Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 5:20 pm

Meri slept soundly through the night not even stirring when Achron was brought to his house. Hearing him speak off to her right Meri groaned in annoyance as she didn’t really take kindly to being woken up, “Shh” she said her voice the pure purr of her wolf. Opening her eyes she turned her head and looked at him with a frown her eyes golden and her skin still burning “How did I get here?” She grumbled as she looked around a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 5:04 pm

Amun looked up into the sky after Ashe left, getting a feeling for where Achron was. "You stupid boy... Why don't you listen to what I tell you?” He said lowly to himself before adopting the form of a gyrfalcon, taking off in a blur. Quickly reaching the forest, he came upon a rather upsetting sight. Landing, he walked over to an unconscious Achron, a rather intense second-degree burn on his back. “You are lucky."

Amun, after having his son healed, Achron was returned home. The man woke up a couple of hours later. His thoughts scattered. "What... I'm home?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Meri growled at the voice not bothering to look up, she wanted to get up and run again but this mans voice was soothing and she couldn’t help but move herself on the ground where she knelt so when she fell asleep she wouldn’t hit her head doing what she was told. “Fuck off” Meri mumbled as she ended up falling asleep where she was.

Ashe groaned as he reached over his blood mate and picked up his phone, hearing Amun on the other end he sighed “Roger that” he groaned as he got out of bed making sure not to jostle his mate as he got dressed and left. Appearing in the alleyway where Amun and Meri were he reached down and picked the girl up in his arms “If you’re going to kick Achron’ ass be gentle with him” he laughed before vanishing and appearing in Achron’s house. Going upstairs he placed Meri on his bed with a sigh “For something so small you are causing so much trouble” he grumbled before he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 4:10 pm

“Poor girl. Go to sleep, and I will have a conversation with my son." A rich voice with a slight European accent spoke behind her. Ancient power was laced through the words, and he managed to use a old spell to help her get to sleep. “That stupid boy, putting himself in such a position..." The vampire king pulled out a phone and made a call. “Ashe? This is Amun. I need you to come and take the girl Meri to my son’s home. I must take care of something..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Meri watched the two of them her mind getting more and more fuzzy but as soon as the dark fire came towards her she raised her hands as if to shield her face. As soon as Achron told her to run she took off running away from the two of them obeying his command without a second thought. She didn’t know how long she ran all she knew was that she ended up in the outskirts of the town. Meri felt as if she was in a dream walking around the streets in a haze her skin burning from the effort of her keeping her heat at bay, after a moment she wandered into an alleyway and dropped to her knees and held her head in her hands groaning “God this hurts” she moaned to herself as she dug her nails into her hair trying to distract herself from the urge of going out and finding someone to relieve her heat even just a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:38 pm

The Hunter stood to his feet, wiping the blood away from his mouth with his demonic hand. "Interesting... Seems as if you can access his power. No matter. They will get revenge through me." Achron growled loudly, the ground trembling slightly when he took a step forward. “You were their leader. The king will not stop until you are dead.” The man laughed, glaring at Achron. “ I do not fear death. As long as I can ruin you, it is worth it!" He threw a dark fire towards Meri and something triggered in Achron’s memory, so he moved sideways, scowling when the fire hit his back. “Leave, Meri. Now!"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 2:37 pm

Meri made an annoyed noise as he spoke, she could understand why he was pissed but she didn’t like he was taking it out on her. Watching as his arm turned black she braced herself ready to run towards him if she needed not caring if she would get hurt. Before she could move the sudden sound made her raise her hands and put them over her ears for a second, seeing Achron she took her hands down. Looking at the Hunter for a second Meri looked back at Achron “His not worth” Meri growled out the scent of him overwhelming her as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 2:32 pm

The man let out a sharp laugh, a second deeper voice hidden behind his main one. "No can do, beast. Your little royal toy killed my men. I never told them to kill the princes, only to... put them out of commission. He killed them... and now I will do the one thing that will make up for it." His right arm slowly turned black, and demonic looking. Moving forward, he raised his hand, but then suddenly there was a sound like a gunshot, and the man went flying. Achron was in the werewolf's humanoid form, but his eyes were crimson. "Leave what is mine be, Hunter."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 2:04 pm

Meri stopped and leaned against a tree to support herself when she heard the mans voice and she groaned softly in anger, "Oh, you" she snarled as she looked at him a small part of her happy to see the claw marks on his face. Seeing the colour of his eyes she frowned having not seen someone with those colour eyed before. "I could be on the ground dying right now and I'd still fight you" Meri snapped wanting her anger to take over to push her heat to the side even if just for a moment. When he mentioned that Achron had returned she looked over his shoulder for a moment before she looked back at him "Why don't you crawl back into the hole you just crawled out of" she snarled baring her teeth at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 1:59 pm

