Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 9:51 pm

Meri rocked her head to the side and looked at Achron when he took her hand in his, giving a fake sigh she shook her head a little wanting to tease him more to distract herself. "And to my people you are considered old...very old" she teased as she gently squeezed his hand before she looked away from him back out of the window as she took a shaky breath in and slowly let it out. "I have dibs on picking clothes for this kid" Meri said looking back towards him with a grin wondering if they would have to playfully fight over who got to pick out different items for Ashe and Natasha's kid.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 7:07 pm

Achron made a slightly dismissive noise, looking out the window. "Oh, ha ha. My father is barely middle age. I'm practically considered still a kid in my people's eyes." He could feel a negative wave coming from her direction, and he just reached out and took her hand into his, keeping his gaze out the window as the car continued on into the city's business and entertainment district.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Meri rolled her eyes a little at his joking but when he looked at her with the soft smile she returned it with one of her own, when he said that he never thought he would have the chance to have kids she couldn't help but smirk a little. "Well you are old Achron, might take a while for us to have kids" she joked poking fun at his age some more before she looked out of the window seeing them reaching the city. As they started driving through the streets Meri frowned a little thinking of the last time she had been in a city which had left her waking up in an alleyway soaked in blood and a news report blaring from somewhere of a whole heap of people being attacked in a nightclub by something.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Achron smirked, shaking his head. "Oh no. I'll be just like my father was, at least when they get old enough. the gruff, powerful King for a father, who they hate as teenagers, but become friends with their father after they grow up." He looked over at her, a softer smile on his face. "I never thought I'd ever have the chance to have kids, so joking aside, they will be spoiled as long as I dare to...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Turning her head and looked at Achron she frowned a little as she listened to him explain what had happened to Natasha. "That must be very hard...losing a child" she said softly, she had never met anyone who had lost their child not even in her own family as everyone in her family always had stable pregnancies and normally didn't take more than one attempt for them to get pregnant. Looking away from him she crossed her arms over her stomach as she leaned her head back against the headrest, "I don't want to know what you're going to be like when we have kids" Meri laughed as she looked back at him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 5:21 pm

“Well yeah, I am.” He climbed into the car, shutting the door. After a couple of seconds, the car started moving forward. “Vampires have an almost 100% percent success rate with pregnancies. Natasha wasn’t born like us. Very rarely, when a vampire couple has children, there is a quirk that removes the vampiric gene, and that happened with Natasha.” He looked out the window, his expression turning slightly sad. “We never could figure out exactly why she still couldn’t have children, even after she had her vampiric conversion. They finally did, but they lost the child. I remember how depressed they were, so yeah... I’m going to spoil the hell out of this kid and enjoy every second out of doing it, too.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 8:54 pm

“I would have thought you would have liked being driven around” Meri said with a small laugh as she climbed into the car when he opened the door for her. Getting comfortable she raised a brow when he spoke about spoiling the kid. “You are going to enjoy this too much I can tell” Meri laughed thinking about how he was going to be with their kids.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 7:42 pm

Achron shook his head, smiling faintly as he followed her out of the cabin. “Well, I don't know about that. No matter who you are, that kind of stuff makes you stand out even more. Besides, I like driving myself around. I have freedom to go wherever I want, and I'm not an inconvenience to whoever is driving me around." Walking ahead of her, he opened the car door. "Let's see how much I can spoil the kid before they are even born, huh?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 6:21 pm

Meri laughed a little seeing his fake sad expression “Well good, I’ll make sure to give you more titles when it’s appropriate” She joked. Hearing a car pull up and honk as he spoke she shook her head “You should tell whoever is driving they don’t need to honk...we can hear them” Meri laughed as she opened the cabin door and started for the car “Must be nice getting driven around she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 6:04 pm

Achron made a fake sad expression, before letting out a laugh. “That is a title I will carry proudly, for now. With all that has happened in the past week or so, I can’t be too careful.” When asked how they would get there, he let out a nervous laugh. “Trying to teleport the both us while maintaining that spell would be difficult...” Outside, a car pulled up and honked once. “I can’t drive myself anymore, so... we will be driven into town.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 5:53 pm

