking for the door "She's in her cabin, on the couch and maybe cranky" he called over his shoulder before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:49 am

Achron felt another wave of anger rise, and he moved his hand to the right, a large gouge appearing in the wall to his right. "The fucker just wants war...." He muttered, his humanoid wolf form materializing as a black mist around him for a moment before he dissipated it, taking in a deep breath and calming himself. "We need to double down, and find my father."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:41 am

Ashe appeared in the doorway and looked at Achron's office with a quirked brow, "Either a tornado passed through here...or something has really pissed you off" he said casually leaning against the door frame. "You wanted me to keep an eye out for shifters, you should have added unstable vampires to that list" Ashe pointed out shaking his head before he sighed a little, "Want to tell me why you decimated your office? Or does it involve a problem werewolf?" he questioned as he crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:36 am

Achron stood up, and as he did that, the First's power surged and he directed it towards the woman. It lit the nerve endings on fire, paralyzing those hit with it. He only let it happen for a second before he stopped it, not wanting to risk longer exposure. "A twisted pack is no pack at all." He turned and walked off, turning the corner and disappearing, going back to his own home on campus. Showing up in his office, he looked around for a second, then let out a scream, destroying the room around him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:31 am

Ilaria smirked a little as she listened to him, grabbing the mocha when he pushed it towards her she sipped it. "You misunderstand" she sighed still smirking "He needs her unstable." Putting the cup back down after she sipped some more she pulled the right shoulder of her jacket down before she pulled down the shoulder of her shirt as well showing Achron the mess of scars on her shoulder "Unstable means she makes more of us, more of us means the Alpha King has the biggest pack around" Ilaria laughed as she shrugged her shirt and jacket back in place before she got to her feet. "He wont be pleased if she's found her mate just so you know" she said smirking "But I'll pass your message along" Ilaria said sweetly before she started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 am

Achron took a bite out of his donut after it was brought out to him, taking his time to finish it off before working on his mocha. He pushed the other one towards her, never breaking eye contact as she continued to speak. Letting silence hang between them for a moment, he leaned forward, his eyes taking on a golden color, tinged with shards of black and crimson. He pushed back his vampiric power and let the ancient power of the First wolf surface as he spoke. "I am no longer a Hunter. I am Achron, last surviving son of King Amun. Heir to his throne. Possessor of the power of the First, Fenrir. I listen to no King. Let him know, that his warning... is too late."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:14 am

Following him the girl sat down when he motioned at the seat across from him, crossing one leg over the other she leaned back in the chair casually. "You may think you do but...I'm not really sure you do" the girl said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm Ilaria" she said with a small nod of her head before she glanced over at a couple of people across the road from them, "The Alpha King likes to know what kind of company his daughter keeps since she's not exactly...stable." Locking her eyes on his Ilaria leaned forwards a little "He doesn't like that a Hunter wants her nor does he like that you are close to her...his message is back off" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:05 am

"Indeed." Walking up to the open faced part of the cafe, he lowered his phone and ordered two caramel mochas and a chocolate donut. "I'm pretty sure I know why...." He walked over to a table with a black umbrella covering it. Sitting down, he crossed his feet at the ankles and motioned to the empty seat across from him. "but you may as well tell me why in your own words."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:58 am

Meri frowned as he spoke to the driver, when he shut the door and locked it she swore and thumped back into the seat crossing her arms over her stomach. Her wolf waking up fully and shoved the human side to the back her eyes golden, she did not like the idea of Achron staying back there. Once she was back at the school Aaron made her go back to her cabin, as soon as she was inside Meri shut off any mental connection she had with Achron as soon as she was sure he knew she was safe. Resisting the urge to tear through the cabin and destroy everything Meri walked over to the couch and threw herself onto it angrily.

A young female shifter stepped out of a doorway when Achron walked past and she moved up beside him casually, "Lovely day for a walk" she said casually as she shoved her hands into the simple black riding jacket she wore. "I know you're a smart man and you already picked up on us following you and...the girl" she said glancing at him a little "Curious as to why?" she asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:41 am

Achron smiled faintly, pocketing the card when she handed it to him. "Yeah. We should head back." Making sure all her stuff was packed into the car, he helped her into the car. "Aaron, take her back to the school. Tell Ashe to keep an eye out for unknown shifters in the area. Do not antagonize or attack unless someone's life is in danger." He shut the door and it locked, the car taking off almost instantly. Achron turned and headed for a café down the road, pulling out his phone and 'played' a game on his phone.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:15 am

"Getting stuff shipped back to your home on school grounds is kind of cheating" Meri laughed as she managed to pull his card out of her pocket and held it up for him to take, "So, since you seem to have beat me I take it you win?" she asked with a smirk. Glancing behind herself a little Meri smiled at Achron a little "Ready to head back?" Meri asked casually as she trying to ignore the shifter who had been following her, she knew they were behind her somewhere and watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:55 am

Achron had moved through the shops slowly, pushing out with his new wolf awareness to keep an eye on all the shifters in the area. He felt two following him, and at least one following Meri, but he didn't want to tip them off to early so he acted as if nothing was wrong. He came back tot he car at the end of that hour, making sure to come up to her in a way that she could see him coming. "I had all of the stuff I bought set to be shipped to my home on school grounds."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:36 am

Meri watched as Achron walked over to her taking note of his eyes flashing, letting him place the card in her hand she slipped it into a pocket before she placed her hands on her hips. "And here I was thinking you were going to give different rules" she laughed with a shake of her head, before she grinned at him and took off without another word. Almost an hour later Meri walked out of a shop both of her arms full of bags filled to the brim with baby clothes, toys and supplies; she was making her way back to where the car was and she couldn't help but feel someone was watching her but Meri ignored the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:23 am

Achron stepped out of the car and shut the door. Stretching for a moment, he looked around them before turning and looking over at her. He paused for a moment, his eyes flashing pitch black for just a moment. "You get an hour. This street is lined with all kinds of shops for three miles in either direction." He walked around the car and over to her, pulling a black card from his pocket, placing it into her hand. "That's it."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 2:20 am

Seeing his fangs Meri raised her brow a little seeing that they were a little longer than they had been before, "You are so on Achron...Just remember, a competition was your idea" she teased as the car came to a stop. Looking out the window for a moment she took her hand from his before she opened the door and got out not waiting for him to get out and open the door for her. Meri smirked a little to herself as she looked over at Achron "Any rules for this competition of yours?" Meri asked grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 11:17 am

Achron looked over at her and flashed her a smirk, his fangs showing just a bit. “We can make a little competition out of it, if you want to.” Catching his reflection in the car’s review mirror, he turned and looked out the window. He could actually see the minor extension of his fangs. He wasn’t hungry, but he did become aware of a strange feeling of uneasiness rising in him. His thoughts were cleared as the car finally came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next