"Ah, funny..." A man emerged from the shadows of the trees to her right. He had some claw marked scars across his face, but it was obviously still the same guy. The one that had almost killed her with the silver. The man's eyes were a strange pitch-black now, and something dark were hidden within them. "You are in no condition to fight me, creature." He glanced over his shoulder, chuckling. "It seems the princeling has returned. This will be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Meri continued to walk tripping here and there causing herself to growl, sniffing the air she caught the scent of something she couldn’t place making her groan in annoyance. She was not in shape to fight “Whoever or whatever you are stop following me or I’ll kill you” Meri growled out. Even though she doubted she could go through with her threat she would at least try.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:04 am

Achron stepped out of his car, having just pulled up in front of his own home on school grounds, when the wind shifted. The tense feeling that had finally gone away a couple of days ago came back, now feeling like a fire was running just along his skin. "Boy. Something is in the woods... and it is following someone." Achron’s eyes took on a rose gold appearance, a low sound of anger coming from him. "Go, boy. You can use my power for now." The vampire prince made a low noise before taking off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 11:35 pm

Ashe couldn't help but snicker when Achron said he couldn't say for sure "And how are you going to make certain she's yours?" he asked grinning. He had wondered how much long Achron would go without finding his Blood Mate and if he was honest he was starting to get worried he would find her, "Wait until you come back from the Council and take your frustrations out of her and see if she can take it?" Ashe asked suggestively wiggling his eyebrows a little. He was glad his own Blood Mate wasn't with them otherwise she would have hit him. As they reached Achron's car he opened the drivers door and held it open for him, "Just relax for once. I'm sure everything is going to be fine".

Four days after Achron had left Meri was laying on her bed in agony as she and her wolf had started to go into heat just a day after Achron had left, the two of them were trying to keep themselves under control but it was getting harder and harder doing their best to hide what they were going through from Achron. Groaning she rolled herself off of the bed "Can't do it anymore" Meri groaned to herself her eyes pure gold as she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it on not caring that she wasn't wearing anything else, walking over to the door she pressed her forehead against it a little the human part of her going quiet leaving her wolf in complete control.

Pushing off of it she opened the door and walked out into the darkness and began walking barefoot away from the school as she walked she let the power she was using to hide her heat from Achron and anyone watching her for him drop. Growling lightly to herself Meri struggled to walk in a straight line as she was fighting the urge to go to the nearby town and get herself into trouble there but she managed to keep walking away into the trees surrounding the school wanting to get as far away from temptation as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 11:17 pm

Achron reached up, adjusting the deep red tie he was wearing. “That may be so, but my father is well over a thousand years old, and very powerful. They’d be stupid to mess with him, especially not right now.” As they walked, he heard him mention that particular topic, and he let out a sigh. “We will see... I cannot say for sure.” He shook his right arm, annoyed that the tight feeling on his skin wouldn’t go away. “This is going to get annoying very quickly...”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Meri stuck her tongue out at Achron when he said he wasn't that old, "Please, you are well older than I am" she laughed as she sipped her water. Turning her head towards the door she sniffed at the air a little catching the scent of a vampire she raised a brow a little when he said Achron was going to be late. Watching as he clothes changed she raised a brow as her eyes swept over him in awe "Take your time. We'll try and behave".

Ashe rolled his eyes at Achron when he came out of the cabin, "You and I both know how the Council is. They are only entertained for so long" he said shaking his head. Looking at him out of the corner of his eye Ashe smirked "Should I venture to guess that you have finally found your Blood Mate?" he asked with a grin, he had a feeling he had been seeing the girl he had seen with Achron at the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:54 pm

Achron made a slightly annoyed sound when she poked fun at his age, letting out a scoffing noise. "How dare you, ma'am. I am not old, thank you very much. I am about the age equivalent of a twenty-something year old human.” He looked towards the door when he heard the knock and Ashe's voice. He glanced at his watch, making a slightly annoyed sound. “I really do not want to do this, dammit." Reaching up, he ran a hand through his hair, and as he did his clothes changed to a three piece black suit. “I shouldn't be gone long... Hopefully.“ Taking a breath, he turned and left the cabin. “No need to rush, Ashe. Father has the Council busy on something else until I get there."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:26 pm

"Sounds like you are going to be very busy during this meeting" Meri laughed as she brushed her hair away from her eyes, moving away from him she wandered into the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. Thinking over his words for a moment she couldn't help but give him a cheeky smirk "Have to admin, you are pretty spritely for an old man" she joked wondering how he would take her jab at his age.