Meri frowned at him as he walked towards her and poked her on the forehead, feeling the spell wash over her she tipped her head to the side a little and looked at him with a raise brow. "Really? Your grand plan is to throw a spell on me?" she asked with a laugh before she shook her head at him with a grin "You are ridiculous Mr. I don't want anyone on school grounds to know we're connected" Meri teased him with a cheeky smile. "So, are you going to magic us there like you vampires seem to love doing or are we going to drive there?" she asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 5:43 pm

Achron ignored the baser instinct to reach out and pull her back down onto his lap, and let out a sigh as he stood to his feet, stretching with a slight wince as something in his spine popped. “Let me do something about that little problem....” He walked over to her and reached out, playfully poking her forehead. When he did that, he put a cloaking spell on her, which would give her a completely different look. Only someone else who could see magic would be able to see through it. “There we go. Now you don’t have to be super careful.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 5:19 pm

Meri laughed a little feeling his hands tighten on her sides "Maybe every now and then we'll use it against you" she joked, raising her brow at him a little she grinned before she got off of his lap "If it means getting off of school grounds for a while count me in" Meri said smiling as she walked over to where her shoes were and pulled them on before she grabbed her hoodie and tugged it back on as well. "So you're more comfortable with the idea of people in the city seeing us together?" Meri asked smiling raising a brow as she tucked her hands into the pockets on her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Achron rolled his eyes, his hands getting tighter on her sides. "You do... And knowing you and that wolf of yours, you will find a way to turn this new talent into a weapon against me. I’ll have to be on my toes, huh?" Closing his eyes, he sat there for a moment, his thoughts turning back to Ashe and Natasha. “Since we still have some daylight left... How about we go into the city and do some shopping for Ashe and Natasha’s baby?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 pm

Meri relaxed when she saw his eyes return to their normal crimson colour after she had kissed him, listening to him she sighed a little as she placed her forehead against his. "Even more of a reason to stay away from my father...I don't want you to get hurt in anyway" she said softly as she slid her hands from his shoulders and rested them on the sides of his neck. Leaning back a little Meri smirked at him "I do have to admit...I like being able to calm you but just sitting on your lap and kissing you" she laughed wanting to get his mind away from the idea of possibly going to war because of her fathers temper.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 10:04 am

Achron watched her with black eyes as she sat up his lap facing him. He lifted his hands and rested them against her sides, concentrating on her presence. Her following kiss made him relax, and his eyes slowly turned back to their normal crimson color. “Meri... Fenrir was the First of the werewolves. Gifted his abilities at the same time as the First of the vampires, he was the source of it all. He felt lonely, and seeing how the First vampire managed to make more people like him, he decided to try and do it himself.

“He gifted the first ten clans his powers. Because I inherited his powers and ability to change into a humanoid wolf, I’ve also gained the First’s power of compulsion. I could bring every wolf in the world to their knees. It’s drawback... is that if used, it has the chance to shatter the mind of the werewolf. It is a powerful but terrible ability. I don’t want to use it... but I will use it on him if all other avenues are cut off. I will not allow war to happen.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 11:53 pm

Looking at Achron she raised a brow seeing the black of his eyes she knew he was pissed, "His the Alpha King Achron...If he says for every pack around to fight they will fight" she said with a shake of her head. "I don't want you to get hurt because of his temper" Moving on the couch Meri straddled his lap and placed her hands on his shoulders, "I'd rather not be the start of a full blown war between our kind" she said with a laugh as she studied his face closely for a moment before she leaned in and pressed her lips lightly against his.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 11:21 pm

Achron lounged in his seat, his right arm lifted and laid over the back of the couch. As she spoke of the possible way her father would react, he blinked and looked over at her, his crimson eyes now that unsettling pitch black color. "Let him." His voice was calm, his body relaxed, but his eyes showed he held anger for the thought of her father doing such a thing. "I hate to say it, but if he did or even tried... He would be putting his entire pack in danger. The full force of the vampire people would come down on his pack and their allies like a hammer. Even being who he is, he really can't be so stupid to even try."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 11:07 pm