Ashe stood by Achron's car and looked at his watch and made an annoyed noise, he had said he wouldn't be too long. Rolling his shoulders he headed for the cabin he said he was going to be at. Reaching out he rapped his knuckles on the door sharply "You gotta go Achron" he called through the door taking note of the female werewolf scent coming through the door. Even though he wasn't going to be going with Achron because he agreed to look after the running of the school and because he didn't want to be away from his Blood Mate for too long, Ashe knew how long council meetings could be he didn't want Achron to be late or gone for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:16 pm

Achron took note of the momentary gold of her eyes, a faint smile coming to his face. It was interesting that her wolf seemed to be okay with him, or at least more tolerant of his presence anyway. “Oh, there will be some fights to be sure. When I turned a hundred years old, I rejected my heritage. I had two brothers, so why would I need to keep myself as a prince? Several of the Council members won't be happy."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:55 pm

She nodded her head slowly as he explained why he had to go, as soon as he said that he didn't regret what he did she couldn't stop but give a small smile "She only let me know a little of what happened...I think she's trying to protect me from knowing everything" Meri laughed a little. When he told her to be careful a soft gold hue came to her eyes "We'll try and be careful" she said with a smile her words laced with the purr of her wolf showing him she was awake even just for a moment or two. Shaking her head a little Meri got off of the couch and moved up to Achron but stopped so there was still a decent amount of space between the two of them "You be careful too...I don't want to know what my wolf will do if something happens to you" she pointed out feeling her wolf get annoyed at the idea of someone hurting her potential mate.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:48 pm

Achron shifted slightly on his feet when she brought up his brothers, his eye dulling a bit. "No. With their deaths, I have to return home... in order to take up the official title of heir to King Amun.” He closed his eyes, taking a moment to clear out his thoughts. “Even if it was, I don't regret what I did for a moment. The incidents of hunters killing for no reason has increased greatly over the past year... Be careful, okay?" His crimson eyes took a softer look.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Listening to him Meri looked down at her lap again for a little bit before she looked up at him when he held the phone out, reaching out Meri took the phone from him her fingers brushing against his lightly for a moment before she moved her hand back with a small frown "I'll keep that in mind" she said with a nod of her head. "I'll try and make her behave while you're gone since shes such a trouble maker and all" Meri joked even though she knew her wolf would spend most of her time sleeping until she was ready, "I'll only call you if there is a problem" she said as she waved the phone a little before she put it down on the couch beside her. "I'm...I'm sorry about your brothers Achron" Meri said gently as a soft comforting look came into her blue eyes "Is that why you have to go to the council? Because of what happened?" she asked tilting her head to the side wondering if he would answer her or just leave her wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:27 pm

Acorn shut the fridge door, standing there for a moment before he ran a hand over his right arm, trying to dispel the tight feeling of his skin. "I wish I could ask my brothers about all this...” He muttered to himself. Pulling out a sleek black phone, he walked over and held it out to Meri. "This phone has a direct line to myself and Ashe, my second-in-command. It even has direct lines to several restaurants that I have contracts with... If you two want something special."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:09 pm

"You don't have to rush back when its time...I'll try and stay in control as long as I can" Meri said with a small shrug of her shoulders, she didn't want him to feel like he had to come running back to her. Watching as he filled the fridge Meri looked down at her lap a when he asked her if she would hate if it ended up being true, "No...I wouldn't hate it" she said softly. Licking her lips a little she glanced towards him, even with his back to her she could tell that he seemed worried about her answer "She'll become calmer and...I'll stop waking up looking like someones thrown me through several windows for fun" Meri said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:02 pm

Achron walked inside in silence, going over to the fridge and starting to put the things away. "I will know when you two do. I will have no choice but to return. If I don't, I will end up here anyway, and neither of us will like the result.” The man was silent for a while, before he spoke again. "Would you hate it... if it ended up being true?" He looked down into the box as he paused for a moment.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Meri raised a brow when he said that it was food for her chewing on her bottom lip a little she moved to the side so he could bring the box into the cabin instead of just standing in the doorway, "You didn't have to bring us food" she said with a soft laugh. "Don't want us eating with the others anymore?" Meri joked with a grin as she walked over to the couch and flopped down onto it getting comfortable as she tucked one leg under herself, "You don't know that" she said referring to him saying he should be back before her wolf got antsy "But lets pretend like you will be. At least then someone around here will be able to keep her from wandering off" Meri laughed with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next