Meri shook her head a little as she let Achron raise her legs so he could sit down with her legs across his lap, "I am sure he would be pissed to know I am a horrible daughter for ending up with a vampire for a mate" she said with a laugh before she frowned looking a little worried. "But I'd rather not run the risk of being put through a wall" Meri sighed before she forced a smile at Achron "Don't want to get killed or have our kids killed because of him". Running a hand through her hair she glanced down at her stomach a little "I take it you don't mind the idea of kids?" Meri asked hoping if she was pregnant that they didn't have a daughter so they wouldn't have to watch her go through the same things Meri did.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 11:00 pm

Achron scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest, his phone held in his left hand. "Definitely not. Ashe sometimes has the tendency to... run at the mouth so to speak. Oddly enough...." He muttered, one of the thoughts from last night rising up. Shaking his head to clear it, he walked around the couch. Pocketing his cell, he reached down and lifted her legs at the ankles, sitting down and then let her legs rest on his lap. "Is it wrong... to want to know what your father's face would look like when he finds out your kids will be the grand-children on one of his biggest enemies?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 10:52 pm

Meri moved her head on the couch when she heard the chime coming from over near the door but she ignored it before she looked up at Achron when he came downstairs and stopped behind the couch, raising a brow she moved a little "Ah, congratulations to her" she said with a small laugh as she moved one of the cushions on the couch under her head more comfortably. "I'm sure you will be telling Ashe as soon as I'm pregnant" Meri laughed as she looked back up at Achron with a small shake of her head, she knew she would need to get a pregnancy test in the next few days because of them having sex while she was in heat.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 10:45 pm

Achron took his time in a hot shower, allowing the water to ease the rest of the tension out of his body. After getting out of the shower, he heard a light chime sound from his phone which was on the small table by the front door downstairs, he dried off and got dressed before heading downstairs. Going to the front door and picking up his phone. Turning on the screen, he walked into the living room and stopped just behind the couch, a smile coming to his face. "Holy shit... It finally happened. After the first couple of times... we thought it would never happen. Natasha is finally having a successful pregnancy!"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 10:33 pm

Meri watched as he picked up the dishes and wandered into the kitchen, she liked watching him wander around and the feeling of safety that came from having him nearby made her happy and relaxed. Closing her eyes when he placed a kiss on her forehead she smiled and gave a soft laugh, "Oh please, you need to teach that to werewolves" she said with a grin "Only Alphas are equal to each other apparently" Meri added with a shake of her head. When he teased about teaching her to cook better she swatted at him with a smile before she almost melted at the kiss he placed on her neck, "Go shower...You stink" Meri joked as she got up and headed over to the couch and flopped down on it comfortably.

Ashe smirked seeing her pretending to be scared, "Yeah you better fear me" he joked with a grin. When she said that she was okay and for him to come back and cuddle her he smiled as he leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I'm going to make some chicken soup and I'll bring you up a little so you can just sip on it. For once I'll let you eat in bed" Ashe laughed before he headed downstairs pulling his phone from his pocket he shot Achron a text letting him know that Natasha was finally pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 pm

Standing up, he took his dirty dishes over to the sink. Making up a sink of hot, soapy water, he placed his dirty dishes into that water and then walked over, putting a kiss on her forehead. "Our Blood mates are very much our equals. We are only as strong as our mates. As for my food being better... I can teach you to cook better." He teased, lightly kissing her neck before heading out the kitchen. "I am going to take a shower, then strip tour bed and remake it."

Natasha gave a shudder, acting like she was suddenly afraid. "Oh, no!" She laughed behind one of her hands, closing her eyes when he asked if she needed anything for her stomach. "I think I can be okay now... Just make sure you come and cuddle me later."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 9:39 pm

"You have to know how to feed your mate and keep him happy" Meri said mimicking her mother with a roll of her eyes once she finished her own food, "Apparently its the woman's roll in my family once we find our mate to become a housewife" she said with a laugh. When he said that her food might rival his Meri couldn't help but snort a little "I highly doubt that, your food is amazing" she said with a smile. She knew just from him making her soup that he could easily out cook her any day without even trying.

Ashe nodded his head when Natasha said that him and Achron were like brothers "Sadly yes we are" he sighed feigning to be annoyed by it, but he couldn't stop himself from smiling a little. As soon as she said that King Amun was old he gave a bark of laughter and shook his head "Carefully little one, the King has ears everywhere" Ashe joked with a cheeky grin before he got off of the bed "Want me to bring you some water to try and settle your stomach?" he asked giving her a gentle look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next